Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]]

Post  Abigail Applebottom Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:42 am

Abi was a little ticked off, he hadn't answered the first question, but she supposed in the long run it really wasn't worth answering. It was pretty obvious. Darnell started rambling on, explaining how his summer was a little stressful and all, Abi frowned. He could have just told her, it wasn't like she would've been annoyed at him, she had asked how his summer had been. "Ok" Abi muttered, half-heartedly, processing the information thrown at her. "and just cigarettes!" She propped her head up on her hands, resting her elbows on the mattress, "It's not like you're in trouble, it's just I worry about you" Abi turned her head, as soon as he apologised, her eyes softened.

The urge to hug him, it was just so difficult, him just looking at her like that. "Yeah. Don't apologise, it's ok. You couldn't ever disappoint me!" Abi rolled her eyes, why was he always worrying about that. She slid over, opening her arms and giving him a massive hug. Abi wasn't exactly a 'huggy' person, but it felt like the right thing to do, and it was Darnell. "S'ok" She whispered, as long as he was ok, Abi was fine with it. "Yeah I know" Abi nodded, still holding onto Darnell. Perhaps she was more upset than she first thought, all she wanted was for him to tell her, but she wasn't his babysitter! They were best friends, he was her closest friend! "I'm happy worrying about you! So, I'm sorry, but that's not going to change" Abi pulled away, telling him firmly, there was no way she'd ever stop worrying about him.

"To protect me? She looked at him weirdly, "From what?" Abi placed a card on top of the pile, a three! "SNAP!" She quickly stuttered, hardly able to get the words out, she slammed her hand on the pile with a little slap. So, he lied to her. To 'protect' her, she didn't need protecting, and what could Darnell protect her from?! Abi was perfectly fine. She could worry about herself!
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillaxin's a dying art [[o p e n]]

Post  Darnell Allred Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:00 am

Darnell could tell just by looking at Abi that she was mad at him. Not blow up mad, but a little mad. But what could he do? He'd already done what had made her upset, so he couldn't take that back. And she didn't understand how it felt. She couldn't. He'd never want her to! And yet somehow he wished she could have an idea- just so that she could sympathize... It wasn't easy...

And then she hugged him. Wow. He felt paralyzed, and yet relaxed. Paralyzed because ever hormone in his body was buzzing toward his head, throwing loads of ideas into his mind, and tempting him to no end- she was way close. Then relaxed because of her words. It was 'okay'.

He rolled his eyes as she pulled away. She was happy worrying about him? "Geez, fine then mom," he teased, hoping internally that he sounded as calm and cool and collected as he wanted.

"And I just mean I didn't want you around me when I felt like I needed to smoke... mostly when I was drinking- which I have successfully parted from, by the way- you can search me- no alcohol," he half smiled. "When I didn't feel right, or stable, I guess... I didn't want to do something I'd regret or make you feel like all your help meant nothing. It meant a lot- at risk of sounding corny- it meant the world to me." The half smile was growing.

Then came the SNAP! Her hand fell on the pile. He looked at it and then he took it and held it. "I'm sorry I can't explain better... I've never been good with words... Hence the exclamation of CLAP!"
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 am

"Ok! Ok!" Abi laughed, it was a bit much, but he should know what she meant. She just cared about him, as long as he was ok after he smoked, or after a drink, as long as he was safe it was fine. He'd manage to get through it, but Abi hated seeing him in that state, he just wasn't himself. As she had moved away, Abi missed the comfort. Weird. She missed hugging her best friend, Abi wondered if that thought was the beginning of her losing her mind. It was a strange thought, her friend was right in front of her!

She felt sort of guilty, however. Here she was, trying to get him to stop and Abi had no idea what he was going through. It wasn't exactly fair, Abi hadn't even tried the stuff and could only understand by what she had heard: gossip. It didn't give you the best ideas. She rested her head on her elbows, laying on the bed, "I'm sorry, I don't exactly know what you're going through" Abi didn't know if that was a good thing, or a bad thing, they both had their pros and cons.

She nodded as he started talking, it was getting serious again, which she supposed had to be said. Abi rolled her eyes when he told her to search him, "I trust you" she understood what he meant. Protecting her from seeing him when he was drinking, and smoking, just like she'd thought it really wasn't too great a sight. "You're my best friend, I don't need protecting from you though" Abi mumbled, poking him in the side.

She grinned, "Aw, that was too corny" Abi felt her face grow warm, a light blush filling her pale cheeks, "I'm glad I could help?" She saw him pick up her hand from the pile, her grin faded to a small smile. "I'm sorry I can't explain better... I've never been good with words... Hence the exclamation of CLAP!" Abi's smile grew, "I think you can explain, just fine!" She laughed, Abi didn't need or want an explanation, Darnell was her friend, through and through.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Darnell was feeling a new withdrawl ache now. Withdrawl from Abi. That hug had been so nice, it'd actually made him feel better, and now it was gone. He rolled over onto his back.

"I'm sorry, I don't exactly know what you're going through"

"You should not be sorry. It's a good thing that you don't know. I don't want you to ever know." He stared at the ceiling, moving his hands beneath his head. It was a relaxing position, and it hid his hands. Maybe they'd stop shaking soon... but the more he thought about how they shook, the more they seemed to go.

As Abi poked him in the side he shifted a little further from her, a laugh escaping his lips- that had tickled. That's what you say now, he thought to himself grimly. But he kept the smile on. It was important that he kept the smile on.

"I think you can explain, just fine!"

"Well thank you!" He rolled back towards her smiling. "Now... where were we? You snapped, I believe? So what do we do now?"
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:39 am

Abi shrugged, she couldn't understand where all the random 'protector' stuff came from, don't do this, I'll protect you. "Yeah, yeah" she replied dull-ly (?). Rolling her eyes, as she lay on her stomach, in the complete opposite position to Darnell Abi fiddled with the edge of one of her cards. Darnell rolled up towards asking her what happened next, she pouted. "Umm. I think I take the whole pile, and then we carry on, until someone has no cards and is the loser" Abi didn't know whether the winner was the person with no cards left, or the whole pack.

She didn't feel like playing snap anymore, not after that talk. It just felt weird, like having some sort of argument with someone and then carrying on as if it had never happened. Except, Abi hadn't had an argument, but they had talked about all the stuff they didn't often speak about, now it just felt like she should leave. Abi didn't want to. She liked being up in the dorm with Darnell, just talking and playing even if it felt weird, because it was with her best friend and they were together.

She didn't quite know what to say on that subject, it was probably best forgotten. Abi was staring down at the floor, from her position on the bed, "Do you get it?" she turned her head sharply to Darnell.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 am

Darnell looked at Abi and just watched her for a second. He really didn't want to play Snap anymore. He was bored of Snap. All he could think of was what Abi could be thinking of. He didn't know. He had no clue. But he had this kind of queasy feeling in his stomach telling him there was something wrong about it. He'd said something wrong- and he didn't know what. Ugh.

This was exactly why he couldn't be with Abi. He always felt like he was hurting her- no matter what he did, what he said- what he didn't do, what he didn't say, he always felt like he'd done something wrong. The more he was around her, the more he was bound to hurt her. And closer, more too...

"Uhh- yeah... I get it..." He sighed. "Are you hungry? Maybe we can go find some food... Get out, get some fresh air or something, too..." Anything but lying her awkwardly one minute longer.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 am

Abi felt slightly guilty. The look on his face said it all, Abi had done something to annoy him, or something. Whatever it was, Darnell didn't look happy. She didn't know what things would be like at Homecoming, now they'd agreed to go together, what would they wear? Abi nodded slowly at his answer, at least he understood how to play snap. She smiled, albeit a tiny smile but a smile all the same, all she had to think about was Darnell in a scuba suit, it was truly memorable.

"Ok" Abi sat up, swinging her legs around and standing up from the bed, "Yeah, lets grab something to eat! Then.." She trailed off, standing there looking off into nothing "Yeah, fresh air" Abi shrugged, running her hand through the ends of the front of her hair. She waited for Darnell to get up from the bed, proceeding to open the dorm door and walk down the creaking stairs. "You hungry?" Abi asked, appearing in the common room, her head turned behind her towards Darnell.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:05 pm

Darnell grabbed a hoodie and slung it over his shoulder as he pushed off the bed and stood. Things weren't going to stay awkward- they never did with Abi. Of course there were always those really tense moments, but hey- if they could get through what they'd gotten through so far- they could get through anything- certainly this.

As they walked out of the common room, the sun hit their faces and Darnie scrunched up his face. His eyes trailed downward a moment- blinded by the sun- something on the ground lit up. He bent over and scraped an old bottle cap out of the dirt. Odd. It was tannish in color with a little blue flower design stamped on the top. Kind of pretty. He pushed it into his pocket, and looked over at Abi.

"Starving. Let's go. This one's on me." He nudged her a little before throwing an arm around her shoulders. He smiled. Things were going to be A-Okay. He just had that feeling.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum