Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫

5 posters

Go down

☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ Empty ☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:47 am

☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ DarnellLeelandAllred-1☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ Its_What_You_Do_To_Me_by_xKaptiv-2

Friends

practically siamese you're my brother/ you're my sister/ we'll stick together/ no matter what
best buds best friend, never gonna let you down/ best friend, always gonna be around
close & personal lean on me, when you're not strong/ and i'll be your friend/ i'll help you carry on
secret sharers so just call on me brother, when you need a hand/ we all need somebody to lean on
friendly you just remember what your old pal said/ son, you've got a friend in me
friends of friends oh i get by with a little help from my friends/ mmm i get high with a little help from my friends
his &byes what would you think if I sang out of tune/ would you stand up and walk out on me
acquaintances lend me your ears and i'll sing you a song/ and i'll try not to sing out of key
unknowns do you need anybody/ i need somebody to love/ could it be anybody/ i want somebody to love

Lyrics from: S Club 7, Bill Withers, Toy Story, &The Beatles

Last edited by Darnell Allred on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ Empty Re: ☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:49 am

Enemies

pure unadulterated hate i can't explain it 'cause i think you suck/ i'm taking pride/ in telling you to f-- off and die
unforgiveables let's nuke the bridge we torched/ 2,000 times before/ this time we'll blast it all to hell
betrayal burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate/ the lives of everyone you know
friends to enemies it's something unpredictable/ but in the end it's right/ i hope you had the time of your life
fist fighters i've got a brand new attitude/ and i'm gonna wear it tonight/ i'm gonna get in trouble/ i wanna start a fight
frenemies what's the worst thing I could say/ things are better if I stay/ so long and goodnight
word fighters i sit here locked inside my head/ remembering everything you've said/ the silence get's us no where
annoyance i'm not okay/ i'm not okay/ i'm not okay/ you wear me out

Lyrics from: Green Day, Staind, Pink &My Chemical Romance

Last edited by Darnell Allred on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:51 am

Loves

true love if lovin' you is wrong i don't wanna be right/ if being right means being without you/ i'd rather live a wrong doing life
mutual mushy crushing lost for you i'm so lost for you/ you come crash into me/ and I come into you
secret love into your heart i'll beat again/ sweet like candy to my soul/ sweet you rock/ and sweet you roll
lonely one-sided crushing oh yeah, i'll tell you something/ i think you'll understand/ when i'll say that something/ i want to hold your hand
completely physical tell me is this love for real/ let me in your ams to feel/ the beating of your heart baby
friends with benefits oh, cant you see/ you belong to me
enemies with benefits now you tell me you need me/ when you call me, on the phone
no strings, just stands and i don't think that i'll see her again/ but we shared a moment that will last till the end
exes your bridges were burned/ and now it's your turn/ to cry, cry me a river

Lyrics from: Percy Sledge, 3 Doors Down, Dave Matthews Band, The Beatles, James Blunt, Police, &Justin Timberlake

Last edited by Darnell Allred on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:55 am

Others

family it's cool it's cool to love your family/ i know because I love them more and more
family friends worn out I'll be/ asleep on the street/ watch my whole town/ attempt to wake me
shoulder to cry on i need to know that things are gonna look up/ 'cause i feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup
protective run where you'll be safe/ through the garden gates/ to the shelter of magnolias
mixed feelings honey honey honey/ you're the death of me/ won't stop holding my hands down/ baby baby baby baby
rescuer/ed i am (i am), i am superman/ and i know what's happening/ i am (i am), i am superman/ and i can do anything
admirer so brown eyes i hold you near/ cause you're the only song i want to hear/ a melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
good/bad influence i'm his brandy alexander/ always get him into trouble/ i hide that i'm flattered/ brandy alexander

Lyrics from: Feist, Armor For Sleep, Train, Death Cab for Cutie, The Academy Is... &The Hush Sound

ppsstt: i made this layout myself. my blood and sweat and heart is in here... not literally, thankfully, but still. don't steal it. i'll feed you to the ihounds. way more vicious than the pc hounds.

