played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

The lion and the lamb. [Kaylor]

Go down

The lion and the lamb. [Kaylor]

Post  Leo Twyman on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Seeing as how Leo had nothing better to do today, he had allowed Kaylor to come to his room and draw him as he danced. She happened to be sitting on his bed, while he had moved some things to the side so that he could dance. Putting his iPod in the portable speaker set that he had, Leo turned it on and picked out a song called "Satellite". The song was smooth, but somewhat fast at the same time- allowing him to get some exercise. The song was meant more for partners, but Kaylor had other things- so he changed his mind about offering her some lessons in tango. 'Maybe the Foxtrot might be more fit for her,' Leo thought to himself with a small laugh.

As the song started up, Leo moved to the middle of his room- closing his eyes for a moment. It was almost like he was having the feel the beat moment that most dancers tended to have. Plus, tango relied on emotion... lust, and some sensuality. Finally starting to move, Leo pretended as if he had a partner for a moment- and then changed his position as to where he was dancing by himself. His dancing consisted of various turns, and just basic simple things- seeing as how also in tango, the woman tended to attract more attention that the man.
Leo Twyman
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The lion and the lamb. [Kaylor]

Post  Kaylor Victoria on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 am

Kaylor had curled herself comfortably on Leo's bed. She had been very, very happy when he'd told her she could come and watch him dance. Although a good portion of her had wondered how he planned to dance in such a tight space. Most people would not have gone to their dorms for practice. Yet, Leo was a unique person and she had come to accept that. While he finished setting things up, she flipped through her sketchpad for a clean fresh page. Several past sketches caught her attention as she passed them. Ones of her friends as extraordinary beings...Recently, she'd drawn a random, spur-of-the-moment Isaac and Isabelle sketch where Izz was a princess, lounging on several plush cushions and Isaac was her servant, kneeling before her. She really loved that sketch and thought perhaps she might ask the twins if she could paint it.

The music started up and Kay returned to her fresh page, smoothing it out so that no air bubbles would mess up her drawing. Hazel eyes lifted to watch him, to observe the way his body shifted and moved. She sketched several different 'scenes' of him dancing. Yet, her favorite, the most haunting to her, was the one where he was dancing without a partner. As Leo continued, her eyes flickered up to him less and less as her hand moved back to that little sketch and added in the faint, ghostly form of a young woman. The idea of that...Dancing the tango with a ghost, sizzled in her mind. "Leo...?" Kaylor looked up, leveling her gaze on him, eyes dark with excitement.
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Twyman on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:54 am

At the sound of his name coming from his guest, Leo paused and turned to Kaylor- an inquisitive look sparked in his expression. "Yes?" he asked, taking a few steps toward her and pausing to wait for what she wanted to say.

I'M SORRY I HAD A COMPLETE AND UTTER TERRIBLE BRAIN BLOCK AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO TYPE FOR HIM AND I'M SORRY. DX -spaz- I attempted to make it as long as I could. D:
Leo Twyman
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:43 am

Kaylor studied him. She loved his posture, it made any sketches she did of him so very elegant. Remembering she'd called his name first, she focused her mind's attention. "Sorry for interrupting. I was wondering. Could you possibly take a stance, as though you have a partner? I have this idea for a drawing."

She flipped to a new page, knowing that wasn't all she wanted ask. She really wanted to know how long it had taken him to perfect such lovely movements and where could she learn? That wasn't the point of her being in his room, though. Cautiously, she glanced at the door, as though wary one of the other seniors would walk in and get the wrong idea. Shaking her head at her own silliness, she returned her full attention to Leo.

Heyyy, no worries! It's all good! <333
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Twyman on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:30 am

Leo stared at Kaylor for a moment, grinned and then nodded. "Sure thing," he said to her; getting into a normal stance for the male whenever one would begin to dance. "Is this okay?" he asked her with his arms raised and so on, only moving his head a little bit to speak to her "Or should I do something different?" he offered. Turning his head away from her though, Leo tried to imagine his partner- a beautiful woman, long brown wavy hair... he blinked for a second, finding that his imagination was getting the better of him.
Leo Twyman
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 am

Kaylor studied him for a long moment and then nodded. "That's perfect. Stay just as you are." Her head bent over her work and her hand began moving as though if she didn't hurry she'd forget. Every few seconds, she'd glance up at him, large dark eyes focusing on his face, his legs, his arms, his chest. Once she was done with just that pose, she turned the page and glanced pointedly at his face. On the fresh page, she draw a detailed sketch of his facial features, the expression he held, everything. Finally, she flipped to a third fresh page and began the rough outline of the idea in her head. "You may relax now, thank you." Kaylor flipped back to the first page of his pose and then to the fresh sketch. "So...what did you do homecoming night? I didn't see you when I looked."
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Twyman on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 am

Leo didn't move an inch as Kaylor sketched him, afterall it wasn't that painful for him like it used to be. When he was younger it had been a part of his training, his muscles were already used to a lot of positions. Once Kaylor said it was okay for him to move, Leo dropped his arms and stuck his hands in his pockets. He paced back and forth for a second, but at Kaylor's question Leo paused and turned to her. "I didn't go," he said to her uncertaintly; looking away for a moment then looking back at her "I didn't really find a date," he shrugged and then sighed- looking a little forlorn.
Leo Twyman
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:42 am

Kaylor was in the midst of adding in the ghostly female partner to her sketch of Leo. Yet, she paused and looked up at him when he mentioned he hadn't had a date for homecoming. "I didn't have a date either. Which was why I was looking for you. I was hoping that you were there and that you hadn't been snagged by a beauty." She wrinkled her nose. "I ended up spending a majority of the dance watching everyone else. I don't know how to dance, after all." A smile filled her features. "Hey, don't look so sad. I bet you aren't the only guy in the whole school who didn't have a date. I don't think Mr. Gates did either. Nor did Mr. Allred." She glanced pointedly at the two currently-unoccupied beds. "Besides, I bet there's a young woman with her eye on you. Just waiting for you to take notice." Kaylor winked and then bowed her head over her sketch.
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Twyman on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 am

Leo listened to Kaylor curiously, chuckling deeply at her last comment. Snagged by a beauty? A young woman with their eye on him? Leo wasn't one with low self-esteem, but he was modest in a way- say the least. A thought then occured to him when he had finally realized that Kaylor had said she didn't know how to dance, "Seriously?" he blurted out in a surprise- seeming astonished at that fact. How could someone not know how to dance? It was like a natural rhythm in the body that every person had...

Holding his hand out to Kaylor, Leo smiled at her "Everyone knows how to dance, all you have to do is feel the beat." Looking at her thoughtfully for a moment, he then leaned forward a little bit to take her hand "Come feel the beat with me, will you?" he asked.
Leo Twyman
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 am

Kaylor raised an eyebrow. Was he laughing at her? She truly thought that there was a girl watching out for Leo. And, in her mind, there was such a girl. She just didn't know who it might be. His sudden question made her pause again in her sketching. Seriously? Wait...She ran her mind over what she'd said. Ah, yes. The not-knowing-how-to-dance part. That had probably stunned him. "Yep, seriously." Kaylor bent over her sketchbook, focusing on the lines of his eyes, bringing the young man before her alive on the paper.

She blinked when she next looked up and found a hand extended. "Oh, I don't know about that, Leo. I might break something." In any case, since she was a very polite creature, she set aside her sketching supplies and took his hand. "Feel the beat..?" The intensity of his expression only caused her to turn red.
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down