Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
the best things [simon, maiya, open] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
the best things [simon, maiya, open] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

the best things [simon, maiya, open]

2 posters

Go down

the best things [simon, maiya, open] Empty the best things [simon, maiya, open]

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf1Ig7382Ho video for reference

Isabelle admittedly had butterflies in her stomach, but was thrilled as she strolled towards the dance studio, their rehearsal for hers and Simon's big dance number while Jay and El worked on the 'Count Your Blessings' scene. Practically bouncing with joy, Izz had changed into her dance shorts and a loose ribbed tank top, tossing her character shoes in her dance bag, prepared to dance Simon away.

Isabelle had watched White Christmas at least thirty times since the cast list had been posted, and had it memorized from back to front. She was ecstatic and ready to own the role she'd been given to the best of her ability; which, truthfully, was pretty damn good. Judy Haynes was a role she could take on easily, and it would be simple to play sister to someone like Jay, especially the meddling and irresponsible one to the emotionally unavailable and cautious older one.

Giggling a little at the parallels Izz, padded through the hallways in her slippers, her pair of sweatpants covering her shorts as usual, hanging low on her hips after having been rolled down several times. It was sure to be a productive day- maybe they'd even learn all of the dance! From what Maiya had told her earlier, she already had all of the choreography planned out, partly based on the movie, partly based on the broadway musical, and partly original. Isabelle was ecstatic, because Maiya always knew how to choreograph a piece just right for her.

With her long blonde hair tied up in a loose ponytail, Izz lugged open the door to the dance studio, greeting Maiya brightly. Simon hadn't shown up yet, but he would be there soon enough. She'd have to take it easy on him; he wasn't a dance student, and while he could hold his own in stage dance, being a theater kid and whatnot, he still had a lot of catching up to do.

Slipping off her sweatpants and throwing them next to her bag along with her kicked-off slippers, Izz leaned over and began to stretch out her legs, counting to ten on each leg, making sure every muscle was stretched out. After stretching each leg with various methods, she moved to her arms, pulling one arm back over her shoulder, and then the other, then slinging one across her body, then the other. Once she felt sufficiently stretched she pushed herself up on her toe a few times, spinning a few steps through the room and then stopping, grinning at her reflection of the meeting. Ugh, she wished they would just start already!
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

the best things [simon, maiya, open] Empty Re: the best things [simon, maiya, open]

Post  Maiya Philips Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:36 am

This was the day that Maiya was going to be helping the dance performance between Simon and Izz and she was hoping that it would be as impressive as she thought it would be. After staring at her notes for hours, she had worked out the moves, timings, beats and steps and even the movements of their arms. So long as it matched up with the stage - which she was going to go to as soon as they had finished most of the dance everything would be sorted hopefully by the time the first proper rehearsals began.

Maiya had only been in the room for what couldn't have been more than ten minutes, dancing around the room with a pretend partner going through her choreographing for the final time or at least, what she hoped would be. The door creaked open, her tapping across the floor ad fast spins coming to a stop, as she gave a warm smile. "Hi, Izz!" Maiya walked towards her, dropping the papers onto the floor as they flew a little off target. "I hope today goes ok, I think I've worked everything out" Her dance shoes tapping with each step, it wasn't often Maiya got to teach ballroom and a little jazz, she was looking forward to it.

Maiya moved her hands to her hips, elbows sticking out as she eyed what Izz was wearing - she was glad she had brought a mock skirt with her if they got so far as the arm movements. Isabeele began warming up, Mai dropped down, leaning against the wall, reaching for the papers she had dropped. Stick figures turning around the floor in front of her, she had set up a mock stairs, they would have to dance up at one point. It was tiny but really just for the practice of the stairs, until they could use the stage of course.

As soon as Izz jumped off her feet, Maiya quickly leapt to hers and into action. "You know some ballroom right?" She asked a little unsure, if Izz knew some it would be very helpful and probably cut down on a little less time. "It's just simple moves to start off with, close knit you know?" Her hands sliding over each other, and crossing, as she exaggerated her point. They would both have to be on the ball for this one.

"It would help if you had a dance partner, I don't really want to start without him" Maiya frowned, checking her watch, he had another five minutes and then Mai was going to be annoyed. "Oh!" Maiya exclaimed in surprise, pointing to the back of the room, "That is your 'steps' for now, sorry, it's the best I could do. For now" Maiya swallowed, they weren't the greatest prop, but it was the only prop close to what was appropriate for what they needed.

Maiya had managed to work out, with a copy of their script the timings they would both need for the correct movements, thus why she had to rechoreograph parts of it. "You may need the skirt in my bag. I brought it, for the movements, you'll dance differently with that than you will normally" She smiled, "Start warming up I suppose?" Maiya asked Izz, it was her that had organised the meeting - it wasn't exactly her that was dancing in the play, so it was up to them with times as long as they met the amount she had suggested it would be a perfect partnership.
Maiya Philips
Maiya Philips
Staff
Staff

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down