Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns}

+3
Abigail Applebottom
Alicia Allred
Nikki Johns
7 posters

Go down

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Empty Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns}

Post  Nikki Johns Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} 340xy

Nikki Johns
    claiming that 17 years of her life was not wasted
    on being a singer. this wild
    girl will do anything except smile before noon.

TIME STANDS STILL
    * can you hear me smiling when I sing this song for you and only you » PRACTICALLY FAMILY
    * will you need me now you’ll find the way somehow you want it too » INSEPARABLE
    * the notes are old they bed they fold and so do I to a new love » CHILDHOOD
    * pulse stays strong while I’m pushing on the pedal till I break dawn » PARTNERS IN CRIME
    * so I’m gona find another shoulder you can cry on take me break me » BEST FRIENDS
    * with all these thoughts locked inside now you’re the first to know » CONFIDANT(E)
    * step back and hear I’m calling give up don’t take the fast road » CLOSE FRIENDS
    * it’s just your doubt that blinds you just drop those thoughts behind you now » GOOD FRIENDS
    * tell me all that you’ve thrown away, find out games you don’t want to play » ENEMIES TURNED
    * take me break me every mile further there’s a part of me that slips away » DRINKING FRIENDS
    * so a day when you’ve lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends » PARTY FRIENDS
    * let me know that I’ve done wrong when I’ve known this all along » ON AND OFF
    * I leave will you be someone to say goodbye as I leave » FRIEND OF A FRIEND
    * back to I never knew your name stick through sun after the rain » ACQUAINTANCE
    * I’ve been moving on sweet beginnings to arise she knows I was wrong » FIRST NAME BASIS

STAB MY BACK
    * it ends to night just a little insight won’t make this right its too late to fight » GO TO HELL
    * now I’m on my own it’s better than being by your side » HARDCORE HATRED
    * it’s my fault when you’re blind its better when I see it through your eyes » ONE SIDED HATRED
    * the walls start breathing my minds unweaving maybe it’s best you leave me alone » DISLIKE
    * step up to me I know that you’ve got something buried I’ll set you free » ONE SIDED DISLIKE
    * bury me you thought your problems were gone carry me away away away » RIVALRY
    * you step in line you’ve got a lot to prove it comes and goes » FRIENDLY RIVALRY
    * these sleeping dogs won’t lie and all I’ve tried to hide is eating me apart » BACKSTABBED
    * the phone rings and she screams stab my back it’s better when i bleed for you » CHEATED ON
    * you’re finding things that you didn’t know I look at you with such disdain » ANNOYANCE
    * I can’t take it this welcome is gone and if you’re so strong » FORMER FRIENDS
    * sit down you’re sinking there’s no one to watch you skip town you’re thinking » ENVIOUS
    * don’t solve the problem when danger is better faraway where you stock them » INDIFFERENCE
    * the way we are the way we were it’s just a shadow of what’s wrong » AVOIDANCE
    * the day I knew you would leave I can barely breathe can you hear me scream » SCARED OF
    * blank face little girl your colors running down it’s the one you love » LOVE-HATE
    * no words to say I’ll give you mine and pocket all the hurt and just stay » TOLERANCE
    * and all the bridges you’ve burned leave you trapped off at all sides » BY ASSOCIATION

P.S. I LOVE YOU
    * she shines how she shines this is it and shadows blend one last time » FINAL RELATIONSHIP
    * just be brave just listen to me your heart gives me reason to beat » CURRENT RELATIONSHIP
    * save those kisses your picture speaks on this time eyelash wishes » POSSIBLE FUTURE
    * you nearly broke my heart, just look at what you’re tearing apart » PAST-BAD TERMS
    * and every time he held you close yeah were you thinking of me? » PAST-GOOD TERMS
    * I can’t get past her falling faster it’s true it hasn’t done a lot for you » PAST-STILL CHEMISTRY
    * you ask to leave but I can tell you that I’ve had enough » CURRENT-FUTURE-PAST FLING
    * pretend yo’re naïve is this what you want is this what you need? » MUTUAL CRUSH
    * your subtleties they strangle me I can’t explain myself at all » ONE SIDED CRUSH - SPECIFY
    * cry out this copulated kiss it’s the last that you deserve » PAST CRUSH
    * spin around tell me what to say break down there’s no other way » FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
    * and all the wants and all the needs all I don’t want to need at all » MAKE-OUT BUDDIES
    * don’t tell anyone or you’ll be just about regret hope that you can keep it » ONE NIGHT STAND
    * who has to know the way she feels inside those thought I can’t deny » LUST
    * dreams swifting come and go I’m dreaming of her » PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
    * it hasn’t been this way before she just wants me to dare her » SEXUAL TENSION
    * now we’re lying broken on the floor she just wants me to share her » ON AND OFF
    * I go a round a time or two just to waste my time with you » HOT AND COLD
    * you speak to me, I know this will be temporary » FLEETING GLANCES
    * my mind is just a crutch and I still hope that you will miss me when I’m gone » FLIRTING

