Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

get ----> LO [eloise harriman]

5 posters

Go down

get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Empty get ----> LO [eloise harriman]

Post  Eloise Harriman Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:06 am

, ELOISEFELICITYHARRIMAN
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Ana_Beatriz_Barros_abb-74-4w

,your sweet and pretty face

•• crushingonyoui got a lot to say to you, yeah, i got a lot to say,i noticed your eyes
•• crushingonmeare always glued to me keeping them here and it makes no sense
••love/hate at all. they taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth
•• secretadmirer with their lies, your little spies they taped over your mouth. crush,
•• unrequitedlove crush, crush, crush. two, three, four! nothing compares to a quiet evening
•• mutualfeelings alone, just the one two of us who's counting on, that never happens,
•• pontential i guess i'm dreaming again. let's be more than this, if you want to
•• flirts play it like a game, well, come on, come on, let's play cause i'd rather waste
•• snoggingbuddies my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute
•• friendswithbenefits rock and roll, baby, don't you know that we're all alone now,
•• onenightstand i need something to sing about, rock and roll, hey,
•• physicalattraction don't you know, baby, we're all alone now i need something
•• lust to sing about, rock and roll, hey, don't you know, baby,
•• dating we're all alone now? that never happens, i guess i'm dreaming again,
••chemistry let's be more than, no, oh, nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
••secretrelationship stay with me,this is what i need, please. sing us a song
•• current we could sing our own but what would it be without you?
•• past i am nothing now and it's been so long since i've heard the sound,
•• inlove the sound of my only hope, this time i will be listening. this heart, it beats
•• truelove beats for only you, this heart, it beats, beats for only you my heart is yours

,she’s still out to get me

•• hatedmyme close your eyes and make believe this is where you want to be
•• hatedbyyouforgetting all the memories, try to forget love cause love's forgotten me,
•• jealousy well hey, hey baby, it's never too late, pretty soon you won't
•• extremehatred remember a thing and i'll be distant, the stars reminiscing
•• dislike your heart's been wasted on me oh, oh, oh, oh, you've never
•• annoyance been so used as i'm using you, abusing you, my little decoy
•• minorannoyance don't look so blue, you should've seen right through, i'm using you,
•• misunderstanding my little decoy, my little decoy,live your life inside a dream,
•• backstabbed time is changing everything forgetting all the memories and
•• caughtout i'm forced into to you just cause you're into me, well hey,
•• oncefriends hey baby, it's never too late ,when i'm gone you won't remember
•• rivalry a thing,but i can't stay and you know i won't wait, i was gone
•• mutualdislike from the very first day, oh, oh ,oh, oh, you've never been so used
•• hatredfornoreason as i'm using you abusing you, my little decoy, don't look
•• badfirstimpression so blue, you should have seen right through, i'm using you,
•• cheatedon my little decoy, i'm not sorry at all, oh, no, not sorry, oh not
•• intimidationsorry, no i'd do it over again, don't look so blue, my little decoy
•• indifference just talk yourself up, and tear yourself down, you've hit your one wall
•• badpast now find a way around, well what's the problem?, you've got a lot of nerve
•• distrust so what'd you think i would say?, no you can't run away, no you can't

, just don’t let me down

•• likefamily for one more long night i'm sure as hell the happiest
•• attactchedatthehip i've ever been ,we get high .we let go,we've got more
•• inseperable than we know, my friends are a different breed my friends are
•• bestfriends there's a ghost in this room , i think i'll name it after all of you
•• shouldertocryon and watch it hang over my bed like decorations celebrating
•• close memories that came and went ,in light of all the time we spent
•• goodmates listening to everything our parents told us not to take in
••familyfriends now make the change ,i'm counting down ,the mile marks of every town
•• average friends i'm falling more in love ,with the distance put between us
••constanlyarguing make this last ,take it slow ,we've got it all figured out for now
•• onceenemies so let us live our lives without a doubt ,tonight we'll lie awake
•• friendofafriend remember how the coffee made us shake on those long drives
•• justmet for one more long night , another seven days heartbeat racing
•• acquaintances the interstate ,my home tonight ,for one more long night
••protective from coast to coast ,i'll make the most of every second
••fairweatherfriend i've been given with this crowd ,without a doubt ,you're all
••drinkingfriends i dream about , at night we lie awake with stories taking us back
•• partyingfriends to the nights we felt alive ,the nights we felt alive could i make it

,hold on to your kite

•• obsession show us off to all your friends , we're the trophy boys
•• badinfluence from here to if and when ,we break and break your dreams
•• goodinfluence of keeping us a secret we're the back pocket believers
•• mixedfeelings we're the locals who went postal call it treason while you can
•• family i'm just a face for every picture a smile for your scrap-books
•• mother a story to be told, and told. but i'm loving every second
•• father so commemorate this hour as the last i spend regretting
•• sister what i have ,boys! ,raise your glasses, girls!, shake those
•• brother get up, get up, get up, we're the party, you're the people
•• cousin lets make this night a classic , we play , you move
•• nevermet come on let me hear you, we're the party, you’re the people
•• other[specify] and this is how , this is how we do , the curtain's rising

, you’re so naive, yeah

get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Ana_Beatriz_Barros_02

rule time, yeah? weeellz it’s pretty simple;
post in mine and i’ll post in yours. easy peasy lemon squeazaaay.
also, please please please quote the original to get all the puuurdy colours. =D
matching or similar icons would be great, too.
now for the crediting; lyrics are thanks to the amaaazingparamore and all time low.
titles are from the kooks,
and the plot was created by emily-xD of whitepages, with the help of
color fader, and inspiration from EVERYONE.
thankyouu. x]

Last edited by Eloise Harriman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Eloise Harriman
Eloise Harriman
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Empty Re: get ----> LO [eloise harriman]

Post  Eloise Harriman Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 am

HAYLEYNICHOLEWILLIAMS.
get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Pa-21 get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Pa-22 get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Pa-24

i'm only sixteen and i'm only a vocalist buuut i could totally kick your butt in a game of trivial pursuit.

•• snoggingbuddies my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute
••secretrelationship stay with me,this is what i need, please. sing us a song
•• dislike your heart's been wasted on me oh, oh, oh, oh, you've never
•• average friends i'm falling more in love ,with the distance put between us

hayley says: what'ya think of my example?
emily says:simply superb, m'dear.

Code:
 [*CODE][size=11][font=georgia]
[center]FIRST[color=#963DC7]MIDDLE[/color]LAST.[/size][/font]

[img] 3 100x100 matching icons, here please. [/img] [img] icon 2 [/img] [img] icon 3 [/img]

[size=10] i'm only [b]typed out age[/b] and i'm only a [b]witch/vampire/whatever[/b] buuut i could totally kick your butt in [b]something you're good at[/b].

at least THREE realationships hereee, WITH CORRECT COLOURS, thankyou.

[b][color=#963DC7]yourname[/color] says: [/b]about a paragraph of your thoughts/history
[b][color=#963DC7]emily[/color] says:[/b]leave blank unless i've already filled out yours. [/size]

[/center] [/*CODE]
Eloise Harriman
Eloise Harriman
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Harriman Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:30 am

Code:
[size=11][font=georgia]
[center]EDGAR[color=#963DC7]CHRISTOPHER[/color]HARRIMAN.[/size][/font]

[img]http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/blackxsocks19/?action=view&current=HarrisonFordavatarb43.jpg[/img] [img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/blackxsocks19/HarrisonFordavatarb44.jpg[/img] [img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/blackxsocks19/ICONATOR_ad2af8d809770b8255edab21cb.gif[/img]

[size=10] i'm only [b]fifty-four[/b] and i'm only a [b]Headmaster[/b] buuut i could totally kick your butt in [b]writin' up an article[/b].

•• father so commemorate this hour as the last i spend regretting
•• mixedfeelings  we're the locals who went postal call it treason while you can
•• protective from coast to coast ,i'll make the most of every second

[b][color=#963DC7]edgar[/color] says: [/b]Well yes, I suppose you could say that I'm naturally protective over my Eloise. After all, this is possibly the second-most pivotal period of her life, and I see so much potential in her. Really, she's just a wonder to me. She takes after her mother in so many ways. But let me tell you this much, what matters most is certainly her own happiness and fulfillment of her dreams. I know I don't always understand her like she'd like me to, and I'm positive that I can get under her skin every so often, but I'm sure she knows that it's all because I'm her father, and I love her very much.
[b][color=#963DC7]emily[/color] says:[/b]leave blank unless i've already filled out yours. [/size]

[/center]
Edgar Harriman
Edgar Harriman
Staff
Staff

http://www.fabyuhluhs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Cauldine Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Code:
[size=11][font=georgia]
[center]ISAAC[color=#963DC7]GABRIEL[/color]CAULDINE.[/size][/font]

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/1h4k87.jpg[/IMG]  [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/kcmjbq.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/23lgmdc.jpg[/IMG]

[size=10] i'm only [b]sixteen[/b] and i'm only a [b]composer[/b] buuut i could totally kick your butt in [b]reeeeally winning at mud wrestling[/b].

•• snoggingbuddies [color=#DE83D6] my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute [/color]
•• friendswithbenefits [color=#DA83DC] rock and roll, baby, don't you know that we're all alone now, [/color]
•• physicalattraction[color=#D283E6] don't you know, baby, we're all alone now i need something [/color]
•• lust [color=#CA83E6] to sing about, rock and roll, hey, don't you know, baby, [/color]
•• goodmates [color=#E0E683]listening to everything our parents told us not to take in [/color]
••protective [color=#E6B583]from coast to coast ,i'll make the most of every second [/color]
••drinkingfriends [color=#E6A483]i dream about , at night we lie awake with stories taking us back[/color]
•• partyingfriends [color=#E69C83]to the nights we felt alive ,the nights we felt alive  could i make it [/color]
•• badinfluence [color=#E68383]from here to if and when ,we break and break your dreams[/color]
*meaning amazing influence. goes both ways. (i need to narrow my shit down..)

[b][color=#963DC7]isaac[/color] says: [/b]"Shit, man. I'm telling you, this girl knows guys. Like knooows guys. Not just the basics either. She can totally get in your head and turn it into mush. [strike]Even me sometimes.[/strike] She has probably just as bad a rap as Rea in a lot of ways, but they're both good girls.. in a very different way. Hell. Scratch that; I just remembered a night we three got drunk. You could say our meeting defines our relationship in a way. Lo makes sure I know that the randomness and the badassery of our midnight smoke break meet-up is our relationship in a nutshell. I would never be able to say that Lo is like those other girls at parties who are good for a bit, but get boring. She teases me to no end. Flaunts her virginity more as a lure than a badge of her virgin..ness. I think that lure is the whole reason she [i]is[/i] a virgin still. After all, when you're that good at everything else, who wouldn't want to be with her. Honestly. But pushing aside our physical relationship, which is rather difficult to do seeing as it is wrapped in quite well with our friendship, we really exist for each other as friends. I'm not sure if she'll ever totally understand this, but I even feel a bit protective of her at times. We party a bit, and if she notices or not, I tend to try and keep an eye out for her. Make sure some creeper doesn't carry her off or anything. We like to cover this boring friendly-ness up with some good snogging though.
[b][color=#963DC7]emily[/color] says:[/b]"holy moly this kid is the shit! so issac, we met when i was taking one of my totally random smokes, and it was just an instant connection. we laugh at the same exact things, and it's seriously bomb. he's so freakin' adorable and he makes me giggle like mad and wow is he a good kisser. boy knows his shit, for sure! we have good times together and while he likes to pretend that he's corrupted me, i think i've corrupted him more - which is heinous, according to him, since i'm supposed to be some sort of example or something with the last name Harriman. whatev! i know he's pulling my leg and i pull his all the time, so it's all good! he's like...a lot of things in my life. someone to snuggle, kiss, talk to, drink with, smoke with, and generally cause ruckus with? what more could a girl like me ask for?! now i just need to teach him how to properly mud wrestle so that i don't kick his ass every single time...although i have a sneaking suspicion it's just because he likes being beaten because it involves me being on top. silly boy. :]" [/size]

[/center]
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Seven Harriman Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:57 am

SEVENBRIONYHARRIMAN.

get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Seven_icon1 get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Seven_icon2 get ----> LO [eloise harriman] Seven_icon3

i'm only twelve-and-three-quarters and i'm only a playwright buuut i could totally kick your butt in playing imagination.
•• family i'm just a face for every picture a smile for your scrap-books
•• sister what i have ,boys! ,raise your glasses, girls!, shake those
•• goodinfluence of keeping us a secret we're the back pocket believers [seven --> lo]
•• badinfluence from here to if and when ,we break and break your dreams [lo --> seven]

seven says: "i have basically known lola my entire life, i suppose... as far as older sisters go, she's fairly ideal. she's not a pest, though she can be quite abrasive at times. mostly she's respectful of my things and my space, and can turn off her overbearing personality if she can tell i need for her to. while we occasionally have our little sibling rivalries, especially since we're both daddy's little writers, i am really quite glad to have a sister like my lola."
eloise says:leave blank unless i've already filled out yours.

Code:
[size=11][font=georgia]
[center]SEVEN[color=#963DC7]BRIONY[/color]HARRIMAN.[/size][/font]

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/RivkaLC/Young%20Actress%20Icons/SaoirseAtone02.jpg?t=1236825625[/img] [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/RivkaLC/Young%20Actress%20Icons/SaoirseAtone03.jpg?t=1236825655[/img] [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/RivkaLC/Young%20Actress%20Icons/SaoirseAtone05.jpg?t=1236825670[/img]

[size=10] i'm only [b]twelve-and-three-quarters[/b] and i'm only a [b]playwright[/b] buuut i could totally kick your butt in [b]playing imagination[/b].
•• family [color=#EC6565]i'm just a face for every picture  a smile for your scrap-books [/color]
•• sister [color=#EE5B6F]what i have ,boys! ,raise your glasses, girls!, shake those [/color]
•• goodinfluence [color=#E87979]of keeping us a secret  we're the back pocket believers [/color] [seven --> lo]
•• badinfluence [color=#E68383]from here to if and when ,we break and break your dreams[/color] [lo --> seven]

[b][color=#963DC7]seven[/color] says: [/b] "i have basically known lola my entire life, i suppose... as far as older sisters go, she's fairly ideal. she's not a pest, though she can be quite abrasive at times. mostly she's respectful of my things and my space, and can turn off her overbearing personality if she can tell i need for her to. while we occasionally have our little sibling rivalries, especially since we're both daddy's little writers, i am really quite glad to have a sister like my lola."
[b][color=#963DC7]eloise[/color] says:[/b]leave blank unless i've already filled out yours. [/size]

[/center]
Seven Harriman
Seven Harriman
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Victoria Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:04 am

Code:
[size=11][font=georgia]
[center]ETHAN[color=#963DC7]DARCY[/color]VICTORIA[/size][/font]

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/M_Ward_003_0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/M_Ward_004.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/M_Ward_005.jpg[/IMG]

[size=10] i'm only [b]fifteen[/b] and i'm only a [b]guitarist[/b] buuut i could totally kick your butt in [b]sudoku[/b].

•• crushingonyou[color=#DD656D]i got a lot to say to you, yeah, i got a lot to say,i noticed your eyes [/color] [lo ---> ethan]
•• crushingonme[color=#E27489]are always glued to me keeping them here and it makes no sense [/color] [ethan ---> lo]
••love/hate[color=#E683A4] at all. they taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth  [/color]
•• mutualfeelings[color=#E683C2] alone, just the one two of us who's counting on, that never happens, [/color]
•• flirts[color=#E683CC] play it like a game, well, come on, come on, let's play cause i'd rather waste [/color]
•• friendswithbenefits [color=#DA83DC] rock and roll, baby, don't you know that we're all alone now, [/color]
••chemistry[color=#B983E6] let's be more than, no, oh, nothing compares to a quiet evening alone [/color]
•• goodmates [color=#E0E683]listening to everything our parents told us not to take in [/color]

[b][color=#963DC7]ethan[/color] says: [/b] "I don't bloody understand women. Lo especially. We have a complicated relationship/friendship. We met way back when... well hell, I don't even remember. But the point is, we've known each other a while. I've probably known her longer, 'cause she's the daughter of that Harriman guy and all. But Lo confuses the crap out of me. One minute she's all up in my grill "I LIKE YOU" blah, blah, blah. The next minute we're just bed buddies. But the fact that she's so confusing is what makes me want her more. Gah! She frustrates me like there's no tomorrow. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to put up with it and restrain my manliness. I may just end up slapping the girl in the face. Men have NEEDS, damn it."

[/center]

ETHANDARCYVICTORIA

get ----> LO [eloise harriman] M_Ward_003_0 get ----> LO [eloise harriman] M_Ward_004 get ----> LO [eloise harriman] M_Ward_005

i'm only fifteen and i'm only a guitarist buuut i could totally kick your butt in sudoku.

•• crushingonyoui got a lot to say to you, yeah, i got a lot to say,i noticed your eyes [lo ---> ethan]
•• crushingonmeare always glued to me keeping them here and it makes no sense [ethan ---> lo]
••love/hate at all. they taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth
•• mutualfeelings alone, just the one two of us who's counting on, that never happens,
•• flirts play it like a game, well, come on, come on, let's play cause i'd rather waste
•• friendswithbenefits rock and roll, baby, don't you know that we're all alone now,
••chemistry let's be more than, no, oh, nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
•• goodmates listening to everything our parents told us not to take in

ethan says: "I don't bloody understand women. Lo especially. We have a complicated relationship/friendship. We met way back when... well hell, I don't even remember. But the point is, we've known each other a while. I've probably known her longer, 'cause she's the daughter of that Harriman guy and all. But Lo confuses the crap out of me. One minute she's all up in my grill "I LIKE YOU" blah, blah, blah. The next minute we're just bed buddies. But the fact that she's so confusing is what makes me want her more. Gah! She frustrates me like there's no tomorrow. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to put up with it and restrain my manliness. I may just end up slapping the girl in the face. Men have NEEDS, damn it."
emily says:leave blank unless i've already filled out yours.

Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down