Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}}

4 posters

Go down

Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} Empty Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}}

Post  Deidre L. Spicer Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:55 am

Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} Kate_walsh

•» What are you looking at?
•» No illusions. No confusion.
•» Excuse me, I've got a job to do.

ACT I
friend relationships

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
PARTNERS IN CRIME
OLD FAMILY FRIENDS
PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
SO-SO FRIENDS
AVERAGE FRIENDS
WE ONLY JUST MET
FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
DRINKING FRIENDS
ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
USED TO BE FRIENDS
FRIEND OF A FRIEND
CIRCLE OF TRUST
NEW FRIENDS
ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
STRANGERS

ACT II
enemy relationships

HARDCORE HATE
DIE BITCH
BY ASSOCIATION
MUTUAL HATE
___ CHEATED
FRIENDLY RIVALS
ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
REALLY FAKE FRIENDS
BACKSTABBED
JEALOUSY
ONE-SIDE JEALOUS
ANNOYANCE
ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
SCARED OF _____
GENERAL AVOIDANCE
LOVED AND HATED

ACT III
love relationships

FINAL&FOREVER
CURRENT LOVER
PAST-FRIENDS
PAST-BAD TERMS
PAST-ATTRACTION
ON AND OFF LOVES
ONE NIGHT STAND
MAYBE IN THE FUTURE
SOME SEXUAL TENSION
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
ONE NIGHT STANDS
MUTUAL CRUSHES
CRUSH ON ME OR ON YOU
FORBIDDEN LOVES
MADLY IN LOVE

ACT IV
other relationships

LIVE TOGETHER
INSPIRATION
MENTOR
FELLOW TEACHER
PROTECTIVE
FORBIDDEN ______
ADMIRATION
STALKER/OBSESSIVE
NEVER SPOKEN
MIXED FEELINGS
SECRET ______
FUTURE FAMILY
OTHER? (SPECIFY)

the rules.
post in mine i post in yours
it would be nice if you could write a short paragraph describing our relations
so that i have more to work with
if you could give me at least two or three relationships, that would be pretty awesome
you put 'anything' under relationships, and you get "nothing"!

Code:
[b]full name:[/b]
[b]year and artistic group:[/b]
[b]favorite / least favorite body part:[/b]
[b]relationship:[/b]
[b]what you think of Spice?:[/b]

{{Partially taken from casey of [CAUTION!]}}
Deidre L. Spicer
Deidre L. Spicer
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} Empty Re: Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}}

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:16 am

full name: Jane Lynn Johnson
year and artistic group: Senior, Theater and Voice
favorite / least favorite body part: eyes / butt
relationships:
SO-SO FRIENDS
ADMIRATION
MIXED FEELINGS
what you think of Spice?: "I haven't really gotten to have Spicer as a teacher yet, but she has helped me a bunch on some theater work that was just a little bit over my head. She seems really intelligent, but I guess she can come off a little cold when you first get to meet her. I know I almost just turned tail and ran out of her office when I first went to talk to her. She was just sitting there, eating some yogurt, and when I walked in she started asking me what I thought of the merits of musical theater. Well, it's pretty well known around school that she isn't exactly fond of us 'hybrid' kids, but I like my art. So I told her about loving to sing, but feeling that just a song is sometimes not enough to tell an entire story. I told her about how I felt that giving characters a voice that could not only talk but that could belt out their feelings to the world could be significantly useful in telling an emotional story. I admitted that lots of musicals could get out of control and completely get rid of every ounce of subtlety that characters should have, but I also brought up some ways that it could be used to enhance character too. I think I stopped worrying about peeing myself (I was only a little froshy) when she gave me that knowing smile my mom gives me when I have a good explanation for being out late. Turns out her respect for people who know what they think outweighs her lack of respect for musical theater kids. Since then I've come to her once in a while to get her opinion on characters, and now I'm taking the leap and enrolling in one of her classes. I really like her as a person, but there are some pretty bad stories about what she expects from students. Then again, there are also some stories about her being the best teacher in the history of everything (I personally think Mr. Butler currently holds that position). We'll see how it goes, I guess!"
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}} Empty Re: Drama in Four Acts {{Spicey Plots}}

Post  MacKenzie Butler Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:07 am

full name: MacKenzie Oakley Butler
year and artistic group: Teacher of sexiness theater.
favorite / least favorite body part: eyes/ankles
relationship:
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
PARTNERS IN CRIME
SOME SEXUAL TENSION
FELLOW TEACHER
PROTECTIVE
ADMIRATION
what you think of Spice?: "Well, I met Deidre about a year after I started working at the school. She was the new teacher, which gave me seniority rights. I was so happy that she had gotten hired, I was no longer the bottom feeder. Not that I let her fall into that category. I took an immediate liking to Deidre and offered to help her out if she should need anything. Eventually, I realized she was another Kenneth Branagh fan. Well, then I had to immediately insist that she come over to my place one night so that we could have a movie night. At this point, I could Deidre as the closest person to me that I've not fallen in love with. I care very deeply for her and would see to it that she remains unharmed, both physically and emotionally. Besides, we help each other out. We've 'played' the couple, so to speak, in order to keep others' eyes averted. I would do just about anything for Deidre. Really, I would."
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Harriman Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:25 am

full name: Edgar Christopher Harriman.
year and artistic group: Headmaster.
favorite / least favorite body part: Least favorite is the bottom of feet.
relationship: Fellow teacher of sorts, Mentor of sorts, Other - he's her boss, yo.
what you think of Spice?: "Indeed, Ms. Spicer has done quite a bit of positive work for our school. I've sat in on her classes a few times when I've had the chance, and there's something about her that the students seem to respond particularly well to. Besides, the students' marks have gone up compared to how they were with our old teacher. I know very little about her personal life, but overall, I am quite proud of her."
Edgar Harriman
Edgar Harriman
Staff
Staff

http://www.fabyuhluhs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down