Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph]

+8
Alicia Allred
Saffron Wickersham
Gerard Crelia
Kaylor Victoria
Jane Johnson
Annie Vittorno
Isaac Cauldine
Sophia Vittorno
12 posters

Go down

tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] Empty tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph]

Post  Sophia Vittorno Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:10 am

tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] 7d4wo
cyanide sweet tooth suicide
||sophia.vittorno||

01.don'tevenknowyourname
02.acquaintance
03.casualfriends
04.goodfriends
05.bestfriends
06.mentor

07.unease
08.dislike
09.enemies
10.frenemies
11.archenemies

12.obsession
13.crush
14.lust
15.flirtation
16.boyfriend
17.otp

18.family

Code:

[b]name.[/b]
[b]age|grade.[/b]
[b]specialty.[/b]
[b]thoughts.[/b]

tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] 41-1

Last edited by Sophia Vittorno on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Sophia Vittorno
Sophia Vittorno
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] Empty Re: tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph]

Post  Isaac Cauldine Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:48 am

Isaac Cauldine | 04 15
age. 15 going on 16
year and art. sophomore. music.
history of characters. Isaac knew about Soph since his first year at Harriman but he didn't really get to know her until his third year. He had booked a dance room that had a grand piano in it for some real playing and when he walked in a few minutes early, she was there practicing for a big recital the dance department was having soon after. He stood near the door for a bit waiting for her to finish, but instead struck up a conversation with her and ended up using his whole time there just sitting on the wood floor with her talking. It's a really natural friendship for some reason, so they have bonded even more over the years.
thoughts. "Sophia, Sophia. She has one of the nicest asses most beautiful smiles I have ever seen, when she really smiles. And that dancer body. Talk about attractive. Hah! That's not why I'm friends with her though. I mean, I know she is the Virgin Mary and all, but I'm not trying to get in her pants. I respect so much about her, even though I may not admit that to her face. I can tell she has a few issues with herself, so I especially make sure to be there for her if she does ever need anyone to talk to. Besides we get along so naturally that having real conversations about real things aren't at much of a cost. All in all, we are just good friends. The slight flirting is just part of the package. It's more me teasing her than anything else. I mean. I wouldn't be against anything happening between us, but I'm definitely not pushing the issue if that's not what she wants.

Last edited by Isaac Cauldine on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph] Empty Re: tastes likes sugar but its novacaine[soph]

Post  Annie Vittorno Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:48 am

ANNIE VITTORNO
year, artform: freshie, theatre/design
history: SISTERS, WHORE. D:<
thoughts: 'Sophia is the most beautiful girl i know, and i feel amazingly blessed to be related to her most of the time. She's always got my back, even though that sort of has resulted in my backbone becoming insanely squishy to the point that if i try to stand up for myself i simply collapse into a koma. When i was younger i worried about living in her shadow, but i realized that you know.. i'm so different, i can just succeed in other ways. I get plenty of recognition from my parents, even with her awesomeness radiating.
Annie Vittorno
Annie Vittorno
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:54 am

name. Jane Johnson \\ 03
age|grade. Seventeen, Senior
specialty. Theater and vocals
thoughts. "I like Sophia, I really do. It's just that... Damn, that girl is intimidating! I don't think she means to be, she's just one of those people who walks into a room and it's like "daaaaayum, girl!" Sophia's got it all: looks, mad dancing skills, the smile, boys, money, and an adorable little sister to boot. If it wasn't for extenuating circumstances, I probably would have never ended up even talking to Sophia, let alone calling her my friend to her face. Those extenuating circumstances being, of course, our cars. I have a slavering taste for classic automobiles, though I can't deny that the new shiny ones like Issac's aren't delicious too, and Sophia's '69 Mustang is just too much to ignore. Any girl who can upkeep a car like that is not just your run-of-the-mill "look at my ass" dancer. I think with a conversation piece like our cars we might even end up being great friends; that is, if I can learn to get over this whole intimidation nonsense. I think it might be to my advantage that I'm completely oblivious to sarcasm, though I think that confuses her a bit sometimes.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:50 am

name. Kaylor Victoria \\ 01/02
age|grade. Fifteen, Sophomore
specialty. Art...Anything Art.
thoughts. "I've watched her dance and she has a beautiful form. I want to draw her and, on several occasions, I've gone to certain shows just to see her dance. I don't have a crush or anything. I just like the way she moves. She's an artist's dream come true when it comes to drawing, painting or sketching movement. Unfortunately, I'm too intimidated to approach her and ask her to model for me. So...I observe from a distance."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 am

name. Gerard Crelia 03//07
age|grade. Sixteen||Junior
specialty. Literature
thoughts. "Sophia, Sophia, Sophia. What can I say? Hell, she can dance. She's smart too. I mean, we have to take the basic classes too, right? Well she's with me for them. I mean, sure, I excel at English, and yeah I think a lot, but I'm not so sure that we're all that different otherwise. But man she gets under my skin. I don't really understand Kaylor's relationship with her, I mean, I think I could well be just as intimidating for people as her- though of course, she has the body and... ok, maybe she intimidates me a little too."
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:23 am

name. Saffron Wickersham 02
age|grade. 16 | Junior
specialty. Art (Photography & Drawing)
thoughts. "I've seen Sophia around, but not enough to really get to know her; I don't even have a nickname for her... which is sad. I just know her as Sophia... so boring- not that her name is boring or anything- ummmmm- yeah. Nothing else to say, really."
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Allred Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:08 pm

name.Alicia Allred
age|grade. 15
specialty.Doing what I want. It's all I do, it better be my specialty. Xp
thoughts. If anyone needs a drink, it's prolly this cat. I would love to make her a tall, iced, yummy glass of shut-the-eff-up, which I would probably garnish with a bit of salted lime just for giggles. Seriously. Who does she think she is? A feckin' dancer? Those are a dime a dozen, and there are plenty of other girls who do it better and she needs to stop riding the rainbow of her imaginary awesome-vibes and realize that if she didn't have the looks that she does that nobody would even look at her twice. I can't wait for her to hit the real world someday and cash in her plastic for a little bit of substance.
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : between a thousand clever lines on a tattered paper napkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:31 am

name. Darnell Allred 02 13
age|grade. seventeen|senior
specialty. Music
thoughts. "Sophia's one of those dancers, right? Yeah, yeah, I've seen her around, definitely. I haven't talked to her much but I've heard she's nice, pretty- a good dancer, I guess, if she's here. I figure I'll get to know her more this year- maybe, but maybe not. I don't really know what else to say about her- she's just kind of there. Maybe that can change. But I don't think there's room in my mind for another girl..."
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Twyman Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:55 pm

name. Leo Twyman.
age|grade. Eighteen, 12th.
specialty. Dance, specially latin dances.
thoughts. "Sophie is a beauty, no lie about that. Plus, I love it when I get to dance with her. She's amazing, talented, everything. I know that we would probably never go out, but what's the harm in flirting with a beautiful girl? I see nothing wrong with that."
Leo Twyman
Leo Twyman
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Clay Feledichuk Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 am

name. Clay Feledichuk \\ 04, 15, 14
age|grade. 17 | Senior
specialty. Music - Flute
thoughts. "Sophia is someone I really trust. Originally she was someone that I studied with when we were younger. But then, we got to know each other. She understands my humor and even laughs when I joke. Which, I must admit, only makes me happier. Sometimes I feel like sweeping her off her feet. Yet, I think Mr. Cauldine would kill me. I've noticed her steps into flirting and she's actually pretty good, despite what others say. Maybe she affects me differently."[/b]
Clay Feledichuk
Clay Feledichuk
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:51 am

name. Abigail Applebottom
age|grade. 18 | Senior!
specialty. Singing
thoughts. "Sophia. Sophia. Sophia. Um. I don't think we get on that well, the first time we met it was just whatever I don't know you sort of thing, then I started talking to Isaac, practicing guitar with him and then things became sort of grrish. Sophia just makes me feel uncomfortable whenever I see her, like she's going to scratch my eyes out or whatever, I mean, I'm good with Isaac but get over it! The past is in the past, and Sophia needs to get a grip. She's a great dancer, but she thinks too much! It's ridiculous!"
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down