Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE! - Page 2 Empty Re: HAPPY TWO-THOUSAND-AND-NINE!

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 am

Abi was relieved, he just agreed with her. It was still a little awkward and he was still probably angry. She relaxed in his embrace, Abi was still annoyed but that would go, she just loved him too much to be mad anymore. He pushed her closer, a small smile on her face at the movement, his hand staying on her back while she stared at him. What was he doing, his mouth twitching weirdly. Then he apologised and all was forgiven, his hand moved from her back and through her hair, Abi shrugged. "And I'm sorry I danced with the other girl..." She gave a small nod, at least he apologised, what more could he do at the moment?

"I'm not sorry I tried to kill Rob."

Abi gave a small laugh, biting back a response that would sure enough land her back at the beginning of their argument. "Good" She frowned, "I'd hate you to get in trouble for that" Her arms tightened round him, "I think he knows how close you came" Abi didn't know if she could ever live without Darnell in her life, he was a permanent feature, her best friend, her boyfriend, her soul mate. "Well..." Abi smirked, "Happy new year!" She reached up on tip toes for a second, her hand moving up to his head while Abi kissed him for all he was worth to her, alot.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 am

Darnell felt a little bit better now that the loudness was over. All the craziness of the night... the drinking, the fighting, the misunderstandings- it felt like it was all over now- well, except for the alcohol. That'd be in his system for another 48 hours, though the effects of it would hopefully be gone by dinner time. Darnie felt like what he really needed to do now, was just to sleep. But he didn't want to leave Abi... he didn't want to separate, especially now, after a fight... it just didn't feel right.

"Heh," he smiled softly, hoping his fighting skills had at least impressed Abi a little... even if she'd never admit it- which she probably wouldn't, since she clearly wouldn't want him fighting in the first place. He knew better.

Abi's kisses were always something extraordinary, but this particular one at this particular time was just like a rush of all things good. Rachel's drunken kiss was nothing in comparison to this. Darnell found himself pushing further into it, though Abi'd started it, lips parted and he couldn't help but to allow his want- no need- of Abi to knock it up a step further.

"Hell yeah," he laughed, only reluctantly breaking away, and just to breathe. "I can't stay out here... but come back to my room with me tonight- well- this morning, I guess... I want you near me." He looked her in the eyes as he made the proposal.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:12 am

She could feel Darnell getting into it, but she really needed to breathe. Why did he have to be so amazing at times like this? Abi laughed at his response, her smile falling as he said he had to leave. Everyone was still partying hard? She was a little surprised at the invitation, it was hardly moving as fast as things had gone on between herself and Isaac and she didn't know if it was going to happen or not. Abi loved Darnie, that's all she knew. She smiled, he wanted her near him, nodding slowly she glanced back at the doors.

"Ok" Abi didn't know where her friends were, she didn't know how long they had been out here. It couldn't have been longer than half an hour, forty five minutes at the most. Hopefully they would understand if she wasn't back in their room and at his instead. As if they could do anything about it. Darnell was her boyfriend after all. It was a bit odd, after being with Isaac, she couldn't help comparing how slow this was to that. Not that she minded, it was just... different. She supposed that was the difference to love and lust.

She looked back at him, his eyes almost pleading with her. Abi released him, dropping her hands to her sides, she wondered whether they could walk through the lounge or if there was another way to his room.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:28 am

"Ok" Well geez, that was reassuring. Darnell didn't care though, any agreement was an agreement. A yes, a yes- an okay, an okay. He hoped she didn't feel weird about coming back to his room with him... or didn't feel like it was some sort of unspoken contract- like her coming meant anything had to happen- cause he wasn't like that. He just wanted Abi near- I mean, freaking A, he definitely wanted to have sex with her but that wasn't all he ever thought about! But yes, he was male, so yes, he had, as his old gym teacher used to say, "all that testosterone sloshing around" in him, getting him all "riled up" about the prospect about "the fairer sex, and sex in general." Oh yes... Mr. Lobbi, great guy- happened to get caught in the teacher's lounge with the very married Mrs. Risouski later that year, if he did recall correctly...

"Ha, great, let's go." Half of Darnie hadn't expected Abi to accept so soon anyway, so this really was great. Regardless of what happened now; he was just glad she'd said okay.

That in mind, he took her by the hand and led her away. Good bye party...
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum