Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since

+4
Jane Johnson
Sophia Vittorno
Isabelle Cauldine
Alicia Allred
8 posters

Go down

I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Empty I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since

Post  Alicia Allred Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:50 am

Alicia "Alice" Allred
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Regina-spektor-711315
.Undaunted.
.:Unashamed:.
.::Unconventional::.

you turn the screwsflirtatious
you tear down the bridgeinnocent friendship
flimsy as it is, it's business likelove interest
you shake my handfriendly rivals
you break up the bandbitter rivals
flimsy as it is, it's open-mic punk rockbest friends
red white and bluename and face basis

casual loversyou twist the knife then go home to kiss your wifecasual lovers
same sex lovera bigger better slice is what you'd likesame sex lover
likes Aliciayou kick the sand, you get the upper handlikes Alicia
dislikes Aliciayou sell it to japandislikes Alicia
Alicia likes youit's natural punk rockAlicia likes you
Alicia dislikes youred white and blueAlicia dislikes you

partner in crimeyou turn the screws
partner with drugsit's what you choose to do
member of Bad Atomyou think that i
staff affiliationmust turn them too
family affiliationyou think that i must be so satisfied
unlisted (make your own)i stay inside
combination (please explain)i wonder why

Code:

Name and year:
Desired relationship:
What I think of Alicia:
What I think of myself:
something to remember me by: please include a 100x100 avatar size image of your character. <3
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : between a thousand clever lines on a tattered paper napkin

Back to top Go down

I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Empty Re: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since

Post  Alicia Allred Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:50 am

THE RUNDOWN:

HOT WARM COLD
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since 63382c I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Place_100x100_greenI've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Black-100x100
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Gold_solid_bandana-100x100 I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Place_100x100_greenI've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Serious
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Gold_solid_bandana-100x100 I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Reese-witherspoon-interview-outt-1I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Black-100x100
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Threesaffiestwo-1 I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Place_100x100_greenI've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Black-100x100
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Gold_solid_bandana-100x100 Kaylor VictoriaI've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Black-100x100
I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Gold_solid_bandana-100x100 I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Place_100x100_greenI've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Black-100x100

Izzy says:"Alicia has the coolie coolest sense of humour, since it's pretty much mine. The drugs are kind of.. gross, but she's pretty good about keeping them out of the room and not stinking our place up like pot smoke, so it's all straight. She has a raddy rad car, and I want to take her out on my bike sometime in the near future, just to give her a little scare."

Sophia says:"The way Izz talks of her, you'd think she was a goddess. I've never really met her; I'm brilliant at avoiding meeting people, apparently. I'm curious because she's so different...thoughtful, bohemian, perhaps? I do love her clothes. By the same token, she smokes, she seems very unconcerned, like Ly (ugh...), and I've heard of her participation in other unfortunate habits that makes me think that maybe it's best that we haven't met."

Jane says:"I don't know what it is about Alicia, but I just get rubbed to wrong way. Her and Izz seem close, but I honestly don't see why. I mean, she's kind of nasty, you know? I guess she's into some of the same stuff (drugwise at least) that Will's into, but I can't find anything about her to make up for that. She's a good singer, I suppose, but she's the kind of person who never tries to better herself. Oh man, that sounds cruel. I just mean that she was born with talent coming out of her ears, but she's still at the same level she was when she was born. I guess she just hasn't figured out how to improve on what she already needs to, and she doesn't really have to I suppose, but being the kind of person who beats myself up over getting characters just right I don't understand how she can be so nonchalant about it. I don't think she means to make me feel that way, but I can't help it. I always feel slightly on edge around her. Maybe this year I can find some way to connect with her and I can stop avoiding hanging out with her and Izz."

Sapphy says:"The girl seems pretty chill to me, maybe even chiller than I am- maybe a little itty bit too chill for me, in fact. I don't know- I've heard some crazy stuff about drugs and all with her; I don't know that its true, but that kind of stuff just isn't my kind of thing- I have a natural high to my life- I don't need to get it elsewhere. But other than that, I think Alicia's really cool, and funny, and down to earth. We might be able to get closer this year- or we could totally not get along at all- it's hard to predict."

Kaylor says:"Alicia seems like an interesting person to know. I sort of met her through Isabelle. Alicia is an unforgettable person, even when you only brush by her in the hallway. There's something about her that calls for others to look back, take that second glance and wonder to themselves just who she is. There're all sorts of rumors that she's a drug addict, but, even if it's true, I won't hold that against her. It's her life and it really isn't my place to intervene."

Last edited by Alicia Allred on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Empty Re: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:52 am

Name and year: izzzzzabelles cauldine
Desired relationship: roommates, good friends, shared sense of humour
What I think of Alicia: "Alicia has the coolie coolest sense of humour, since it's pretty much mine. The drugs are kind of.. gross, but she's pretty good about keeping them out of the room and not stinking our place up like pot smoke, so it's all straight. She has a raddy rad car, and I want to take her out on my bike sometime in the near future, just to give her a little scare."
What I think of myself: "I think I'm a pretty awesome person, and that I'm pretty easy to get along with. Unless you're obnoxious. Or annoying. Or ugly. Or stupid. Otherwise, we'll gel, yeah? Oh, or if you're French. ugh. But that's just kind of everything and all of the above. Anyways, I'm a chill person, so it's not really a problem trying to be my friend, unless you don't like cool people, in which case screw you."
something to remember me by: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since 63382c I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since ICONATOR_70829f950d83e76234635ae9b2d16750
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Vittorno Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:38 pm

name and year: sophia vittorno, junior
desired relationship: name/face basis, marginal curiosity, marginal irritation
What I think of Alicia: "The way Izz talks of her, you'd think she was a goddess. I've never really met her; I'm brilliant at avoiding meeting people, apparently. I'm curious because she's so different...thoughtful, bohemian, perhaps? I do love her clothes. By the same token, she smokes, she seems very unconcerned, like Ly (ugh...), and I've heard of her participation in other unfortunate habits that makes me think that maybe it's best that we haven't met."
What I think of myself: "I'm not perfect but I don't try to fix that as hard as I used to. I live in music and hold no qualms about saying what I feel or think. I'm not afraid of anyone but myself. And I strive for purity. Some may call me a prude, but I call me smart. I don't really care what anybody has to say about me and my choices, thanks."
something to remember me by: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Serious <3
Sophia Vittorno
Sophia Vittorno
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 am

Name and year: Jane Lynn Johnson
Desired relationship: friend of a friend, slight confusion and dislike
What I think of Alicia: "I don't know what it is about Alicia, but I just get rubbed to wrong way. Her and Izz seem close, but I honestly don't see why. I mean, she's kind of nasty, you know? I guess she's into some of the same stuff (drugwise at least) that Will's into, but I can't find anything about her to make up for that. She's a good singer, I suppose, but she's the kind of person who never tries to better herself. Oh man, that sounds cruel. I just mean that she was born with talent coming out of her ears, but she's still at the same level she was when she was born. I guess she just hasn't figured out how to improve on what she already needs to, and she doesn't really have to I suppose, but being the kind of person who beats myself up over getting characters just right I don't understand how she can be so nonchalant about it. I don't think she means to make me feel that way, but I can't help it. I always feel slightly on edge around her. Maybe this year I can find some way to connect with her and I can stop avoiding hanging out with her and Izz."
What I think of myself: "It's hard for me to say a bad thing about anybody, and for the most part I don't think badly of people either. A lot of people think that me smiling all the time is a way of hiding what I really feel, but in truth I'm just a happy person who doesn't see anything wrong with being like that. Of course I have my downfalls and my angry outbursts, but I try to keep them to myself. I wouldn't be able to survive without the friends I've made, and I'm absolutely terrified of moving on from Harriman."
something to remember me by:I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Reese-witherspoon-interview-outt-1
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Name and year: Saffron Wickersham, Junior
Desired relationship: unconfirmed friends
What I think of Alicia: "The girl seems pretty chill to me, maybe even chiller than I am- maybe a little itty bit too chill for me, in fact. I don't know- I've heard some crazy stuff about drugs and all with her; I don't know that its true, but that kind of stuff just isn't my kind of thing- I have a natural high to my life- I don't need to get it elsewhere. But other than that, I think Alicia's really cool, and funny, and down to earth. We might be able to get closer this year- or we could totally not get along at all- it's hard to predict."
What I think of myself: "I think I'm the shiz, like the best thing since sliced bread! No, but really, I'm cool with myself; I like my body, I like my voice, my face, my hobbies and all that I do. I've got this really good sense of self-confidence, and I think I can totally make it someday with my pictures."
something to remember me by: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Threesaffiestwo-1
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Allred Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Updated, ya crazy cats. Gimme s'more. Not the tasty campfire treat, I mean it like the way the cool kids say it when they've been up too late.
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 am

Name and year: Kaylor Victoria || Sophomore
Desired relationship: Innocent friendship
What I think of Alicia: "Alicia seems like an interesting person to know. I sort of met her through Isabelle. Alicia is an unforgettable person, even when you only brush by her in the hallway. There's something about her that calls for others to look back, take that second glance and wonder to themselves just who she is. There're all sorts of rumors that she's a drug addict, but, even if it's true, I won't hold that against her. It's her life and it really isn't my place to intervene."
What I think of myself: "I think I'm a friendly enough person, if a bit closed off from the world. I also think that perhaps my appearance is just too strange for some people. I have a unique sense of taste and I won't bow down to anyone. I may be called sweet, but I'm no pushover. I'm not the coolest person in school, but I'm quite happy with who I am. Perhaps...Perhaps I think of Kale a bit too often, though."
something to remember me by: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since PhpK8xawW_c2PM
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Theodore Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:25 am

Name and year: Simon A. Theodore; Sophomore.
Desired relationship: you sell it to japan - dislikes Alicia;; you turn the screws - flirtatious
What I think of Alicia: "Maaan, I dunno. She's that kind of artsy-fartsy typical Feliciter that drives me nuts. I really just...don't get her. Everyone thinks she's so 'different' and 'unique' just because she likes do get stoned off everything on the face of the earth. My cousin smoked everything on our continent, and that didn't make her an artist. It just wound her up as a good ol' fashioned whore. But on the other hand, daaaamn is she...something. She's...pretty attractive, let's say. I'll admit, we've had our fair share of flings, but that doesn't mean I hold any solid interest in her, y'know?"
What I think of myself: "Aahh, that Simon. Now HE is really something. Pfft, just kidding. Sorta. I mean, okay. I think I'm an alright sorta guy. Pretty level-headed overall, especially for someone in an arts school, with the right amount of totally overblown sarcastic ego. Generally, I can tolerate most people, and I think that's one of the great things about me."
something to remember me by: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since ICONATOR_751164f042f030b1389991638e
Simon Theodore
Simon Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

http://thenextgreatadventure.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Name and year: Abigail Applebottom, Senior!
Desired relationship:
family affiliationyou think that i must be so satisfied (?)
red white and bluename and face basis
What I think of Alicia: "Alicia is Darnells little sister. She's sweet, I've only seen her around a few times and considering I'm close with Darnell, you'd think I'd know her well too. She's a little odd sometimes, but nice all the same. She helped me once in the practice rooms, and I barely recognised her! After that, I knew exactly who she was, and see her around Felicity quite often. I feel bad for Darnell, beating himself up about not being around for her, but the past is the past right? He's making up for it, and I don't think Alicia holds a grudge against him. I've heard some bad things from Jay, but really, my best friends sister? I haven't seen it, I'm not going to get involved in that, unless of course I see it or whatever."
What I think of myself: "Ugh. That's difficult, I've got a good voice? I suppose I'm a cool person, I mean otherwise I wouldn't be friends with Jay and all my room mates. I think I'm pretty easy-going, I laugh a lot but it takes alot to make me grin. It's going to be weird leaving Felicity, and all my friends here. It'll knock me over a bit but I'll get back up! I guess, I'm pretty cool then?"
something to remember me by: I've been flyin' [[Alicia Allred]] ever since Krystal_Meyers_015
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down