Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]]

2 posters

Go down

you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] Empty you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]]

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:07 pm

As November 19th rolled around, Isabelle had become increasingly more excited. Her father had pulled some strings and her license was supposed to be arriving, and she was going to be sweet sixteen! She woke up extra early on the day, unable to sleep, rolling in her bed with excitement. She'd even crawled over into bed with Alicia, muttering obnoxiously 'it's my biiiiirthdaaaaaaaay' until the other girl obliged her with good wishes. However, after celebrating for a little with her friends, Isabelle had dressed up in her special birthday outfit and met Isaac, who came bearing licenses!, to drive down to Ma and Pa's.

It had become a tradition that every year, Isabelle and Isaac and all of their friends dressed up nice and went down to the E-Z Street Diner for lunch and birthday celebrations. Ma and Pa adored the Cauldine twins, and always looked forward to the date. Last year they had even decorated with a banner and a few streamers, since the twins brought in such good business. Everyone even associated with the Cauldines knew to be there, and Isabelle didn't find it necessary to send out texts or invites. After all; anyone who was anyone already knew where to go for lunch on Nov. 19th.

Riding in Isaac's shiny car (like she'd drive her motorcycle in a dress!), Isabelle picked a piece of lint off of her dress and threw it out the window. She was positively beaming, and chattered the whole way; Isaac only smiled slightly, not annoyed, but used to his sister's birthday antics. When they finally got there, Isabelle flew into the diner, hugging her coat against her.

Ma and Pa had truly outdone themselves this year. There were streamers all around, and a big banner that said 'Happy 16th Isaac and Isabelle!'. She beamed, and when Ma heard the telltale bell to signify the opening of the door, she looked up from the coffee she was pouring for a ragged looking patron and smiled right back.

"Pa, they're here!" she cried excitedly, waddling forward to hug Izz warmly, and then kiss Isaac's cheek behind her. "Happy birthday! We've got everything all ready..."

"It's perfect," Isabelle said as her blue eyes wandered around the diner. Okay, so it wasn't Chez le Ritz, but she could appreciate the simple things in life, and this was way more beautiful than any stuffy restaurant ever could be.
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]] Empty Re: you say it's your birthday? it's my birthday too, yeah [[isaac, open]]

Post  Jane Johnson Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Jay could hardly see out of the back of her truck as she drove to Izz and Isaac's birthday party at E-Z Street. This wasn't exactly a surprise to her, just a huge nuisance. Every time she looked in her rear view mirror, her eyes were merely met with a cluster of bright colors; the balloons she had stuffed into her truck for the event. There were enough to fill up the entire inside part of her truck. Well the part that she wasn't currently occupying, anyways. She drove slowly and carefully into town, something that was unusual for the car-loving blond. What was the point of keeping your engine in perfect condition if you were just going to putter around? Her dad rolled his eyes every time she said so, but that didn't matter. She wasn't a dangerous driver, and she didn't race or anything, but she sure did like to go fast. That wasn't really possible at the moment though, and not just because of the balloons either. She was wearing a white and pink dress that she had probably stolen from Nikki, and to go with the cuteness of such a piece of clothing, she had slipped on a pair of white dress shoes. Granted they were only kitten heels, but Jay and heeled shoes were hardly on the best of terms. So she was being careful with her pedals, as well as being nearly blinded by a wall of balloons. Ah well, it was totally worth it.

She finally made it to the diner, and parked her truck out front, next to the beautiful hunk of machinery that Isaac drove. She wrestled the army of balloons out of the truck and held them in one hand (she now probably looked like she was peddling the things), balanced the presents (a pink-wrapped one with a blue bow for Izz and a blue-wrapped one with a pink bow for Issac) in the other hand, then jogged into the diner. Her mouth flew open in a smile at the sight of the decorations, and she gave Ma a large nod of approval. "Wow." She remembered why she was there and ran towards the birthday twins, thrusting the balloons towards them. "Happy happy birthday, from all of me to you! I wish you happy birthday sooooooo Izz won't come and smother me in my sleep then hide the body on the roof!" She chuckled at herself, wondering if she wasn't being just a bit too spastic. "Anyways, here're your presents!"
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down