Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you

5 posters

Go down

i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you Empty i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you

Post  Micah L. Katz Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:14 am

i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you Demetri%20Martin
micah levi katz.
i like boobies.
cell-izzo, guitar, and funnybones.

i came here to make you dance tonight
01. acquaintances
02. party friends
03. casual friends
04. roomies
05. good friends
06. joined at the hip
07. family
08. student/teacher [good]

i don't care if i'm a guilty pleasure for you
07. one-sided crush
09. mutual crush
10. love-hate relationship
11. creepy obsession in a stalker-like fashion
12. past relationship
13. current relationship
14. bed buddies
15. otp

shut up 'cause we won't stop.
16. annoyance
17. ex-friends
18. rumour spreading and pranks
19. hate
20. enemies
21. frenemies
22. student/teacher [bad]

we're getting down 'till the sun's coming up

Code:
[b]full name:[/b]
[b]year and artistic group:[/b]
[b]random strange habit or oddity:[/b]
[b]relationship or coveted relationship:[/b]
[b]history:[b/]
[b]what you think of micah:[/b]

jane johnson
05. 12.
i said hey,"Ah, Micah is definitely my best guy friend. Of course Will doesn't count, he's my best friend period. But Audie is my best girl friend and Micah is my best guy friend. We went out once, did you know? Oh yeah, big whoop. Lil' Miss Jay got herself some hot hand-holding action back in the day. I've since reeled in my crazy side (oh, stop laughing) and now Katz and I are just buddy-buddies. We're close, man. Tight. Like two eye-watering wasabi peas in a pod. He makes me laugh out a lung on a daily basis, and I cheer him on like a crazy woman at soccer games. Oh, and he's Jewish too, how cool is that? I mean it's, you know, solemn and stuff, but it's still pretty cool. And you know what him being Jewish means? Oh yeah, the nose. I've told him on many occasions that I would just like to marry his nose, but he keeps insisting that life just wouldn't be the same without it. Pah. Pah, I say.""have you heard of my religion?"I have to say, when I was a Freshman, Jane Johnson was pretty much the sexiest thing ever to look twice at me. Of course, back then, I wasn't hot stuff like I am now, but it was still pretty cool. My first kiss was totally, like, bitching and stuff thanks to Jaybird, and even though we're just best friendies now, I totally wouldn't mind a little smooch from my buddy. She obsesses over my nose in a way that's unhealthy sometimes, but it's okay, because at least I'm getting some attention from my favorite girl in the world. I'd pick hanging out with Jane over the possibility of sex any day. Wow. We'll probably end up married or something anyways, so no worries; she'll owe me plenty of sex for all of the times I've missed 'cause of her and her bizarre need for attention. "

Last edited by Micah L. Katz on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Micah L. Katz
Micah L. Katz
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you Empty Re: i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:36 am

full name: Jane Lynn Johnson
year and artistic group: Senior
random strange habit or oddity: likes to sleep naked likes to go to public places with her friends and pretend to be an exchange student from England (fake accents ahoy!)
relationship or coveted relationship: good friends + past "relationship" (feel totally free to strike this if you want, rach)
history: When Micah came to the school as a freshman, Jay immediately knew that she would have to crush on this boy if she was ever going to maintain her reputation as a teenage girl. He was the new kid, he was only seven months younger than her (even if he was a grade lower), and oh sweet heaven his nose! Being the inept crusher that she is, Jane probably served to make his awkward induction into Harriman even more awkward. She did her best to show him around the school, introducing him to the people, places, and things that Harriman had to offer. Somehow or other, they ended up in a hands-holding, fumbling 14/15-year-old relationship. It was the first (and so far only) crush that Jay actually ended up 'going out' with, and she had absolutely no idea what to do. It lasted about a month and a half, and they even kissed (once), but they realized that it just didn't seem to be working. This revelation came when they overhead a couple of senior girls talking loudly about how much crazy secks they'd had over the weekend. Micah and Jay knew that wasn't what they wanted (at least not from each other) and have been good friends ever since their 'break up'.
what you think of micah: "Ah, Micah is definitely my best guy friend. Of course Will doesn't count, he's my best friend period. But Audie is my best girl friend and Micah is my best guy friend. We went out once, did you know? Oh yeah, big whoop. Lil' Miss Jay got herself some hot hand-holding action back in the day. I've since reeled in my crazy side (oh, stop laughing) and now Katz and I are just buddy-buddies. We're close, man. Tight. Like two eye-watering wasabi peas in a pod. He makes me laugh out a lung on a daily basis, and I cheer him on like a crazy woman at soccer games. Oh, and he's Jewish too, how cool is that? I mean it's, you know, solemn and stuff, but it's still pretty cool. And you know what him being Jewish means? Oh yeah, the nose. I've told him on many occasions that I would just like to marry his nose, but he keeps insisting that life just wouldn't be the same without it. Pah. Pah, I say."
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you Empty Re: i don't care if i'm a [micah katz] guilty pleasure for you