CHANGE YOUR MIND
    * I know you so better than the city in the rear view » FAMILY
    * who has to know when we lives such fragile lives » MIXED FEELINGS
    * all you wanna do is hurt me you wrecked my life » BAD INFLUENCE
    * and even when all your hope is gone just move along just to make it through » GOOD INFLUENCE
    * the sun is gone the nights are long and I’m left while the tears fall » PROTECTIVE OVER YOU
    * speak to me when all you’ve got to keep is strong move along » PROTECTIVE OVER CHARACTER'S NAME
    * you thrown in all directions you the epitome of perfection » RESPECTED
    * because I’ve been up three days awake awake, two more weeks » EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
    * you wanted the best and it wasn’t me will you give it back now I’ll take the lead » ROOM MATE/BANDMATE
    * green eyes everything I see green skies if left up to me » ADMIRATION
    * go ahead and waste your days with thinking when you fall everyone stands » OBSESSIVE
    * I’m turning to fade and all things close all I wish never change these distances » STALKER
    * another day and you’ve had your fill of sinking with your life held in your hands » NEVER SPOKEN
    * you think that I would cry on the phone do you know what it feels like? » FAKE FRIEND
    * he wakls her home now he walks alone the days they turn into years » FAMILY FRIEND
    * now I’ll take the lead when there’s no more room to grow I’ll see you again » MENTOR
    * you’re the only one who needs to know I’ll keep you my dirty little secret » SECRET specify
    * a falling star least I fall alone I can’t explain what you can’t explain » OTHER-SPECIFY

THE CREDITS
    layout by liza, headings and lyrics to the all-american rejects.
    she asks that you don’t steal it, although if you
    ask she’s more than willing to let you use it with
    proper credit of course. when you’re posting please
    make sure it’s wrapped in code and if you could
    quote to get colors, that would be amazing!

Code:
[center]THREE AVATARS W/CHARACTER IF POSSIBLE
[size=14][FONT=Georgia][color=black]([/color] [color=red]FULL NAME[/color] [color=black])[/color][/font][/size]
[size=12][color=black][i]age * year * [/i][/color][/size]
[size=12]relationships here
one per line
quote if you can[/size]
[size=12][color=black][b][i]character says:[/i][/b] “what I’m said, leave blank if I haven’t”
[b][i]yourcharacter says:[/b][/i] “what you say, first person, good detail.” [/color][/size][/center]

Last edited by Nikki Johns on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Empty Re: Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns}

Post  Alicia Allred Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:42 pm

( Alicia Agamemnon Allred )
15 * membergroup * i’ll fill in
* no words to say I’ll give you mine and pocket all the hurt and just stay » TOLERANCE
character says: “what I’m said, leave blank if I haven’t”
Alicia says: “I met this girl once- well, a couple of times. I just forgot I did. She's a cool enough chick, and colorful as all get out... but ultimately forgettable in my book. It seems that she took so much trouble to not be like everyone else... that she just turned into everyone else, you know? Not that there is anything wrong with the girl- don't get me wrong. She has a personality, she is independent enough. But she'll always be that girl that I've met and never hung out with. To tell the truth, if she tried... I would probably blow her off just on principle. She's like a cookie- sweet, awesome, warm, and even iced over with sugar and sprinkled. But no matter what she does, I'll always just she the cutter she came out of, you know? That's why they sell 'em by the dozen- and for cheap, too. ”

Last edited by Alicia Allred on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : glitchy plot code by Arachne)
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : between a thousand clever lines on a tattered paper napkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 pm

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} 5 Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} 27 Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} 12
( Abigail Emily Applebottom )
17* membergroup * i’ll fill in

* you wanted the best and it wasn’t me will you give it back now I’ll take the lead » ROOM
* it’s just your doubt that blinds you just drop those thoughts behind you now » GOOD FRIENDS
quote if you can

