Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Alone.  [Open] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Alone.  [Open] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Alone.  [Open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Alone.  [Open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Alone.  [Open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Alone.  [Open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Alone.  [Open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Alone.  [Open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Alone.  [Open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Alone.  [Open] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Alone. [Open]

3 posters

Go down

Alone.  [Open] Empty Alone. [Open]

Post  Rosalia Bianchi Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89A0vvoeI6M The song Rose plays, isn't it beautiful? :3

Rose let out a big heavy sigh as she walked down the music hallway with her tenor saxophone in tow. Her alto sax was in her room along with various other ones, the reason being that Rose enjoyed a little change every now and then. Sighing heavily once again, the preteen found herself feeling a little sentimental thanks to the deserted hallway. In the past, she would simply find a place to sit- open up her case and start to play; always hoping for the best. When had she become so cynical and spoiled? ‘Stupid mobsters,’ she mumbled to herself with a small pout.

Deciding to make use of the time she had, Rose sat down by a wall and pulled out her saxophone. Pulling out her reed and what not, Rose set everything up so that she could play. In her next exhale, Rose was playing her instrument just as she always had; with soul. She was uncaring as to whether or not someone would stumble or walk upon her presence as she played, let them admire for all she cared- she was a beggar no more; just a simple player.

With those thoughts in her mind though, as she played- Rose was brought back to the time when she was younger. A child sitting on a cold street, hoping for some money or a piece of bread. Her fingers faltered for a moment, and Rose stopped thinking. All she had to think about was the next note that was it.
Rosalia Bianchi
Rosalia Bianchi
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Alone.  [Open] Empty Re: Alone. [Open]

Post  Madelyn Applebottom Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:42 pm

It had been a peaceful day for Madelyn so far, and one she had mostly spent in the company of her precious violin. The little first year had been in the music wing for several hours now, practicing piece after piece of her favourite classics, all of her attention thrown into perfecting her playing. The school's practice rooms had become one of her most frequently visited areas since the start of the term; they were where she went whenever she wasn't in class or busy winning the hearts of many with her Princess-like mannerisms. The only problem with them was that she never had an audience, and Madelyn Applebottom was all about having a crowd of adoring fans to wow with her musical talent. Still, that was easily remedied- she simply made sure to leave the room door slightly open, so that anyone passing by would hear her playing. Sneaky, but brilliant. Just like she was, of course. That was only one of the many reasons why she ought to be her parents' favourite daughter.

She had paused for a break to rest her tired arms- her violin may have been carefully picked to suit her size and height, but that didn't mean hours of holding it under her chin didn't wear her out anyway- when her ears picked out the haunting strains of a saxophone being played, coming from just outside the room she was in. The smooth melody caught her musical side; whoever was playing was putting as much of themselves into the music as she did. Curious now, as well as impressed as only a musician could be with another, she left her violin and bow lying where she had carefully placed them on one of the chairs and crossed the room over to the door, peering through the clear glass out at the hallway with interest. The sight of the thin, light-haired girl was mildly surprising; for some reason Madelyn had been expecting to see someone much older.

After watching from inside the practice room for several more moments, Madelyn impulsively pulled the door open and slipped out into the hallway, joining the older girl with a wide, eager smile on her face. The eleven year old waited until the melody slowed, before speaking up excitedly. "That was really pretty!" she exclaimed brightly, without a hint of shyness, her green eyes lit up with genuine pleasure.
Madelyn Applebottom
Madelyn Applebottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalia Bianchi Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:20 am

Rosalia paused in surpise, looking at Madelyn with a interested quirk of her brow. "You think so?" she asked her truthfully "I think it gets a little slow, but that's just me." Of course, typical of Rose to find a fault in something. Examining the younger girl carefully, Rose frowned slightly "Thank you, I guess," she then said- feeling slightly awkward saying it. She had considered saying something accusing, but surprisingly enough had held her tongue, afterall people were free to admire- wasn't music for that anyways?
Rosalia Bianchi
Rosalia Bianchi
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Applebottom Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:01 am

Beaming, Madelyn took the opportunity to examine the older girl from top to bottom while she spoke, as she always did whenever she met anyone new. She had never gotten to personally meet a saxophone player before this, which only doubled her interest, and Mads' attention was only half on what the other girl was saying. Her eyes flickered from the instrument to the owner's face, taking on an intent look as she peered openly at her for several long seconds, completely ignorant of any awkwardness she might be causing to the object of her scrutiny. Whatever Madelyn did, she did with a single-minded focus, whether it was trivial or important. "You're pretty, too," she finally pronounced bluntly, her young voice coloured with approval. It was a tad shallow, perhaps, but Maddy had always had a clear preference for anything aesthetically pleasing.

Recalling the manners that every Princess possessed, the eleven year old held out her hand seriously, her expression turning momentarily solemn. "My name is Madelyn Elyzebeth Applebottom," she informed the other student gravely. A hint of pride entered her tone as she added, this time dropping most of her assumed formality in her eagerness, "I just started first year here, I play the violin!" Her smile returned as she gestured to the practice room she had emerged from, blithely explaining away without bothering to consider if her new companion was even remotedly interested. To Maddy, everyone always was. "I was just practicing earlier when I heard you play, and I decided to come listen to you because I liked the song! It's pretty. I like pretty." The childish grin widened. "Can you play again?"
Madelyn Applebottom
Madelyn Applebottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalia Bianchi Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Rose immediately frowned at the first words that came out of Mad's mouth, it wasn't that she wasn't pleased at the compliment- she just felt that it wasn't necessary. "I don't think I complimented you," her words came out a little rude- but it was the truth. As the younger girl introduced herself, Rose hesitated before shaking her hand "Rosalia Bianchi," she said with a little bit of her natural Italian accent. Madelyn rambled some more, and Rose sighed lightly at the girl's obvious conceit- then again; she had some of her own. "Second year," she replied simply- her eyes flickering over Madelyn's excited expressions. Had she ever been like that before? Simple and child-like? For a split second, Rose felt a little envious; feeling that maybe she had lost something. Then again, how could you lose something you've never had? At the girl's request, Rose tilted her head slightly in an inquisitive manner "Anything specific you would like to hear?" she asked.
Rosalia Bianchi
Rosalia Bianchi
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:41 am

Evalee wandered the halls of the music wing absently. Her mind had wandered away from her back to the days of dancing with an instructor and learning how to properly hold her hands to play an instrument. The piano was her favorite, as common as it might be, because it was so elegant to her. The idea that anybody could learn how to play it just tickled her pink with delight. As her thoughts headed in the direction of cool keys and beautiful music, her feet headed for the practice rooms.

When she arrived at the beginning of the hall leading to her uncertain destination, she heard voices...Higher voices than those she'd been listening to lately. Other young girls, she realized. Evalee couldn't hear what they were talking about, but the warm sound of their voices drew her like a moth to a flame. It was an exciting thought to meet more kids her age. Perhaps school wasn't as bad as all the whispers she'd heard when she was younger after all.

Finally, she spotted the two girls and slowly stepped closer. Not a part of their conversation, but close enough to them that she could be included if they wished to. It sounded like one was about to play her instrument, a saxophone, for the other. While the question hung in the air, Evalee decided she'd better hop in and introduce herself. "My apologies for interrupting, but..I couldn't help hearing your voices. I am Evalee DeMontclier, a simple first year. Might I be allowed to join in your conversation?" Hope fluttered in her stomach but the little blond kept her expression warm, a smile on her face.
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalia Bianchi Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:59 am

-waits for Relyn- (I'm not sure who's responding first. O_O)
Rosalia Bianchi
Rosalia Bianchi
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down