Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}}

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}}

Post  Gerard Crelia Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:53 am

It felt so nice with Saffie wrapping herself around him that Gerard contemplated not letting her go at all, as he turned so that when they left the woods, they would leave right by the dormitories. He let out a little giggle when Saffie mentioned cleaning him up, a little too preoccupied with not dropping her to notice the many number of ways that could be interpreted.

"I hope you will, I'm all muddy. And I'm cold and wet!"

He complained even as they left the forest, the rain seeming to patter harder as he strode towards the girls dormitories, glad the wind blew from behind as he held Saffie just a tiny bit tighter, enjoying her warmth against him, protecting Fred from the rain.

"Safety!"

He let Saffie to the floor as he stepped through the doors leading to all the dormitories for the girls, smiling at Saffie, and taking the hand that had been wrapped around his neck.

"I'll walk you to your dorm, alright?"

His eyes were soft and part of him begged Saffie internally to invite him in- a hard job when she lived with 3 other girls. Who would all probably be confused as to why Gerard was there.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Moon {{Open to first person to reply}}

Post  Saffron Wickersham Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:08 am

Saffron wondered if the other girls would be there... would it matter? Ugh, she certainly didn't care but she didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable either... ugh... it was so hard to be considerate sometimes. But when it came right down to it- Saffie figured she was on cool enough terms with the girls that they'd let it slide this time if it did bother them. And she really didn't think it would. So when they got to her dorm, she pulled herself from Gerard so she could stand and cracked the door open,

"Shh," she told him, biting her lip as a small smile crept onto her face. The coast at least looked clear. "Okay, shoes off here..." She peeled her converses off, and embarrassingly enough, she hadn't been wearing any socks- she didn't like socks. They felt to her to be a violation of her foot freedom. She took Gerard by the collar and pulled him in after her. If anyone did catch them- they probably wouldn't suspect anything anyway- they were bee eff effs, after all.

Inside she pulled Fred out of her bag and gave a very large sigh of relief- he was dry- some old sweatpants had been stuffed in the bag, and they'd soaked up all the wet. Thank goodness! Now...

"Fred's saved!" she exclaimed, turning to Gerard with her signature smile. "Now... time to clean you up- come on!" She took Gerard's hand and pulled him into the bathroom- lined with showers and sinks and stalls. "Which would you rather have-" she held up two bottles of shampoo to him. "Silky & Smooth, or Vivacious Volume? They're both berry scented!" She laughed.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:03 am

Gerard giggled slightly, and removed his converse, which had leaked, so wrinkled his nose and pulled off his socks too, making a face at the feeling of squelching as he peeled them off. He nearly overbalanced as Saffie pulled him by the collar, but leered.

"Kinky much, Saf? Never knew you were into that sort of thing!"

He giggled a little, allowing himself to be dragged in. Of course he was disgusting, he just liked to weird people out sometimes. A little breath of relief passed his lips when Fred was dry and safe, and only one thought crossed his mind, which he asked as he was then dragged to the shower.

"Does this make you my girlfriend then?"

He grinned at Saffie hopefully, before reaching a hand out for the 'silky and smooth' shampoo, smiling gratefully, pulling her into a hug and still clutching the shampoo.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:31 am

Saffron just grinned at Gerard's first comment- it what rather rhetorical in her opinion. She was a very free bird kinda gal- up to just about everything- within reason, of course. And reason as defined by her. She certainly wasn't any sort of skank, if that was the implication- but she knew it wasn't. Gerard wouldn't seriously say anything like that. Which was why it was easy for her to just grin and bear it- as she pulled him into the bathroom.

