Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox

2 posters

Go down

{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox Empty {OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox

Post  Nyx Johns Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Quite why the urge to buy a games console had hit Nyx, he'd never know. All he knew was that when he'd gotten back to the dorm, he'd realised he needed games. So, games he had bought. Call Of Duty, Mirror's Edge. That sort of thing. And he still couldn't explain quite why he'd bought this... this... thing. An Xbox.

Well, now he understood. His fingers pressed buttons frantically, trying to beat the game. Today was obviously one of his more masculine days, when he didn't quite feel the need to wear a skirt. So instead, he was there in a t-shirt and work-out pants. No make-up, messy and knotted hair having been brushed this morning.

Buying the console had been no huge deal- he was getting extra allowance to make up for the fact that he was in this year on the back of his own money. But now he was attempting to get past the zombie things, and he was failing miserably. And to him that was a big deal. Right now anyway. He had never quite felt such an urge to kill things, albeit on a game, but all the same it was shocking to him somewhere that he wasn't paying attention to right now.

"Come on! No! Don't, you stupid game!"

Unsurprisingly, his lack of experience with video games had him failing quite miserably at winning any battles. He'd only just mastered the controls, and still had a tendency to accidentally look at the sky when he tried to turn, often resulting in the death of the character he played. Anyway, when the other guys came into the room, he hoped they would help him actually manage to do something he was meant to be doing with his characters.

Damn, these video games were incredibly addictive.
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : Coversing With Forked Tongues That Sell Faux Sermons.

Back to top Go down

{OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox Empty Re: {OPEN} Rise Of The Xbox

Post  Saffron Wickersham Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:19 am

Saffron had been mulling around all freaking day. It was December- and she was in this rather oddish mood... Homecoming was on her mind this particular day- at least... what she could remember of it... and she was looking around for Gerard, of course. So she went to the boys' dorms and decided to take a peek in the room just to see if he was there.

"Hey Nyxie!" She exclaimed, gleefully surprised when she opened the door. His attire was not his usual... and his usual attire was not usual... so this made this... technically... the usual attire... wow. That really hurt her head. "What are you playing? A video game?!" She laughed, taking it upon herself to enter, shutting the door behind her and plopping down beside him. "Uhh... you should probably go for the legs- zombies don't need heads 'cuz they're dead already and stuff so it helps most if you make them crawl. Slows 'em up!" She looked around the room for a second, taking it all in. She hadn't been back since Homecoming- at least... not stayed in. It didn't make her feel weird or anything though. Not at all. Turning her attention back to Nyx, she watched his progress on the screen. "Soo... what inspired this new hobby?"
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Nyx jumped when he'd heard Saffron's voice, so engrossed in the game had he been. With a non-commital noise in the back of his throat, he had started to button-mash, as a zombie advanced on him. Finally, he blew it apart, even as Saffie supplied her wise knowledge.

"But that now means that I'd have to look at the floor and I can't get the man to run properly when I do that! Wow... I really do sound like a girl. No wonder... No, die zombie, die!"

Another moment and the frantic button mashing stopped. The red colour of the screen signalled Game Over, and Nyx threw the controller to the floor. His huff lasted only a moment though, before he pulled out the spare controller.

"I don't really know. Money to burn and lots of spare time, I guess. You fancy a game? I haven't really tried out the two-player version yet."

With the skill of a novice, Nyx flicked through the menus, having to press back more than once. He just kept hitting the wrong buttons and his fingers weren't quite working with the ability an expert gamer has. Getting to the right menu, in the end, he selected '2P play'.

"Don't quite know how this works, but let's give it a go!"

He nearly threw the control at Saffie, and pressed the button for start. Which then faced them with multiple other menus. Nyx just pressed the right button to continue on through the setting, the weapons, and so on. He never claimed to be an Xbox buff anyway.
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 am

Saffron continued to laugh, covering her mouth just a little bit- as she watched Nyx play the game. He was actually pretty okay at it- for a newb. Well... then he threw the controller. She leant a sympathetic smile.

"Oh geez, don't get too discouraged partn'r!" Leaning over she gave him a pat on the back. "I'd love to play! But be careful- I have an addictive personality- I might never leave this room again." Smiling ear to ear- as usual- Saffron reached for the thrown controller and waited patiently as Nyx managed to scroll through the different modes until he reached two player.

When the game started she pretty much just had her man dance around her side of the screen- if you could call weird running in circle patterns, dancing. Apparently the point was to try to find the other player and zombify them or something... she couldn't really tell and she quite honestly didn't give a hoot. She just liked making her man do silly looking things- like jump repeatedly, or squat and throw a grenade at the same time. She hoped it also made Nyx feel a little better about his skillz.

"So how's life in general, lately, Nyxie?"
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 am

Smiling slightly at Saffie as she patted his back, Nyx shook his head. When his voice left his mouth, it was maybe a little more sceptical than he'd intended it to be.

"Two things. One, since when was this a western? Two, I'm sure Gerard would be perfectly happy with that."

No lie, he would be. It wasn't as if it was the whole dorm hadn't noticed the pair. But even so, they hadn't seen her since homecoming. Nyx did giggle as Saffie did stupid things with her small man, and figured that winning the game would be easier than some of the girls here were. You know, if he could find the damn character.

"You know what? I really want to give up. I suck at this, so I don't even know why I bother..."

Trailing off, Nyx lay his head back on the sofa they were by. He stared at the ceiling, before doing a button smash and running in circles. Looking up, he blinked in astonishment when the game mentioned that he'd managed to get Saffie.

"Well... Wow. That was a lucky one. Wait what the hell? Respawn? What the hell's that?"

He paused, and gave a sheepish smile to Saffie, unable to stop himself from button mashing. He had to stop doing that, he'd never get better that way. Well, not like he was ever going to really get much better at the Xbox. It was just one of those skills he'd probably never master.
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:31 am

The mention of Gerard of course brought an automatic smile to Saffron's face. Yet somehow- it didn't feel like it was as large as it could- or should- be. She was a little confused lately. She couldn't remember a whole lot about that homecoming night... just the morning- waking up with Gerard's arms around her and the distinct aroma of tequila and lime in the air. And... salt... which totally mystified her. But anyway- what she did remember about the night was the beginning portion- mostly Gerard telling her that he loved her- and how she didn't say it back... it made her feel kind of crappy.

Saffie blinked at the screen. Oh... apparently she'd been gotten by Nyx. "Hey- look at that- you're better than you think." She smiled. "Haha," she laughed. "Noooo clue. So hey... Nyx- can I ask you something? In total like... cross your heart hope to die a fiery burning death of horror secrecy?" She laughed jokingly, trying to keep it light-hearted while still getting her point across.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:21 am

Nyx paused for a moment, before pressing the start button on the remote. He grinned at Saffie, and unfolded his legs.

"Do I feel a girl talk coming on?"

His Californian drawl came out, as his hands reached out for a box of chocolate that had been placed beside him. A gift, bestowed on him. English chocolate, an addiction he had, that only got fed when Gerard decided to gift him with the damned stuff. Right now was a box of Maltesers, crunchy in the middle covered with the smooth chocolate.

"Can't have a girl talk without chocolate. And honestly, I swear I will never tell another living soul. Well, except you know, all my online friends and people in chat rooms and... No seriously, I'm just kidding. My lips will be completely sealed."

As well as the chocolates, Nyx climbed to his feet swiftly, bringing back a bottle of Diet Coke, his secret unhealthy addiction. He offered the bottle to Saffron after taking a swig himself. Crossing his legs once more, Nyx smiled in a benevolent way, a soft shine to his eyes that usually didn't appear. So, ok, he had a soft spot for Saffie. But she'd been his friend before her relationship with Gerard even, so that made her special on the Nyx scale, which ran from enemy to his sister- who was, coincidentally, the person he tolerated most.

"Aannnd, go."
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 am

Saffie bit her bottom lip softly- smiling as Nyx brought out the chocolates. It was weird- most of her friends were guys so she wasn't really used to having someone to have girl talk with. And yet- here she was having girl talk... with a guy but considering it was Nyx... technically... oh gawsh- she didn't even want to get into figuring this one out- it might hurt her brain. In ANY case, she just felt a little relieved to have someone to talk to.

She couldn't talk to Gerard about this... it was about him, after all. She smirked at Nyx's comments about the whole secrecy deal. It wasn't that big a deal, she guessed. She just didn't want Gerard to know she was having such a hard time with the whole him and her thing. Not that she in any way wanted to end their relationship- God no! She just wasn't sure how they could last... or rather... how long...

Saffron reached for the Diet Coke, but once she had it in hand, she felt this strange urge to just hug it. And she did, as she leaned towards Nyx to say, "Have you ever... do you think... how do you think you know when you love someone?"

She set the Diet Coke to the side, realizing how odd it must have been that she had just hugged it. She replaced it with her knees- she drew them in and wrapped her arms around them, setting her chin on top and looking a little sideways at Nyx. "I just mean... I don't know... uugh... I feel like such an epic failure... and Gerard is like... so not."
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 am

Blinking when Saffie hugged the Diet Coke bottle, Nyx didn't say anything. In fact, credit to him, he waited for a patient moment for her to stop hugging it and gently alleviated it from her grasp. He cocked his head. Now this was interesting.

"Mm, well, sweetie, can't say that with my track record I've had much experience with love. But quite honestly, I have to say, it's all down to you. Which sucks in terms of help... but oh well."

Nyx let out a bitter laugh and rattled the box of chocolate covered balls of... well, whatever they were. Nice, was what they were. Popping one in his own mouth, he contemplated for a moment, crunching before swallowing it.

"Honestly? You know what Gerard's like. To him... As long as he knows you won't suddenly ditch him for someone else or cheat, he's fine. You know that he does what his head says at that moment, especially when he's a bit tipsy. Everything will turn out fine, trust me."

Leaning back, Nyx took another swig from the Coke bottle, staring at it for a moment as bubbles hissed and fizzed away. Little cream circles flying quickly through dark substance. It fascinated him, but in the end, his eyes slipped away from the bottle. Softly, he gave a small smile to Saffron.

"You know what we need. A night out! Oh, bring Gee if you want, but honestly, I really think you should talk to him. Sort things out. You had to be ever so slightly drunk last time you spoke to him about this. Or, judging by the state Gerard was in, very drunk. God, drinking my Tequila..."

Nyx huffed away, but the small smile remained lightly on his face.
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 am

Saffron sighed, and stretched her legs out in front of her, her feet swaying left and right before finally meeting toe to toe in the middle- she stared at the toe end of her converses for a second. She sighed again. Nyx was right. And even though part of her really really wanted him to reveal some sort of universal secret to love and set all straight- she knew how silly that was- and how much she wouldn't want that sort of pressure on herself.

"Yeah," she leaned forward to grab a chocolate from Nyx's supply. She stopped short of putting it in her mouth at Nyx's next comments. "I'd never do that!" She exclaimed, pushing the chocolate then between her lips. "Yeah..."

The night out idea really sparked her interest. She laughed when he mentioned the tequila. "Yours? Oh- I didn't even know- sorry about that I guess... although, I can't remember whose idea it really was... so maybe I'm not," Saffie laughed, giving away without knowing it how really very very past slightly drunk she had been.

"I think that's the best idea since mini m&ms!!!" Saffie exclaimed. "When can we all get together?"
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:33 pm

There was a moment of almost laughter that Nyx managed to contain. God, how drunk were they? No wonder they'd had to tiptoe in and out of the dorm for nearly the full day, painkillers and happy place tablets by the side. Happy place tablets were really some super strong morphine-based tablets that one of them had been prescribed once for some form of breakage or something like that. They were also very effective against hangovers.

"You were bad enough when you left the dance. How bad did you need to get?!"

That did it. New hiding place for the alcohol that wasn't Gerard's. Keep him from getting dates far too drunk.

"Saturday night, my dear. I was planning on going out on the prowl that night anyway. But I say we head out to the big city this weekend. No one knows us, you and Gerard can do repeated illicit things in the corners of clubs and I can pull. All works out. And... with the right fake ID, we get served."

A grin that was almost malicious alighted Nyx's face for a moment before he it faded back into something less terrible and more relaxed.

"Anyway, what do you think? Doesn't have to be the city, I just think that could be more fun..."

Wow, did his nails need doing. The nail polish was chipping and on one nail was altogether gone...
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Saffron couldn't help but laugh reminiscing on the horrible headache/migraine she had gotten as soon as she'd woken up that morning after. She could only imagine Gerard's- he'd had a bit more than her, she thought, considering she was first to pass out. But, she was probably the most drunk out of the two of them, considering she passed out. Did he even pass out? Hm... maybe. Whatever. Haha.

"So bad it was good- no not good- effing amazing!!" She laughed.

"Saturday night sounds amazing. I love the city!! And I love illicit things!! And corners!! It's perfect. The fake IDs I doubt will be necessary. I think I'm going to try and remember the next few illicit things I do. Not that I even remember if I did any illicit things before... but I'm feeling that it's very possible... hmmm... see what I mean?" She rolled her eyes at herself, and stretching out her legs laid back with her hands behind her head. Something to look forward to. A not-drunk night out on the town with Gerard, and Nyx. Although knowing Gerard, the not-drunk part could easily flip if he kept that flask with him. Saffron was not even close to about to let only him get drunk. If one was, the other was. That was just what was fair.

"You want to go get manis sometime? I hardly ever do... but I might be up to it if I had someone to go with," she commented, noticing how he was staring at his nails. Aww, poor Nyxie.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:39 am

With a roll of the eyes, Nyx shook his head. The grin on his face from Saffie's response refused to fade much (after all, her enthusiasm for corners and illicit things were only matched by Nyx and a hot boy. What? He liked boys!). Anyway, he knew illicit things hadn't happened while they were drunk. Gerard was a bit soppy and had even ended up draped over Nyx a few times. Harmless drunk, with a wicked sense of humour. The smile of someone who knows more than someone else was on his face by the time he looked directly at Saffie.

"And would you be upset if you had done anything?"

Mmm, that sounded good, a good old manicure. After all, his nails were terrible. And, the beauty parlour in town did them at a very reasonable price...

"Yes, let's. I've been doing my nails myself for a while, so they've gone all wrong."

Pouting slightly, Nyx picked his nails again, scratching a small amount of nail polish off the nail. Then he grinned at Saffie and sat back a little.
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Her arms around her knees, Saffron rested her chin on top of her knees for a second before stretching out and lying on her back. Her fingers laid interlaced upon her stomach. It wasn't difficult to come up with an answer to Nyx's first question.

"No. I'd just be pissed that I missed it- I mean... not remembered it." She ran a hand through her hair before pulling herself up to sit indian-style. She was very antsy for some reason or another. It was weird. Maybe it was Gerard. It probably was. She wanted him to be with her almost all the time now. But she wasn't the clingy type to follow a guy around, so he was spared of her for now.

"It's a date then. Nails, and then the town. We'll have so much fun!" She smiled back at Nyx, whose own smile looked suspicious to her suddenly. Boys. What secrets did he know about Gerard, she wondered?
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 pm

"Well, yeah, that would suck."

Nyx pondered on the subject. They hadn't seen as much os Saffie recently, but she didn't appear to be all that embarrassed by the night of Homecoming, so it couldn't have been that pushing her away. She just wasn't the type to abandon someone because she was embarrassed anyway.

Moments later, he sprawled out on his back, nearly landing on a controller beside him. That would have been painful, Nyx decided, glaring at the unmoving object. It was stupid that he disliked it for being there anyway- after all, either Saffie or he had put it there.

"Of course! How about tomorrow night? We get our nails done during the day, then at night we hit the town. Ooh! Glitter!"

Nyx rambled with the attention span of a magpie, ideas popping into his head again and again. His mind was overactive. The way he liked it to be. Attention spans like that made for many random sentences, filling awkward silences perfectly.
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:01 am

Saffie was pretty happy with how this whole conversation had gone. She loved that she actually had friends to go out with, and time to go out! Even though even if she hadn't had the time, she would have done it anyway.

"Sounds like a total plan, Nyx! When should we meet up tomorrow?" She asked excitedly, laughing at Nyx's ADD as she did so. "You want glitter on your nails?! Aweeesome! I second that motion & then I do this motion!" She jumped up and danced around rather crazily for a very random moment. But it was good. This whole thing was very good.

"And now that I'm up on my feet... I should go. If I want to be able to do all this fun stuff tomorrow I'll have to get some work done tonight!" She walked toward the door. "Let Gerard know I dropped in, alright? Tell him I'll be in my room... y'know... if he wants to come by and say hi or somethin'." Smiling a little weaker then, she opened the door and let herself out. But before she completely walked away, she opened it a little and added, "I'm so excited!! Haha! Tomorrow's going to be total amazingness! Out on the town, woot!" Her happy exclamation lingered in the hallway as she walked away.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down