Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Abigail Applebottom 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Abigail Applebottom EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Abigail Applebottom EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Abigail Applebottom EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Abigail Applebottom EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Abigail Applebottom EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Abigail Applebottom EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Abigail Applebottom EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Abigail Applebottom EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Abigail Applebottom EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Abigail Applebottom

+2
Nikki Johns
Abigail Applebottom
6 posters

Go down

Abigail Applebottom Empty Abigail Applebottom

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:20 am

* Abigail Emily Applebottom !
Abigail Applebottom 21 Abigail Applebottom 18 Abigail Applebottom 17
cause we were born to make some noise
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
we’ve burnt seventeen chances, and it’s still not enough
to do all our time like pennies in Montana;
the student never stops because the drinks absolve our sins
so let’s help the singing swell into the air.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oh,withtherisingsound
i need something more, to keep on breathing for

OTHERHALF • i’m sleeping on your folk’s porch again, dreaming
    *LIKEFAMILY • a long shot, don’t even take this bet
    AVERAGE • it sent you to me without wings
    *SECRET • two can keep a secret if one of them is dead
    CLOSE • we sit and grow our roots into the floor
    PARTNERINCRIME • fingers crossed, it’s what we’ve dreamt for
    BUDDIES • i won’t stop holding on
    AQUAINTANCES • we're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team
    CHILDHOOD • this crystal ball is always cloudy
    ENEMIESTOFRIENDS • if you thought i’d leave, then you were wrong

Numberonewithabullet
scribbled out the truth with their lies, your little spies

KISSMYASS • a loaded God complex, cock it and pull it
    ANNOYANCE • thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
    DISLIKE • why don't you just drop dead?
    JEALOUSY • oh don't mind me, i'm watching you two from the closet
    *RIVALRY • you can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights
    FEAR • watching without eyes, because the beast is just my fear
    *DISGUISEME • nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
    LOVE-HATE • but you can't blame me for hating it; so say, what are you waiting for?
    AVOID • i set my clocks early 'cause i know i'm always late
    FRIENDSTOENEMIES • write me off, give up on me

Iloveyouso
sugar, we’re going down

CURRENT • they say i only think in the form of crunching numbers in hotel rooms
    LUST • collecting page six lovers
    FLIRT • if you wanna play this like a game, well come on, come on, let’s play
    *CRUSH-SPECIFY • 'cause you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with
    *PAST • you won’t take away my pride, no not this time
    PHYSICALATTRACTION • see, he tastes like you only sweeter
    *ONENIGHTSTAND • if you can handle it, undress me
    *FINAL • tell ‘em it’s me who made you sad
    *INLOVE • isn't it messed up how i'm just dying to be him
    *FOREVER • there are times can leave my heart wide open

Nomorerabbitsinmyhat
ain’t more than a minute away from walking

FAMILY •
    *INFLUENCE-SPECIFY • don't approve a single word that we wrote
    MENTOR • boy you better put that pen to paper, charm your way out
    ADMIRATION • well, we're just a wet dream for the webzine
    *PROTECTIVE-SPECIFY • if you talk, you better walk, you better keep your mouth shut
    FAMILYFRIEND • disinterest in what the critics say
    FAMILYRIVALRY • the weather today is slightly sarcastic
    SAMEGROUP • gets you out of those clothes
    TRUST • better lock it in your pocket, take this one to the grave
    HERO-SPECIFY • i'm burning and i'm blacking my lungs
    MIXED FEELINGS • with more than good hooks while you're all under the gun
    OTHER-SPECIFY • boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue

Shrugmeoffyourshoulders

This plot page, hyperinsomnia, was made by tsu. Haven’t heard about her? She’s the pickaboo of the RPGU.
    Wonderful bands sang and sing the lyrics she used. She keeps thanking panic! at the disco, paramore, the bravery, fall out boy, lots of others and the color blender for the amazing work they’ve done.
    Steal this piece of her and she’ll rip off your head!

* - PM me about plotting.

Code:
[right][font=Georgia][size=20] [color=deeppinkforgirls/darkblueforboys]*[/color] [color=black]FIRST[/color][color=deeppinkforgirls/darkblueforboys]MIDDLE[/color][color=black]LAST[/color] [color=deeppinkforgirls/darkblueforboys][i]![/i][/color] [/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=10][color=black]she’s the hottest [b]-talent-[/b] rocking out [b]-age-[/b] cakes spread all over the poster wall. [/font][/size][/color]
[img]THREE[/img] [img]AVATAR[/img] [img]IMAGES 100x100[/img]

[size=12]RELATIONSHIP

[color=black][b]What -name- thinks:[/b] “[i]ENTER THOUGHTS 3RD PERSON[/i]”
[b]What Abi thinks:[/b] “[i]leave blank[/i]”[/right][/size][/color]

Last edited by Abigail Applebottom on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:25 am; edited 6 times in total
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Abigail Applebottom Empty Re: Abigail Applebottom

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:22 am

The Gorgeous Ladies

* NikkiMarieJohns !

she’s the hottest singer rocking out seventeen cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom Hayley-williams-paramore-1 Abigail Applebottom 3593422299a6978109503l-1 Abigail Applebottom 340xy-1

What Nikki thinks:“Abi and I have been friends all through school, and roommates of course. We do compete but we don't let it bother us. When one of us wins, the other applauds. We know that we are close in talent so we don't take it personally. Who ever is the best on that particular day gets the part/song/whatever. But we have been close through it all, almost like sisters. I've spent more time with her than I have with my real family since I started at Harriman. It is going to be hard when we have to leave here at the end of the school year but we will stay close and keep in contact afterward I'm sure. After all she is one of the few people I trust to drive MonaLisa.”
What Abi thinks:I've known Nikki since I came to Felicity's, we're in the same year so quite obviously, roomates. She flows with the crowd a little too much, we always have a laugh when one of us has to sing for something. A bit of light competition there, ok, maybe rivals on that but we don't take it too seriously. We've known each other too long to let our singing separate us. She's always so colourful, outgoing, Nikki is easy to talk to. Sometimes she always seems a bit too goody two shoes to be real, you know? I think that's just me being picky though, it's impossible, I've known her too long for her to keep up that charade!

* JaneLynnJohnson !

she’s the hottest actor-singer hybrid rocking out seventeen cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom 66d67a77 Abigail Applebottom Reese-witherspoon-1024x768-24235 Abigail Applebottom Th_reesepretty

What Jay thinks:Gosh, I just must be one of the luckiest people in the world! I mean, honestly, I totally lucked out with all THREE of my roommates. Pip is definitely no exception. I mean, even her nickname kicks ass! Granted, she has some strange aversion to my beautiful car, but everybody has their quirks, and I can handle it as long as she keeps putting up with my midnight requests for her to play guitar. How cool is that, by the way? Heaven knows I've tried to get her to teach me like a hundred times, but I just can't seem to stick with it. Oh well, I just make her play what I want to hear anyways! We've had our quarrels, of course, but I have oodles of respect for her. I think it helps too that she's pure vocals, and doesn't seem to have much of an interest in musical theater. Neither of us are extremely competitive, but it's hard to ignore how tense our dorm room gets when Abi and Nikki are both trying out for the same gig, I wouldn't want to have to risk my friendship with Abi over a stupid role or other.
What Abi thinks:Jane. Jany. Jay. JJ. Well. Where to start! She's on of my closest friends and better yet she's my roomie! There's the slight thing with my guitar, having to play a few lullaby songs for Jay, I don't mind. After a few it gets a bit annoying, but she's on of my closest friends I don't mind that much! It's weird hving three singers in the same dorm, year. Things get a bit competitive, but Jay is more involved in acting, so it's not a problem at all. There never has been one, we've always sorted it out before it's managed to escalate to a full time argument. I trust this girl with alot of my secrets, alot more than some of my other friends, I've known her since the beginning!

The Handsome Lads

* SimonAllenTheodore !

He’s the hottest actor rocking out fifteen cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom ICONATOR_751164f042f030b1389991638e Abigail Applebottom 9biwc9 Abigail Applebottom Chuck03

What Simon thinks:I've only hung out with Abi a few times, but she reminds me a lot of myself, actually. Well, except she's sorta toned down yet in your face all at the same time. I'm usually just one or the other; rarely two at once. She's definitely got her own style, and that's wicked sweet, if you were to ask me. Iono, either way. I hear she's pretty sweet, and I definitely agree with what I hear.”
What Abi thinks:“From the times I've been with Simon, he's pretty cool. I guess we have a few things in common, and being an actor must take some skill. I know we're good friends and even though we don't see each other a lot of the time, he's a great laugh sometimes and always up for something different. Simon's a great guy, I'm surprised that he doesn't feel a bit weird with the twins, three's a crowd and all. Instead, they're all absolutely hilarious! I'd totally dig the dude if he weren't completely up himself and a couple of years older. Apart from that. He's cool.”

* DarnellLeelandAllred !

he’s the hottest musician rocking out seventeen cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom Scream_Your_Heart_Out_by_xKaptiv-1 Abigail Applebottom Your_Pretty_by_xKaptivatedx-1 Abigail Applebottom DarnellLeelandbtw-2

PHYSICAL ATTRACTION • see, he tastes like you only sweeter

What Darnell thinks:I think Abi Labi is the awesomest thing since sliced bread. She's pretty, she's nice, she's all around a great girl- and she's been my friend for awhile now. She was one of the first people I met here, the only person I've really confided in about Alicia and how terrible I feel about my life before Harrison. She knows all of my dirty little secrets, and she's been there for me. If I had to cry in front of anyone, I'd chose her- because I know she wouldn't mind, she'd probably try to cheer me up. All in all, I think I really like her- but I'm not saying anything, at least not yet. I'll just sit here, watch and admire from afar... If I lose her, I might lose my straight edge too...
What Abi thinks:Danny! He's the coolest guy around and he totally rocks. He's hilarious and is always doing some crazy thing, we've stayed pretty close and he was like one of the first people I met here. He's told me some things that I wouldn't dare repeat, and I know he's been through alot of rough times, if he called in the middle of the night, I'd totally be there no questions asked. Until .. once I got there or whatever. Darnell is one of those people that you could take for granted, he's always there, no matter what and you could get used to that, but with what we've been through I'm glad I know a guy like him. It's not like I haven't thought about it going somewhere, and you know I may like him a little too much at times, he's cute! I don't want to destroy our friendship over some silly thing, without Danny I'd have no one to tell my secrets to. I don't just tell anyone things about me, I guess I just trust him.

Last edited by Abigail Applebottom on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:17 pm

* NIKKIMARIEJOHNS !

she’s the hottest -singer- rocking out seventeeen cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom Hayley-williams-paramore-1 Abigail Applebottom 3593422299a6978109503l-1 Abigail Applebottom 340xy-1

What Nikki thinks:Abi and I have been friends all through school, and roommates of course. We do compete but we don't let it bother us. When one of us wins, the other applauds. We know that we are close in talent so we don't take it personally. Who ever is the best on that particular day gets the part/song/whatever. But we have been close through it all, almost like sisters. I've spent more time with her than I have with my real family since I started at Harriman. It is going to be hard when we have to leave here at the end of the school year but we will stay close and keep in contact afterward I'm sure. After all she is one of the few people I trust to drive MonaLisa.
What Abi thinks:leave blank
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Theodore Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 am

* SIMONALLENTHEODORE !

he’s the hottest -actor- rocking out -fifteen- cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom ICONATOR_751164f042f030b1389991638e Abigail Applebottom 9biwc9 Abigail Applebottom Chuck03

What Simon thinks:I've only hung out with Abi a few times, but she reminds me a lot of myself, actually. Well, except she's sorta toned down yet in your face all at the same time. I'm usually just one or the other; rarely two at once. She's definitely got her own style, and that's wicked sweet, if you were to ask me. Iono, either way. I hear she's pretty sweet, and I definitely agree with what I hear.
Simon Theodore
Simon Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

http://thenextgreatadventure.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:19 pm

* JANELYNNJOHNSON !

she’s the hottest actor-singer hybrid rocking out seventeen cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom 66d67a77 Abigail Applebottom Reese-witherspoon-1024x768-24235 Abigail Applebottom Th_reesepretty

What Jay thinks:Gosh, I just must be one of the luckiest people in the world! I mean, honestly, I totally lucked out with all THREE of my roommates. Pip is definitely no exception. I mean, even her nickname kicks ass! Granted, she has some strange aversion to my beautiful car, but everybody has their quirks, and I can handle it as long as she keeps putting up with my midnight requests for her to play guitar. How cool is that, by the way? Heaven knows I've tried to get her to teach me like a hundred times, but I just can't seem to stick with it. Oh well, I just make her play what I want to hear anyways! We've had our quarrels, of course, but I have oodles of respect for her. I think it helps too that she's pure vocals, and doesn't seem to have much of an interest in musical theater. Neither of us are extremely competitive, but it's hard to ignore how tense our dorm room gets when Abi and Nikki are both trying out for the same gig, I wouldn't want to have to risk my friendship with Abi over a stupid role or other.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:25 am

* DarnellLeelandAllred !

he’s the hottest -musician- rocking out -seventeen- cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom Scream_Your_Heart_Out_by_xKaptiv-1 Abigail Applebottom Your_Pretty_by_xKaptivatedx-1 Abigail Applebottom DarnellLeelandbtw-2

PHYSICALATTRACTION • see, he tastes like you only sweeter

What -name- thinks:I think Abi Labi is the awesomest thing since sliced bread. She's pretty, she's nice, she's all around a great girl- and she's been my friend for awhile now. She was one of the first people I met here, the only person I've really confided in about Alicia and how terrible I feel about my life before Harrison. She knows all of my dirty little secrets, and she's been there for me. If I had to cry in front of anyone, I'd chose her- because I know she wouldn't mind, she'd probably try to cheer me up. All in all, I think I really like her- but I'm not saying anything, at least not yet. I'll just sit here, watch and admire from afar... If I lose her, I might lose my straight edge too...
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Applebottom Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am

* MADELYNELYZEBETHAPPLEBOTTOM !

she's the hottest violinist rocking out eleven cakes spread all over the poster wall.
Abigail Applebottom Madison_Leisle_006 Abigail Applebottom Madison_Leisle_010 Abigail Applebottom Madison_Leisle_017_0

FAMILY •
TRUST •
FAMILYRIVALRY •

What Mads thinks:I love Pip, I really do! She's my big sister and she's really great at it, I get to play with her make up and clothes and stuff. AND I love it when she drives me around in her car, because it's so pretty! But.. you know, sometimes daddy only ever pays attention to her and doesn't bother with me, and I really hate that. I mean, I know I don't sing but I can play the piano, and the flute, AND the violin! It's so unfair when that happens, and it's not exactly easy for me to compete when she's so much older and done so much more than I have. It's okay though, I'll catch up one day. Plus, I'm a Princess and Pip knows it, and usually she does all sorts of things for me, so I guess that makes up for those times. And I trust her too, I can tell her all my secrets, even the things I don't want mummy or daddy to know, and I know she won't rat me out.
Madelyn Applebottom
Madelyn Applebottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down