Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Summer Sonata - a work in progress 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Summer Sonata - a work in progress EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Summer Sonata - a work in progress

2 posters

Go down

Summer Sonata - a work in progress Empty Summer Sonata - a work in progress

Post  Nikki Johns Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Nikki was going to try to finish the sculpture she had been working on. Summer Sonata was taking a lot longer than she had originally figured when she drew up the plans last summer. This project was becoming an obsession. She would finish it this week. Of course that meant long hours in the lab slaving away with her welding torch. Time that she was not spending with her new boyfriend. She was so happy that El finally had declared that he liked her and wanted her to be his girlfriend. She was beginning to think that she was going to finish high school without ever going on a date that hadn't been arranged by Jay. But she and El had found each other without Jay's help so she was sure that he really did like her and she wasn't just a substitute for Jay, like she had been with way too many blind dates. She found it very funny that she had found El and lost the role of Betty to Jay. She and El would have been perfect together in the musical, but Jay got the role, so she would be in the audience applauding them, while El was wishing that it had been her up there. Though she had gone to the trouble of starting to memorize the Betty lines in case she had been the one chosen, now she could help El rehearse. That might get Jay upset, but dang it El was her boyfriend, and the least she could do was help him in the part he was going to play. She wasn't thrilled with the idea of the two of them alone and rehearsing the play, as the two characters fall in love. She wanted to be the one that El looked at like that. So she would help him as much as she could without being up on stage with them.

But back to art. She was a bit lonely working by herself with just music to keep her company. She pulled out her cell and texted to El, inviting him to come to the lab to keep her company. They could always go over lines while he was here. She could do that while she welded.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Summer Sonata - a work in progress Empty Re: Summer Sonata - a work in progress

Post  El K. Theodore Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 am

Alone...
With Nikki...
In a room...
Alone...

El's eyes widened with fright as he walked down the hallway leading to where Nikki was. They had only been going out for less than two weeks, of course it wasn't what he thought it was! Shaking his head with a long drawn out sigh, he took a deep breath before walking through the door that lead to the sculpture studio. As he spotted Nikki, El silently cursed his teenage hormones- he had never had so many vivid thoughts about a girl before! Taking a deep soothing breath before she could notice him, El took a few steps so that he would be in her line of vision. He was uncertain of how to greet her, or actually couldn't be bothered to form coherent words at the moment so he relied upon her for a greeting.

[ooc; It's kind of short, but I hope it's alright. ^^]
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 am

She finished welding the piece she was working on into place. She turned off her torch, as she pushed up her bright pink welding mask up off her face she spotted El. "Hi, glad you could make it. It gets lonely in here when I am working late." She pulled the mask off her head and the welding gloves off her hands. She looked at the sculpture she was working on with a critical eye, she picked up a hammer and beat on the piece she had just welded onto the pile of metal she had been working on. It bent just a little bit and she stepped back satisfied with it's current position. "So what do you think of it? I call it "Summer Sonata" but it isn't finished yet." she laid down the tools she had been working with and went to greet him properly. She slipped her arms around his neck and gave him a little kiss. "You can tell me if you don't like it, I'll understand. My work isn't for everyone."
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:12 am

"Yeah," El murmered at her first comment, changing his attention from her to what she was working on. Slowly gaining back some of his composure, he eyed it carefully "I like it," he then said to her with an easy smile. As Nikki's arms went around his neck, El couldn't help but blush as usual- his automatic reaction though was to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her closer. "I really like it a lot," he then told her- seeming to be talking more about something else then what she was working on. El really couldn't help it actually, this was all kind of new to him- desiring a person like this; so he was just trying to take it one step at a time and secretly hoping that he wasn't rushing anything.
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 pm

She grinned, he was blushing again, it seemed every time she got close he turned red, she was amazed she had that power over him. He would get over it eventually. "You really like it? I think it is coming out great. I hope to show it in the spring art show. Maybe I can get the gallery in Berkeley to take it on consignment. Did I tell you that I actually sold a piece last summer? Mom had a friend with a gallery, so I got to put in a few pieces and one actually sold. So I am a professional artist. Didn't make much on it but it paid for a couple of tanks of gas for Monalisa." She was happy he was there. She had her kiss, she was getting addicted to his lips.

"Don't mind me" she said as she moved back to the sculpture, "I need to get this finished in the next couple of weeks so I can turn it in for a grade for this semester. So I am going to work, and you can keep me company, if you don't mind. I get kinda creeped out sometimes when I am here late by myself. There are little noises occasionally that I don't know what they are and they frighten me sometimes. You never know who is lurking in the shadows. So I hope you don't mind keeping me company. You can bring your homework or we can work on your White Christmas lines if you would like, as long as I can keep working."
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:45 pm

El mentally frowned as Nikki moved away from him, talking about her sculpture. Of course he was listening, but he found himself paying more and more attention to the way she talked and they way her lips moved then what she was actually saying. Finally catching something that she said that he could respond to, El nodded "I can definetly keep you company" he said with a small smile. Spotting a table near the one her sculpture was sitting on, seeing as how it was empty he moved it so that from a top view the two tables would look like a backwards L. He moved it just close enough that he would be able to sit on it and touch her, but also so that he wouldn't be too much of a hindrance (hopefully).

Sitting down on the table with his legs dangling in the air, El grinned at her "As long as you promise to give me a kiss every few minutes then I'm fine with staying here as long as you want me too." El then winked at her, finding himself in an odd type of flirty mood.
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 pm

"I think I can do that, but if I forget you remind me, ok?" she winked at him and donned her pink welding helmet. "Just not when I'm welding, I might burn you or me. But if I skip one, let me know and I'll make it up to you on the next one." she grinned as she donned the heavy gloves. Pushing the face mask down she picked up the next piece and her torch she started adding to the sculpture.

She got the next piece into place and satisfied with its location, she pulled off her gloves and the mask. Turning to El she smiled. "OK that piece is in, now it is your turn." She stepped closer to him so she was standing between his knees. She slid her arms around him and kissed him.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 pm

El chuckled at her comments, and as she added something to the sculpture he couldn't help but admire her as usual as she worked. Although, as she seemed to finish for the time being and turned toward him; El couldn't help blush again as she kissed him. He pulled her closer to him with his legs, and with one hand on her jaw and the other on her waist- El angled her head a little bit so the kiss could be deeper. He silently hoped that he wasn't doing too much all at once, afterall they had only just started going out about two weeks ago- but it was hard for El to ignore the painful pressure in the lower parts of his body every time Nikki came near him. It was embarrasing also, but as El kissed Nikki will all his longing and intensity- he knew that it was logical to wait; he didn't know how long it would be or when it would be- he just knew that he'd have to wait. Anxiety mixed into desire though was painful, very very painful.
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:35 pm

She grew very aware of the heat of his kisses, the way he deepened the kiss and pulled her even closer to him. She also suddenly realised that they were alone, completly alone. She had permission to work late so no one ever bothered her. And now she was there with El, and it was just the two of them and she was getting very warm. She really liked El and wanted to be with him but maybe this wasn't the wisest idea she had ever had. But she didn't really care, he would never take advantage of her. She felt very safe and warm in his arms. She held him closer and just let him kiss her. "El," she said after a few minutes, "I really should get back to work, but I'm finding I really don't care if I work on it tonight if it means I have to let you go."
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 am

[ooc; I'm assuming she's wearing a v-neck if that's alright with you. ^_^;]

"Just a little bit longer," he murmered against the corners of her lips; finding that the longer he held her the faster his heart went but the pain increased. A mix of pain and pleasure actually, and being thoroughly addicted to that fact that she wasn't moving away from his arms yet he moved his kisses a little frantically from her lips down to her neck. Making a little trail almost, the lower his kisses went to the slower they were- that was until his lips were finally at the end of the V of her shirt. Inhaling deeply, El secretly knew that he would have to stop here- and yet he dreaded moving at all. His hands had somehow ended up at her waist, and he realized now that while he had been kissing her his thumbs had crept up under her shirt. Groaning, he dropped his hands and let her go "Sorry," he mumbled while looking away from her.
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:55 pm

His lips were setting her on fire as he kissed his way down her neck and throat, and down onto the vee in her shirt. She could feel as his thumbs slid under her shirt. She moaned as he stopped. Why did he stop, when everything was feeling so good. He mumbled an apology and turned his head away. "What's the matter, El, you didn't do anything I didn't want you to do. It felt so good" she panted, her breath coming in gasps. She reached over and grabbed his head and kissed him. "I'll let you know when you have done something I don't like or don't want you to do. You don't have to be afraid of hurting my feelings." she looked him in the eye as she said it. "You are my friend. You wouldn't do anything to hurt me. And I don't want to do anything to hurt you." She finished her little lecture with a kiss to let him know that she meant it.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:44 pm

El couldn't help but find himself slowly falling back into that trap of wanting so much more than he could handle at the moment. At her kisses, he quietly groaned- it was almost too much to bear. "I-I don't want to rush anything..." he said to her quietly. Gently pushing her away from him, he jumped of off the table he had been sitting on "I've got to go do something, but I'll be back in 20 minutes I swear." With those words he leaned over and kissed her lightly and then preceded to walk out of the room and then the building.

Finding a place where no one would mostly likely see him, El plopped down and dug into one of his pockets. Pulling out an almost empty pack of menthol Kool's and lighter, El picked one of the cigarettes out of the pack and lit up- immediately feeling all his pent up energy fade away as he inhaled. He knew that this wasn't necessarily the best way to go about things, but it was the only thing he knew- and El quietly hoped that Nikki would understand.

Since he didn't have any of his cologne with him, El ended up going over to one of the water fountains nearby first and washed his mouth out with the water. After that he waited in the cold for a little bit before walking back inside. As he came back into the room, El felt a little bit less nervous then he did before. Sitting where he was orginally, he offered Nikki a big smile "I just had to go to the restroom real quick."
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:51 pm

She grumbled a bit as he pulled away and let her know he would be right back. What was more important than staying here with her? He probably had to go to the restroom or something dire like that, but 20 minutes? She decided to spend the time working. She donned her helmet and gloves and got her torch going again. When he reentered she was hard at work again. She got another piece welded on, and hammered into place. She probably only had another 25 or 30 pieces to weld on, then just the wire work. She would do it, but it was going to be a challenge.

When he reentered the room, she had just finished welding the next piece. She turned off her torch and took off her mask and gloves again. That would do it for tonight. With El there to distract her, she knew she wouldn't get anything more done. She went over to take up where they left off. She kissed him while holding his face in her hands. She was a bit surprised when he didn't taste the same way. Sort of a bitter taste. Before he left he was minty fresh, and now there was a strong taste of something she couldn't quite identify. "Uh El, what did you do in the boys room? I taste something that I didn't before, did you eat something?" she asked.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:37 am

Not really knowing how she would react, El decided to come clean. He preferred not to tell people he smoked, but usually he would tell people if they asked "I actually went out for a smoke, I'm sorry." He frowned, feeling guilty about this for some reason. "I don't usually do it often, but it helps me relax." Realizing that that might sound wrong, he frowned "I mean... well...," mumbling something about not trying to be offensive; he looked at Nikki a little helplessly.
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry for mentioning it, it just tasted different. I've just never kissed anyone that smoked." she hadn't realized that it was going to be a big deal, she hadn't wanted to hurt his feelings. She wished he didn't but it was his choice. She had to make it right. She put a hand on each side of his face and kissed him tenderly. She slid her arms around him and moved in close. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." she kissed him harder this time.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:01 am

"It's fine," he said to her feeling awkward about the whole situation. The first time she kissed him, he sighed lightly- and when she kissed him harder the second time El groaned and held her tight. "Did you know," he said to her as he continued what he had been doing earlier, trailing kisses down her throat "that this is the first time," instead of having his hands linger just at her sides; his fingers started to trail up across her stomach "I've wanted someone this much." Taking a deep breath, his hands moved around to stroke her back and just for a moment his fingers crept under her the back of her bra while her shirt had started to creep up along with his arms. All the while this was happening, El could barely believe he was still breathing- although erratically at that.
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:47 am

She was breathing hard as he continued where he had left off, his hands wandering over her skin. She was getting very warm, the heat that his hands and lips ignited on her skin seemed as hot as her welding torch. She moaned as his hands slid under her bra in the back. She had never gone this far with anyone. She knew deep inside that she should stop him but it felt so good. This is what everyone had warned her about. Well not her mother, but her mother was a free love advocate. Late at night alone with a boy that was touching her in rather inappropriate ways. She wanted to touch him in the same ways he was touching her, she wondered if her hands would get as hot if she ran them up his back. Would she leave heat trails on his skin like he was doing to her. She decided to find out. She let her hands slip under his shirt and trail up his spine. His skin was cool but her hands were hot and it felt so good to cool them on his back.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:33 pm

El couldn't help but groan again when Nikki's hands had found their way up his spine. Taking the intiative this time, unlike their first kiss- El moved away from her for a second just to peel his shirt off. He then switched their spots, making Nikki the one sitting on the table while he was the one in between her knees. Holding her close, El started to take off Nikki's shirt- planting small kisses all along her stomach. Everything was done somewhat smoothly though, a strange thing considering this was all new to El.
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Nikki was feeling very conflicted about this, it felt so good, but she knew it would lead to more and more and she wasn't sure she wanted to go all the way yet. She really liked El and wanted him to keep doing what he was doing but she knew that if anyone found out it would get both of them in trouble. Then he switched places with her and suddenly she was sitting on the table and he was taking off his shirt. She had seen him without his shirt but never in this context and never this close. Then he was starting to pull her shirt off too, as he kissed her bare middriff. She let him pull it over her head so that she sat there in her bra and jeans. He had seen her in her bikini, so he wasn't seeing anything he hadn't seen the last time they went swimming, but the fact that he was touching and kissing places that he had never touched before sent shivers down her spine. She moaned as the cool air hit her bare skin that up til now had been protected by her shirt. She ran her hands up his bare chest and pulled him close for a long deep kiss, pressing her body up against his bare chest.

They were both wrapped up around each other when all of a sudden there was a loud clash, like metal had been dropped from a height. She pushed him away and grabbed for her shirt as she whirled around to face the door. She held her shirt to her breasts as she stared at the door. No one entered. She slid down off the table and looked around, sure that she would find Mr. Chalmette standing there aghast at what they had been doing. She was breathing hard from both what they had been doing and the adrenaline rush of the loud noise. She was unable to see what had fallen or who had come in. She finally noticed that a piece had fallen off of Summer Sonata, it was the one that she had just attached. She must not have gotten a good weld and it fell off causing the noise. She started to laugh. "I must not have welded that one right" she laughed as she pointed at the piece lying on the floor. "I think I have done enough tonite. Why don't we lock up and go back to our dorms. Come on, you can walk me there." she slid her shirt back on, and put her tools away.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down