Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Friendship Food (Gerard, closed)

4 posters

Go down

Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) Empty Friendship Food (Gerard, closed)

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:09 am

Kaylor closed her phone with a delicious snap and slipped it into her pocket. Turning back to the warm, soft, gooey cookies, she made sure there was enough of them to feed Gerard and then ripped a nice large piece of aluminum foil and wrapped it around the plate. Hopefully, since she wasn't going outside, this would keep the cookies nice and warm during the walk from the kitchens to Gerard's dorm. She checked to make sure there was no flour on her clothes, although she missed the smudge on her nose. Picking up the plate, she left the kitchen, which was now spotless. She'd been rather lazy that morning when she was getting dressed. A man's dress shirt (probably one of her brothers'), much too big for her slender frame, hung to about mid-thigh on her and underneath she was wearing a pair of short shorts...Probably something of her sister's that she'd somehow gotten mixed up in her own stuff. Her wild locks had fallen free of the loose bun she'd pulled them back in earlier, but she didn't pay much attention to them...

It took her only a matter of minutes to get from the kitchen to the junior boys' dorm. Unsure whether the door was locked or not, Kaylor knocked on it. "Gee, it's me! I've got your steaming plate of cookies...Oh, crud! I forgot milk." Kaylor frowned at the cookies. Would it have been better if she'd remembered to bring a jug and some glasses? At this point, it didn't matter. She supposed, if he wanted, she could make the run for milk, but with the warm plate of cookies she already had, she wouldn't worry about it.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Friendship Food (Gerard, closed) Empty Re: Friendship Food (Gerard, closed)

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:25 am

Gerard had been sat playing with his phone and had put his 'lounging around' clothes on. Which consisted of a huge cotton t-shirt and an over-large warm hoodie. Layered leg warmers adorned his ankles, with the reasoning that he was freezing. Also on his feet were the fluffy slippers he bought last year on a whim.

"Coming!"

Gerard fell over his slippers and stumbled as he ran to the door, before flinging it open and narrowly avoiding spilling the cookies everywhere as he grabbed Kaylor in a tight hug. Pulling back, Gerard surveyed her with a critical eye.

"Shouldn't you be wearing something under that Kay? You know, like clothes?"

The light hearted grin that adorned his face gave away the fact that this old-man style grouse had been little more than a moment of big-brother style love and affection. He wrapped her up again in another bear hug and carried her through the door, placing her on the couch.

"I got milk! Let me go get it out the mini-fridge I smuggled in here..."

Gerard snaked a hand under the tin-foil and pulled out a gooey cookie, smiling blissfully as he bit into the soft dough and mumbled through his mouthful.

"Perfect as always."
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 am

Kaylor was in the midst of tucking the aluminum foil back down, she'd wanted to make sure the cookies were doing okay, when the door was flung open. Suddenly warm arms were around her and she was yanked into a fierce hug. With her free arm, she crushed Gerard against her just as tightly. Releasing him the moment he pulled back, she blinked innocently at him. "Clothes? I have no idea what you mean, Gee. Isn't near-nudity the fashion right now?"

An answering grin filled her own features. She'd come to a good enough understanding about Gerard to know when he was joking and when he wasn't. And then he crushed her against him again. This time, however, her feet left the floor and her free hand grabbed a fistful of his hoodie in surprise. Once she was safely on the couch, Kaylor released him and set about unwrapping the cookies for him. "Good, at least one of us has brains. A key ingredient of any enjoyable cookie meal is milk."

Before she could completely unwrap the plate, he'd already snuck a cookie and was taking a bite. His compliment made her blush. "I've still got a ways to go before I reach perfection, but I'm glad you like them, Gee." Pulling the aluminum foil completely off, she set the plate on the nearest table and set the foil next to it for later usage. "If we don't finish these, you can keep them. Hide them with your milk or something."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:04 am

Gerard laughed at her answer and shook his head disapprovingly.

