Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL.

+4
Evalee DeMontclier
Kaylor Victoria
Gerard Crelia
El K. Theodore
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL.

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 am

i am honoured to be doing such a page
I'm at home, as I said before
Chilling
And needing to be doing things....
eh, oh well
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAT BOX DOESN'T WORK AT SCHOOL.

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 am

yeah. i'm kind of ignoring christmas right now :p

well, actually i'm waiting for my sister to get home so we can decorate the house like cruhazy! yay garlands and wreeeeeaths!
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:10 am

Sorry I was lazy, Eev!

We need to get Oz & Al phones so they can text one another all the time. And I need to start a new thread so that Al can tell Oz she got the part of Susan Waverly.

Yay for Christmas decorations!!!
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:11 am

ugh
Christmas
Don't remind me.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 am

christmas christmas christmassss (sorry becky, i'm a butt sometimes)

and yeah! little'un cell phones! maybe oz's aunt gave it to him so he could call her from school.... :D

and don't be sorry shini! i can totally understand the dread of plot pages XP
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 am

Kris Kringle.

Santa Claus....

Reindeer.

Rudolph...

Okay, I'm done.

Mallory probably got Eva her phone, since she's probably never had need for one before. Just in case. And both Hunter & Mallory's numbers are on speed dial in case she needs one of them. I haven't figured out if Hunter's still employed by her father or if he was let go now that she's in a school.

You're the best Eev. :-)
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzie Kendell Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:20 am

psh, no way. you're the best, Shini!!!

and i think hunter should have been moved into a house nearby Harriman. to keep an eye on her or whatnot. XD
Ozzie Kendell
Ozzie Kendell
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:22 am

Alright, so school gets out in 5 minutes for me. (Which is like 2:25PM)

I'll be back in 2 hours or so, stooopid tutorials.

BYE ALL<3
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzie Kendell Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 am

byeeeee Seren!!!

see you later! i'll try to tag Leo's plots while you're out :]
Ozzie Kendell
Ozzie Kendell
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 am

I can't be the best, I'm the person who nominates everyone for being the best. Which makes me the worst!

That makes sense! I was thinking, to cause mayhem later on, perhaps I'll set up a kidnapping. Not anytime soon, but down the line.

BYE SEREN! <3
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 am

Hmm, just need to do colors and section titles now Shini!
Plus, TAGS!
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:46 am

Tags for EEV!

I'll get Squiish with Kaylor tonight.

I'll do Butler later too.

And...My friend's here. I'll talk to you later.

<# for Eev.

The CBOX decided to be stupid and stop working for me.
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:20 am

Yayyy for computer applications class again. xDD; We're watching video's about the white house and what not. o.O; (For reasons that I don't know...)
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:24 am

Seren!!!

Now we plotssses?
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony J. Queen Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:25 am

Sure! I've got like an hour left of school anyways. xDD;
Ebony J. Queen
Ebony J. Queen
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:29 am

YAY!!!!

I was debating (and doing nothing) whether or not to start a bunch of threads with Evalee with the [open to first poster] thing, start the rehearsals with MacKenzie or reply to Gerard with Kaylor.

And then I saw you were on and I decided we had to do plotting with Ebony & MacKenzie...And my girls and your boys.
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony J. Queen Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 am

Ohh! Okay, I just made a board in lake house...
You can join with MacKenzie if you like? She's humming "Baby it's cold outside" xDD
I've been obsessed with that song for awhile. o.O;
Ebony J. Queen
Ebony J. Queen
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MacKenzie Butler Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:46 am

I noticed that, so I logged out and logged back in as MacKenzie.

Now for the childrenses. More specifically Kaylor and the boys, seeing as Evalee needs to meet people. Since Kaylor and your boys have gone to school together for a year, I figured they'd know each other. I know Kaylor might draw Leo when he's dancing.
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony J. Queen Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:48 am

Haha alright. [: About Leo- that sounds good. Heck, he'll probably pose for her whenever she asks. Maybe they can be good friends, but not necessarily best friends?

&&As for El, he'll be friendly with any girl. xDD; Age doesn't matter to him, friendship wise. O.O xD
Ebony J. Queen
Ebony J. Queen
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MacKenzie Butler Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:54 am

Kaylor would love Leo forever and ever and ever if he posed for her. That's why she loves Jane and Isaac so much, they are willing enough to sit still for her. Gerard's just her fake boyfriend (becuase he's her best friend, after all).

Cool, friendship is the best.

But..With regards to Evalee...She's had some training in dance and song and piano. She was living at home with a tutor (or however many teachers were needed to teach her the stuff she needed to know), after all so she has a good amount of skill in each area. Her love is acting, though. So, I was thinking Leo could run into her in the dance room or something or Evalee could search out El to congratulate him on getting a part in the play.

I know both of those scenarios could be considered awkward, I'm just trying to find ways for Evalee to get to know everyone, not that Oz isn't the best guy in the entire world, but you know. Other types of interaction is good, especially since there are currently only two first years.
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony J. Queen Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:00 am

Alright, I guess we could do that with them. o.O; I mean I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll probably think of something when I get home. XD;

Also, do you mind if I steal Mackenzie's plot page? xDD;

Oh, and as for the relationship between Mackenzie and Ebony. I think they could be really good friends? I mean Ebony's a nut, and Mackenzie seems like a nut (from what I know of him) xDD; And yeah. There also seems like a possible relationship between him and Deidre so I'll make sure she won't impose on that... blah blah blah. xDD; Although, if you'd like to change that go for it. o.o; I don't mind at all, any type of plot is fine with me.
Ebony J. Queen
Ebony J. Queen
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MacKenzie Butler Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:03 am

Okay. If you come up with something better, go ahead and tell me...PM me or something. I dunno when I'm gonna set up stuff because I got other stuff to print.

Yes, yes you may. Just acknowledge the person I stole it from. xD

Dude, Seren, Butler & Spicer are fauxTP. They are in no way OTP, not ever. They adore each other and are faintly attracted to one another, but they are best friends more than anything else. So please, if Ebony wants MacKenzie, go for it. I can't promise he will because...Well, he's MacKenzie and that's the only way I can explain it.
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony J. Queen Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:07 am

Thanks~! >=D

Yeah, I noticed that. XDD; It's just like whatever you know? If there's chemistry then let the magic happen gosh darnit! xDD Plus, Ebony's... well Ebony too. o.o; She's a romantic but she doesn't necessarily throw herself at people if that makes sense? She's the type of woman that you would probably add the term "been around" ... If that makes sense. xDD; She's never been in a relationship for a long time.
Ebony J. Queen
Ebony J. Queen
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony J. Queen Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:14 am

Soo, it's 2:12 and we're watching a movie...
I'll most likely disappear in a few minutes.
BUT! I'll be back like two or three hours later...

SO NO FEAR, SEREN WILL BE BACK. 8D
Ebony J. Queen
Ebony J. Queen
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2