Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Mold your Clay today! 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Mold your Clay today! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Mold your Clay today! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Mold your Clay today! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Mold your Clay today! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Mold your Clay today! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Mold your Clay today! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Mold your Clay today! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Mold your Clay today! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Mold your Clay today! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Mold your Clay today!

5 posters

Go down

Mold your Clay today! Empty Mold your Clay today!

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:22 am

»» ● ClaytonUrielFeledichuk

Mold your Clay today! Zac_efron-6

``'cause I got your picture

••• practically related;; when it all comes down, to a sunrise on the east side, you will be there to carry me home
••• other half;; forever's never seemed so long as when you're not around it's like a piece of me is missing
••• attached at the hip;; they had breakfast together, but two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs
••• inseparable;; we've got more than we know, my friends are a different breed, my friends are everything
••• best girl friend;; tonight we lie awake, remember how the coffee made us shake on those long drives?
••• best guy friend;; from coast to coast, I'll make the most of every second I've been giving with this crowd
••• partner in crime;; make this last, take it slow, we've got it all figured out for now so let’s live our lives
••• close friend;; I'm loving every second, so commemorate this hour as the last I spend regretting what I have
••• good friend;; we're the party, you're the people, let's make this night a classic, we play, you move
••• average friend;; time to lay claim to the evidence, fingerprints sell me out, but our footprints washed away
••• just met;; she's showing off the way she walks because now it's on take me, show me
••• acquaintance;; you've got me poppin' champagne, I'm at it again, caught up in the moment
••• friend of a friend;; you've got me thinking that lately I've been wishing the television set would show me more
••• party friend;; stay seventeen, the party scene has got the best of me and you, we've got to let this go...
••• drinking friend;; drink up last call before the sunrise sets the scene, of empty bottles and heavy hearts
••• study buddy;; I fall in between with my eyes just as wide as my mouth can be, why don't you say so
••• fake friend;; I lack the common sense and confidence, to bring an end to promises
••• enemy turned friend;; I'm falling in between tearing up at the seams, we're just aiming to please
••• face looks familiar;; fitting nights with a car alarm, wears high-tops with her favorite stone
••• friend of the family;; here's to the fast times; the times we felt alive; to all the nights that we forgot to get back home
••• former friends;; the neighbors said she moved away, funny how it rained all day
••• childhood friend;; the remains of my wasted youth, this wasted time on you, has left me shaking

``and I’m coming with you

••• mutual hatred;; dead - Like a candle you burned out; spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words
••• one-sided hatred;; tonight is alive with the promise of a street-fight, and there's money on the table
••• enemy;; leaning out into the breeze, remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
••• friendly rival;; give me your worst words and I'll bring the sticks and stones, I'd hate to use them
••• unfriendly rival;; tonight I'm dressed up in gold, you've got me messed up and so you talk like you're famous
••• respected rivals;; show me the skyline and I'll show you decadence, a subtle reminder of hearts filled with loneliness
••• competitive;; don't complain if you can't win, it’s just something we live for, and we do it well as you'll see
••• mutual dislike;; I say your cheap-shots won't be able, to break bones, I've yet to break a sweat
••• one-sided dislike;; take a breath, don't it sound so easy, never had a doubt, now I'm going crazy
••• mutual jealousy;; you took what you wanted and you got it, you know when I'm haunted
••• one-sided jealousy;; I should have known better than to call you out on a night like this
••• ignoring;; this is embarrassing as hell, but I can cover for it so well, when we're six feet under the stars
••• mutual annoyance;; I know she hopes I choke on this last drink, drop dead before my influence gets to her head
••• one-sided annoyance;; you spin your words like a record in motion, step into the party, step out a commotion
••• bad past;; rock and we roll over state-lines and dollar signs...oh you dance like its your job
••• cheated on;; call me a name, kill me with words, forget about me, it’s what I deserve
••• backstabbed;; now there's an aching in my back; a stabbing pain that says I lack
••• friend turned enemy;; the air will serve to remind you, my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
••• fear;; like a weightless currency, your words don't mean anything to me, I'm always cashing out
••• love / hate;; now the rain is, washing you out of my hair and out of my mind, keeping an eye on the world
••• indifference;; tonight I'm finding a way to make the things that you say just a little less obvious
••• avoidance;; I walk a fine line between the right and the real they watch me closely, but talk is cheap here
••• tolerance;; fall in the grave I've been digging myself, but there's room for two six feet under the stars
••• by association;; and with fire at your fingertips, burn down this city and everyone in it singing

``dear maria, count me in

••• final;; so when're you gonna give it up? cause you're giving me such a rush
••• married;; I would've married you in Vegas, and you've given me the chance to say I do
••• engaged;; she's running through my dreams, andit's driving me crazy, it seems, I'm gonna ask her to marry me
••• in love;; the mile marks to every town, and falling more in love with the distance put between us
••• future;; couldn't make it anymore obvious, could you be anymore obvious, could you?
••• possible future;; the flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing, for more than just a moment of truth
••• current;; I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing, the flavor of your lips is enough to keep me here
••• on / off dating;; desperate conversation, hoping my night could be better than theirs in the end
••• past (still friends);; make it a sweet, sweet goodbye - it could be for the last time and it's not right
••• past (bad terms);; don't make this easy, I want you to mean it, say you mean it
••• past (I want to get back);; just one fix to keep me in the mix, and I'm still strung out on you
••• past (Clay wants to get back);; sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say, I miss you. I'm so sorry
••• forbidden;; you're dressed to kill, I'm calling you out, don't waste your time on me
••• secret;; scream - to be heard, like you needed any more attention; break the door, and disappear
••• unrequited love;; don't get me wrong I know you've got your life in place -I've yet to take the hint
••• crush on Clay;; so chain me up, I'm in too deep, too much of you is never enough
••• crush on me;; I'm calling at night, I don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl?
••• mutual crush;; she doesn't believe in love, he's determined to call her bluff, who could deny these butterflies?
••• past crush;; I'm over you now I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head
••• flirt;; should I write myself out of the history books, and mark a place in time for every chance you took?
••• fling;; she pulls on his hand with a devilish grin, she led him upstairs, left him dying to get in
••• one night stand;; we were so tired yet so alive, wrapped up in lies like sheets of another one night stand
••• lust;; I still hear the rain, these images that fill my head, keep my fingers from making mistakes
••• fleeting glances;; meet me on Thames Street, I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time
••• physical attraction;; just another pretty face, but you know I want one more taste
••• friends with benefits;; I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible, I'm terrified to speak
••• drunken hookup;; we wake up with headaches, and trouble remembering what went wrong
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Mold your Clay today! Empty Re: Mold your Clay today!

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:47 am

``there’s a story at the bottom of this bottle

••• family;; what's left now? don't you realize you brought this family a world of pain?
••• former enemies;; run like hell - We make noise for the sake of escaping – un like hell
••• mixed feelings;; never lit a match, with intent to start a fire, but recently the flames uncontrollable
••• bad influence;; I was your chance, to get out of this town, but I ditched the car, and left you
••• good influence;; then in the field you'll be the show girl of the home team, I'll be the narrator
••• protective;; when it all comes down, to a sunrise on the east side, will you be there to carry home?
••• obsession;; you made me, you broke me, you saved me, you're crazy, but I'm not done
••• stalker;; I'm just a face for every picture, a smile for your scrapbooks, and a story to be told
••• respect;; make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out, 'Cause I feels like stealing hearts
••• admire;; I see your name in lights, we can make you a star, girl, we'll take the world by storm
••• emotional support;; my desperate endeavor to find my whoever, where ever she may be
••• roommate;; but it's starting to all make sense, oh, I can see now that all of these clouds are following me
••• mentor;; hey, kid, you've got a lot of potential but I think its time to move up, so go on and blow us away
••• role model;; make all of my decisions for me, I've never taken the fall for deceit
••• never spoken;; I'm guilty, but I'm safe for one more day, overdressed and underage, do you see an ID?
••• peers;; we'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes and like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
••• other;; I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar, I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire

``and I’m the pen

The plot page is © gardenofEDEN of rpg underground.

Code:
[size=10][center][size=5][color=hotpinkforgirlsroyalblueforboys][font=georgia]first[i]middle[/i]last[/font][/color][/size]
Images here, pleaaase.
three words • to describe • your character
` the name's [b]character's name here[/b], but don't spread it around. i've spent [b]age spelled out[/b] years on this planet called earth and i hail from the house of [b]member group[/b].

list any/all relations here.

[b]You SAY:[/b] "this is where you write a first person history."
[b]Clay SAYS:[/b] "leave this blank unless I posted in your plot page first."[/center][/size]

Last edited by Clay Feledichuk on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 am

School Boys
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:52 am

All the Pretty Girls
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:37 am

isabellemaecauldine
Mold your Clay today! 63382c Mold your Clay today! ICONATOR_70829f950d83e76234635ae9b2d16750
bossy • obnoxious • wonderful
` the name's isabelle, but don't spread it around. i've spent sixteen years on this planet called earth and i hail from the house of dancers.

••• mutual annoyance;; I know she hopes I choke on this last drink, drop dead before my influence gets to her head
••• average friend;; time to lay claim to the evidence, fingerprints sell me out, but our footprints washed away
••• past crush;; I'm over you now I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head

You SAY: "Pahaha, oh, Clay... I used to have a crush on him back when I was like, a baby, but I'm waaaay over that. We're pretty good friends, I guess... I tease him for being a sissy-girl flute player, he teases me for being awfully macho for a little dancer. You know, it's whatevs..."
Clay SAYS: "leave this blank unless I posted in your plot page first."
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Vittorno Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:54 am

sophiamaribelvittorno
Mold your Clay today! Elyse022Mold your Clay today! HappyMold your Clay today! Elyse023
elegant • vintage • straight-edged
` the name's sophia, but don't spread it around. i've spent 16 years on this planet called earth and i hail from the house of dancers.

close friend;; I'm loving every second, so commemorate this hour as the last I spend regretting what I have
study buddy;; I fall in between with my eyes just as wide as my mouth can be, why don't you say so
possible future;; the flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing, for more than just a moment of truth
flirt;; should I write myself out of the history books, and mark a place in time for every chance you took?
physical attraction;; just another pretty face, but you know I want one more taste

You SAY: "Clay's sweet; he's not a jerk like so many of the guys here that have Daddy's money to spend however they please to, you know? We started out just studying together every now and then, an now, I'm happy to say he's someone I consider a close friend. He makes me laugh, and ask anyone - it's hard to make me laugh. I'm Sophia the Square, remember? My sense of humor is terrible, but he gets it! Jane tells me constantly that she doesn't understand why I'm not after the boy but...I mean, he's good-looking, of course, but it's just that I don't really know how to even start. Isaac constantly reminds me that I have no damn clue how to flirt, so I don't understand what the big deal is. I just know that sometimes, he'll smile an my stomach will knot up a little...whatever. I'm going to miss him when he graduates. It's a pity he has to room with an ass like Lysander Gates."
[/size]
Sophia Vittorno
Sophia Vittorno
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Nikki Marie Johns
Mold your Clay today! Hayley-williams-paramore-1Mold your Clay today! 3593422299a6978109503l-1Mold your Clay today! 340xy-1
artist • talented • singer
` the name's Nikki, but don't spread it around. i've spent seventeen years on this planet called earth and i hail from the house of Art~Song~Theater .

••• close friend;; I'm loving every second, so commemorate this hour as the last I spend regretting what I have
••• past (still friends);; make it a sweet, sweet goodbye - it could be for the last time and it's not right

You SAY: "Clay and I have dated in the past but there wasn't that spark, that certain something that says, 'this is the one'. Of course I was a clueless freshman at the time. He and I are much better as friends. He is someone I can count on if I need a hand or a shoulder to cry on, he is there for me."
[/size]
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 pm

nyxalexanderjohns
Mold your Clay today! Kian_mitchum_002 Mold your Clay today! Kian_mitchum_003 Mold your Clay today! Kian_mitchum_004
bitchy • musical • flamboyant
` the name's Nyx, but don't spread it around. i've spent sixteen years on this planet called earth and i hail from the house of bandaids.

••• unfriendly rival;; tonight I'm dressed up in gold, you've got me messed up and so you talk like you're famous
••• competitive;; don't complain if you can't win, it’s just something we live for, and we do it well as you'll see
••• mutual hatred;; dead - Like a candle you burned out; spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words

You SAY: "He just winds me up. We were always in band together, and we just annoyed each other and got on each other's nerves. But now... God, don't blame me if I throttle him. He's such a snob, and so closed up, so boring and straight edge. He doesn't drink or do any form of drug, and I... well I do. He doesn't deserve the solos given to him. His tone just isn't right."
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : Coversing With Forked Tongues That Sell Faux Sermons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down