"Yeah, but... Clothes, Kay! Clothes!"

He nodded in agreement about milk, and pulled the carton of milk out with two glasses, before flopping beside Kay. When she blushed he poked her nose, letting out an effeminate squeal.

"Too cute! I mean seriously! You blush like a cutie pie! Or... That should be a cutie cookie, but that makes very little sense..."

Gerard stared into mid space for a moment, before grinning again, dunking a warm cookie into his milk, nibbling the edges and curling up into the side of Kaylor. Another dunk, and some more nibbling, before he glugged down the milk, leaving himself with a white moustache of milk.

"Movie? Because I got Mean Girls, and boy is it funny. And yes, I say that as your camp, but straight, best friend."

He poked Kaylor slightly in the arm, brushing a wayward strand of hair out of his eyes.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Kaylor sighed, amused. "Yeah, I know. I was lazy this morning..." Thinking for a moment, she brightened. "Well, if you're so adamant, give me a pair of pants and you won't have to look at my ghastly legs!" She lifted one slender leg and mock-grimaced at it, as though it were the most horrible thing she'd ever seen.

His warmth returned, along with the milk and glasses in which to pour it and she pressed a bit closer to him. His reaction to her blushing made her laugh. "If you keep complimenting me, I'm gonna turn as red as a cherry."

One arm wrapped around him when he snuggled closer and she tucked her legs under her. As he enjoyed one of her cookies, she took the time to pick up another cookie and bite into it slowly. His fashionable white moustache made her grin. She was going to comment on it when he mentioned Mean Girls.

"Yes, camp, but straight, best friend, I'd love to see Mean Girls. Surprisingly I've never seen it before. But then I'm just a boring old artist who doesn't get out often enough." She squirmed lightly when he poked her and promptly put another cookie in his hand. "Don't poke the bear." Even as she said it, she was giggling...What an effective order.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Gerard laughed at her revelation, and patted her legs when he returned.

"They aren't ghastly. They'll just give the boys the wrong ideas! Anyway, I highly doubt any of my pants would fit those skinny legs of yours- they'd all fall down!"

He shuffled closer to Kaylor, who was warm when his hands were freezing, and licked off the moustache that adorned his lips.

"I like cherries. And Mean Girls. I can't believe you've never seen Mean Girls! I mean, it's awesome! Like cherry pie and... Dang! I need to stop thinking about food and... oooh cookie!"

Gerard stopped rambling as the cookie was stuffed into his hands, and he bit almost viciously into it, savouring the warmth and the wonderful cookie taste that he loved.

"Maybe a bit of vanilla in there or some cinnamon and it'd be perfect. I mean seriously, it's brilliant. But... cinnamon!"

Dipping the cookie into milk again, he reluctantly planted his feet on the floor, bolting down the rest of the baked treat, before heaving himself up, already scanning his DVD rack for Mean Girls.

"There we go! Mean Girls! There!"
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:15 am

The boys-? Kaylor blinked at him. "Obviously you haven't noticed. I am not a boy magnet. That would be every other girl, dear. But you have a point...Your jeans are too big for me...I'd be swamped, like a little doll in a real child's clothing."

She mourned the loss of his elegant white mustache. Yet her attention was diverted by the feel of his icy hands. His attention span seemed incapable of sticking to one thing today. "You must be hungry, Gee. Everything you say is somehow connected to food. I'm sorry I've never seen Mean Girls. I just never got around to it."

His advice was taken and she solemnly made note of what ingredients he suggested. "I shall try that next time. Add a dash of vanilla here, and a smidgen of cinnamon there. Maybe for Christmas?"

She sank back into the cushions as he got up to set up the movie. Gerard's obvious excitement had Kaylor laughing again. "Wow, Gee. I don't think I've seen you this excited since you reunited with Saffron at the picnic."

Last edited by Kaylor Victoria on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:21 pm

Gerard shook his head, and held out two fingers.

