Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Passionate Flutes (Rea) 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Passionate Flutes (Rea) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Passionate Flutes (Rea)

2 posters

Go down

Passionate Flutes (Rea) Empty Passionate Flutes (Rea)

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

The sweet sounds of a flute filled the large room. In the distance stood a tall figure, the effeminate instrument lifted to his lips. Barely a pause to pull in some air, the music never seemed to stop as he did so. To look upon the masculine figure, one might find it hard to believe he might actually know how to play the shining instrument in his hands. He appears as though he should live on the beaches of California, not hide himself away playing an instrument. Although the sounds that have filled the Music Hall are gorgeous. What piece is he playing exactly? If asked, Clayton would say something obscure about dreams and sunlight. Which would mean he'd come up with the piece himself. He just wasn't the type to brag about it.

Haunting notes hung in the air as he finished the piece and lowered the flute. Hmm...He'd liked the sound of that. Maybe he could get a solo this year. That would be absolutely fantastic. Raising his instrument to his lips once more, he placed his fingers and started on another piece. The infamous Bumble Bee. He loved it since it was so fast. Some of his classmates despised it since their fingers stumbled and failed to keep up with the demanded pace.
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Passionate Flutes (Rea) Empty Re: Passionate Flutes (Rea)

Post  Rea Victoria Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Rea always seemed to make a fool of herself when no one was around. Sometimes it was something she was very thankful for, because if the rest of the school knew Rea wasn't as composed as she always seemed then not only would she probably be teased about it but it'd be another thing for girls to point out when they were glaring at her from afar. She picked up her phone and stood up, brushing off her knees as she recollected what she tripped over. Looking back, she grunted. There was nothing there.
Of course, to add to her own amusement, she had fallen over the misplacements of her own two feet. How could a dancer be so clumsy? She was thankful her sister wasn't there, since that would've been a big source of amusement for her.
The girl had been wandering in the halls in a section that she never really visited. Sure, she wished she could play piano, or wield an instrument, but she learned to be happy with what talent she had. The brunette looked down at her paper, the locker number and code etched messily across the front. Rea grumbled, pushing back her long silky locks of dark brown. The whole reason Rea was in this situation was because she needed her history book from a friend, who in turn left it in their locker. Her ears caught an attractive noise, some kind of instrument. She couldn't help but be curious and creep towards the sound. Opening the doors to the Music Hall, her stunning baby blues found the source and stared in awe for a moment. Not because of his looks (well, partially because of his looks) but because of the twittering sound of the flute that stung the still air. Stepping forward, the girl tried to get a closer look to him as the last note descended and evaporated in the heavy atmosphere. Her hand reached out, resting against what she thought was a solid source. Of course, her luck being evident, she started to sway. As she looked over, she did her best to save the some of the music stands from clattering to the hard cold floor.. But this being a very unlucky day, the sound of metal against metal shattered the air. Rea swallowed heavily, looking from the fallen few music stands to the boy. She knew the acoustics were perfect in the room then, understanding how his notes had drifted.. The loud noise hung in the air much less eloquently than his music had. She reached down, doing her best to stand them back up. When she got the stands in a straight up position, she glanced over, her eyes staring, waiting to hear what he said. Her fingers nervously checked her outfit. One hand stiffly stuck in the pocket of her skinny dark denim Frankie B jeans and the other tugging at her chiffon cream colored strapless baby-doll top and her miniature worn leather bomber jacket.
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Clayton was just reaching ending of Bumblebee when a loud non-ending crash reverberated throughout the room. He whirled to find the source. Ah, interesting. A beautiful girl had knocked down a crowd of music stands. He was going to go and help her, but she'd already begun to stand them all up again. So, while she worked, he took his flute apart and cleaned it. By the time she had finished putting things to right, he'd put his instrument away and was watching her again. Some might find it rude that he hadn't helped, but he hadn't wanted to embarrass her further. Thus, he'd waited patiently until her attention was once more upon him before addressing her.

"Hello! You're...one of the Victoria quads, yes? You four and the Cauldine twins are hard not to notice, since you take up a majority of the sophomore year." He grinned pleasantly and hopped off the stage. Once eye-level with her, Clay offered a hand. "I'm Clayton..Feledichuk. As foreign as that might sound, I'm really quite normal. Well, as normal as a guy who plays the flute can get." He leaned forward conspiratorially. "Isabelle Cauldine seems to think I'm gay. Don't worry, I'm not really." He pulled the sleeves of his shirt down, since it was getting colder he'd opted for a long-sleeved t-shirt with music notes dancing across it...and jeans. Gotta have those jeans.
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea Victoria Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm

To make the embarrassing situation even better, he knew who she was.. But then again in that school, everyone knew everyone.
Especially if you had a trio of siblings. "Haha, yes. I'm Rea. Yeah, we have a tendency to get that from a lot from people." At first Rea could've also guessed he may have been a little gay, but the way he acted made him seem.. Totally not gay. She shrugged, letting a laugh flutter from deep inside her throat. "No worries, I've got your back. I'll spread the word that you're straight." She was hinting the fact that he was gay, and that she'd cover for him, but that was also a joke. The intentions of her words showing as she let out a playful smirk. "... That was a joke, by the way." The brunette added, putting her hands out in a way that a criminal would if he had been caught by the police. She laughed once more, before trying to lean back smoothly, but almost bumping the stands again. So she quickly recovered and stood up straight, stopping one of the stands as it started to sway. " I'm not normally this clumsy, I didn't mean to ruin your playing." Her cheeks tinged red, looking down at the ground for a moment before back up at him.
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Rea. So that was her name. He'd wondered which one she was exactly. He knew there were two girls and two boys in the Victoria quad set, but he hadn't yet been able to meet any of them to put faces to the names he had in his head. So that meant the quieter one was Kaylor. Interesting. He grinned. "Thank you. I appreciate your support in my endeavors to hide my true identity. It's like being Superman!" Clay enjoyed a good joke, especially when it wasn't insulting. "Oh, I know. I doubt you would insult me upon first meeting. But thank you for letting me in on the truth."

He reached out to steady her when she tried to lean on the unstable music stands. "No, that's alright. Everyone has their days. And I don't mind. I needed to come out sometime anyway. I just like this room's acoustics, so I tend to come here to practice...a lot." Clay found her embarrassment cute, though he certainly wouldn't admit that, she might be further embarrassed. "So what brings you to this neck of the woods?"
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea Victoria Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Rea shook her head, steadying herself and deciding on leaning against anything. "Hah, just making sure you know, you silly gay boys are easily offended." She continued the joke, running her blood red nails though her hair and pulling the straying tresses over one shoulder. Rea was trying to mentally figure out why she was acting so out of it, especially in front of a cute boy.
"I needed to find my friends locker, she has my history book..." She momentarily lifted up the paper that had crumpled in her hand when she had almost fallen, an automatic habit from anticipating the impact of the floor. The dancer looked past him, also wondering why he was here alone. You'd think someone with such talent would at least show off every once in a while. She reminisced, remembering in 3rd grade when she had wanted to play the flute(after epically failing at the violin, clarinet and the trumpet) and how hard she had of a time making even a little sound other than a piercing wail. "Why the flute?" The girl couldn't help but be curious, since he did look pretty.. Beachy.. Which normally meant surfing girls, and the guitar.. Not a flute or any kind of instrument of the sort.
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Clay nodded almost sadly. "Your words are true...too true. It pains me to admit it." He was enjoying this verbal teasing back and forth. Yet, it was still strange that she was even here, in the music wing. From what he'd heard of Rea Victoria, she was a dancer. Oh, and she was pretty popular with the boys. A dancer, though. Hmm...Now his mind was wandering into his musical recesses to see if he could possible come up with a song a dancer could move to. Oh yes, he could. Not that it mattered, he'd never really heard of students from two different departments teaming up to try something new. Although, now he wanted to. It would be a very interesting experience.

Ah, a locker. He studied the crumpled paper and gently pulled it from his fingers. Unfurling it, he grinned. "It's your lucky day. I know these halls by heart and thus, I know where this locker is. Just one moment." Turning, he jumped back onstage and grabbed the case that held his precious flute. As he returned to her, he was caught by her question. For some, that might throw them. However, Clay was not like others, so instead he smiled, flashing those perfect pearly whites. "When I was younger my father dragged me to a symphony. In it there was a flute solo. That solo stole my heart, as sappy as that sounds. When I got home, I threw a temper-tantrum until my father relented and got me lessons. I've been learning ever since. The sound of a well-played flute just resonates with me. To top it off, I'm also interested in the Japanese flute; it's so very haunting. Not to say I'm completely abnormal. In the past three years, I've begun to take learn how to play the sax. The flute will always be first for me, though." Taking her elbow, he gently guided her to the door. "The locker, it's a bit further down the hall...This way." In the hallway, he turned left and continued down the hallway about fifty paces before stopping, turning and pressing his forefinger against a locker. "This one."
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea Victoria Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 am

