Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster}

2 posters

Go down

Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} Empty Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster}

Post  Gerard Crelia Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:48 am

Dancing was not Gerard's speciality. In fact, he had two left feet unless under the influence of alcohol. Don't tell, he had that in his bag. A nice bottle of vodka to go with breakfast. Anyway, dancing was not something Gerard did regularly, however, in front of the fountain now, he was dancing like no one was watching. (Several small children, on the other hand, watched with a look somewhere between fascinated and disturbed). It was the influence of his iPod, which was currently blaring something relatively old and fun to dance to by Queen.

"I gotta be cool, relax, get hip! Get on my track's..."

He was interrupted by the snickering of the small children and walked towards them, a sneer on his face as he paused his iPod to scare them off. He was no Chuck Norris, but he was terrifying enough, a mass of uncoordinated limbs that pulled together to be this well-controled authoritative person. Who right now, could do without the laughing.

"Problem?"

The children that lined the wall of the fountain all quickly shook their heads, one even scuttling off. With a self-satisfied smirk, Gerard watched him run, before turning to the other children on the wall.

"And the rest of you?"

Another couple left, leaving Gerard feeling very satisfied, before he walked back to the area he'd given himself to dance. He pressed play on his iPod again, picking up the song again almost immediately.

"...A back seat, hitch-hike, and take a long ride on my motor bike, until I'm ready! Crazy little thing called love."

He danced his way over to the bag on the edge of the fountain, and pulled out the bottle of vodka, taking a quick sip and stowing it away quickly. He didn't want a teacher seeing that sort of thing on campus.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} Empty Re: Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster}

Post  Alicia Allred Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:06 am

Alice smirked a bit as she walked up, seeing with some small satisfaction that the look was still on her face as Gerard glanced up in his vodka-hiding paranoia. The eye contact was priceless, as for a moment it might have looked like she had stabbed him with something. Alice didn't study his face hard enough to really be able to tell before she let her sideways smirk melt into a subtle smile.

"Let me see if I've got my head around this, babe... you're a terrible dancer, an alcoholic, and you're mean to children?" she asked. The question was mostly rhetorical, and whatever passed for a punchline in her world shortly followed. "I think it won't be long now until you start yelling at kids to keep off your lawn and calling to complain that the newspaper is half an hour late."

Without even bothering to notice whether he took offense or found it funny, Alice carried her smile over and had a seat right by Gerard's bag. Glancing in, her smile broadened as she raised an eyebrow. "Do you mind?" she asked, nodding to the bottle hidden inside.

It was a nice day for some contraband drinking with a stranger. Who was she kidding? Every day was a nice day for anything, and that's why she tended to enjoy them.
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : between a thousand clever lines on a tattered paper napkin

Back to top Go down

Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster} Empty Re: Crazy Little Thing Called Love! {Open To First Poster}

Post  Gerard Crelia Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:17 am

Gerard was more than a little confused at this person talking to him. She'd interrupted his dancing session with the fountain, (he was all geared up for a Bridget Jones' Diary moment), and now she was either joking or trying desperately to offend him. Either way it was amusing enough that he smirked at her. Before he could offer, the girl had invited herself to his bottle of vodka, and Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, go for it. I mean, I'm all for sharing. Just not sharing my funky dance moves with small children."

Settling back onto the wall, and pushing his iPod into a small pair of speakers he carried around in his large black bag, he set his iPod to another oldish song, this time by a brit-pop band he was in love with.

"Like The Clash at all?"

Before the girl who he was sharing the vodka with could answer, he put on 'Friday I'm in Love', singing along only just loud enough for someone (such as this girl, who he knew he'd seen before) right next to him to hear.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down