"There are two things wrong with that sentence. One, you are a lean, mean, gorgeous boy attracting machine. And two, you called me fat!"

Gerard huffed and pouted, crossing his arms. Nodding when Kaylor stated the obvious (hungry? He was starving) and agreeing with christmas cookies, he smiled.

"Yeah! Christams cookies in the shape of christmas trees and iced with green!"

So sue him, he loved food, especially cookies. Pressing the DVD into the player, he turned on the TV, which fizzed with static, and then grabbed the remote from the side of the player. A small blush spread across Gerard's cheeks as Kaylor mentioned Saffie, but kept quiet. There was really no secret about his huge small crush of Saffie. Pretty much the whole school knew even- it really wasn't a secret.

"Anyway, here we go!"

Gerard pressed play and snuggled into Kay, reaching out for another cookie.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:18 am

Kaylor blinked at his fingers. His corrections of her statement had her laughing. "One, you are not fat. I don't think you have an ounce of fat on your body. Two, don't worry, I'm not upset that none of the guys are attracted to me. Gee, you gotta realize. I'm not the lovely Saffie or the outgoing Izzie, or even the beautiful Jay-Jay. I could continue, but I won't. Those are the types of girls the guys I've met are attracted to." There was no envy or upset in her voice at all, in fact this statement of hers seemed to amuse her quite a bit. "I'll have to keep an eye on everybody, be the friendly referee-observer, until someone sweeps me off my feet. Or until I sweep someone off of theirs."

His excitement over the christmas cookies brought a smile to Kaylor's face. "Green icing...Ornamental sprinkles, mayhaps? I'll probably make sugar cookies, then...And decorate them. If those aren't enough for you, I'll go pull out my ornate Christmas baking goods book. It's got some delicious stuff on those glossy pages."

Kaylor watched her friend's cheeks fill with color. Saffron got him every time. She really hoped for the best for the two of them, whether they got together or not. She was brought back to attention when he pressed play. His warmth pressed against her again and Kaylor automatically relaxed against him. To help him out a bit, she pulled the plate of cookies onto her lap, an easier reach than the table on her other side.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:21 am

Gerard looked at Kaylor with something close to amazement and 'what the fuck?' on his face- well, Kaylor would have been his choice to be drooling after if it hadn't of been for Saffie. But Saffie... Well, she was most things he could want. Minus the awesome baking skills of Kaylor.

"Are you insane? Legs, cute, baking skills like no other and seriously, I would do you if I was that sort of guy. But, I'm not. So nyeah!"

Choosing the childish thing, he stuck his tongue out at Kay, and turned back to what he was doing, before becoming alert at the idea of food, Gerard nodded vigorously, sending his hair flying around his face, whapping him on his nose. When he snuggled back beside Kaylor and she put the plate on her lap, Gerard stole the plate, face eager at the sight of cookies and close.

"You're the best, you know that right?"

He mentioned before settling back into Kaylor's space, already smiling at the childish beginning of the movie. The milk and the small child talk...
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:38 am

-void-

Last edited by Evalee DeMontclier on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 am

Now it was her turn to stare at him. She'd never thought something like that would come out of his mouth. When they'd first met, she'd had a crush on him, but as soon as she'd learned of his feelings for Saffie, she'd crushed her own feelings so that she could truly, honestly call herself his friend. Kaylor really wouldn't have it any other way, she'd rather be Gee's best friend than just another girl pining over a guy she couldn't have. As it was, she'd gotten over her feelings a long time ago and had focused on her art, perfecting her skills.

"Gee, I love you, I do. But I told you, you don't have to work so hard to make me feel better. I really don't mind being overlooked. For now. One day I'll step into the water and then the boy I set my eyes on better be careful." She grinned.

She stuck her tongue out back at him. Kaylor enjoyed her time with Gerard way too much. But then, he was fun for her to be around. There were those who disliked him, and she couldn't understand that. Probably because she was too close to him. "I know. I have to be the best if I'm going to sate your appetite." Once he was settled again, she leaned back into the couch cushions. Her fingers played with his hair as the movie started. She couldn't help herself, his hair was irresistable.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 am

Snorting at Kaylor's comment in one of the strangest, most un-Gerard-like moments ever, he shook his head. He took one of Kay's hands, clutching it slightly.

"Seriously, you are like my best friend ever, would I ever lie to you to try and make you feel better. Anyway, you know me. Food plus a cool personality makes you like a God... or Goddess as it were, at least in my view. And I'm sure he will have to watch out. You're like a great white. Maneater."

He smiled at her, patting her cheek lightly. Snapping at the tongue pointed back at him with a huge grin on his face, Gee laid a head on Kay's shoulder.

"There you go again! Calling me fat! I swear, you're out to insult me today..."

Gerard grumbled at Kay, poking her, just to let her know he knew exactly what she meant.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:22 am

His snort took her by surprise. That was probably the most unexpected thing Gerard could do. Kaylor wasn't sure how to react at first. Had an alien replaced her best friend? And then he spoke. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Gee, if you hadn't already sworn your heart off to Saffie, I'd fall in love with you. You're the sweetest friend a girl could have. Wait a moment, I am in love with you. I'm your little on-the-side housewife, baking you cookies and letting you tell me all of your woeful tales about your interactions with your one true love." She was only teasing of course. "Yes, maneater I am. Rara, if you ever tell any guy I like that I'm a maneater, I will be forced to eat you. That would be bad for my reputation, you know. So keep it a secret."

Jumping when he suddenly snapped at her tongue, she grinned. This was the reason she adored Gerard so much. They had fun together. And, there was none of that icky 'I'm in love with you' stuff to make it awkward.

"Oh you know it, Gerard. You're the fattest person I know." She poked him in the stomach teasingly in response to his poke. "Now, Mr. Crelia, settle down. The movie's started."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:51 am

Gerard laughed. They had an odd sense of humour, the pair of them. Gerard kept himself entertained, and Kay found herself on the receiving end of Gee's odd humour. Between the maneating and the wifey-ness there was barely a moment of normal conversation. Which suited Gerard particularly well. Normal conversations were for boring people.

"Oops, did that mean I wasn't supposed to tell Leo?"

The tease in his voice was obvious, but all the same he kept the grin. He gasped as Kaylor insulted him again, and pouted, pulling his stomach in, and grabbing Kaylor's hand to rub it along the prominent rib bones.

"Does that feel like fat to you? No, really, that's a little creepy isn't it?"

Gerard dropped Kaylor's hand and snuggled back into her, reaching for another cookie, all the while smiling to himself about the deliciousness of the warm cookies, swigging a bit of his milk.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 am

Kaylor dealt with any humor sent her way with amusement. There was little else she could do when faced with Gerard and his odd sense of humor. Yet, there was always laughter when they were around one another, which she greatly appreciated. For a time, when she was enjoying her time with Gerard, she could forget about Kale. But only for a time.

Gasping, she smacked his arm lightly. "How could you? You knew I was planning on ambushing Leo with proposals of marriage!" Two could play at that game. Kaylor would never ask Leo to marry her, or even go out with her. Leo was a good friend, she doubted he would amount to anything more. Besides, she figured he probably already had his eye on someone, like Gerard did.

She yelped as Gerard grabbed her hand. When it was placed against his rib bones, she pulled a concerned expression onto her face. "Oh, Gee! Have you been starving yourself?" She was only teasing, of course, she knew he wouldn't do that.

Once dropped, Kaylor's hand snaked around Gerard's shoulders, hugging him to her gently. She was beginning to regret her lack of pants, it was kind of chilly. Although her friend's warmth helped to stave off most of the cold. As he enjoyed her cookies, she focused once more on the movie.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:35 am

Gerard laughed at Kaylor's response. It was usual for them to be bantering this way and he enjoyed it. There was less seriousness than anything else, and that was almost impossible. He felt the concerned face, and grinned. He'd always had abnormal body parts, odd ribs being one of them.

"Yeah, totally. So much so that I'm still starving myself now."

He stuck his tongue out at her and took a bite of cookie. He'd always ben a little bit sarcastic, especially when it was too hard to resist it. Like now. He was always eating, so that was obviously a useless question. Especially when he was wolfing these cookies down now.

"Seriously, take one of my hoodies. It's not like I ever wear them, I just have them to keep me warm when I'm desperate."

Gerard offered when he noticed the goosebumps that were appearing on Kaylor's legs. Her feet looked like they were turning purple at the moment, which was never a good sign. At least it was better than blue. He waved towards the wardrobe that was in the corner.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  MacKenzie Butler Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:45 am

-void-

Last edited by MacKenzie Butler on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:52 am

Sarcasm was something a person had to get used to if they were going to get along with Gerard. Around friends, he never seemed to mean any harm with it. But Kaylor knew that he could wield his sarcastic words with a biting edge if he wanted to. She swatted at him lightly.

"I can tell. It's a wonder you're still so stick-thin what with all that you eat." She snapped at his tongue, never getting too close to actually endanger it. She wondered if he'd be out of cookies before she left. If he was, she'd just bake him three batches and drop them off before she went to her own dorm for the night.

Kaylor glanced at her legs. Embarrassment flooded her, she hadn't meant for it to be so very obvious she was freezing. Yet, his offer was too much for her to resist. Reluctantly, she slid off of the warm couch and made a beeline for his wardrobe. In less than a second she'd pulled out one of his hoodies and then returned to the couch. Pulling the hoodie on, she snuggled into his side. "We need to stop distracting each other, we're missing the movie."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:57 am

He looked pained as Kaylor swatted him, and Gerard held his arm in mock pain. He pouted when Kay snapped at his tongue, and polished off the cookie he was holding now.

"My metabolism's good, I guess."

Gerard shrugged and reached out pathetically when Kaylor left his side, whimpering slightly and making grabby hands.

"Kay! Hugs!"

He pulled her into a big bear hug as she sat back down, snuggling into her like she snuggled into him, so it was one big snuggle-fest. Maybe Saffie had been having too much influence on him recently. It wasn't like him to be so mushy and cuddly and that kind of thing. Well, maybe with Kay he was anyway.

"I know, but I practically know it off by heart. The funny bits at least."

Grinning at Kay, Gerard ruffled her hair and wrinkled his nose in a cute bunny-gesture.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:48 pm

If she didn't know Gerard as well as she did, Kaylor would have apologized for teasing him. But she knew he wouldn't take it bad. Besides, if he did, she'd just make him an apology cake and then beg forgiveness, on her knees if needed. "Must be. You're going to grow up to be a scarecrow, Gee."

She laughed at reaction to her leaving him. "I didn't realize I was so important to you! After all, there's always Saffie." Wrapped in his warmth again, she wondered vaguely if she was a warmth-vampire. Sucking all his body heat away from him. She kind of felt bad..If he said a word, she would find a way to fix the problem. She didn't know how she'd do it, she just would. Kaylor probably adored Gerard because he was different around her, he wasn't closed up. He seemed to be a bit more open and warmer with her and it made her happy that he trusted her enough (was it even about trust?) to be that way.

"You do, you movie monster....Hmmm..then recite me the best passages as they're played?" Kaylor eyed him pleadingly.

In the back of her mind, she wondered how she'd ever managed to get the luck to meet someone as good as Kale to reside so comfortably in her heart. Oh no, she wasn't in love with Gee. She'd never been in love with Kale, after all. However, she did love him in a 'best friend' kind of way. If anything, Kaylor would never let herself betray him. If he hadn't literally run her over, she'd probably still be a miserable, lonely freak, unwilling or unable to reach out to anyone.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down