Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Practice Makes Perfect! 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Practice Makes Perfect! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Practice Makes Perfect!

2 posters

Go down

Practice Makes Perfect! Empty Practice Makes Perfect!

Post  Audrey Catlett Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:14 am

Audie couldn't believe how long it's been sense she'd done two things. Play her Bassoon, and hang out with Clay Feledichuk. Usually she did both on a regular basis, but lately she hasn't. So she quickly grabbed her phone and sent a quick text to Clay telling him to meet her down in the third practice room, her favorite room. She stuffed her phone into her pocket and grabbed her bassoon case and music binder. She had given up on those flimsy paper folders way back in eight grade, moving to a think binder that kept all her music she's played in the last couple years. She found it handy for many reasons. One, all the old music was perfect for warming with something a little more fun then technical exercises.

As she made her way over to the music wing, humming one of the stupid technical exercises she knew, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, she just ignored it for the time being and kept going. She frowned slightly passing the first two practice rooms, both seemed to be full, and it would just be her luck if the third one happened to be occupied. She was preparing herself to use her seniority when she came across a perfectly empty practice room. She smiled widely and pushed open the door. She set down her bassoon case next to the chair she situated herself on. She placed her binder on the stand in front of her before finally pulling out her cell. She smiled happily at his reply before stuffing the phone back into her pocket, and leaning over to open her case.

She slipped her double reed into her mouth, mentally slapping herself for forgetting a water bottle. She got a quick idea and pulled out her phone again. She texted Clay again asking for one before stuffing her phone, once again back into her pocket. She reached back over and pulled out the seat strap. She stood up slightly draping the leather strap over her chair before sitting back down on it. That was when she felt her phone vibrate again. She smiled and reached back into her jeans pocket to retrieve it. She read the text, sent a quick reply before shoving her phone, again back into her pocket. Finally she reached over and picked up the parts to her bassoon, slowly putting them together and settling the end of it into the seat strap end. She stuck her reed into it's spot and played a low C.
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect! Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect!

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:11 pm

His phone began vibrating. Clay had been innocently laying on his bed, staring at the wall with absolutely nothing to do when Radio texted him. He sat up, taking his phone out of his pocket and a smile bloomed into existence. He immediately replied and then scrambled around his dorm, grabbing a pair of shoes and raking a brush though his hair as quickly as possible. Making sure he looked decent, he tugged his tennis shoes on. Pausing only to grab his flute's case, he left the room, already looking forward to practicing with his friend. Almost as soon as he'd tugged the door to his dorm closed his phone went off again.

Setting off down the hall, he pulled it out and read the new message. Ah, water. Sending a reply back, he changed his route, taking a hallway earlier than planned and searched out the vending machines. He was glad he had change in his pocket and began pushing quarters into the machine of his choice. About five quarters and a press of a button later, there was a clanking and clattering. Then a water bottle, filled with ice cold water, appeared and he grabbed it out of the receptacle and straightened. Whistling a nameless tune, he continued down his chosen hallway, nearly pausing to do as he'd said he would and pick flowers. Luckily for the entire planet, he decided to just ignore the pretty flowers outside the nearest window.

Just as he reached the hallway which would take him to his destination, he received his last text message. Chuckling softly, Clay replied anyway, although he could just tell her when he reached her. Lazily, he sauntered down the hall until he reached a door through which he could hear Audie's bassoon. "Hello, damsel in distress. I have brought you your precious water." He shook the water lightly, to prove he'd been good.

"Now, what did you want to practice?" He settled down in another chair, setting her water down next to her chosen seat.
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 am

Audrey cut the low C off, right when her phone vibrated again. She pulled her phone out once more and couldn't help but to laugh at his reply. Deciding she wasn't going to answer. She pushed her phone back into her pocket. She played a low F trying to warm up her instrument. Audie hated it when winter came around. It just made all the instruments sound extremely flat and bad. Though even the really warm weather messes up the tuning too, so it's a lose lose situation.

She jumped slightly when Clay opened the door. "Ah You're a life savor." She smiled widely and waited for him to get settled into his chair before answering his question. "I found this duet in the music library a couple days ago..." She laid her bassoon across her lap and reached forward to her binder. She quickly opened it and pulled out two sheet protected pages. "It's a little short. Just back and front. But it's by Bach." She smiled widely and placed his sheet protected sheet onto the stand in front of him. "It's french. It's from Bach's French Suites. It's number two. C minor." She looked at him really hoping he'd want to play it. Usually when she pulled a piece up he didn't mind, but the last time she did this would have to be at the end of Sophomore year. She pointed to each of their pieces. "It's made to be a bassoon and flute duet. I automatically thought of you when I saw it." Of course she thought of him. They'd been friends for..like ever and Clay was an amazing flutist. Why shouldn't she want to play a piece with him again?

She reached over and picked the water bottle up, deciding she wasn't going to put him on the spot. She pulled her reed out of the bassoon and opened the water bottle. She stuck the reed into the opening of the water bottle getting it wet, dry reeds won't play, won't vibrate. She use to just use a film dispenser, but after a while she moved up to using a whole water bottle. When using a water bottle it always guaranteed you had something to drink in the process of playing. She stuck the reed into her mouth and closed the water bottle again. After setting it back on the floor she looked up and smiled. "Soo?"
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:17 am

Clay took out his flute and made sure it was clean. By the time he was fully ready, there was a sheet of music in front of him. Obediently, he took the time to read through the sheet of music, both curiosity and interest gleaming in his gaze. She had chosen an interesting piece. One he knew he'd enjoy playing in duet with her. "Short is just as good as long. I like it." C minor...He believed he could do that. When he was done, he found her waiting for his response. "So, shall we give it a test run? I want to loosen up my fingers before trying it in a more professional manner."

(I'm sorry it's sooo ridiculously short, I have no inspiration right now.)
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down