Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED)

2 posters

Go down

Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) Empty Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED)

Post  MacKenzie Butler Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:00 pm

MacKenzie bounced on his feet, waiting...waiting...Waiting for what seemed like a very long time. In reality it had probably been two minutes, but MacKenzie was waiting...And when a person is waiting, time is a lot slower. In any case, he stood in the teacher's parking lot, waiting for Deidre and Lucas to make an appearance. They would be going shopping today! A smile formed as his thoughts bounced around...His thoughts reminded him of the stereotypical gay man. Idly, he wondered what his beloved Spicer-Lady would think if he decided to be gay for a day. Would she laugh at him? Or support him? Maybe she'd just avoid him and his silliness altogether. His students might revolt...That would be pretty bad. Best to stay a straight man, then. The cars in the parking lot were as silent as could be, it was almost like a ghost-parking lot. Ghost-parking lot...Was such a thing even possible? Well, perhaps, if the windows were broken and a few of the tires slashed...Rust the vehicles a bit, add and gloomy, shadowy setting and voila! Perfect horror movie setting.

Hmm...Now there was an idea. Somebody should set up classes having to do with movies. There was the cinema-awesome club, but an actual class system that taught a bit about the behind-the-scenes of various genres might be interesting. Okay, now his mind was just running on tangents. Hopefully, the other two teachers would arrive soon, he wanted to pick up that cloth before four, that way they could get dinner or something on the way back to the school. Dinner...Yummy!
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) Empty Re: Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED)

Post  Deidre L. Spicer Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:05 am

Spicer pulled her comfortable, brown, knit sweater over her shoulders, not being able to feel the soft material on he skin due to the long-sleeved back blouse she had on underneath. Her choice in apparel, from her shirt and sweater combination to the warm black slacks on her legs, all spoke of deliberate concern for her warmth in the howling cold of Maine in November. She had always considered herself a deeply intelligent person, one who put her needs above her appearance, but she was still having trouble over her footwear. She knew she should wear close-toed boots, perhaps even her woolen ones, in weather such as this, but she still dearly wanted to slip on her brown gladiator sandals before snowfall made the choice completely obvious. She sighed theatrically, looking over her shoulder to give her reflection a pitying look, and slipped on her sandals. Frivolous Spicer wins again, she thought with a touch of what seemed to be joy. Perhaps she was being a little too sensible these days.

She made sure her feet were snug in their sandals, then headed out of her cozy, Harriman-provided, cottage and towards the parking lot. She saw Mac's figure from a long way of, thanking the gods for providing the contacts that made such a thing possible, and sped up her step. She wondered how long he had been waiting for her, but didn't worry too much. Lucas wasn't here yet anyways, or least he didn't seem to be, so she hadn't really been holding up the party. She waved at her beloved Butler-man and smiled against the chilly wind. Once she had made up the rest of the distance, she began a silly little dance to punctuate her entrance. She shook her butt behind her and flashed jazz hands at Mac. She ended this random and bawdy little show with a great ta-da motion with her arms. "Sorry to keep you waiting, dear heart, but I was too busy making bad footwear choices." She lifted up her left foot and wiggled the toes in their sandals. "I regret nothing." she said haughtily, then her face settled back into the slight smile that seemed to always be there; holding the place of the expressions to come. "What exactly are you looking to find today, Mac?"
Deidre L. Spicer
Deidre L. Spicer
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED) Empty Re: Shopping Spree (Lucas, Deidre, CLOSED)

Post  MacKenzie Butler Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:28 am

MacKenzie had taken to leaning against his car. There was no way he was going to climb in until someone arrived. Although he was freezing. Well, not entirely. He'd been completely smart that morning. A warm, brown turtleneck, black jeans, a black vest and a thick coat. Oh, and tennis shoes, due to the damn cold. He was not going to freeze himself to death just to wear his sandals. Which seemed to be what his dear heart, Deidre, had decided to do. He watched her as she made the walk from her cottage to the parking lot and him. MacKenzie couldn't help but notice her poor choice in footwear. But if it made her happy, he was fine by it.

Her little dance caused one eyebrow to rise. He hadn't expected her to be quite so happy to see him again. Although he pleased him. Now he was acting like a dick. "I am a good, patient man, beloved. As long as you were busy making serious choices about the health and beauty of your feet, I am okay with the fact that you are tardy." He smiled. "I should hope you don't regret anything. I'd be worried if you did." MacKenzie sighed and tilted his head back. "We need some new materials for costumes. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, I just know I want more cloth for the costume department to work with. They got on my case about shortages last year and I don't want to let it happen again."
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down