"Yes Gerard Crelia," she smiled, as he pulled her into a hug, "I, Saffron Wickersham- Saffie, Saf, or lovergirl, to you-" she giggled at that last one, "am now, and shall be, forevermore- your girlfriend." Forevermore. Haha. It was a nice touch, she thought. Maybe she should have gone into drama. "Now," she turned him so his back faced the shower stall. "You just stand right here." She laughed as she passed him, running into the stall so she could turn on the water and get it running warm. She was starting to feel really icky- the mud beginning to dry and crust all over her. Her t-shirt clung to her skin, her jeans were browning, soaking in the dirt. "Mmk- all ready- come on, swampie." She grabbed the back of Gerard's shirt and yanked softly. "You need some help with that shmexy hair of yours?" The best mischievous smile Saffron could muster graced her face. She was such a tease sometimes- GeeRawr'd soon learn.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 am

Gerard rolled his eyes at the dramatics but all the same grinned wildly. Because really, why shouldn't he? It was Saffie. Saffron. Saf. Lovergirl. He giggled at that last one exactly like Saffie had, because who couldn't? Honestly. He allowed himself to be manhandled into a position that meant he couldn't see the shower, smiling lightly at the patter of the water on the floor and risking a glance over his shoulder.

"Why here? I mean, why can't I see this mythical shower?"

He teased, suddenly tensing when he felt Saffie's fingers on his back. Of all the moments to forget that he knew how to say these sorts of things, this had to be it, right? He got his voice box working again, before turning around to see the mischevious smile on Saffie's face.

"You absolute tease! Mind you, some help with the hair would be nice..."

Gerard mused, staring at a point past Saffie's shoulder, before snapping back down to earth and smiling lightly. He then stopped for a moment before just pulling off his shirt. He had no horrendous flab or anything to hide anyway. He kept himself in good shape, and saw no reason to hide it.

"So, do I get a towel as well?"
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:26 am

Saffron couldn't help but laugh as Gerard wondered aloud about the "mythical" shower. She was thoroughly enjoying this experience. Spontaneity was her friend, a friend behaving in an exceptionally friendly manner on this particular day.

Once he'd been thrown beneath the rushing water, Saffie's eyebrows rose and she ran her hands through his hair. She only released his wet wavy locks when he pulled his shirt up over his head. Then, with his glistening wet abs staring her in the face, she forced herself to turn and leave the stall, pulling the rubber duck covered curtain closed as she did.

"I'll get you something," she giggled as she squiished her way across the bathroom floor. "Y'know... if I'm not mistaken... I think I have some of your shirts... you must have left them in my car or something last year. Maybe after some of those jumps in the lake?" Saffie shrugged- but of course, Gerard couldn't see that. She rummaged through the towel closet, and pulling out two, wrapped one around herself and threw the other toward the shower- it landed quite nicely on the curtain bar. "Let me see if I can find them..." She dipped into the girls' empty room long enough to go through her drawers and find the two Ts. She grinned as she held them up.

When she returned to the bathroom, she'd dried herself and changed. She now wore some short baggy boy shorts and the second of Gerard's shirts. "I found it!" She exclaimed. "Unfortunately, I have yet to steal any of your pants so... you're out of luck there. You'll either have to remain soggy or I can blow-dry you." She laughed at this second option.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:53 pm

Gerard grinned at the rubber duck curtain and watched the shadow of Saffie retreat, though jumped slightly when the towel hit the curtain with a 'whap!' He nodded in agreement, before realising Saffie couldn't actually see him. He had been missing a couple of shirts recently.

"Yeah, must'a done. I mean, I have been missing them recently..."

He trailed off and tried to remember which shirts they were. He was currently missing a tatty pin stripe button up that he quite liked and a band shirt, bought on an odd whim, which left him without money for a couple of weeks. That was why he usually trawled the charity shops.

As Saffie left the room, Gerard washed his hair and stared at a duck that seemed to glare at him evilly, before looking around the shower cubicle thing for some shower gel. Seeing none, he just squirted a small amount of shampoo into his hand and lathered it over his torso, before pulling off the thoroughly soaked and sticky skinny jeans, which he did insist on wearing. Next he lathered the shampoo over his legs, taking in the delightful scent of berries. Gerard started when he heard Saffie back in the bathroom, and grinned at the suggestion.

"And how exactly do you propose to blowdry me?"

He peeked his head out from behind the shower curtain, and grinned at Saffie, with the same mischievious glint in his eye as before. He looked her up and down, taking in the shirt (his own), and the boy shorts that fell to her knees, and subconciously licked his lips.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Saffie smirked at Gerard's face, popped through the curtain. She stood with her hand on her hip as he looked her over- she knew he was thinking something naughty. But her face stayed surprisingly un-reddened. This whole boyfriend thing was growing on her fast.

"Well the idea wouldn't really be to blowdry you as much as to blowdry your pants. It all depends on how comfortable you are parting with them with me in the room, really." Because that was some tall order. Pft. Saffie figured she was just giving him an excuse to show off some more of that bod. But really, she wasn't trying to be any sort of seductive. "And you just hold your horses- I just want to make sure you don't catch a cold or anything..." She laughed.

"So whatdya think?" She turned from him to go find the blowdryer, it was in one of those drawers beneath the sink... she just had to find the right one. Her back turned to him she opened and leaned into each one as she looked.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Gerard grinned at the comment, and flung the wet jeans out of the shower. After all, he had already taken them off. The mud that had accumulated under the patch where they'd been flooded away, straight down the drain. He was rather surprised that her face hadn't gone red, like it probably would have done if he'd made a comment like that a week ago. Actually, he felt rather disappointed by that. He ducked back behind the curtain and turned the shower off, before pulling the towel off the rail and wrapping it around his waist.

"I won't catch a cold. It's not like I'm delicate or anything."

He laughed a little, grinning at nothing in particular. Just smiling because he could. He climbed out the shower as Saffie dug in the drawers, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

"What do I think about what?"

He frowned with confusion, but placed one of his hands her hip as he came closer to her, keeping a tight hold on the towel with the other.

"You'll have to clarify, I'm a bit stupid today. Can't think properly, that kind of thing."
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Saffron turned around to explain that she'd meant what did he think of taking his pants off in front of her- but he'd already complied. At this, she was a little surprised, and the red that she'd been so happy to avoid came rushing into her face. Ugh. She was useless.

She smiled and turned back to the drawer. "Um, nevermind. Oh- there's the blowdryer!" She grabbed for the machine and quickly plugged it in. It only took a second to set it up- draping Gerard's pants on the floor, she sat down indian-style in front of them, flicked the switch on the blowdryer and started the drying process. "Now sit," she smiled up at him from where she sat. I have a better question for you, now."
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:43 am

Gerard grinned at the cute red blush, and pressed his lips to her cheek. He laughed when she found the blow dryer, and followed her lead, flopping to the floor. He raised an eyebrow, grinning.

"Go on, what is it then?"

His legs were curled up underneath himself, as he rearranged the towel so it didn't uncover too much. He leaned into Saffie, watching a little too intently at her hands blowdrying his jeans, as he spaced out. His arm was around her waist as he leaned on Saffie with his wet hair on her shoulder.

When he unspaced, he leant into her again, a little harder with the intention of pushing them both over, and he pressed a kiss to the cheek on the side he was leaning against, his arm not around her waist being used to push on her shoulder as he grinned cheekily.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 am

Well, Saffie had just sighed and was about to say something when Gerard once again took her by surprise. There she was, innocently blowdrying his pants, and he pushes her over! Geez, they were obsessed with laying sprawled across the ground on this particular day.

"Hey!" She struggled with the blowdryer in her hand- trying to keep it in a good position so it would continue drying his jeans, but to no avail. She set the machine down gently, with a small smile.

His lips pressed nicely against her cheek. "You must really like my cheek..." she said, her smile growing. She lifted her arm to run her hand through his hair again, and slid herself closer underneath him. Her head tilted slightly, she started up at him with big brown eyes- brown eyes today- her natural color actually.

"If you don't let me dry your pants, you won't be able to get them back- and don't you want your pants?" Oh geez, this was a set up question. She just walked right into whatever his reply was- if he decided to reply with anything containing any sort of innuendo. She wouldn't be surprised if he did.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:34 pm

Gerard nodded, and smirked. He was looking into brown eyes, and found himself trying to remember whether or not the true colour of her eyes was definately brown, of it it was blue or green or something like that. He simply couldn't remember. She changed her contacts that often...

"Nope, I'm perfectly happy without my pants. Try it."

Grinning, he tugged lightly at one of the legs of the pants Saffie wore. Then he cocked his head, because he really couldn't remember what colour Saffie's eyes were originally (being the sucky boyfriend he was- though Saffie had been wearing coloured contacts since... forever), and looked up to the ceiling.

"Is brown your original eye colour? Because I'm pretty sure it is, but I'm not sure. Either way. Pretty brown eyes."

He dragged out the eyes, before letting Saffie sit up again, and he rested his head on her shoulder.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

As Gerard pulled at Saffron's pants, she moved her hand to hold his where it was. She smiled, still staring up at him. "Maybe later," she decided, a little tease in her voice. It was so much fun to tease Gerard, especially now that she knew he liked her. It would be so much easier for her to get under his skin, but she'd always be safe- now he couldn't get really mad her and never talk to her again!

"Chyeah... it's just icky normal brown..." She shrugged slightly, feeling the weight of Gerard's head on her shoulder as she sat back up again, leaning against the sink drawers. "Oh geez..." she yawned and scooted over so that she leaned against Gerard- her head against his chest, her arms draped over his shoulders, clasped around his neck. She was getting sleepy. "It feels like I've been in here with you forever..." She wished she was.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:54 am

Gerard grinned at Saffie, entwining his hand with hers.

"I'll hold you to that. "

He didn't mind the teasing at all. In fact, it was quite fun, and he could quite easily join in. He shook his head a little violently when she mentioned 'icky brown', and just stared more into her eyes.

"Nuh uh. Pretty brown. Pretty, pretty, pretty."

His arms automatically clasped round Saffie's waist automatically as she leaned into him, and he smiled into her hair, breathing in the scent of the shampoo that he now smelt of.

"Saafff, you gonna come homecoming with me?"

His own eyes were closing as he asked, it was just so nice and warm with the weight of Saffie upon him and the general sleepiness just catching up with him. He barely registered exactly what he had asked, just knowing it would be nice if Saffron, Saffie, said yes.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:06 am

Saffron just smiled as Gerard told her he'd hold her to that no-pants promise. No problem with her. Pants held her back anyway. Haha... that was funny to think of- pants holding her back... woah- she was definitely more than just a little tired now, imagining pants grabbing her by the ankles, literally holding her back.

"Whatever you say, boyfriend," she let out a soft exhale, not quite a yawn- but nearly. Pretty pretty pretty brown... meh. Maybe... It was a nice thought no doubt but she didn't quite buy it. She knew he really thought that way- he wouldn't lie about that... but she still liked other colors a bit better.

"Oh GeeRawra..." Saffie sighed sleepily, her hand feeling up to his shirt collar and clasping to it. "That was the same question I wanted to ask you..." She smiled, just as sleepily- her eyes were fluttering closed. "Yes- I'd love to go to homecoming with you... hell, I'd go to the freaking moon with you if you asked me to... even if you didn't I think..." Oh geez. She was losing her train of thought now... soo sleepy... and happy- yes, very happy.

She turned her head slightly so her nose leant against Gerard's chest, she smelled the scent of his shirt and of him and smiled. And fell asleep.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:28 am

Gerard loved the sound of that. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Saffie's boyfriend. Gerard's girlfriend. He just kept breathing in the scent of Saffie's hair, as she rambled, and he could only feel the warmth that radiated from them both and the gentle happiness that spread through him. After all, she'd agreed to go to homecoming with him! The only reason why he wasn't being all excitable now was because he was too tired to be. His hand came up to run through her hair before he realised exactly where he was going to fall asleep if he didn't move now. One look down at Saffie told him she already had fallen asleep.

Carefully moving Saffie into a comfortable position beside him, Gerard clambered to his feet, before letting go of the towel and picking up the abandoned jeans, grimacing at the tight feel as he slid them on. Carefully, he picked Saffie up in his arms, carrying her bridal style to her bed. Which, he could guess it was hers by the bag on it, that held Fred. Laying her down, Gerard pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Night Saffie."

He whispered, before sliding out the door of the room, and heading towards his own dorm, sleep a very near possibility.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2