Last edited by Darnell Allred on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 am

here go my peeps

pssssst: darnie's cool with all different styles of people, so he wants you to make your own template, as long as it includes name age, relationships and what you think of him, he won't feed you to the ihounds. have at it! xp

Last edited by Darnell Allred on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Code?

Name: Abigail Applebottom
Year: Seventh, SENIOR!
Art: Singer
Relationship: Secret sharers, attraction, close and personal
What Abi thinks: “Darnie! He's the coolest guy around and he totally rocks. He's hilarious and is always doing some crazy thing, we've stayed pretty close and he was like one of the first people I met here. He's told me some things that I wouldn't dare repeat, and I know he's been through alot of rough times, if he called in the middle of the night, I'd totally be there no questions asked. Until .. once I got there or whatever. Darnell is one of those people that you could take for granted, he's always there, no matter what and you could get used to that, but with what we've been through I'm glad I know a guy like him. It's not like I haven't thought about it going somewhere, and you know I may like him a little too much at times, he's cute! I don't want to destroy our friendship over some silly thing, without Danny I'd have no one to tell my secrets to. I don't just tell anyone things about me, I guess I just trust him.”
What I think:“I think Abi Labi is the awesomest thing since sliced bread. She's pretty, she's nice, she's all around a great girl- and she's been my friend for awhile now. She was one of the first people I met here, the only person I've really confided in about Alicia and how terrible I feel about my life before Harrison. She knows all of my dirty little secrets, and she's been there for me. If I had to cry in front of anyone, I'd chose her- because I know she wouldn't mind, she'd probably try to cheer me up. All in all, I think I really like her- but I'm not saying anything, at least not yet. I'll just sit here, watch and admire from afar... If I lose her, I might lose my straight edge too...”

Last edited by Abigail Applebottom on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:42 pm

☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ 340xy-1 ☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ 3593422299a6978109503l-1 ☆ Stop. Darnie Time. ♪ ♫ Hayley-williams-paramore-1
( Nikki Johns )
Seventeen * Singer ~ Artist ~ Car buff *

relationship:
friendly ✖ you just remember what your old pal said/ son, you've got a friend in me

lonely one-sided crushing on Darnell ✖ oh yeah, i'll tell you something/ i think you'll understand/ when i'll say that something/ i want to hold your hand

mycharacter says: “what I’m said, leave blank if I haven’t”

yourcharacter says:
Darnell is one of those special kind of friends. He is to band what I am to singing. He has music that makes me want to join whatever band he's in. Maybe someday we can have a closer relationship. I really like him, in every way possible. However he seems to be closer to Abi and Jay, than me. Story of my life.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:46 am

• Name: El Theodore.
  • Grade: Junior, 11th.
  • Relationship: best buds ✖️ best friend, never gonna let you down/ best friend, always gonna be around
  • Comments: "Darnell is an awesome friend, he's not a typical homophobic guy and I'm glad he realized I was straight right off the bat and not assuming otherwise. He's the kind of person I can go to with any problem, and will help me the best I can. I'm also glad and he put's up with me when I'm having a dramatic girl-like moment. Best friends accept each other no matter what, thanks for that."
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 am

Nyx Alexander Johns
Sixteen
Junior
friendly ✖️ you just remember what your old pal said/ son, you've got a friend in me
lonely one-sided crushing on Darnell ✖️ oh yeah, i'll tell you something/ i think you'll understand/ when i'll say that something/ i want to hold your hand
(Nyx reckons he's an) annoyance ✖️ i'm not okay/ i'm not okay/ i'm not okay/ you wear me out
History: It's just one of those things. Everyone knows Nyx- how can you not? Anyway, after running into Darnie a few times in random places, Nyx started noticing little things and is now trying to hide his hopeless little crush on Darnell.
Nyx says: "He's really good looking, and such a chilled out guy. You just get the feeling he accepts anything... but I might have creeped him out a bit. But, his problem if he can't deal with me being who I am. Everyone is quite accepting here though. Which is good. But Darnell more than most."
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : Coversing With Forked Tongues That Sell Faux Sermons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down