Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
i've got a little captain in me [will'] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
i've got a little captain in me [will'] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

i've got a little captain in me [will']

2 posters

Go down

i've got a little captain in me [will'] Empty i've got a little captain in me [will']

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:00 am

A few minutes after sending her text Izz headed out for Will's room, hoping that none of his roommates were in. Not that she minded Darnell or El; she just kind of wanted Will to herself. With her long now blonde hair tied into long wavy pigtails, she strode down the hall towards the seniors' suite, hugging her sweater towards her against the November Maine chill.

Most impractically Isabelle was walking around the freezing dorms wing in her pajamas; which were only a pair of short shorts and a typical humorous t-shirt gracing her fit torso. Bare feet padded almost silently as she neared her dance partner's room, pressing herself against the door and knocking quietly.

"Will, it's Izz," she whispered against the door, listening carefully for noise in the room, "Did you get my text? Let me in..."

It would probably just be like every other time they hung out with his roommates gone. They'd talk, get really smashed, and end up playing board games or talking about inane subjects, planning out brilliant dances and writing the steps down. Of course, when they tried these dances the next day, they were always completely anatomically impossible for any human being not made of bendy straws.

"Will!" she said sharply against the door when he was taking so long, grumbling, the wood cold and grainy under her fingers, the smell of fresh paint from the summer still lingering. "Open up, fool!"
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

i've got a little captain in me [will'] Empty Re: i've got a little captain in me [will']

Post  Will Gates Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 pm

Will had gotten her text - in fact, it had caused him to crash and burn on Level 15 of a seriously epic Tetris game he was playing furiously on his iPhone. He cursed loudly at it, but after only a moment of pouting (just because he felt like it) and bitching, he considered that it was, after all, from Wifey, and she probably had something important to say, something like the last text she had sent him...something about a saucy bitch. Whatever. He was a saucy bitch, but it was good to hear someone else compliment him so nicely. Smirking, he opened it and glanced it over - looked like someone wanted to get drunk. Fine by him. He hadn't had a hit since earlier that morning, and it had long since worn off. A cigarette sure as fuck sounded nice right now. Will stood and stretched idly, his long arms reaching high above his head as the muscles of his ridiculously toned abdomen rippled with the effort. As per usual, he was wearing nothing but jeans in his dormitory, and for Izz, who had seen him in little more than a dance belt, he wasn't going to bother putting a bloody shirt on. His pants hung loosely to his hip bones, boxer briefs, black Hanes, visible above them. A hand brushed through his hair out of habit as he dug around his bedside table for the cigarettes and lighter, neither of which seemed to feel like being found. He cursed again under his breath, giving up for the time being, and reached under his bed, pulling out a case and opening it gingerly. Within lay several different bottles of contraband alcohol - Absolut, Shiraz, Crown, and he and Izz's favorite - Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. It struck him suddenly that he was corrupted an almost 16-year-old with his bad behavior, but then again, he was only 17...perhaps they were corrupting each other! That sounded much better than the alternative.

He only had time to return the box under the bed, bottle in hand, before he heard Isabelle calling out obnoxiously at the door. At her enunciation of 'fool', he nearly choked with a laugh. Always trying to be black! Grinning that same sidelong smirk, the lazy smile of a similarly lazy soul, he swung the door open and held out his long arms, gathering her into them and ruffling her hair affectionately. Will shut the door behind her with his foot and released her from his tight hug, motioning her in. "No one to bother us but our old friend the Captain." He winked playfully and then layed vertically across his bed, head hanging upside down over the other side, and patted next to him in indication that he wished to be joined. Ah, this was going to be good. Just the usual, eh? Chit chat, drunken choreography that neither could remember, and passing out in a jumbled pile of warm limbs, ones that had always had clothes on (he was rather proud of that, thank you very much). Resisting a pretty girl like Izz for as long as he had? He deserved an award just for that, by God! Lifting his head, he took a swig of the strong alcohol, letting it slide in burning time down his throat. Smacking his lips happily, he held up his bottle. "Bloody cheers, eh?"
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

i've got a little captain in me [will'] Empty Re: i've got a little captain in me [will']

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:25 am

why do my characters always cause people to lose games?! XD

Izz accepted Will's hug warmly, adding a peck on the cheek on her end. Her hubby always knew what she wanted when it was time to break out the booze, and man did she need it with everything going on with Simon, not to mention musical auditions and her birthday party later that month. Oh, and homecoming, of course. It was all just too much to handle.

"Oh, but the Captain is never a bother..." she observed, falling down on Will's bed next to him and taking the bottle out of his hand once he'd taken a swig. Isabelle nursed the bottle like a baby at mother's milk, taking a long drink before breaking free from it breathlessly. Already she felt a little warm, a little dizzy from the combination of alcohol and lack of air. A grin spread across her face as she handed it back to Will, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. Oh man, it felt good to be back here. She hadn't had anyone to drink with over the summer except for Isaac and a few of her old party friends back in Connecticut, but they couldn't handle their liquor, or Izz, like Will could.

"God I needed that..." she said with a smile, resting her head against the wall behind her and closing her eyes, her long legs spread out on Will's bed in front of her and bare. This would probably just end up like every other time she and Will drank together; they'd get drunk as hell, write crappy choreography, and pass out, usually to be discovered (fully clothed of course) by El or Darnell.

--------

About an hour later, Izz and Will were, well to put it simply, sodden. She was giggling uncontrollably as Will did ballet moves around his dorm, holding his hands above his head and wearing a tutu he got from God knows where. Once it had outrun its funniness, even its drunken funniness, he came and plopped on the bed next to her and the conversation turned to, as it almost always did with drunken teenagers.

"I feel like I'm the only virgin left in like... everyone." she said, frowning and running her hand over her flat stomach, pinching a little at her exposed midriff. "Except like.. Kaylor or Audie maybe. Am I that unappealing? That nobody wants to have sex with me?"

Pouting at Will, she climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and slumping over so that her head rested on his chest sleepily. Izz groaned a little, her head throbbing just slightly as a harbinger of the hangover that was sure to come in the morning.
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Gates Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 pm

As per usual, Will was having one hell of a stupid good time prancing around in the damn tutu Jane had gotten him as a joke for Christmas a few years ago. Had he ever told Izz about that? He couldn't remember. He was waaaayyyy too fucked up to remember much of anything at the moment. Nearly two bottles of Captain would do that to even a pro like him - no wonder Isabelle had given up on standing so long ago. Ditching the tutu, he tossed it onto Darnell's bed (bastard would hate that, but fuck it), and laid haphazardly across his bed as Izz started to talk to him. It took him a moment to zone in on the conversation, but once he had, he snickered and rolled his head to look at her as the room spun at the movement. Audie, eh? She may have been a virgin for all intents and purposes, but Will Gates surely knew that Audree Catlett was far from totally virginal. Been there! Smirking and shaking his head, he spoke, slurring his words as expected. "Audreeee is not as bloody virgin-y as everyone things she is." He winked knowingly and couldn't help but grunt as his little wifey climbed on top of him.

Isabelle was on top of him. There was something so comfortable about them touching in general, being partners at all, but Will was very suddenly and very happily, he realized, really, really warm. Wicked. "Am I that unappealing? That no one wants to have sex with me?" She'd just said that, and his brain had just caught up with it. It almost made him laugh out loud. Isabelle Cauldine, unappealing? Virginal? Shit, with the rep her brother had, he was slightly surprised but too drunk to act on it. Instead, he simply found himself burying a hand in her dark hair and squeezing a little, pulling her head back in order to plant a kiss on her brow. "You, Isabelle Cauldine, are very bloody appealing!" It was almost an indignant defense, indignant enough that the next action Will felt compelled by the alcohol to do wasn't so terribly unpredictable. His hand slid to the nape of her neck, still tangled in her hair, and their eyes met for what felt like a really long time to Will before he lowered his lids in a sexy, happy manner and pulled her forehead to hers, their noses sitting side-by-side as he spoke in a rather husky voice. "I would have sex with you."

He let a breath rise in her chest before Will did a very Will-like thing - he broke multiple unspoken rules and met her lips with his own. The instantaneous rush was better than being high - almost. He fit her upper lip in between his own and sucked on it gently, nibbling, before trying to deepen the kiss, caring somewhere quietly in the back of his mind that she may tell him he was an asshole only because it meant he would get to make out, or even get laid tonight. Will's free hand slid down her body to the curve of her back and lift of her ass, and he used that curve to leverage her closer to him, rolling them over so that he could exact better control of the situation (of course), a leg between hers as he held her still in his embrace, fingers still tightly planted in her hair.
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:19 am

Audrey not as virginal as he thought? Izz tried to process the statement as well as why Will might possibly know that, but barely had time before he was kissing her forehead. Mmmm, it felt nice. For Pete's sakes, the last boy she'd been touched by was Zach Peters and the only boy she'd admit she was interested in was one Simon Theodore, who was sending so many mixed signals she was being thrown left and right.

