Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Silly little thing called....kAyLoR EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR

+5
Sophia Vittorno
Isabelle Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Gerard Crelia
Kaylor Victoria
9 posters

Go down

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Empty Silly little thing called....kAyLoR

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:15 am

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Normal_kk-davis_factor_photoshoot-0
KAYLORdraeVICTORIA
we are always getting ready to live but never living

'on my mind
Do you think that you’re not alone? :other half
But you don’t always have to hold to your head higher than your heart.:inseperatable
The shadow is on the move and maybe you should be moving too:like family
Two thousand miles but that's all right:childhood friend
I'll see you in the morning if that's all right:confidant
or would you be mad at me if i had a hard time:inner circle
I'll bet that you dont know anybody that could be so bad:close friend
But if you did you'd be wondering where I'm at:good friend
Cross cut to you in amazement stumbling through the day:average friend
The connection is bad but thats only the phone:drinking buddy
Show me that there’s more than the mean time:party friend
I know you understand:former enemy
‘Cause there’s no one to blame: on and off
You got no place to hide:secret
All in due time:acquaintance
That’s okay ‘cause I don’t wait for time:family friend
And everything it brings:friend of friend
It’s only in your mind:imaginary
And I saw you in amazement stumbling through the day:akward
That’s okay ‘cause I don’t wait for time:just met

'taste of fire
When I get to the bottom:go to hell
I go back to the top of the slide:hardcore hatred
Where I stop and turn :mutual hatred
And I go for a ride :one sided hatred
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again:dislike
Well will you won't you want me to make you:backstabbed
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you:intolerable
But you aint no damn friend:cheated on
A bad little kid moved into my neighborhood:annoying
He won't do nothing right just sitting down and looks so good:cold shoulder
He don't want to go to school and learn to read and write:jealous
Just sits around the house and plays the rock and roll music all night:distrust
Well, he put some tacks on teachers chair:intimidated
Puts some gum in little girl's hair:avoidance
Hey, junior, behave yourself:fear
Buys every rock and roll book on the magazine stand:disgust
Every dime that he get is lost to the jukebox man:tension
Not guilty for getting in your way:rivals
While you're trying to steal the day:for show
Not guilty and I'm not here for the rest:former friends
I'm really sorry for your ageing head:by association
I only want what I can get.:new found enemies

'ill be seeing you
L is for the way you look at me:final
O is for the only one I see:true love
V is very, very extraordinary:in love
E is even more than anyone that you adore can:past love
Love is all that I can give to you:married
Love is more than just a game for two:engaged
Two in love can make it:future
Take my heart and please don’t break it:possible future
Love was made for me and you:high school sweethearts
At last, my love has come along:good terms
My lonely days are over:bad terms
And life is like a song:lingering feelings
The skies above are blue: on and off
My heart was wrapped up in clovers: one night stand
The night I looked at you:forbidden
I found a dream that I could speak to:obsessive
A dream that I can call my own:secret
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to:in denial
A thrill that I have never known:mutual crush
Oh, yeah when you smileone sided crush
Oh, and then the spell was cast:former crush
And here we are in heaven:for show
For you are mine at last:friends with benefites
When an irresistible force such as you:enemies with benefits
Meets an old immovable object like me:tension
You can bet as sure as you live:bed warmer
When an irrepressible smile such as yours:fling
Warms an old implacable heart:lust
Don't say no because I insist:sleeping buddies
Somewhere, Somehow, Someone's gonna be kissed.:attraction
Who knows what the faiths have in store.:flirting
I'll try hard ignoring those lips I adore.:could be more

'but when you are walking
Here come old flattop he come grooving up slowly:parent
He got joo-joo eyeball he one holy roller:sibling
He got hair down to his knee:other family
Got to be a joker he just do what he please:future family
Come together right now over me:passed family
He wear no shoeshine he got toe-jam football:mentor
He got monkey finger he shoot coca-cola:student
He say "I know you, you know me":emotional support
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free:good influence
He bag production he got walrus gumboot:bad influence
He got Ono sideboard he one spinal cracker:respect
He got feet down below his knee:admiration
Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease:protective
He roller-coaster he got early warning:love-hate
He got muddy water he one mojo filter:band make
He say "One and one and one is three":roomate
Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see:co-worker
He's a real Nowhere Man:neighbor
Sitting in his Nowhere Land:confused
Making all his Nowhere plans for nobody:other

Created by AJ of RPGU

Code:
[img]Icons here if you have any, if not just delete[/img]
[b]Name here[/b]
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Reltionship[/b]: Quote the phrases.
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Your thoughts?[/b]

Last edited by Kaylor Victoria on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Empty Re: Silly little thing called....kAyLoR

Post  Gerard Crelia Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR 4 Silly little thing called....kAyLoR 5 Silly little thing called....kAyLoR 14
Name here: Gerard Crelia
Reltionship:
The shadow is on the move and maybe you should be moving too:like family
He got Ono sideboard he one spinal cracker:respect
History:
Gerard wandered into the art wing one day, expecting to come out empty handed. He was looking for someone to draw an idea he'd had, but couldn't actually manage to draw it out. So, he'd tried to find someone that would help him. After nearly knocking over Kaylor as he'd stared at the walls full of paintings, he'd apologised profusely and struck up a conversation. Her odd style of clothes was the first thing he'd noticed after the fact that she was quite definately a real person, but her personality drew him to her as well.
Your thoughts?
"She's a wild card, is Kaylor. So very different and insane and quite brilliant at drawing as well... I really enjoy her company, and its always fun people watching with her, especially in town at weekends. My mind makes up the strangest stories about them and she can apply them to real life, make up relationships. That sort of thing. Also, I do love her cakes. They are some of the tastiest things I have ever tasted, and they really do make me extra glad that Kaylor is my friend."

Last edited by Gerard Crelia on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Empty Re: Silly little thing called....kAyLoR

Post  Isaac Cauldine Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:03 am

Name here Isaac Gabriel Cauldine
Reltionship: But if you did you'd be wondering where I'm at:good friend
History: It was freshman year and Isaac was. erm. 'wooing' (for lack of a better term) a girl on the lawn on day. The girl's attention shifted in surprise to another girl that kept looking at them from behind her half finished sketch. Of course Isaac could tell someone had been looking at them, but that really didn't bother him. He was however curious as to what was so fastinating about them that she was drawing. So he sat next to her and she sparked a conversation before he could even ask about the picture. She was totally outgoing and quite uninterested physically. He liked her parsonality right from the start. They hung out a lot that year and he quickly realized that allowing her to draw him and just listening to her talk, especially about Kale, were the things he could do to make her most happy, so he was more than happy to do both for her whenever she wanted. In turn, she was a really level head he could always rely on for some good advice.
Your thoughts? Kaylor is absolutely amazing and a remarkable artist. I still can't get over how fast her hand can draw exactly what she sees. It's like the image goes straight from her eyes to her fingers. But I love watching her draw, and she likes drawing me, so we are square. She is a great friend. One of the people here who I can always rely on to be able to have a serious conversation with when one of us needs it. Sometimes it's a little odd that she is Rea's sister, considering our very different relationship, but I'm good with that. I don't really think of them as sisters anyways; to me, they are just Rea and Kay who are very different but happen to have the same last name. Though come to think of it, I hope Rea and I don't make her awkward.. I'll have to ask about that.
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:32 am

Name here isabelle cauldine
He say "One and one and one is three":roommate
History: Isabelle and Kaylor have been roommates for a few years now since they've both been at the school. Izz likes Kaylor a lot and does her best to be sweet around the girl since Kaye is so sweet and Izz can sometimes be judgemental. She genuinely likes being around Kaylor, despite her genuine dislike for the girl's sister.
Your thoughts?"ohh, my cute little roomie! I love kay kay kaylor, and she's such a cutie, and far more amiable than her sister. She's def. my favorite of Isaac and my quadruplet rivals, since they had a little less space before birth I feel like they might have a leg up since they had to share more. But Kaylor is a sweetie, and I try my hardest to be really super nice to her all the time and never be judgemental, and I think I do a pretty good job... She gives me an audience, and I look at paintings, and listen very well and almost never interrupt. Almost..."
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Vittorno Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Elyse022 Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Elyse024 Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Elyse023
Name here Sophia Maribel Vittorno
Reltionship:
sitting in his nowhere land : confused
cross cut to you in amazement stumbling through the day : average friend
and I saw you in amazement stumbling through the day : awkward
History:
Sophia knows Kaylor mostly as Isaac's friend, Isabelle's roomie, and, unfortunately, Rea's sister. Due to the latter she has a sort of negative associate problem in really opening up and becoming better friends with Kaylor despite recognizing that she is nothing at all like her sister. Perhaps we can work on getting her over that!
Your thoughts?
"Kaylor...God. It's so hard to talk about Kaylor because while she's a totally different person, of course, she just reminds me so much of Rea. Maybe it's because their quads? Anyway. I like her...she's sweet, from what I've seen. A really nice person, actually, but I just can't get over the fact that she's related to who she is. I mean, what if it's all an act? I'm not falling for that just to get ganged up on. Isaac swears that they're totally different and I mean, considering that he hasn't treated Kay as he has Rea, I can see it, but it's just so difficult for me to let go enough to trust her with more than an inch. It's confusing. I don't know. Maybe it'll get better? Until then, I'll keep trying to do my best to not be so judgmental and not look totally awkward attempting to socialize with her."
Sophia Vittorno
Sophia Vittorno
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 am

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Threesaffiestwo
Saffron Wickersham
Reltionship:And everything it brings:friend of friend
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free:good influence (on Saffie)
History: Saffie and Kaylor have bumped into each other around the various artsy areas of the school; they'll probably be in a class or two together, considering their shared talents. Plus, Kaylor's so tight with Gerard, and Saffie loves that boy to death, so they've met several times through him. Each time is a little awkward-ish, not necessarily in a bad way, just a 'I don't really know you' kind of way.
Your thoughts? "Kaylor seems like such a sweetie. It makes me feel weird- it's not bad! Just weird. Whenever I hang around her (and that's just about always with Gerard) I go back to my room feeling like I've just been blinded by her halo of quiet niceness. It's that baking thing, too! She just seems so sweet and perfect! I think I get a little jealous of her sometimes... but she's cool with me."
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:01 am

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Emma-roberts-06Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Pic6
Name here Audrey Catlett
History:Kaylor and Audrey met in the Kitchens. They got along right away and always talking about some recipe. They both seem to end up in the kitchens around the same time, so they've gotten a ruitien. On who grabs what and when. It's odd, but Audrey find comfort in it.
Your thoughts? "Kaylor rocks my socks! Or rocks my oven mitt? Anyways. She's super cool. I love how we both spend bunches of time in the kitchens. Serious though I'm going to miss her tons when I graduate this year. I should text her..."
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:00 pm

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Reese_witherspoon-1Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Reese_witherspoon-2Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Reese_witherspoon-3
Name here Jane Lynn Johnson
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free:good influence
He got feet down below his knee:admiration
History:One day early in the year of 07-08, Jane and Kaylor got trapped in an elevator. They were stuck together for some time and they ended up conversing. Kaylor dropped her mask in front of Jane and let the older girl in. They learned that they could actually be friends. When they got out of the elevator later on, they had a much better understanding about one another than they had when they'd stepped into the elevator to begin with.
Your thoughts?"Oh man, Kaye is one of the best artists I've met, and that's really saying something seeing as Harriman's positively crawling with them. I guess she's kind of strange, but who isn't? Anyways, the world would be an incredibly boring place if people were all the same. I really wish that we'd had a chance to meet sooner, but I am kind of glad that it worked out the way it did. I mean, as glad as a person can be about getting stuck in an elevator. When stuff like that happens and brings people together, though, you've got to imagine that it wasn't just some stupid stroke of fate. I don't know as much about Kaye as I'd like to, but we still have a whole year to hang out. I'll just have to make the most of it!"
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Peters Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:20 am

Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Michael_Angarano_005_0Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Michael_Angarano_016_0Silly little thing called....kAyLoR Michael_Angarano_020_0
Name here Zachary Quentin Peters
Reltionship: And everything it brings:friend of friend
History: Zach doesn't really pay much attention to his surroundings, especially when he's busy bugging the hell out of one Isabelle Cauldine, but even he's bound to recognize some of the faces that are around more often. He's also heard his teachers mention her art, and seen some of her paintings.
Your thoughts? "Kaylor and I have never had the opportunity to meet.. or rather, we have and we've just never talked to each other. I can't imagine why. Maybe she was too impressed by my charm? Haha, ha, yeah. Just kidding. But I've gotta say, she's one hell of an artist, and I don't exactly say that about many people. That's impressive, so if anything I'm sort of predisposed to get along with her just for that."
Zach Peters
Zach Peters
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down