Post  Nikki Johns Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:38 pm

full name: Nicholette "Nikki" Johns
year and artistic group:Senior Arts/Music/theater?
random strange habit or oddity: She used to collect Star Wars action figures and has a huge collection in her room at home. She has most of the old ones but is always on the lookout for ones she doesn't have.
relationship or coveted relationship: Currently 03 Casual Friends, with a bit of 07 one-sided crush, later, we'll see how the year progresses.
history: He and I are both friends with Jay, (story of my life,) so we know each other in that sort of way, but who knows where this year will take us. Maybe he'll finally notice me this year and that I am good for something other than helping Jay fix his car.
what you think of micah:I like Micah alot, he is so funny he is one of the few people that I can stand to be around when I get depressed. (Not that I'm that way very often when he's around.) I wish sometimes that Jay wasn't one of my best friends and roommates so that every guy I know is closer to her than to me...I guess I'll just have to do something to stand out more with the boys, especially this one.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Cauldine Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 am

full name: Isaac Gabriel Cauldine
year and artistic group: Sophomore Music
random strange habit or oddity: He whistles in the shower and will get out with shampoo still in his hair if he has a stroke of compositional genius during it.
relationship or coveted relationship: goooooood friends, party friends, joined at the hip some times (can edit if needed)
history: As soon as popped up out of nowhere in Isaac's composition class (yes it's his), Isaac knew it was love at first sight going to be a great year. They totally hit it off with music and composition, but as it turned out, they had much much more in common. Girls, and, well, girls. But yeah, they totally got along from the beginning. Isaac's always been a little wary of the smoking of things other than tobacco, but seeing as more and more of his friends seem to be taking to the substance, it doesn't bother him so much anymore and he may even try it at some point. They can totally goof around together and not care what anyone else thinks, or they can just totally lean back and chill together. Whatever their mood, they feed off each other, which generally keeps them out of getting upset with each other.
what you think of micah: Man. Katz is like the shit. Like, if Izz ever stuffed me in a dress and made me like men (only she could do it) I would totally be all over this guy (and probably Will and Simon as well, but hey). He is like my second half, cept he probably cares a little less than me and gets high and is Jewish. But it's all cool. Those are some of the things I love most about him anywho. It sounds super lame but sometimes we'll just chill with some instruments and compose into the wee hours of the morning together. (No that does not have two meanings.) he is kinda into himself, but it's cool cuz he is just that amazing. (And because everyone else at this school is. Hah!) But yeah, we are like perfect together in a variety of levels and totally understand when the other needs space or want to hang out or compose or go after some girls. You know. Just do stuff.. and stuff.
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:32 am

full name: Saffron Adelinde Wickersham
year and artistic group: 11th|Art[Photography]
random strange habit or oddity: obsessively naming every inanimate object in her life (mr. alfred the toaster is disturbed by this)
relationship or coveted relationship: good friends & party friends
history: At one point in Saffie's life she very seriously considered hitting Micah over the head with something large and heavy and dragging him back to her room to be her slave of hilarious entertainment for the rest of his extremely humorous existence. Micah could make Saffie bust a gut in laughter even if half the world had imploded five minutes before. Heck, he made her laugh when Fred the first died when she dropped him in that awful gutter at the beginning of sophomore year. Saffie doesn't tell Micah all her secrets, but she shares all her jokes, and enjoys their pointless conversations in class. Laughing makes Saffie Saffie, and Micah makes Saffie laugh. So in a way, he makes her her! -brainflop-
what you think of micah: "Zoh em gee. Micah is like the most amazingly hilarious human being on this entire earth. He is so funny that sometimes I don't even think he knows it- so funny that sometimes I think he's an alien from hilarious-planet. Like- woah. I get so freaking stupid around him most of the time. I fall off of things, trip, nearly pass out- all due to lack of oxygen which comes from laughing oh so hard. He's really awesome. We chill. In fact... I think I'll go call him..."
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down