Nikki says: “what I’m said, leave blank if I haven’t”
Abi says: “I've known Nikki since I came to Felicity's, we're in the same year so quite obviously, roomates. She flows with the crowd a little too much, we always have a laugh when one of us has to sing for something. A bit of light competition there, ok, maybe rivals on that but we don't take it too seriously. We've known each other too long to let our singing separate us. She's always so colourful, outgoing, Nikki is easy to talk to. Sometimes she always seems a bit too goody two shoes to be real, you know? I think that's just me being picky though, it's impossible, I've known her too long for her to keep up that charade!”
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Av1Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Th_reese16Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Th_reese9
( Jane Lynn Johnson )
Seventeen * membergroup * i’ll fill in
* step back and hear I’m calling give up don’t take the fast road » CLOSE FRIENDS
* the sun is gone the nights are long and I’m left while the tears fall » PROTECTIVE OVER YOU
* because I’ve been up three days awake awake, two more weeks » EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
* you wanted the best and it wasn’t me will you give it back now I’ll take the lead » ROOM MATE/BANDMATE

yourcharacter says: “I know I've said this about a million times, but I have the best roommates in the entire school. You can try to argue if you want, but you've already lost. I mean, take Nikki for example. I think her and I were meant to be sisters or something, and we've ended up being something close to that anyway. If I ever had any doubts about Nikki, which I never have, they all went away when we got old enough to bring our cars to school and I saw her beauty. MonaLisa, she calls it, and that's just about the best name for that work of art that she drives. And what's even better is that she knows how to take care of it! Growing up working on cars with my dad has kinda taught me to cringe when some poor stupid schmuck is driving a beautiful piece of machinery, but Nikki keeps that beauty purring perfectly. On top of that, Nikki has one of the most impressive voices I've ever heard, and she's never satisfied with her own level of expertise. She, Abi, and I are each others best critics, and with each others' help we've all grown immensely over the past six years. I'm so thankful for having such great friends and roommates, and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without them. Maybe we can just all go to college together and get an apartment. Hey, I can dream, right?”
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah L. Katz Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Micahavv_1copy Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Micahavvv_32 Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Micahavvv_2
( micah levi katz )
sixteen sophomore
* I’ve been moving on sweet beginnings to arise she knows I was wrong » FIRST NAME BASIS
quote if you can

character says: “I like Micah alot, he is so funny he is one of the few people that I can stand to be around when I get depressed. (Not that I'm that way very often when he's around.) I wish sometimes that Jay wasn't one of my best friends and roommates so that every guy I know is closer to her than to me...I guess I'll just have to do something to stand out more with the boys, especially this one.”
micah says: “Nikk's okay, I've only met her a few times, and I'm honestly better friends with Jay... but I guess I wouldn't mind hanging out with her a few times this year. ”
Micah L. Katz
Micah L. Katz
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:14 am

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Adamlazzaraavie20ow9Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Adam-7Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Adam
( El K. Theodore )
Seventeen * 11th *
* just be brave just listen to me your heart gives me reason to beat » CURRENT RELATIONSHIP
dreams swifting come and go I’m dreaming of her » PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
it’s just your doubt that blinds you just drop those thoughts behind you now » GOOD FRIENDS

Nikki says: “what I’m said, leave blank if I haven’t”
El says: “We met last year, and I immediately started to notice her. Not only is she beautiful, she's smart and talented also. I don't think she really thinks of me as anything more then a friend though, I know a lot of girls mistake me as gay... I hope that's not the problem? Well, I'm not sure. I love it when she let's me do her hair, but I'd love to touch more then just her hair.”
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 am

Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Untitled-43 Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Kian_mitchum_003 Can't get enough of {Nikki Johns} Kian_mitchum_004
( Nyx Alexander Johns )
16 * Junior *
* I know you so better than the city in the rear view » FAMILY
* with all these thoughts locked inside now you’re the first to know » CONFIDANTS

Nyx says: “My sister. What a girl. I’ve always looked up to her- have ever since I figured out what being the youngest meant. I tell her things that bother me, and vice versa. She’s always been there for me, and I’ll always be there for her. Ever since we were like, 4, we've been NikkiandNyx. Or at one point we were, like one entity. We’re family and friends, and blood is thicker than water, right?”
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : Coversing With Forked Tongues That Sell Faux Sermons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down