Rea thought about what he said about his flute, it reminding herself of her own accord. She loved to dance, and ever since she could remember it was the thing that she found herself flocking too. She was almost exactly like him, except for the fact that he played wind instruments and she used her feet. "That's cool. Same with me, except my dad took me to see a ballet." The brunette sighed in relief when they reached the dreaded locker. She was happy to be there, that was for sure. Pulling the paper back out of it's crumpled state she casually put the numbers in. "I really appreciate the help." The girl grunted as she tugged at the locker, happy when it swung open. Her friend was...
Messy, to say the least. The sophomore pushed past papers and grabbed a history book that was pretty clean compared to it's surroundings. "So you're a senior right?" Rea asked in a calm tone as she slapped the locker.
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:21 am

Ah, so they had alike reasons for their passions. How very interesting. He hadn't woken up that morning intent on meeting a kindred spirit and yet here he was standing with a beautiful girl who understood his reasons for playing the flute. Clay leaned against the next locker down, not bothering to pay attention to the combination, seeing as it was none of his business. Her word of thanks reached his ears and he turned back to her. "No need to thank me, Rea. It was my pleasure. I'll do it again, anytime. Free of charge." He grinned teasingly.

He straightened when she finished finding the book she needed. "Yep. I'll be graduating at the end of this year. Why do you ask?" Did she need a favor? If so, she'd most likely come to the right guy. Clay usually did people favors and then never bothered to ask for repayment. He'd once given a friend $20 for something, he'd never been paid back and he'd never asked to be. It was just how he rolled. Strange, considering the family he came from.
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea Victoria Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:43 am

Rea shrugged, sighing gently as she built up the bravery to ask him the question. "Are you any good at math?" She grumbled, her blue eyes cast to the floor. She cradled the book in her arms, somewhat embarrassed at her weak-point in Pre Calculous. She had been needing a tutor but none of her older friends really seemed capable. The brunette raked a weary hand through her fingers as she looked around the hall. Turning so her back was against the locker she had just shut, she glanced at the ceiling. The blue eyed sophomore looked over, her head turning slightly so he was in sight. "Because I'm going to fail soon if I don't get a tutor." She shrugged momentarily before standing back up straight in a nervous manner.

ooc; equallyyy shorrttt/lamee.
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Her question startled him and Clay had to take a moment to gather his bearings. Math? How very interesting. Math...He was good at that. He ran his memory back and mentally approved. He'd gotten As all the way through Harriman. So why not give his help to Rea? It would be a good cause. His blue eyes twinkled with merriment. "Yes, my dear Rea, I'm very good at math." Once more, she was embarrassed and it was almost too cute for him to bear. So, he focused on making sure his flute case was indeed fastened shut properly.

Failure. He remembered that word. Such a thing had never been an option for him. His gaze rose and met hers. "Would you like my help?" If he could prevent it, he didn't want her to fail. That would be horrid.
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea Victoria Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 pm

She smiled lightly when he offered she didn't need to ask. He was pretty sweet for a guy at Harriman. " I was actually really hoping you would. None of my other friends really have time..." The brunette trailed off before sighing and scratching at the back of her head. "You're so helpful. You've already save me from failing history and now you're going to save me from failing math?" The brunette displayed her book a little when she said history, feeling like a joking tone was much better than a serious once. She pulled out her Iphone and held it out to him. " Next step, all you need to do is give me your phone number." The sophomore smirked and unlocked the phone so he could dial in his digits.
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 am

Clay shrugged. "It's no problem for me. I have more than enough time on my hands, otherwise I wouldn't be in the music hall performing for no one." He grinned. Saved her from failing history? He glanced at the book when she displayed it and understanding filled him. "All in a day's work, good lady. I'm a superhero, you know." He matched her joking tone with one of his own. Carefully, took the offered Iphone. "My phone number. You're a forward girl, Rea Victoria." Shaking his head in amusement, Clayton typed in his name and his number so she could reach him at any time. "Give me a call, I'll be around."

As though a light bulb had gone off over his head, he glanced at the wall and then at the watch on his wrist. "Crap, I have to be gone. It was a pleasure meeting you, Rea. I look forward to seeing more of you." He gave her back her Iphone and, with a last smile, jogged off back the way they'd come. He had things he needed to get done that day and now he was late.
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea Victoria Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 am

She saw the confusion flash in his eyes and slight embarrassment ran through her for a moment. She was thankful for the understanding. A failed joke was the worst thing that could happen to girls ego. The brunette pushed her bangs out of her face and nodded. Another surge of embarrassment."Hah. What can I say, I get what I want." She mumbled, her smile growing as she took back her phone. Her fingers moved fast, checking the number and name and saving it quickly. When he suddenly bolted off she nodded a goodbye with a light wave and turned, walking the opposite way. Yes, she'd definitely be calling him.
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum