Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine

+14
Leo Twyman
El K. Theodore
Darnell Allred
Alicia Allred
Gerard Crelia
MacKenzie Butler
Isaac Cauldine
Saffron Wickersham
Kaylor Victoria
Sophia Vittorno
Annie Vittorno
Jane Johnson
Zach Peters
Isabelle Cauldine
18 posters

Go down

heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine Empty heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:00 pm

heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine Isabelle_2
isabelle mae cauldine.
call me izz.
sophomore, dance, theater, and vocals.

i don't give a damn about my bad reputation
01. acquaintances
02. party friends
03. casual friends
04. roomies
05. good friends
06. joined at the hip
07. family
08. student/teacher [good]

you're living in the past, it's a new generation
07. one-sided crush
09. mutual crush
10. love-hate relationship
11. creepy obsession in a stalker-like fashion
12. past relationship
13. current relationship
14. bed buddies
15. otp

and a girl can do what she wants to do, and that's what i'm gonna' do.
16. annoyance
17. ex-friends
18. rumour spreading and pranks
19. hate
20. enemies
21. frenemies
22. student/teacher [bad]

Code:
[b]full name:[/b]
[b]year and artistic group:[/b]
[b]random strange habit or oddity:[/b]
[b]relationship or coveted relationship:[/b]
[b]history:[b/]
[b]what you think of izz:[/b]

Last edited by Isabelle Cauldine on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine Empty Re: heartbreaker||Isabelle Cauldine

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 pm

ladies.

jane johnson
eff me?"Mizz Izz is one of the things I think I'm going to miss most about this place. I know there's a bit of an age gap, but that's never really bothered me before. Really, people are people and it doesn't really matter if their twelve or a hundred and twelve! Unless you're planning to marry them of course, but that's not the case here. I mean technically Izz is my baby's momma, but it's not like that's any reason for a lifetime of commitment! Hah, in all seriousness though, Izz is one of this school's up-an-comings, and I've been lucky to get to know her for two years already. Now that she's not a frosh anymore, maybe we'll end up in some of the same productions this year!""eff you!"jay jay bo bay banana fana fo fay, I love my jane! we met when I was just a young'n, but I'm so glad for that! our lifeduet is just so perfect... I'm glad to have a cool upperclassman friend, and I really try my hardest not to get all weird when she gets roles that I can't because I'm younger. But oh, baby, is that gonna' change now that I'm an upper! haha, I love you Jane.."

sophia vittorno
03. 21.
eff me?"Isabelle is an interesting case. I hate catty nonsense, but she often drags me into it, and what am I supposed to do, let her get away with acting like that? Hell no! But by the same token, when we work together, we create brilliant, beautiful things. I just wish she would get it through her head that she's not the best yet - she has the potential to be, but she's not. I respect her for her determination and more endearing qualities, but I can't stand her conceited fits. I think what confuses me is never knowing which Izz I'm going to run into."
eff you!"Oh ho ho, my little dancing buddy. Sophia and I have a healthy/not so healthy dance rivalry that sometimes carries into real life, but we can usually get along pretty well. I've heard rumour she plans to steal Isaac away from me; well have I got news for YOU, sister. Nobody is stealing MY Isaac away from me, not now not ever. How much closer can you get than sharing a womb?!"

kaylor victoria
04. 05.
eff me?"She very kind-hearted, though some may not think so on first glance. I think that's what I like about her most. Some people may not like her, but they're missing out on her kindness. She's always been rather sweet to me and I really appreciate that. I always look forward to seeing what she will do each day. She's so full of life that it overflows."eff you!"ohh, my cute little roomie! I love kay kay kaylor, and she's such a cutie, and far more amiable than her sister. She's def. my favorite of Isaac and my quadruplet rivals, since they had a little less space before birth I feel like they might have a leg up since they had to share more. But Kaylor is a sweetie, and I try my hardest to be really super nice to her all the time and never be judgemental, and I think I do a pretty good job... She gives me an audience, and I look at paintings, and listen very well and almost never interrupt. Almost..."

Last edited by Isabelle Cauldine on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 pm

gents.

zachary peters
eff me?"attention whore, isaac hogger, miss diiiiva, crazy friggin' anarchist, ridiculously sexy woman- oh wait, i didn't mean to add that part in. man, i can't stand izz at all, it's like she spends all her free time coming up with insults and more insults to fling at me the second i step into the tech room. well hey, i'm flattered, but i'd like to go near the stage for once without getting my head bitten off. i know, i know, it's me, she just can't get enough of me. i suppose that's understandable. and i can't say i'd mind, have you seen her legs? damnnn. i'd tap that that's all i'm saying, though. she's not getting any compliments from me, no way."eff you!"ugh, zach! do not EVEN get me started! he tries to come off with like this, quirky, adorable, cute little awkward boy mannerism and it's just... aggrivating and... and irritating and.. ugh just, ugh! where does he get off thinking he's so damn hot?! just because he has like... really good hair, and he's really charming, and cute, and looks like he'd be a really good... ahm.. that does NOT mean that he is all that and a gor darn bag of chips! I should've never forced him to act in Shakespeare in the Sun and just let him stay back and be a little techie dork; I bet he would've liked it better anyways! God he's so... appealing revolting. you wouldn't catch me anywhere with him, dead or alive. especially not in the dark room. or the arts supply closet. or the costume closet..."

mcckenzie butler
eff me?"Isabelle is ones of those students that a teacher will never forget. I really hope she goes on to become famous, so that I can be envious of her greatness. Haha! Honestly? I want to watch her shine."eff you!"I adore Mr. Butler; I could never ask for a better director! I've acted in so many plays under him, and I still can't think of anyone I'd rather work under. I love talking to him and taking his classes, and I'm really looking forward to sending him tickets to my show when I'm famous someday, just as a nice little 'so there!'."

leo twyman
eff me?"I loved dancing with Izz, and we had a great relationship. I knew though that we would break-up eventually, we just aren't compatible emotional wise. It's nice being friends now, it takes the pressure off of the relationship."eff you!"I adore Leo. First off, he's sexy as hell, so no complaining there. But he's also just a really decent person, and you don't find a lot of those nowadays. I probably wouldn't go steady with him again (but what's the harm in a few dates, right?), but only because we're just two different people romantically. Not that our relationship wasn't great, it just was obvious that it wasn't long term, and that's okay... You don't have to milk the crap out of all of your relationships until you're bitching at each other all the time, and it never got to that point with us. I don't even think we fought once... Anyways, to sum it all up, Leo's kind of like the PB to my J, and I love this kid."

Last edited by Isabelle Cauldine on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Peters Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:46 pm

full name: zachary quentin peters
year and artistic group: fourteen; visual arts, theatre
random strange habit or oddity: his hair is prettier than yours. ENVY HIM.
relationship or coveted relationship: 09. love-hate relationship
history: met when zach first started helping out at shakespeare in the sun- theatre has never been the same since she literally ordered him into joining he decided to start performing. she's the bane of his life now that his braces are off (yes, he IS comparing her with corrective metal). it's the same concept: can't live with them, and everything's crooked if you live without.
what you think of izz: "attention whore, isaac hogger, miss diiiiva, crazy friggin' anarchist, ridiculously sexy woman- oh wait, i didn't mean to add that part in. man, i can't stand izz at all, it's like she spends all her free time coming up with insults and more insults to fling at me the second i step into the tech room. well hey, i'm flattered, but i'd like to go near the stage for once without getting my head bitten off. i know, i know, it's me, she just can't get enough of me. i suppose that's understandable. and i can't say i'd mind, have you seen her legs? damnnn. i'd tap that that's all i'm saying, though. she's not getting any compliments from me, no way."

THE CIRCLEEEE ;D
Zach Peters
Zach Peters
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:37 pm

full name: Jane Lynn Johnson
year and artistic group: Seventh, Theater and Vocals, writes and fiddles with cameras on the side
random strange habit or oddity: chews on paper when she's nervous
relationship or coveted relationship: 04
history: Jane and Izz had met briefly many times while they were both working on Shakespeare in the sun, but they didn't really hit it off until a couple of years ago, directly before on of the performances. Izz caught Jane singing Oingo Boingo's 'Little Girls' at the top of her lungs in the ladies' bathroom, one of her pre-performance rituals to get rid of the constantly looming stage fright. Instead of just shaking her head and walking away, or running away as fast as she could while screaming, the then-thirteen Izz had instead joined in enthusiastically. Since then Izz and Jane's friendship has grown and strengthened through many carelessly belted pop songs.
what you think of izz: Mizz Izz is one of the things I think I'm going to miss most about this place. I know there's a bit of an age gap, but that's never really bothered me before. Really, people are people and it doesn't really matter if their twelve or a hundred and twelve! Unless you're planning to marry them of course, but that's not the case here. I mean technically Izz is my baby's momma, but it's not like that's any reason for a lifetime of commitment! Hah, in all seriousness though, Izz is one of this school's up-an-comings, and I've been lucky to get to know her for two years already. Now that she's not a frosh anymore, maybe we'll end up in some of the same productions this year!
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie Vittorno Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:03 pm

full name:anne delilah vittorno
year and artistic group:freshmen, theatre/design
random strange habit or oddity:she exists.
relationship or coveted relationship:friendlies (3-4)
history:[b/]being that izz is only a year older than annie they met early on, seeing as they both loved the dramatic arts and all. they hit it off pretty well, despite the differences between them. (everybody has differences between Annie, afterall).
[b]what you think of izz:
'She's just one awesome girl, no? There is a lot of LIFE in her, she sort of just radiates.. living.. Most of the time she has this great smile on her face, it's very admirable. And she's talented, and doesn't avoid me, so she's definitely a keeper. As far as friends go, of course.'
Annie Vittorno
Annie Vittorno
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Vittorno Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:22 am

full name: Sophia Maribel Vittorno
year and artistic group: junior||dance
random strange habit or oddity: She's like a deer-in-headlights when it comes to casual touchy-touchy between friends, but never in dancing duets or with family.
relationship or coveted relationship: frenemies||casual friends
history: Izz is extremely competitive, and Sophia is also, to a little lesser extent. Thus, they work well off each other, pushing each other to excel, but they also fight often over the spotlight, ideas, etc.
what you think of izz:

"Isabelle is an interesting case. I hate catty nonsense, but she often drags me into it, and what am I supposed to do, let her get away with acting like that? Hell no! But by the same token, when we work together, we create brilliant, beautiful things. I just wish she would get it through her head that she's not the best yet - she has the potential to be, but she's not. I respect her for her determination and more endearing qualities, but I can't stand her conceited fits. I think what confuses me is never knowing which Izz I'm going to run into."
Sophia Vittorno
Sophia Vittorno
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:02 am

full name: Kaylor Drae Victoria
year and artistic group: Sophomore || Art
random strange habit or oddity: Starting conversations with random lines, like. "There's a bird outside..."
relationship or coveted relationship: 03-04
history:[b/] The first person Kaylor's eyes were drawn to in freshman year was Isabelle. She usually found herself smiling for one reason or another when Izz was around. Whether it was the scenes the girl caused or just her antics, there was something that drew Kaylor to Izz. She's drawn several scenes that centered around Izz after watching things happen. Izz really stands out in her own, very unique, way. Eventually Kaylor was spoke to Isabelle. She's never asked Izz to be a model, but then she doesn't need to, Izz is a model all on her own.
"She very kind-hearted, though some may not think so on first glance. I think that's what I like about her most. Some people may not like her, but they're missing out on her kindness. She's always been rather sweet to me and I really appreciate that. I always look forward to seeing what she will do each day. She's so full of life that it overflows."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:58 pm

full name:Saffron Adelinde Wickersham
year and artistic group: Junior & Visual Art
random strange habit or oddity: goes cross-eyed when super duper nervous
relationship or coveted relationship: 15. annoyance
history: Saffie doesn't know that much about Izz, only what she sees and hears from the girl's mouth. And that, she doesn't exactly like. But she doesn't hate her. She'd just rather not be around that kind of juvenile vanity. 'Tis all.
what you think of izz: "Izz? More like Ewwwwzzzz. But for seriousness- the girl just gets under my skin y'know? She's what I see as over the top and little girl-ish. One of those rich daddy's girls from the old town. Plus she has her brother around to protect her and her boyfriend to mesh mouthes with- ew, get a room- bee tee w. I think that she thinks she's entitled. And she's not. She's just lucky. I dunno- maybe she's not so bad- but I'm not all too interested in finding out."
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Cauldine Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 am

full name: Isaac Gabriel Cauldine
year and artistic group: Sophmore Music
random strange habit or oddity: He is Izz's bitch
relationship or coveted relationship: 05 | 06
history: Uhm. They came from the same whomb? At the sameish time? Yeah. Twins own. But really. They had their little tiffs growing up as most siblings do, but the always being near eachother thing kind of prompted them to like eachother a little.
what you think of izz: I'm glad of all the girls in the world I could have been twins with, it's Izz. My little wittle sisterrrr. Hah! No, but she is super tight. We are like freaking one person sometimes. Like. I'll give her a look and she will know EXACTLY what I'm thinking. Creepy really sometimes.. though it has kept me out of trouble a time or two. And in return, I have followed Izz into some of her trouble. Hmm. We must have been a nightmare for our parents. Whatever. Yeah. Izz is like my best friend. Like if Simon and Izz were hanging over a volcano and I had to pick one, I would probably pick Izz.. don't tell Simon. You know what. Don't tell Izz either.. I'm sure there is some reasoning in there she would beat me for.. I love that girl and she totally knows it.
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  MacKenzie Butler Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 am

full name: MacKenzie Oakley Butler
year and artistic group: Teacher/Theater
random strange habit or oddity: Mackenzie...isn't capable of weird habits? No, he'll randomly give his students really weird assignments like 'High School Musical' where, throughout the school day (be it in class or not), they must randomly break out into song. And, if they don't do it at least seven or eight times, he'll know about it.
relationship or coveted relationship: 08
history:[b/] It almost feels like there wasn't a time that MacKenzie was not aware of Isabelle's existence. After all, she's been his student for five of the eight years he's worked at the school. When he first met her, he knew she was going to be some sort of star. She had the ability to steal attention, no matter what was going on, which amused him greatly when she was younger. MacKenzie knows she has the potential to be something great, so he tends to challenge her.
"Isabelle is ones of those students that a teacher will never forget. I really hope she goes on to become famous, so that I can be envious of her greatness. Haha! Honestly? I want to watch her shine."
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:18 pm

full name: Gerard Michael Crelia
year and artistic group: Junior || Literature
random strange habit or oddity: Wearing bright pink leg warmers in the middle of summer. Or when it's considered warm outside at the school...
relationship or coveted relationship: 15. Annoyance
history: After Simon seemed to run off with Isaac, as Izzie seemed to come in a package deal with the pair, Gerard just... disregarded her.
what you think of izz: "She's just one of those people, y'know? I know I really shouldn't get so wound up with her every time she speaks, but I can't help it. So over the top in how she is. I guess we could have been friends if I'd given her the chance, but I really can't stand her now. It's a bit like Pavlov's dogs. I associated her with Simon and Isaac and they pissed me off, so she did too. And know I've associated it with her its an automatic response..."
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Allred Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:39 pm

full name:Alice, you know the rest baby. Wink
year and artistic group:Sophmore, Lit/Music
random strange habit or oddity:I HAVE to close cabinet doors. Otherwise, I get anxious thinking I'm gonna run into them.
relationship or coveted relationship:04. roomies 06. joined at the hip 07. one-sided crush (secret, for Iz)
history: People at this school are so judgmental. For a crowd of such quirky folks, that just seemed out of place to me. And then I met Iz. In a lot of ways, she was just like everyone else, and then I realized that she actually backs up the shit she talks. Since then, we've been the wild gang to chilly down with (she totally gets that Labyrinth reference, btw.) A prank or two, or just staying up all night talking smack about Gosh-knows-what. She went from being a face in the crowd to the one person I'm not sure I would want to be here without.
what you think of izz: There are a lot of similarities between us, but not so much on the superficial level. We're a lot of the same person underneath. And the things I lack, she has in spades- and mah girl here will not hesitate to play a trump card like a rockstar. I'm not sure what it is, but somehow... despite all of her hang ups and rougher edges, she is actually comfortable with her faults. Even if that isn't always the best thing, it is both awesome and adorable that she sees them as nearly virtues. At least, that's the way I see it. What I wouldn't give for just one crazy night between the sheets...
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : between a thousand clever lines on a tattered paper napkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:39 am

full name: Darnell Leeland Allred
year and artistic group: 12|Band
random strange habit or oddity: making odd things out of office supplies when bored
relationship or coveted relationship: 03. casual friends & 15. annoyance
history: Darnie met Izz through Alicia. He likes to know who her friends are, being the overprotective big brother that he is, and he could tell right away that Alicia really like Izz- so he wanted to get to know her a little better too. But not be all up in her business. He just wanted to be sure his little sis wasn't hanging with crazies. Which, at times, Izz can seem to be. Boy crazy anyway. Something Darnell's not hot on Alicia being. But then, there's the big brother syndrome again.
what you think of izz: "Izz is super cool. I think she's good for Alicia. She seems to have her stuff together, to be going in the right direction- she'll probably be able to help Alicia out somewhere along the line. And I'm so cool with that. I hope they're roomies for like- ever. The only time I don't like her is when she does something stupid- it all comes down to Alicia, I guess, and how she's influenced... I was already a bad enough influence on her life. She doesn't need anyone else screwing her up."
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:56 am

full name:
El. K Theodore

year and artistic group:
11th, Theatre/Writing.

random strange habit or oddity:
El always carries around a tissue with him because he doesn't like to touch doorknobs.

relationship or coveted relationship:
05. good friends

history:[b/]
El has known Isabelle almost as long as Simon has && he has easily noticed what goes on between his little brother and her that they obviously can't see. Also, she's cute and El like's doing her hair; that is whenever she does let him. xD;

"Izz is such an unpredictable girl, I love spending time with her. One of these days though, I'm forcing her and Simon into a dark room and they are not allowed to come out until they resolve whatever is going on in between them."
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Twyman Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:42 pm

full name: Leo Twyman
year and artistic group: Dance, 12th.
random strange habit or oddity: Can't leave his house without his feet being clean.
relationship or coveted relationship: 12. past relationship, 05. good friends.
history:[b/] When Izz was a freshman and Leo a Junior, they shared a dance class together. Leo was pretty much her replacement partner, and having to constantly touch each other lead to one thing and then another. They went out for a few months, then had a mutual break up. They are still good friends though, and like to harmlessly flirt every now and then.
"I loved dancing with Izz, and we had a great relationship. I knew though that we would break-up eventually, we just aren't compatible emotional wise. It's nice being friends now, it takes the pressure off of the relationship."
Leo Twyman
Leo Twyman
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 am

full name: Abigail Applebottom
year and artistic group: Senior, singer
random strange habit or oddity: She hates looking at rusty cars, it makes her feel sick.
relationship or coveted relationship: 03
history:[b/] Abi met Izz pretty much around the time she first met Isaac. After an awkward introduction, Abi said the occasional hi to her whenever they passed, although they've not been complete besties. They've never spoken more than a few words, and not really had a proper conversation, although Abi admires Izz, of course through talking to Isaac alot.
"Izz is cool, I don't really have anything bad to say about her. I'd like to get to know her more, because whenever Isaac talks about her, I never actually can relate.. because I don't know her that well. Even though, you know the whole twin thing, I can't relate to anyway. She's nice, someone I'd get on with, from what I can see. Maybe I'll talk to her later in the term, with this years winter musical, we'll probably talk a bit more. Izz is a laugh!"
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiya Philips Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:33 am

full name: Maiya Philips
year and artistic group: Dance Teacher
random strange habit or oddity: Doesn't like to drive.
relationship or coveted relationship: 08.
history: Maiya has known Izz since she first started at Harriman in 2006, she has remained on good terms with her throughout her years at Harriman.
what you think of izz: "Isabelle! She's such a perfect student, I really wish I had more like her. Izz is a wonderful person who as soon as I met her knew I would get on with. She's never been a very difficult person to get on with and I love seeing her dance around the studio. She's a great pleasure and I would love to see her excel after she leaves Harriman. That would be for a few more years, but I can tell Izz is going to be doing something amazing with her life"
Maiya Philips
Maiya Philips
Staff
Staff

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 am

full name: Clayton Uriel Feledichuk
year and artistic group: Senior; MUSIC
random strange habit or oddity: Clay has a habit of listening in on conversations without meaning to when he's sitting around doing nothing.
relationship or coveted relationship: 03, 16
history: Clay and Izz met when she was a lowly sixth grader and he a beautiful eighth grader. It was nothing special other than they ran into each other. In the hallway...Literally ran into each other. Since that day, Clay has never been allowed to forget Isabelle Cauldine. He's begun to think she's stalking him.
what you think of izz: "Izz is great...usually. No, I'm joking. I love her to death when she's not crushing my heart with her cruel words. We could be greater friends than we are if it weren't for the fact that I'm gay and she's a bit too...masculine."
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Victoria Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:11 am

full name: ethan darcy victoria
year and artistic group: sophomore and music.
random strange habit or oddity: he believes that there is a neverland and spends most of his free time trying to find it.
relationship or coveted relationship: 05 - good friends
06 - joined at the hip
07 - PRACTICALLY family
history:[b/] Ethan and Isabelle met sometime in their sixth grade during music class. He'd heard about her from his sisters, who were both rooming with her, so it was only a matter of time until they met. When they did finally meet, they hit it off well. Isabelle would sing for Ethan while Ethan would play his guitar for Izabelle. They formed their band, Neverland, in their eighth grade, and have gotten a few gigs since.
"Izz is probably the greatest thing to happen to me. I was a bit unsure when she introduced herself to me, but we hit it off instantly, and became great friends. Best friends, even. Making Neverland just brught us closer together. I see Izz now as a third sister, not just my best friend. She knows more about me than anyone, and I can tell her anything. She pretty much brightens my day. There was that random month where I did like her a little bit more than a friend, but that crush ended quickly. I'd rather have Izz as my friend than not have her at all, and dating her would just screw up the great friendship we already have. I love Izz and I love Neverland. Izz is my Tinkerbell."
Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down