Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE)

+3
Jane Johnson
Isabelle Cauldine
MacKenzie Butler
7 posters

Go down

REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) Empty REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE)

Post  MacKenzie Butler Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 pm

MacKenzie took a seat in the front row of seats. The costume department had sent him a bunch of costumes to have the actors try on. That was key, but the most important bit today would be for everyone to get a feel for each other and their characters. All the actors should have copies of the script, so it shouldn't take too long to get started. As he sat there, waiting, the theater directer felt a pang of excitement fill him. He couldn't wait to get back into the motions.

((Short, sorry. Sue me if you hate me.))
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE) Empty Re: REHEARSAL (COME OR DIE)

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:41 am

Izz was thrilled, absolutely thrilled, to be starting rehearsals. Excitedly she'd gotten dressed, picking a pair of snug jeans, her dockers, and a fitting blue flannel shirt, and practically skipping to rehearsal. Homecoming had gone over well, as were the preparations for hers and Isaac's birthday party, and now there was nothing left to do but buckle down and rehearse, rehearse, rehearse.

"It won't be long until we'll all be there with snow," she sang to herself, having watched White Christmas at least a million times on her laptop since the cast list had come out. She was so excited to be playing Judy, especially along sigh Jane and with, sigh, Simon as her beau. It was almost too perfect to be true! With an ecstatic smile she bound into the auditorium, the first one to arrive, her script tucked in her back pocket and her cell phone uncharacteristically absent; she'd left it in her room, too excited to be bothered by even her social life.

"MacKenzie!" Isabelle cried excitedly, running towards the first row of seats and hugging her professor and director briefly before running a hand through her long blonde hair, which she'd left down for emphasis. "Well, here you go, painful as it was your wish is my command... What do you think?"

A sloppy grin split her face as she didn't wait long for a response, twirling once on the tip of her shoe before climbing up onstage and kicking them off. Energetically she twirled a few times on her toe, arching her leg backwards and her arms above her head.

"I'm so excited! What are we doing today?" her large blue eyes fell on the costume racks, and she tilted her heads, looking down at her director. "Fittings?"
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Jay was still feeling that elated I-got-the-part buzz as she got ready to head to rehearsal. She slipped into a pair of gray sweats and a black t-shirt and got her feet snug into a pair of cheap, black canvas shoes. She grabbed her script and her purse, which was currently full of chapstick, water bottles, and random papers from her classes, and hightailed it out of her dorm. She didn't want to be late to the first rehearsal, oh no! This was going to be one of the funnest productions she'd ever been in! What with the cast list like it was, there was no way it was going to be anywhere near boring. It was gonna be kinda strange playing the love interest of Nikki's boyfriend's character, ah the lovely and unpredictable love tangles of the theater. She laughed to herself as she entered the Auditorium, it was El, after all. There was nothing for her or Nikki to worry about.

She waved giddily at Mr. Butler, then watched as Izz hopped onto the stage and proceeded to look like a ballerina straight out of a music box. "Jee-zus. I'm glad one of us can dance." Jay said loudly, in lieu of a hello to Izz. "Wait, wait! My turn!" She hopped up on stage, kicking her shoes off next to Izz's first, and put her hands above her head. She made a solemn face, as if she were preparing to do some sort of elegant dance move, then did a silly little jig. She ended the whole thing with a prime example of jazz hands. "Yeah, I think I'll leave the dancing to you, sis." She said, beaming at Izz. "So when are we starting, Mr. Butler?" she asked, unknowingly repeating Izz's question.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:33 am

Abi was excited, quite a bit especially when she saw her name up on the cast list. She didn't know how many people had signed up but for some reason they had picked her and she was thrilled! Entering the auditorium cautiously, Abi really hoped she wasn't late for the first rehearsal because that really wouldn't look good. Her hair was back in a ponytail and Abi was looking forward to whatever Mr. Butler had instore for them, whatever he suggested he would be a good idea whatever happened.

Abi had only watched the play a handful of times but had loved it was really up for playing it out on the stage as Emma Allen. Abi wasn't keen on a massive important part but Emma Allen was perfect for who she wanted to play - even if it was a house-keeper. Abi had come dressed in slim black jogging trousers and a black t-shirt with white block writing across it on the back. 'Applebottom #1' - A present from her sister at one point in time, reminding her in case she forget her last name and that she was the eldest of the three, it was thoughtful. Abi didn't find it that entertaining on the day.

"First rehearsal! I'm so excited" She bounded over to the front of the stage as quickly as she could, smiling at Izz and Jay's antics, lifting herself up onto the stage and resting on the edge, swinging her legs. "Fittings today then?" Came the question from her mouth, her voice light and filled with enthusiasm she was in a strange way, nervously excited. If the wording was correct. The butterflies in her stomach - even though it was just the first rehearsal counter-balanced by the buzzing of the thrill in her head.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoe Frith Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Zoe walked into the auditorium and sat next to Mackenzie Butler. "I'm glad to see the costumes arrived. I need to discuss the sets with you sometime at your convenience. That way I can get the techie kids started. And of course we'll have to see how the costumes fit, the costuming class will have fun with this one." She ran her hand through her short dark brown hair. "So how is it shaping up so far? Did you get a good crop of applicants this time? You don't mind if I sit in on rehearsals do you? That way I'll get a better feeling for the set requirements. Then we can discuss requirements later, maybe over coffee?" It was a simple enough idea, strictly innocent. She just would like to get to know him a little better, and this was the best way to do it. She wasn't desperate for a new boyfriend, especially after her last one had the balls to break up with her by text message. She could still read it, she had it saved, for when she decided she wanted to get serious again with someone else. "ND MY FREDOM MVG TO CA LTR <3 GRG" She couldn't believe anyone would be so shallow, but that was Greg. So coffee with Mackenzie would be just coffee, besides she understood thru the grapevine, that he was coming off a bad relationship also, so that would be double toxic.
Zoe Frith
Zoe Frith
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Theodore Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:19 am

Simon was bounding around like an overexcited puppy as he prepared for his first rehearsal, sliding a brown leather belt through the loops of his faded grey jeans. White Christmas, so far, seemed like it was going to be the best musical, or show of any kind, really, that Simon had ever been cast in. His brother, Abio, Jane, and Izz were all in it with him. He had the lead role, and he was co-starring with the one who one of the people who meant the most to him. Plus, it was just a great show overall. But still, so much was on the line with this. He thought through this again as he slung a light backpack with the materials for his next class, his script, and two water bottles over his shoulder.

He really did want to see exactly what he and Izz did have between them, but at the same time, they already had so much without any sort of romantic ties to each other, and Simon had never been the type for middle-grounds when it came to how he felt about people. Chances were, if he and Izz dated and later broke up, he wouldn't know how to salvage a friendship from the wreckage. Locking the dorm room behind him, Simon headed down the stairs and towards the theatre. Now wasn't the time to focus on little crushes. He had to direct all of his attention towards the play for the time being. He had to ace this part.

Once he'd reached the theatre, he shoved his side into the doors and began striding down the narrow aisle. Ahh, the theatre. No matter how many times he ended up there daily, the smell of vacuums and old plush seats always warmed his heart just a little bit. "So we're doing fitting? Fittings today then? Fittings? Fittings with clothes? Costume fittings today?" mocked Simon with a large smile as he approached the stage. He shook his head in sarcastic horror as Jane leapt across the stage, pirouetting and spinning like a duck with its legs cut off. Finally, he reached the first row of seats, smiling at Mackenzie. "Mr. Mack!" he chortled enthusiastically, "Sounds like the gang's wondering if we're doing fittings today then!" Simon hopped up to sit on the edge of the stage, winking at Izz over his shoulder as he did so.
Simon Theodore
Simon Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

http://thenextgreatadventure.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Ever the art kid, late for everything and all that kind of thing, Gerard had only just had time to get dressed and do his hair. He'd slept through the alarm this morning, and had only woken up because he needed the toilet quite badly. He'd pretty much run to rehearsals, stopping on the way to get himself some food (toast with honey), and had just finished greedily munching that as he walked in to the rehearsals, looking very much like he'd simply ambled over. Apart from his slight pants, there was nothing that gave away the fact that he'd very much been late this morning.

"Morning guys! Oooh! Costumes!"

Sloping through the narrow aisles almost absent mindedly, he finally reached the front, pulling the oversized black 'Felicity' hoodie around his body just a little tighter, a shiver going through him. Glaring at an air conditioning vent he had just stood under (had to be like, the only one in the room), he moved forward a little until he was right by the stage, breathing in the dust and general feel of the stage. Coughing a bit when a lungful full of dust was drawn in, Gerard made a face.

"Do the techs ever clean back behind the curtains? Because if they don't, I'm gonna' get out a mop and bucket and do it myself."

He turned back to the director, who, if he was honest, he had no real connection with, and smiled lightly.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:58 am

As her stage-sister arrived, Izz tried not to cringe at her horrible, HORRIBLE jig. Prancing around the stage once on the balls of her feet with dancer's elegance, Isabelle stopped short as she turned to see Simon enter the room. She barely heard Jane's comment about at least one of them being able to dance; her attention was one hundred percent on her best friend. Beaming widely before blushing and trying to avert her eyes back to her fellow blonde, Isabelle bit her lip, grinning like a schoolgirl as he moved smoothly up to the stage.

His wink almost melted her, and for a minute she forgot that she was at rehearsal and surrounded by other people. Clearing her throat and blushing even more, Isabelle headed down to Miss Frith and held out her arms. She didn't know the Theater Tech teacher very well, since she was new, but with gusto she proclaimed "Measure me then, Miss!"

(for the sake of moving this along, I'm going to godmode a little)

The rehearsal was going well; already Izz and Jane had been fitted for the "Sisters" costume, a scene she was particularly thrilled about, especially once she'd gotten to see her beautiful twirly skirt for the number! And Isabelle was excited for her outfit for "Mandy", although it wasn't made yet, it was going to make her legs look spectacular...

Sitting back, Isabelle watched as Simon was fitted for a suit, her feet up on the stage as she leaned back in her chair and smiled lightly to herself. He was so handsome... and so talented. A talented actor, a talented human being... He was really such a good person to be with. So good, in fact, that it was really quite easy for her to push out the fact that Zach wasn't there despite being Stage Manager, and that, as she had just learned, his father was an investment banker. Everything was well with the world. She would be with Simon, they would play romantic leads together, and everything was going to go splendidly.
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MacKenzie Butler Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:34 am

MacKenzie's eyebrows rose. Unsurprisingly, everyone was asking if they were doing fittings. They were indeed, but he hadn't expected quite so very much enthusiasm and interest in it all. It was actually pretty amusing to watch. He looked back towards the door as a rather young child rushed into the auditorium and then froze uncertainly. Hopping off the stage, ignoring his favorite students' silliness, he made his way to the little blond. "You must be little Evalee. I remember your audition. Come, they don't bite. They're very nice and will probably enjoy having someone young on the stage." Wrapping an arm around little Evalee's shoulders, he guided the blond over to the vast majority of the group.

Evalee, for her part, was feeling rather shy. Not that she wanted to, but she didn't really know any of the people there. She remembered what Darnell had said, naming names and offering small descriptions of how he perceived them to be. She hoped the teens she was now facing matched his descriptions. Her gaze rose to study a pair of blonds dancing...Well, one wasn't so good, but still. They both looked so very elegant. Self-consciously, she fingered her own hair. Perhaps it would've been better had she had darker hair? Right now she felt as though she looked like a miniature version of what must be the two female stars.

----
(To match the time skip.)

MacKenzie took a seat next to Isabelle. "It's beginning to look like you guys didn't need me this time, after all. I should've stayed home and gotten more sleep." He was only joking of course. In years previous, it had been well known that MacKenzie lost sleep helping to prepare for the winter musical. He was a very passionate director, offering help to the performers and the stagehands wherever he could. Dark eyes scanned the auditorium thoughtfully. "Looks like we have some new faces this year. Any pointers, Izz?" Being a theater teacher meant he didn't get to mingle with all of the students. He'd have to approach the young man set to play the general...Gerard, he remembered.

Meanwhile, Evalee had taken a seat on the steps leading up to the stage. She'd yet to get fitted, not that she particularly minded. After all, she probably had maybe only one...No at least two, one regular and then the dress-up for the final scene. Yes, that made sense. Everyone else had more costumes to be fitted for, so she was quite content just sitting and waiting her turn. While she waited, her gaze scanned the boys present. Which one was to play the General? Obviously, she reasoned, it couldn't be the boy getting fitted for a suit, she didn't remember the General ever wearing a suit.
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Jay rolled her eyes at the approach of Simon, punctuated by his mimicing prattle about fittings. It was a good-natured stuck out tongue, but she still felt a little irked at having Simon interrupt her and Izz's bonding time. Even if it had just a been a couple of moments on the stage, mostly consisting of Jay embarassing herself. Still. Jay tried to ignore the strange relationship between Izz and Simon; it was none of her business. She wasn't even sure what the two of them were doing. Flirting? That wink was certainly flirtatious, but Jay never could tell when Simon was joking and when he was serious. She had stopped trying to do so long ago, so she instead turned her attention to the new Theater Tech teacher and waited her turn to be fitted.

Oz crept into the room like a mouse, eyes wide at the conglomeration of students that had gathered in the room. He recognized Evalee by her bright hair, but she was with the Theater Director, and Oz's place was now with Theater Tech. Hopefully he would get to say hello to Evalee after she had been fitted. He walked over to the woman with the strikingly colored hair and introduced himself. "Miss Frith? I'm Ozzie Kendell, I'm supposed to help you with the tech stuff?" His nervousness made each sentence sound like it was meant to be a question. She soon set him to work helping her with the fittings, and he was soon very busy with helping her.

~~~~~~

Spicer made her entrance into the Auditorium, a pencil still stuck behind her ear from the work she had been doing only minutes before. Her work had kept her from making it to the rehearsal on time, but she had warned Mac ahead of time that this would probably be the case. Therefore she showed no trepidation in entering the room far later than on time, her brown and green peasant skirt swishing about her calfs. She walked directly up to her esteemed friend and director, greeting him and the student beside him with a smile. "MacKenzie, Isabelle." she said warmly, "I apologize again for having been delayed, but I'm here now. How can I help?"

Jay barely noticed the late entrance of her Theater Lit teacher, she was so wrapped up in the excitement of being fitted for a new show. She was completley ecstatic over the thought of getting to do the crooning, vampy "Love You Didn't Do Right By Me" number which was going to be a great opportunity for her to shine. Plus, who didn't love singing emotional songs about being screwed over by cupid. It would be fun! She shook herself out of her reverie and turned her atention back to the present, in which she was currently occupying the seat beside her co-star, the lovely Isabelle Cauldine. She followed Izz's gaze and joined her in watching Simon being pinned into a tux. Jay elbowed Izz gently, trying to get her attention. "He cleans up pretty nicely, huh?" She grinned widely, biting her lower lip and raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Oz had his hands full with the pincushions, marking chalk, and other tools that Ms. Frith was using while she did the fittings, not to mention the costumes that were slung over one arm. He would have felt totally overwhelmed if he'd even had a single moment to feel that way. As it was the Theater Tech teacher was keeping him quite busy. Evalee still hadn't gotten around to being poked and prodded like everybody else, but she was sitting close enough for Oz to try to get her attention. "Pssst." he hissed quietly, trying hard not to interrupt Ms. Firth's concentration. "Miss Witch! Would you mind keeping an old overworked Wizard company?" his smiled spread over his face, replacing the look of mixed fear and concentration that had been there before.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum