Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed]

2 posters

Go down

i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] Empty i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed]

Post  Will Gates Wed May 27, 2009 9:09 am

All Will had needed was for Audrey to say yes, and she did, without any resistance whatsoever. I seemed that tonight both of them had inactive defenses; he was slightly high, and Audie...well, he wasn't sure, but he had been gentlemanly enough to at least ask her. Mr. Gates wasn't so sure how much of a gentleman he could be beyond that. He wanted to get her into his room, he wanted his roommates to be nonexistant, and he wanted to show her the heavens in about ten different ways that he was far too fuzzy to really, specifically define at that particular moment. In fact, the thought that struck him as he packed her up the stairs and nuzzled the space where her gently curved collarbone protruded beautifully below her slender, porcelain neck dictated that he might not even want sex, just...much more physical interaction than he'd let himself ever have with her. Audrey was surely something else; if he hadn't been high, he probably wouldn't have gotten drunk just from the scent of a summer garden that wafted from her figure.

Wow...he was toasted. He grinned as he realized that he had just poetically described how she smelled and lifted his head to smile goofily at her, eyes sparkling with all manner of mischief and affection, then kicked open his dorm door and set her down so that he could lock it. He didn't particularly care if his roomies got pissed, he had Audrey. In his room. They could shut the eff up, man.

Will turned to her and peeled his shirt over his head without even thinking about it, slender sinew and muscle tone flexing as he dropped her coat from her shoulders and pulled her into him as the fabric puddled in elegant folds on the floor. His hands raked into her hair and he reveled in the softness for a moment before cradling her face with surprising gentility and kissing her lips, full, red, and intoxicatingly sweet. Then, slowly, very slowly, he brought his hands to the hem of her top. "Are you wearing an undershirt? I want to be closer to you." In all actuality, he wanted to feel her skin against his, but he knew Audie well enough that despite his inebriation he was all too aware that such a move could come as a bit of a shock. Slow and steady wins the race, Will. Slow and steady. He kissed her again, lingering for a moment with her bottom lip before pulling away and waiting for an answer.
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] Empty Re: i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed]

Post  Audrey Catlett Wed May 27, 2009 9:45 am

Audrey didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know why she said that his room sounded like a good idea. Well, actually that was a lie. She did know why. She missed him and missing him was a dangerous thing for her. She wanted to be close to him, but she didn't want him to just go disappearing the next day. Letting herself be close to him now, would just hurt her later. As Will made his way up the stairs with her she hoped she'd be able to sort through all the thoughts before they got to his room. But the way his face found her collarbone and his arms around her, she wasn't able to think straight, which was starting to frustrate her. Though, when he smiled at her, the frustration would ease away and she couldn't help but smile back.

When they reached his dorm, she waited as he shut and locked the door. She wondered briefly where his roommates where. But as soon as he turned back around and pulled his shirt off, she was definitely not thinking about his roommates anymore. She let him slide her jacket off, and as soon as her hands were free from the sleeves she let them find his chest before pushing her hands to find the back of his neck. Trying to remind herself to breath. She couldn't deny the fact that it was a lot warmer inside the school than it was on the outside. Kissing Will out in the cold made her feel warm, but now that she was already warm, kissing him left her slightly burning and she couldn't figure out why.

When she felt his hand find the bottom of her shirt she pushed her eyes closed for a second, trying hard to work through her muddled thoughts. She was going to kill him for doing this to her, making her feel like this. She listened to his question and slowly let her soft eyes find his. Before she could say anything his lips were on hers again, and she could feel her hands shake slightly. Stupid nerves. This was why people called her innocent. She let little things like removing clothing hold her back from doing what she really did want to do. Hundreds of people all over the world live completely nude all the time. What was the problem with not having a shirt on? When Will pulled away from her she took half a step back, not because she didn't want to be by him, but because she needed to be able to move slightly. She shook her head slightly answering his question, she let her hands fall from his neck as they reached for the bottom of her own shirt. Before she could think more about it she pulled it off, leaving her in her bra and jeans. She knew it wasn't that big of a deal. Swim suits covered less, but still. She was Audrey Catlett. He was Will Gates. Yet, she wanted to be doing exactly what she was doing. With that thought she took half a step forward and let her eyes find his, a slight smile on her face.
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed] Empty Re: i've lost my inhibitions [audie, closed]

Post  Will Gates Thu May 28, 2009 9:46 am

Will's heart was pounding hard in his ears. He let his hands drop as she did the job for him, and swallowed at the simple and sweet bra that remained a thin barrier between his chest and hers. It was what he'd always imagined her bras would look like, too -nothing insane, too fancy, just something very...Audrey. He was afraid to touch her for a moment, but when she took the timid half-step forward, something in his mind clicked and he felt like he was about to handle the finest and most breakable porcelain; the pressure would have been too great if not for his hazy mind. Will realized that he'd been staring at her bra and lifted his head to hers, blushing just slightly. What the hell? Will Gates did not blush. Woah. He resisted the urge to scrub his hair with one hand awkwardly and forced himself to restablish the moment and get past this sudden halt in his common sense. Audrey Catlett, the girl, the one he couldn't help but think about far too often, was standing in front of him without her shirt on, the slender, pale curves of her stomach and waist and the gentle rise of her breasts from that pretty little bra exactly what he'd imagined paired together for the first time without a swimsuit.

Slowly, he reached out a hand and placed it on her waist, his thumb brushing across her stomach. Audie's muscles twitched at his touch; his hand was probably a little cold. Will drew her into him with a half-step of his own so that their stomachs were flush together and her chest was pressed against his, looking into her eyes and allowing his mouth to float above hers just because he wanted to see how she handled it, how she felt. He wanted to see her every feature shift with all the surprises he might be giving her tonight. Sliding the same hand down to cup her butt in her jeans, he let the other slide up her back to rest just below her shoulder before using his mouth to draws hers at the perfect angle for a deep kiss, one that intoxicated him as much as it invigorated him. He could feel her quickening pulse, her skin heating beneath his hands. Then, very suddenly, he picked her up, muttering 'bed' into her mouth, and fell on top of her on his mattress and mess of blankets. Kissing her again, he sat up on his elbow and used the other hand to brush hair from her eyes, measuring how okay she was up to this point. He didn't have much inhibition, but he was also strangely, keenly aware that he was playing with something like glass.

"Can I take my jeans off?" It was a soft, easy question, one he hoped she would answer honestly (and with a yes, of course). Fabric was in his way, he wanted to be closer to her, closer than he'd ever been. The hand that moved her hair aside trailed down her neck, a finger traising the rise peeking out of her bra, following the edge of the garment with a gentle fascination while his eyes remained with hers.
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Thu May 28, 2009 11:03 am

When Audie's eyes found his, she could of sworn she saw more color on his face than normal, but she couldn't be sure. Plus there could of been a million reasons why. He could be warm or cold or embarrassed or whatever the reason, but Audrey's brain wasn't really processing it. She did notice how even after her half step forward he seemed slower to reach out to her, which made her sensitive mind automatically jump to that she did something wrong, but slowly he seemed to get closer. As he pulled her closer she matched her breathing with his so she wouldn't forget. Her stomach pressed against his, she let her fingers tangle into his hair, his lips were so close, but not touching. She kept her eyes on his, feeling like she was playing some kind of game. Who would look away first? It was obviously her that would look away and his hand that had been on her waste moved closer to her butt. She closed her eyes, really wishing he wouldn't tease her that way, but at the same time not really minding what was going on. When Will finally pressed his lips against hers, she couldn't help but sigh into it. He wasn't playing fair. He was using the fact that she needed this to his advantage.

Audrey nodded as he mumbled 'bed', but didn't expect him to actually pick her up. She held onto him slightly tighter as they crossed the short distance, before they landed on the bed together. His bed was soft, so much better than laying out on the grass. It was softer, warmer, and more comfortable than the outside coldness. She loosened her hold on him, letting one of her fingers loop themselves through a belt loop in his jeans, her own little way of hoping he'd stay there. She knew that as soon as all this was done they wouldn't see each other at least for a couple days. And she knew she couldn't just blame it on him. She knew she'd be to embarrassed to see him. She wasn't acting like herself. Her brain had stopped working, and she wasn't sure if she cared. She was enjoying herself. That was what she was supposed to do her senior year. Enjoy herself. Not worry. Not stress. At least not until the end of the year when stressing and worrying at least made sense.

But then as soon as he asked about his jeans Audrey's brain snapped back into working order. It became painstakingly obvious that the more clothes that were taken off, the closer they got to sex. Sex. Audrey couldn't say she'd never thought about it, what teenager hasn't, but she had never seriously considered anything like that. She could feel the panicky feeling rise up, and she knew it was completely obvious in her eyes. So she shut them. She needed time to think. She could feel his finger trailing dangerously close to the edge of her bra. Leaving a trail of that burning feeling. She took a small deep breath and shook her head. "Not right now." She opened her eyes, quickly letting them find his so he knew that she really knew what she was saying. "Just give me a couple minutes." She let her fingers trace along his back, before letting one of her hands find the side of his face. She wasn't ready for all of this to end. She wasn't ready to leave and not see him for a little. She wanted to enjoy his company a little longer. She picked her head up and let her lips find his. She was not ready for this to end.
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Gates Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:43 am

Will had not expected her to say yes –he had just really, really hoped she would. The steady gaze she held him under as she told him no kept him from even protesting, despite the disappointment in his stomach. Audie was perfect in every way –beautiful, loyal, good-natured, and incredibly sweet, but she was also a good girl, and while he couldn’t help but wish sometimes that it were different, the good girl is what he knew he adored so much about her. She was pure, untouched, and he wanted her, but it was worth her not hating him forever. The idea of not having Audrey there was slightly unnerving and he just nodded, sliding his arms around her as they kissed and holding her to him, rolling to the side so that they lay facing each other on his bed. Will reached up and brushed her hair aside, dipping his head to kiss her neck, his head sliding down her back to press their bodies together. His jeans were feeling seriously tight, and he knew she would notice, but he wasn’t taking them off –the world needed to give him big credit for that, dude.

His lips trailed her jaw line and pulse for a moment before moving to her collarbone, then slowly down the line of her bra, where he planted soft kisses on the rise of her breasts and smiled slightly at the way it made her heart jump so close to his ear, the way her breath caught in her throat. Will was only managing to drive himself crazy, however, and so moved back to catch her mouth softly before speaking quietly to her, not wanting to ruin the calm settled in the room with her there. “I won’t do anything you won’t let me do, don’t want me to do, sweetheart.” He played absently with her hair for a moment, then continued. “But I can tell you that I want you, and I’ve always wanted you, and lying here with you in nothing but that sexy little bra is a bit maddening.” He grinned crookedly and rested a hand on her hip, tucking the other under his head to prop himself up. His muscles were tense with control, but he was okay, it was all fine. It was worth it for her.

“Would you stay here with me tonight?” It was a sudden thought, but not one Will regretted voicing. He wanted her to stay with him; he wanted to hold her and fall asleep cuddled up and grinning like a total bloody idiot, and wake up with his face buried in her hair, which always smelled sweet and warm. He wanted to keep her in this moment and not let it go, because once it was over, he was going to go without it for days or weeks, and he knew it. “Please?”
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down