Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]]

2 posters

Go down

hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] Empty hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]]

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:03 am

What a night. What a night. Darnell'd slept in the boys' lounge area. When he'd walked in on uh- Izz and Will- he just hadn't felt right about staying in and sleeping there. At first he'd assumed it was the usual swig and snooze- but it didn't take long for him to double take and realize a lot less clothes than usual were involved. What, could they not find a more private area? Could they not put a hold on their drunken inhibitions long enough to use their common sense? Or perhaps Will just couldn't keep it in his pants another minute. But Izz should've had more sense!

This all might not have bothered Darnell so much if it weren't for Izz's connection to Alicia- and his utter dislike of Will in general. He was beginning to wonder- if they could do that in Will's dorm, what was stopping them from taking it to Izz's? Which was Alicia's. And if Darnell could walk in- so could his sister.

As he sat down on the parking lot curb and took these thoughts in, he saw Izz walking by out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey you, yeah you- Izz! You have a minute?" He stood and waved her over. He didn't know what to say or how to say it but soon the words started coming. "Don't even try to deny anything for one thing- I saw you- alright? So what the hell were you thinking? You have any idea, cause I sure as hell don't." That wasn't so bad, he thought. But wait, more words were on their way... "It was one thing when you guys got buzzed and crashed but that- that was not a normal crash- and what- couldn't you put something on the door- give a signal a sign or something? What if I hadn't walked in? Someone else could have still! And so what now are you going to warn a guy next time? Are you planning on a next time? Not that I care- I'm just saying I'd like to not worry when I stand at my door! I'd like to be able to open it without worrying about having to jump back and cover my eyes, y'know?!" Woah, more words came out than he'd intended... now out of breath, he leaned against the tree behind him and shook his head.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]] Empty Re: hey y o u, yeah y o u [[ Izz ]]

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 am

Izz had just come back from a long, long motorcycle ride trying to clear her thoughts. Her baby was all locked up and she was striding back to the school when who should call her over but big bro Darnell Allred. Immediately her heart began to race and she swallowed, trying to wet her bone-dry mouth as she walked as casually as she could muster towards him.

What if he had seen? Oh, he was certain to have seen, really it was HIS dorm after all, but oh god was he going to say something or tell somebody WHAT IF HE TIPPED OFF HARRIMAN HUNTRESS Isaac never read that crap but still word would get out and then it would get back to him and oh god if he confronted her there was no way she could just lie about it she could never LIE to her TWIN but honestly maybe she could learn because there was no way he or ANYBODY else could EVER learn that SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY TO WILL GATES.

Flinching a little, she listened as Darnell ratted her out, raising his voice just a little and laying it out. He'd seen. He'd seen everything. Of course he had. Isabelle felt really warm and her head began to spin, feeling lightheaded and woozy. Her life was over. Will had ruined it. Her life was over.

"Darnell, I-" she tried to say, but was interrupted by a sudden and very violent waterfall of tears. Oh god, she'd slept with Will. Her dance partner. Her friend. She'd gone and got drunk and done the nasty god knows how many times with him. Dramatically she flung herself against Darnell's chest, sobbing loudly against it, blubbering like a fool as tears ran steady and fast out of her big blue eyes.

"Oh Darnell I don't know what to do I slept with Will and it was my first time and I totally threw it away because you only have one first time and I really really really wish I hadn't, not because it's Will, but because he's a really good friend and I didn't even love him that way or anything and now I'm a ruined woman and nobody's ever going to want me, not Simon or anybody, because Will Gates is like the black spot and now I've gone and thrown away my virginity on him like I'm just another conquest and oh if Isaac finds out he's going to KILL me because he doesn't really like Will in the first place and I don't know what to do I feel like such shit and I don't even want to be existing right now this is so embarrassed I feel like I've gone and thrown my family's honor away on some roguish Don Juan!"

Taking a deep breath, Izz attempted to say more, to apologize, but was buffeted by another sting of sobs racking her body, and she just clung to Darnell, weeping like a little girl who'd lost her dolly. (Only in this case, her dolly was... her virtue.) All she could manage was to wail "I'm sorryyyyyy" over and over.
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:59 am

When Izz had gotten off of her motorcycle and Darnell spotted her all he could think of was how stupid she was, how totally irresponsible, how insanely, crazily, drunk she must have been and how much he should totally just yell her pretty little blonde head off! She had slept with that idiot! Which made her at least half an idiot- at least as far as that move was concerned. Now she was forever going to be attached to the guy- always probably dragging him around with her- it would only be a matter of time until he completely contaminated her youthful mind and as a result got to Alicia! Uuuugh!

But then... she looked like... oh no. Ooohhh nooo. Ooooooh no. Don't- don't- don't, his mind pleaded. Don't...

Cry. Darnell made his angry face as she collapsed against his chest- his arms reflexively rising to hold to her back. His whole body was aching to help her, to make her feel better- but his mind was still mad. He was furious- he was- he was... oh crap... he was gonna cry.... Slowly, his face melted into a sympathetic sorrow. His shoulders shrugged and he rubbed Izz's back- just like any big brother would do for a little sister.

"Alright, alright," Darnell sighed, having listened intently to her whole sobbed sob story. Da-- that Will Gates. "Listen- I'm not telling anyone- and I can da-- straight make sure Will doesn't say a word either, okay? I'm fu--ing not joking around anymore. This fu--ing sucks. I hate it when the tears start falling, it gets me fu--ing mad." Darnell exhaled with a puff and brushed his hair back with his hand, before laying it to Izz's back once again. "So whether or not Isaac finds out- that can be your choice. And you haven't thrown your honor away... I just don't get why you did it if you really didn't even like him like that? Did he put you up to it? Do I have to go beat some fu--ing a--? 'Cuz Godd--it I swear I will, Izz." He pulled her away from him so he could look her in the eyes. He knew in a rumble with Will he probably only had a 50-50 chance of beating or getting beaten- but he'd throw himself in the ring for just about any of the girls he knew. That was just how Darnell Allred rolled.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:01 am

Hugging Darnell and listening to him threaten Will was making Isabelle feel surprisingly better. He'd always been like a big brother to her, and she loved him as such, especially for things like this that she could never go to Isaac about. That was the good thing about having a "big brother" to whom you weren't related; when someone did you wrong, they usually didn't even get mad or disappointed at you for your involvement, but just got pissed as hell at the other person. Brothers went and got all "well, Isabelle, this is your fault too, I think you should take responsibility..." or "Isabelle, I'm so disappointed..." or "Isabelle, I can't believe you were such a retard". Stupid crap like that.

"W-w-w-w-w-e got drunk," Isabelle choked out, sobbing a little less but still stammering like she had a problem, "just like any other night! B-b-but then he kissed me, and I was drunk, so I went along with it, and now I'm a ruined woman who's gone and thrown away her virginity on some r-tard of a Don Juan!"

A weak smile crossed her lips as she looked up at Darnell's concern-filled face. Reaching up she patted him on the head, sniffling a little. "thank you for caring... I know it doesn't help, since you pretty much hate Will anyways..."
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:20 am

Darnell's expression fell into a kind of angry pout. He wanted to slug Will- but Izz had yet to give him that permission. Hell, what did he need permission for? He knew what had gone on, that was all he needed! That was a great excuse! One he couldn't use afterward though... not without hurting Izz. Aaah. This was frustrating.

"Of course I f--cking care! And you got one thing right- I did pretty much hate Will anyway... now I f--cking loathe him. Pardon my f--cking French or whatever the hell I'm supposed to say when I cuss like that..." He looked down at Izz, he was obviously still a little upset with her. "Well know you know who not to get drunk with, right? And now- I don't know, what the-" he cut himself short this time. If he kept cussing he was going to just get angrier. "I mean- I don't know what to say. You're not ruined. So you made a mistake- it was a big one- but so what, I've done worse. You'll get through it. I would suggest you keep away from Will if you can- and I would also suggest you let me beat his a--. How about it?"
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down