Will was such a good friend. He was a rotten good dancer, and she was so lucky to have him as her partner and metaphorical "hubby". He was nice, and soft, and warm, and English... And really hot. A sleepy smile came across Isabelle's face as he pulled her close and very blatantly told her the truth, and before she knew it he was pulling hers down to his and kissing her intensely.

If she'd been sober, Isabelle would have resisted. If she'd been sober, she would have said 'hey now, Will, we're good pals and dance partners, and we can't compromise the great thing we have just because we're both a little rowdy!' If she'd been sober, she might even still have her virginity.

But Isabelle was not sober. She was schnockered, for lack of a better word, and as Will flipped her over and pinned her to the bed with his body, his leg working its way between hers, she was very drunkenly happy to oblige. God, why hadn't she done this years sooner? Those stupid unspoken contracts between them were just... well, stupid! Will was hooooot, this was hoooot, and she was going to lose her virginity to him. That was pretty okay, right? He was a good friend, and not some random stranger or anything. Sure, she didn't love him like... LOVE HIM love him, but she loved him. Yeah.

With a needy moan she pulled her left leg out from between his, using her dancer's abs to wrap them around his waist and pull him down on top of her. Between sodden kisses she managed to mutter "condom", and it was all downhill from there.

-----------

The sun was shining in her face, waking her up most abrasively. Her mouth was dry and awful, and her head was pounding like the world was going to end. With a groan Isabelle rolled over, getting the sun out of her big blue eyes and opening them slowly to a strange sight.

Will. Naked. In her bed. She shrieked a little before covering her mouth quickly, looking around the room. Oh, no, not her bed; his bed. Oh god oh god oh god. Ignoring the splitting hangover tearing at her head Isabelle rolled off the bed, pulling the loose sheet off with her and wrapping it around her naked body like a dress. The dash between the bunk bed and the bathroom was not far, and she made it in a few seconds, shutting the door behind her.

Once she'd peed and splashed her face with water a few times, Izz examined her reflection incredulously. Ignoring the haggard results of her hangover, she instead focused on the giant hickey on her left chestal region, swearing loudly. Awesome. Darnell and El had probably seen them in bed naked together, too. She hoped to god that they hadn't come home last night, or tha tmaybe they hadn't seen that they were naked and just assumed it was like any other drunken romp they'd come back to before; totally innocent.

Oh, this was so far from innocent. This was like literally the complete opposite of innocent. Isabelle gnawed nervously on her lip before marching back into the dorm, grabbing El's pillow off his bed and hurling it at Will's head as hard as she could.

"Hey! Wake up, virginity stealer!" she yelled harshly, hoping that everyone was already out enjoying the morning and not in the dorms to hear her. Oh god her roommates were going to wonder why she hadn't gone back. Izz ran forward and punched Will on the arm. "I said wake... up!"
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Gates Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:26 am

Isabelle's loud swearing from the bathroom woke him long before she winged a pillow at his pounding head. He wanted a hit. That usually took the edge off of a hangover. From beneath the covers, still half out of it and not yet realizing that he and his 'wifey' had just made the word 'wifey' kinda legit, an arm stretched to the beside table and opened it. Will's disembodied limb dug deftly for his stash, but before he could lay fingers around it, a pillow had struck his face beneath the comforter. He was about to return a curse and the hand in the drawer returned to jerk the blanket from his face just in time to hear the words 'virginity stealer' leave Izz's lips. Izz's very red, kiss-swollen, and very soft lips, from what he remembered correctly.

oh, wait.

bloody fucking hell.

Will's eyes widened and he sat up, blanket falling into a puddle in his lap (thankfully, or his junk would have been there for all to see), an let her words sink in to his still sleep-intoxicated mind. This wasn't like all the other times, was it? He was naked. She was naked. He thought for another moment, just looking at her quietly as she boiled and waited for a response. What, did she want an apology? Fuck that! Will had had a pretty good time, and despite her being pissed, he thought from the foggy images of last night that she had, too...and quite frankly, he really wanted her to remove that sheet and come back over to the bed. Getting laid was nice...and Izz was uncharacteristically good at it to be new material. Listen to him, talking to himself about his wifey like she was an object. Shame! All the sleepy-eyed boy could muster against her tirade was a half-cocked, sexy smile. He sat there for a minute, shook his head, and finally found some words. "Damn, act like it was so terrible." Unable to hide his grin, he continued. "Look, Izz...we were fucking plastered last night. Shit happens. I know it's a big deal...at least, I think I know that it's a big deal...but hey, it's all good. At least you know I'm disease-less."

Starting to realize that the alcohol he had drank was still not totally out of his system (he had a tiny buzz), he catered to that by digging around on top of his table for a cigarette and lighting it (sin sin, in his dormitory, too!), taking a long drag and then blowing the smoke slowly from his lips. That felt nice. He took one more before setting it down on his ash tray and swinging his muscular legs over the bed, standing up in all of his naked and uncaring glory and stretching, rippling all over with the effort, his abdomen flexing as he reached upward and then released. He turned his tousled head to the girl still standing there with the sheet awkwardly flung around her and then took a couple steps, then used gestures as he talked. "Come on, Izz, don't be upset. Maybe it was inevitable. I didn't take advantage of you - actually, you got on top of me first." Grinning at his joking attempts to make her feel better (although honestly, if one wanted to know the truth, he didn't get why she was upset), he continued as he stepped even closer to her and pulled her into a hug with on the sheet between them, a large hand petting her hair before he released her, remembering an important detail. "There was a condom involved. That's a good thing."

If Jane was here, she would probably tell him how badly he sucked at fixing situations like this. She wasn't, however, and he wasn't really thinking about it, he was just talking, and he was also naked - probably not the best idea. Reaching out, he brushed a strand of hair from her eyes as his looked over her face appraisingly. "Wanna kick my ass?" He chuckled at his own little joke, failing to realize that Isabelle probably really wanted to. Oops.
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:40 am

Isabelle was absolutely appalled at how cavalier Will was being about the whole thing. They had done it. The do. The nasty. Sex. FUCKED, for fuck's sake! She shuddered to think of it as Will attempted to calm her, hugging her and petting her condescendingly. It took all her strength to stand there smoldering instead of socking him right straight in that virginity stealing weiner that was so conveniently close to her knee.

When counting calmly had begun to outrun its usefulness and her knee began to get a little twitchy, Will finally let go, standing back and smiling at her like a fool. Ooh he was so stupid, brushing away a strand of her hair! And then he gave her the window she'd been waiting for. Wanna kick his ass? Did she wanna kick his ass?

"Yes." she said bluntly, looking him flat in the face, her blonde hair still sex-mussed. "I do."

And with that she threw a strong punch at his shoulder, not caring how badly it hurt either of them. Recoiling a moment later and using her injured hand to hold up her sheet (god it was hard to gesture angrily when you were trying to keep yourself from being exposed...), Isabelle began to all-out shout at Will, not caring who on the dorm hall heard.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WILL?!" she yelled, a fury in its purest essence. "YOU KNEW I WAS A VIRGIN! AND YOU KNEW MY VIRGINITY WAS SPECIAL TO ME! BUT NOOO, YOU HAD TO GO AND LET ME BE ANOTHER DIRTY DRUNK GIRL THAT YOU WENT AND DEFLOWERED! HAVE YOU NO DIGNITY? DO YOU REALIZE HOW WEIRD THIS IS GOING TO MAKE DANCING WITH YOU!?! I MEAN REALLY! I'M SO ANGRY I CAN BARELY SPEAK, AND DON'T MAKE A CRACK THAT I'M SPEAKING RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I THINK I WOULD SERIOUSLY CASTRATE YOU IF YOU EVEN TRIED."

With an angry huff Isabelle began hunting around the room one-handed for her dispersed clothing, doing her best to keep her sheet from slipping and giving Will any ideas that she wanted it again, which she knew he would. She was going to have to find a new dance partner. Maybe trade so that she could be with Leo. There was no way that she and Will could continue doing the kind of passionate dances they were known for if they'd known passion together. It wouldn't be art- just two horny teenagers on a stage waiting to get it on with each other. Plus, if they'd already worked out their unspoken sexual frustration, would there even be any mystery left in their dances?

Shaking her head angrily, Isabelle managed to find her panties, turning her back to Will with a glare thrown over her shoulder and parting the sheet in the front as best she could. Holding it up with her armpits, Isabelle stepped into each leg hole and awkwardly shuffled them up with a side-to-side kind of motion. Bastard, bastard, bastard!
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Gates Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:23 pm

The squinting and subsequent movement of one hand to the side of his head as Izzfromhelle let out a tirade against what might have been all mankind who ever dared to take maiden was the result. That last sentence was about as non-functional in getting a point across as Will's brain while his wifey was yelling -no, screaming- at the top of her lungs. He did register that no one else was in the room, which, judging by the current situation, was definitely a good thing; but beyond that, he barely heard anything over the thumping of his skull and the sound of Izz's voice; angry, frustrated, and hungover. After she finished, and really having not heard a damn word of it, he sighed and narrowed his eyes but not in a frustrated or really even concentrative fashion, and moved towards her as she darted about searching for the clothing flung carelessly off throughout the evening. Will had a relatively hard time keeping up with her and so decided to just stop and wait for her to finish. As she battled the sheet, he couldn't help but stretch a lopsided grin over his countenance and chuckle.

His shoulder throbbed slightly but honestly, Izz couldn't hit that hard, and the blow hadn't been enough to deflect his thoughts on their evening of rough-and-tumble whoopie. Shaking his head at her as she battled her underwear, he suddenly darted forward and jerked the sheet from her grasp, spinning her to face him in the process, wearing only those adorable panties he had admired drunkenly earlier this evening (and the admiration was all he remembered, really, about them). Surprisingly enough, his eyes did not drop straight to her breasts (as they were prone to do even in fully-clothed situations even if it were under the pretense of a joke), and instead, they stayed on hers, full of fury and threat of serious injury to all those in her path. Oh, the joys of risking his life for Isabelle just kept getting more and more adventurous. From dangerous lifts and tangos with Isaac to this? Not so sweet ass.

Will felt quite crippled very suddenly, and he dropped his hands, plea tracing through his irises for a moment. "Don't be mad, Izz. I mean...yea...we were drunk...and yes...you were a virgin...and okay, we can't remember half of it."He paused."But I can fix that right now." In that moment, the boy did the only thing he knew how to do when it came to fixing girl situations (except with Jane for fear of utter ruige), and pulled her mostly naked body against his completely naked one to plant a very sincere and very promising kiss on her pouted lips.
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Incredulous couldn't even begin to describe Isabelle's reaction as Will, nuddy, naked Will, stupid stupid Will, tugged the sheet away from her. Instinctively her body tried to do a million things at once, the strongest impulse throwing her arms up to cover her small but perky breasts. It was a strange and curious sensation that shot through her as he stood there, having flipped her around and left her half nude, clasping at her chest in an attempt to maintain her dignity, that she should find herself... enjoying Will's attitude. Even sensing earnestness, a certain imploring in his tone.

And the kiss was something entirely. It wasn't fierce yet sloppy as it had been the night before, but rather soft, careful, sweet even, with just a hint of need and a plea. Reluctantly Isabelle could feel the ice on her heart melting, and she allowed herself to be kiss, her hands slipping from her chest just slightly as Will's lips rested tenderly on hers. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that this had happened. It was going to happen sooner or later, and she'd been getting to that age where it was just expected not to be a virgin.

After a moment Izz pulled back, looking up at Will with a sleepy mixture of confusion, frustration, and, curiously enough, relief. She couldn't help but beam at him in a kind of sunny, infatuated way, and sloppily she threw her arms over his shoulders and pressed her mouth against his once more, parting her lips and knowing she'd regret it.

---------------------
Fourty-five minutes later, Isabelle was left panting next to Will, her hair sticking to her forehead and a silly smile plastered on her face.

Fourty-five minutes later, she was barely noticing the pounding headache left from her horrendous hangover.

Fourty-five minutes later, Isabelle was realizing what she had just done. Again.

Fourty-five minutes later, Isabelle realized that she had no excuse. She was sober. Well, sober enough.

Fourty-five minutes later, Isabelle could only force herself to say one word.

"Shit."
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum