Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI]

2 posters

Go down

m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] Empty m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI]

Post  Darnell Allred Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 am

It was getting late and Darnell had had Abi waiting for quite the while already, and he was getting anxious as it was. So he decided it was time. He'd whispered into Abi's ear that he had someplace to take her and then pulled her by the hand away from the rest of the group, across the lounge, through a door into a smaller room, where there was also a fireplace and some chairs. Kind of a second lounge, he'd scoped out earlier.

"Alright, so I have this gift for you," Darnell began, unable to keep his nervous laughter inside; he felt like such a huge dork really, staring down at his hands, holding Abi's. He couldn't stop feeling nervous around her at times like these- moments that counted- not that the other times with her didn't it was just- the first Christmas together- the kind of thing that girls like to hold on to- the memories... not that he didn't care about their firsts but... aahhh... was he sweating a little?

He pulled a little black box out of his pocket- probably not the best place to keep that sort of thing, but he still had time to work on the less important of these particular boyfriend skills. Well, unless Abi openly told him 'I hate that you always keep these things in your pocket.' That'd be the quick fix.

Trying not to fumble with the box, Darnie held it between the two of them, then pushing it towards her. "Here," he said. "Merry Christmas Abigail Applebottom."

Hands shoved into his pockets as soon as the box left them, he stood by impatiently waiting for her to open it and for whatever reaction came when the item inside was seen.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] Empty Re: m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI]

Post  Abigail Applebottom Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:07 am

The hype for the evening was leaving her with a buzz, laughing along with her friends, Darnell standing right next to her Abi was feeling happy, more than happy! A whisper from Darnell had her curious as to what he wanted, leading her out of the room into another. The crowd not noticing their disappearance, she tried not to laugh as he ignored her questions and shut the door behind her. A fireplace crackling away, she stood in front of him wondering why he had taken her away from everyone else.

"Alright, so I have this gift for you,"

Well. That certainly explained it. Her face softened and she tried to think what he had gotten her. It was their first christmas together, she stared at him a shy smile filling her face. Her breathing quickening, was it just her or was her heartbeat that little too loud? He pulled out a small black box from his pocket, only increasing the 'thud thud' filling her ears. Darnell handed it to her and she looked at him, her eyes wide, whatever it was she didn't deserve it!

Carefully opening the box, her mouth fell open at what lay inside. "Merry Christmas Abigail Applebottom." Her head darted from him and back to the box as she tried to think of something to say, something coherent. The only thing coming from her was a small squeak. Abigail Applebottom: The Dolphin. Perfect.

"I'm .. speechless!" To show how amazed she was by it, and how freaking gorgeous the necklace was she wrapped her arms around him and then proceeded to kiss him senseless. Her present was nothing compared to that! Now he was just making her feel guilty! Of course, their first christmas and everything! Abi wouldn't forget this moment in a while.

"I love you so much!" She stopped for a second, staring at it, "That's the most amazing thing someone has ever given me!" Abi tried not to tear up, slowly embracing Darnell this time. "Happy Christmas!" She most definitely didn't deserve anything close to that present, it must have cost an arm and a leg and just for her! Abi couldn't think of what else to say, it was beautiful!
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI] Empty Re: m e r r y c h r i s t m a s b a b y [ABI]

Post  Darnell Allred Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 am

The reaction was definitely much better than Darnie had ever imagined. He could tell just by the look on her face that she was more than just happy with the necklace, and the money he'd had to dish out for it didn't even merit a second thought anymore. He was only concerned now with making sure this look of joy never left Abi's face. He wanted her to be so happy all she'd be able to do for the rest of her life was squeak. And he'd be just fine with that.

"I'm .. speechless!" she said, before proceeding to kiss him like a crazy woman, which of course, he enjoyed immensely. His eyebrows rose and his hands reached up to her face, cupping her cheeks and chin, rubbing against the soft skin slowly. It totally made up for the TicTac thing. And when they parted, he was like one of those cartoons from Saturday mornings- y'know- the ones who were kissed and then seemed to have frozen in place, big lip stick mark on their face and glazed over expression on their faces. He was in some sort of happy shock for a second, a big stupid grin spread across his face.

"I love you so much!" He watched her stare back down at it. "That's the most amazing thing someone has ever given me!" The hug that came next nearly knocked Darnie back. He hugged her, arms reaching around and holding tightly to her. "Happy Christmas!"

"I'm really glad you like it..." He pulled her away just long enough to take the necklace and clasp it around her neck himself. It was nice- just the way he was able to brush her hair out of the way, and with a newfound confidence, place the necklace around her neck and fasten it into place. He watched it fall to where it would hang around her neck and reached forward to pull her close to him again. "I know I haven't always been the most reliable guy... but I need you to know, one hundred percent, for sure, now," he smiled hopefully, and confidently pulling her over to the love seat in front of the fire and sitting, "I'm never ever going to leave you Abi. I love you." He laughed lightly, looking up from the necklace and into her eyes. "Promise." Moving until his nose was touching hers, he went in for the kiss- one he was sure neither of them could forget.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:01 am

She couldn't help laughing at his goofy grin, making her mirror his expression as soon as her laugh diminished. Abi felt like she was on top of the world, a great amazing boyfriend that words couldn't describe how wonderful he truly was to her and everything in her life was perfect. They were still making their song together, she was on the track to success and now it was new years and she was wearing the most beautiful necklace she had ever seen. Now that Darnell had carefully placed it around her neck, and he hugged her. Abi smiled, relaxing in his embrace, "I know I haven't always been the most reliable guy... but I need you to know, one hundred percent, for sure, now," . Why did Darnell always feel the need to bring it up. It was done, in the past and Abi knew how great he really was.

A few potholes along the way wasn't going to change that. Darnell pulled her over and Abi hardly resisted, slowly following him as they sat down on the seat in front of the fire, a small smile on her face. "I'm never ever going to leave you Abi. I love you." Abi's face lit up, even his small laugh at the end didn't stop her. "Promise" With that Darnell leaned in for the most amazing kiss they had probably ever had and didn't come up for air anytime soon, Abi could say the same about him. She was sure as hell not going to ever forget this time anytime soon, there was nothing she could say that would make anything better at that moment, except coming up for air as she whispered "I love you too. So much more than you know" in his ear.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 am

Between the fire, the moment and the proximity between the two, it felt as though the room was on the surface of the sun itself. Darnell pulled at the collar of his shirt a little, feeling the heat upon him rather suddenly, but not even daring to separate himself from Abi. This was all too good to be true, and he wasn't letting go.

A whisper at his ear resulting in the red flush of his face. Incredible. Just... absolutely amazing. He didn't know what to do at this point, now. Part of him felt like he had completed some momentous life's task, like things couldn't possibly get better- he could die happy. Another part of him had the ridiculous notion that all that was missing was some awful mushy Back Street Boys or NSYNC song in the background.

He pressed his lips against the skin of Abi's jaw and relaxed, sitting back against the couch pillows; he could have just sat there with her forever, silently even- just as they were.

"What are you thinking now?" He asked curiously, looking at Abi.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 am

Abi was happy. Very. Very. Happy. She was snuggled in next to Darnell, oblivious to his movements while she rested her head on his shoulder. He pressed a kiss to her jaw, she smiled and moved her head onto his chest as he moved his head and shoulders. Her eyes slowly shut, as her breathing calmed. "That..." Abi racked her brains, she really wasn't thinking about alot. "I couldn't be happier right now?" She laughed, now she was thinking that. It was the truth, because she couldn't ever picture herself being happier. "This is going to be the best Christmas.. and new years ever" Abi blinked, "What about you?" She asked.

Abi shut her eyes again, playing with the jewel on the necklace. It meant so much to her, but she wasn't sure how much it would have cost Darnell and whether he could really afford it. She just didn't know if she could even put the question forward. Could she ask a question that might cause an argument between them over the best present she had ever received? From someone she loved like her life depended on it?
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 am

Darnell breathed into Abi's hair, his face practically engulfed in it, but he didn't mind at all. He wanted to stay there all night, just fall asleep with her in his arms. He wanted the night to freeze just as it was, time to stop for them and maybe never pick up again. Growing older was overrated... the present was the time... seize the moment, they always say.

And yet...

"I'm thinking... I'm thinking about..." how amazing you'd look in white Abigail Applebottom... how many jobs I'd take to support you... how many more Christmases and New Year Eves we'll be spending together... "... just how amazing you are. How much fun we're gonna have this year... and for some reason... the Backstreet Boys..." He laughed. He felt so corny, but hey, what could he do? The BSB was pretty addicting. Wait... he totally did not just think that.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:49 am

Abi laughed, that could hardly count! That was something she thought about all the time! She wondered how he could possibly relate this to the backstreet boys, "Are you thinking about N*SYNC too? As well as Blue?" Abi shook her head, still trying to work out the reason for his random thoughts. Although, there was hardly alot of logic to Darnells thinking, which made him all the more important to her.

She peered up for a second, "Are we counting down on New Years?" Abi asked. Usually, they would go to a party, party and she would wake up with her hair a mess, no shoes and wondering where the hell she was on the campus. Normally, some dorm room, with a little too much champagne and not remembering any of it. It wasn't exactly something they did often but it was one hell of a party. "What are we doing this year?" Abi didn't know if they would go partying or not. Would he be alright around the drink? It did get pretty difficult and considering how things went last year!

"Do you think the party will be worth going to?" She asked carefully. Sweeping her hair around, and tucking it underneath her neck. She didn't quite know how to approach the subject..
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:25 am

Darnell laughed at the suggestion of N*SYNC and Blue. He'd never really been that into those boy bands, he'd only known them through association with hordes of tween girls who "like totally were, duh!" & insert girlish giggles. Yeah... not really his crowd. Abi's head shake spurred Darnell to lift his face. He scooched over a little so that he could look directly at her.

"Yeah! Duh." He laughed. There was no way he was missing New Years with Abi. He wasn't even considering all the trouble that would come with partying. It wasn't anything she could help of course, but the definite existence of drugs and alcohol at a party like this was just how it was, and Darnie was particularly susceptible to those temptations. Still... he could control himself... if he could just keep his mind on Abi, which shouldn't be difficult at all, then he could walk through a room stacked to the ceiling with cigarettes and be okay. Although the drink... that was actually a little more difficult.

"Yeah, yeah..." he smiled and looked away for a second. He brought his hand up to rub the stubble on his chin... he should really shave... "We'll have fun... and if it's lame then we can just ditch. No problem." His smile returned after a moment or two of further thought. He wondered if Abi would want to drink. People did... so she was totally in the right if she did... she was a person... and a young one for that matter. He'd just feel a little weird... maybe they could both just have a beer. It was a holiday, right? No big deal at all. Special occasion, y'know? He was as entitled as anyone... yeah... a beer couldn't hurt.

Maybe...
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:56 am

Abi rolled her eyes, yes, dumb question she really should think before she speaks! It wasn't as if Abi had really ever thought about everything that came with the party scene, it had never been her thing. Yes she partied but she never got high and the alcohol wasn't that bad. That crowd was a laugh mostly, but the people she hung around with weren't really into that stuff. Darnell was the exception but he was hardly on it anymore, so long as he managed to stay away from it on new years. Abi had no doubts about it so long as he was sure.

"Lame!?" Abi looked at him wide-eyed before hitting him lightly, "It won't be lame! All our friends will be there and us! Are you really thinking that a party would be lame with us there?" She grinned, knowing that really it would be a laugh at the party. Of course they would have fun! They most definitely wouldn't ditch! All of their friends would most likely kill them, and for new years it would totally rock. They couldn't leave them all on such a good night!

Abi hoped that they wouldn't be pushed into drinking alot, if any. Darnell could always just start on a beer and then not really think about it, and she would just go for it. It would be difficult, Abi would try her best, for Darnie. He'd feel left out and if she was in his position, it would suck. So long as there wasn't any other trouble, that would just tip them, or him over the edge. Happy New Years right?

"It'll be a good one this year" Abi mumbled.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum