Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞

+2
Gerard Crelia
Saffron Wickersham
6 posters

Go down

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Empty ❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞

Post  Saffron Wickersham Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:06 am

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Huh__by_inContrast-1

s a f f r o n
a d e l i n d e
w i c k e r s h a m

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Glasses__by_inContrast-1

-----------------------------f r i e n d s-----------------------------

and so we talked all night about the rest of our lives where we're gonna be when we turn 25 ❝ ma sista or bruda ❞
i keep thinking times will never change keep on thinking things will always be the same but ❝ soul mates ❞
when we leave this year we won't be coming back no more hanging out cause we're on a ❝ attached at the hip ❞
different track and if you got something that you need to say you better say it right now cause ❝ kindred spirits ❞
you don't have another day cause we're moving on and we can't slow down these memories ❝ confidant ❞
are playing like a film without sound and I keep thinking of that night in June i didn't know ❝ homies ❞
much of love but it came too soon and there was me and you and then we got real blue stay ❝ sidekick ❞
at home talking on the telephone with me we'd get so excited, we'd get so scared laughing at ❝ cell phone friends ❞
our selves thinking life's not fair and this is how it feels as we go on we remember all the ❝ note passers ❞
times we had together and as our lives change come whatever we will still be friends forever ❝ we keep up ❞
so if we get the big jobs and we make the big money when we look back now will our jokes ❝ schoolmates ❞
still be funny will we still remember everything we learned in school still be trying to break ❝ playmates ❞
every single rule will little brainy bobby be the stockbroker man can we ever find a job that ❝ party-mates ❞
won't interfere with a tan i keep, i keep thinking that it's not goodbye keep on thinking it's a ❝ hey, i know you! ❞
time to fly and this is how it feels as we go on we remember all the times we had together ❝ we ask how we are & walk away ❞
and as our lives change come whatever we will still be friends forever la, la, la, la... yeah, ❝ we care but not that much ❞
yeah, yeah la, la, la, la... we will still be friends forever will we think about tomorrow like we ❝ i think you're peachy keen ❞
think about now can we survive it out there can we make it somehow i guess i thought that ❝ wazzzupp? -walkaway- ❞
this would never end and suddenly it's like we're women and men will the past be a shadow ❝ hola adios ❞
that will follow us around will these memories fade when I leave this town i keep, i keep ❝ we say hi ❞
thinking that it's not goodbye keep on thinking it's a time to fly as we go on we remember all ❝ we wave ❞
the times we had together and as our lives change come whatever we will still be friends ❝ we look at each other ❞
forever as we go on we remember all the times we had together and as our lives change ❝ we know each other but we don't ❞
come whatever we will still be friends forever as we go on we remember all the times we had ❝ mom/dad makes us hang ❞
together and as our lives change come whatever we will still be friends forever ❝ who you? oh yeah... ❞

-----------------------------e n e m i e s-----------------------------

there you go you’re always so right it’s all a big show it’s all about you you think you ❝ itch-bay / booosh-dag ❞
know what everyone needs you always take the time to criticize me it seems like ❝ i wish you'd go to antarctica & die ❞
everyday i make mistakes i just can’t get it right it’s like i’m the one you love to hate but ❝ cannot stand you ❞
not today so shut up, shut up, shut up don’t want to hear it get out, get out, get out, get ❝ hatred is not too strong a word ❞
out of my way step up, step up, step us you’ll never stop me nothing you say today is ❝ grr-arg go away ❞
gonna bring me down there you go you never ask why it’s all a big lie whatever you do ❝ opponents 'til the end ❞
you think you’re special but i know and i know and i know and we know that you’re not ❝ antagonist ❞
you’re always there to point out my mistakes and shove them in my face it’s like i’m the ❝ i will bite you ❞
one you love to hate but not today so shut up, shut up, shut up don’t want to hear me get ❝ i will knock you out ❞
out, get out, get out, get out of my way step up, step up, step up you’ll never stop me ❝ i will hurt you ❞
nothing you say today is gonna bring me down shut up, shut up, shut up is gonna bring ❝ i really want to hurt you ❞
me down shut up, shut up, shut up you’ll never bring me down don’t tell me who i ❝ fake friendly ❞
should be don’t tell me who i should be and don’t try to tell me what’s right for me don’t ❝ hidden resentment ❞
tell me what i should do i don’t want to waste my time i’ll watch you fade away so shut ❝ complete annoyance ❞
up, shut up, shut up don’t want to hear it get out, get out, get out, get out of my way step ❝ you're a bug-a-boo ❞
up, step up, step up you’ll never stop me nothing you say today is gonna bring me down ❝ leave me alone! stalker! ❞
shut up, shut up, shut up don’t want to hear it get out, get out, get out, get out of my way ❝ we just don't talk ❞
step up, step up, step up you’ll never stop me nothing you say today is gonna bring me ❝ we just don't care ❞
down bring me down shut up, shut up, shut up, you won’t bring me down, bring me ❝ it's possible we could be cool ❞
down shut up, shut up, shut up you won’t bring me down shut up, shut up, shut up ❝ you're bad, but not that bad ❞

-----------------------------l o v e s-----------------------------

check yes juliet are you with me rain is falling down on the sidewalk i won't go until you come ❝ marry me ❞
outside check yes Juliet kill the limbo i'll keep tossing rocks at your window there's no turning ❝ serious daters ❞
back for us tonight lace up your shoes eh oh eh ohhh here's how we do run, baby, run don't ❝ starter daters ❞
ever look back they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance don't sell your heart don't say ❝ gooey love notes ❞
we're not meant to be run, baby, run forever will be you and me check yes juliet i'll be waiting ❝ lovey dovey eyes ❞
wishing, wanting yours for the taking just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye check yes ❝ he loves me, he loves me not... ❞
juliet here's the countdown 3... 2... 1... now fall in my arms now they can change the locks ❝ totally crushing ❞
don't let them change your mind lace up your shoes eh oh eh ohhh here's how we do run, ❝ in all my dreams ❞
baby, run don't ever look back they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance don't sell ❝ you are hawt ❞
your heart don't say we're not meant to be run baby run forever will be you and me we're ❝ we flirt ❞
flying through the night we're flying through the night way up high, the view from here is ❝ am i crushing? ❞
getting better with you by my side run, baby, run don't ever look back they'll tear us apart if ❝ friends with benefits ❞
you give them the chance don't sell your heart don't say we're not meant to be run, baby, run ❝ fling ❞
forever will be… run, baby, run don't ever look back they'll tear us apart if you give them the ❝ exes ❞
chance don't sell your heart don't say we're not meant to be run, baby, run forever will be ❝ one sided love- & its not mine ❞
you and me you and me you and me ❝ one word: stalker ❞

-----------------------------o t h e r-----------------------------

i'm sitting in a room, made up of only big white walls and in the hall there are people looking ❝ blood, fer realzies ❞
through the window in the door they know exactly what we're here for don't look up just let ❝ family & friends ❞
them think there's no place else you'd rather be you're always on display for everyone to ❝ my role model ❞
watch and learn from, don't you know by now, you can't turn back because this road is all ❝ my little sis/bro ❞
you'll ever have and it's obvious that you're dying, dying just living proof that the camera's ❝ we really shouldn't hang ❞
lying and oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night so smile, 'cause you'll go out in style you'll ❝ the one i watch out for ❞
go out in style if you let me i could, i'd show you how to build your fences, set restrictions, ❝ i'm jealous of you ❞
separate from the world the constant battle that you hate to fight just blame the limelight ❝ you're jealous of me ❞
don't look up just let them think there's no place else you'd rather be and now you can't turn ❝ neighborly ❞
back because this road is all you'll ever have and it's obvious that you're dying, dying just ❝ we relate ❞
living proof that the camera's lying and oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night so smile ❝ i dunno what you are ❞
yeah, yeah you're asking for it with every breath that you breathe in just breathe it in. yeah, ❝ shoulder to cry on ❞
yeah well you're just a mess you do all this, big talking so now let's see you walk it i said let's ❝ never seen you ❞
see you walk it yeah, yeah well you're just a mess you do all this, big talking so now let's see ❝ fair weather person ❞
you walk it i said let's see you walk it and it's obvious that you're dying, dying just living proof ❝ confused about you ❞
that the camera's lying and oh oh open wide, yeah oh oh open wide yeah, oh oh open wide, ❝ know you but not your name ❞
'cause you'll go out in style you'll go out in style. ❝ met once... i think ❞

Code:
[right] [img]imgs here if you please :] [/img]
[color=#999999]❝[/color] relationship here (choose one to three from the above) [color=#999999]❞[/color][/right]
i'm [color=#999999]❝[/color] name here [color=#999999]❞[/color]
and i'm [color=#999999]❝[/color] age here [color=#999999]❞[/color]
here's the story: [color=#999999]❝[/color] history here [color=#999999]❞[/color]
and here's what I think: [color=#999999]❝[/color] your perspective here [color=#999999]❞[/color]

I am the fabulous creator of this plot page.
It is all fantabulously and totally mine. & I'll bite you if you steal it.
So just ask, mmk? I'm nice. x]
P.S. in order songs are:
graduation by vitamin c
shut up by simple plan
check yes juliet by we the kings
& fences by paramore
woot x]

Last edited by Saffron Wickersham on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Empty Re: ❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞

Post  Saffron Wickersham Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:31 am

h e r e t he d e a l i s l o c a t e d
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Empty Re: ❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞

Post  Gerard Crelia Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 am

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ 4 ❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ 5 ❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ 14
you don't have another day cause we're moving on and we can't slow down these memories ❝ confidant ❞
juliet here's the countdown 3... 2... 1... now fall in my arms now they can change the locks ❝ totally crushing ❞ (on Saffie)
back for us tonight lace up your shoes eh oh eh ohhh here's how we do run, baby, run don't ❝ starter daters ❞

i'm Gerard Crelia
and i'm Sixteen
here's the story: It all started on the first day of school, when small bewildered children filed through the doors of Felicity's, armed with the tools of their talents. One slightly shaggy-haired boy found himself being approached by an equally small girl. Her warm smile was the first thing he noticed, the next, as they became friends was her warm personality. And yeah, that boy was me. That girl was her.
and here's what I think: She's awesome like Skittles when you're upset, and I wish she'd look at me more than she does... As more than she does. She makes me smile when i'm down, and her hugs make me go all warm and happy inside. I guess you can say I have a bit of a crush on her. But I don't flirt with her- I'd look like an idiot. I just smile when I see her and hope I don't have bad hair...

Last edited by Gerard Crelia on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:07 am

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Reese-witherspoon-interview-outt-1❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Th_weofijwf❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ 007-1

are playing like a film without sound and I keep thinking of that night in June i didn't know ❝ homies ❞
watch and learn from, don't you know by now, you can't turn back because this road is all ❝ my little sis/bro ❞
still be funny will we still remember everything we learned in school still be trying to break ❝ playmates ❞

i'm Jay Johnson
and i'm Seventeen

here's the story: Jay doesn't see much of Saffie during school hours, but because of the many hobbies and interests they share, like watching movies and going to parties (though Jay's usually there looking out for someone), means that they see a decent amount of each other outside of class. Saffie is definitely on Jay's list of people to bully into being in her movies.

and here's what I think: Saffie-ron! I'm so glad she's going to be my voluptuous VP for Cinema-awesome this year, I really couldn't have asked for anybody better. She's so fearless and fierce and just completely...herself! I'll never find her telling me I look wonderful in a hideous outfit, at least not unless sucha comment is followed by raucous laughter in a bout three seconds. Saffie is always fun to be around, and her energy always rubs off on me. She reminds me a lot of my little sister, and I'm afraid I sometimes treat her like one. I know I can't be protective over everybody, but I've always got Saffie's back if she needs it."
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:36 am

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ PhpFqlzfB_c1PM❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ PhpK8xawW_c2PM❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Php8L68nS_c1PM
so if we get the big jobs and we make the big money when we look back now will our jokes ❝ schoolmates ❞

i'm Kaylor Victoria
and i'm Fifteen
here's the story: They've kinda-sorta met a couple of times, usually around Gerard. They do share some of the same artistic preferences, so they've run into each in classes as well. However, neither of them have ever really initiated a conversation between just the two of them. Kaylor's not certain exactly how to approach Saffron, although she really loves just how cool Saffron is.
and here's what I think: I'd love to get to know her, but every time we're near one another...alone, it just gets really awkward. I don't hate her, I really don't, so it couldn't be that. And it's not that she intimidates me like Sophia does. It's just...really awkward and I haven't figured out how to get around that without feeling as though I'm doing something wrong.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Victoria Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 pm

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Nicholas_hoult_004 ❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Nicholas_hoult_012_1 ❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ Nicholas_hoult_022
shut up, shut up, shut up don’t want to hear it get out, get out, get out, get out of my way ❝ we just don't talk ❞

i'm Spencer Victoria
and i'm Sixteen
here's the story: Spencer doesn't quite remember how him and Saffie met, just that later on they became philosophy buddies. They could go all night, just talking about the stars, the moon, life on other planets, how much is a hoax, how much is covered up by the government and all other strange topics. But Spencer never quite relaxed around Saffie and they just... drifted apart.
and here's what I think: I'd love to see more of Saffie, I really would, but we're always so busy, especially her with her boyfriend and her photography. Me with my novel and no social life. But it works for me- the no social life thing. I guess it gives me time to reflect. Maybe we'll decide to talk again on night. That's when our best discussions took place- at night. Always.
Spencer Victoria
Spencer Victoria
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Eloise Harriman Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:23 am

❝ s a f f r o n w i c k e r s h a m i s h e r e ❞ 28-1

i'm Lo
and i'm sixteen.
here's the story: Saffron and Lo are roomies - they've known each other since day one. Eloise, of course, clicked with Saffie better than Sophia, and finds her amazingly funny. They've since been pretty good friends, getting into occasional shenanigans, and staying up late talking about random crap that only they can turn into a conversation.
and here's what I think: "Oh, Saffie! She's just the bomb, right? I mean, that girl is so funny she can make me cry from laughing! I'm lucky to have a cool roomie, that's for sure - she keeps it interesting! We are so goofy together it's ridiculous, something about how we play off of each other is priceless! And I'm so damn narcissistic that I'll let her take pictures of me whenever she likes! All in all, she's just a rockin' cool girl and no one is funnier when the two of us are together and tipsy!"
Eloise Harriman
Eloise Harriman
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum