Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Isaac Cauldine 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Isaac Cauldine EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Isaac Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Isaac Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Isaac Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Isaac Cauldine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Isaac Cauldine EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Isaac Cauldine EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Isaac Cauldine EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Isaac Cauldine EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Isaac Cauldine

+9
Simon Theodore
Alicia Allred
Audrey Catlett
Kaylor Victoria
Rea Victoria
Zach Peters
Sophia Vittorno
Jane Johnson
Isaac Cauldine
13 posters

Go down

Isaac Cauldine Empty Isaac Cauldine

Post  Isaac Cauldine Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:29 am

isaac cauldine

Isaac Cauldine Isaac02

.cause i can't breathe.
.with these words on my tongue.
.but san francisco still sounds lovely.
.cause he swears he still loves you.
.he still loves you.
.he called, lonely.

o1 acquaintences
o2 admires
o3 casual friends
o4 good friends
o5 best friends
o6 pretty much adopted sibling

o7 flirtatious
o8 crush on isaac
o9 friendcrush
1o ex-es
11 love/hate relationship
12 in love
13 otp

14 annoyence
15 dislike
16 friendemies
17 rivals
18 traitor
19 enemies

2o family

.so stay awake and i'll stay.
.i try and go, but your game.
.it waits for me and you, love.

Code:
[size=16][b][color=#648a98]NAME IF GIRL[/color][color=#735b47]NAME IF BOY[/color][/b][/size]  [b]|[/b] [size=13] RELATIONSHIP NUMBER/S HERE[/size]
[b]age.[/b] AGE HERE
[b]year and art.[/b] YEAR AND ART SUBJECT HERE
[b]history of characters.[/b] ALL THE DETAILS
[b]random fact about your charie.[/b] LITTLE SECRETS ARE FUN TOO
[b]thoughts.[/b] THOUGHTS ON ISAAC HERE

.so cover up for the rain.
.you see in way too much safety.
.cause I don't stand a chance.
.any longer than you do my friend.
.but you're still keeping me sane.

[ lyrics: stay awake | by: lydia ]

Last edited by Isaac Cauldine on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Isaac Cauldine Empty Re: Isaac Cauldine

Post  Isaac Cauldine Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:24 am

Ladies

sophia vittorno | 04 07
wut? "Isaac is an exception to my general rule that boys are assholes and I avoid befriending them. God knows I bitch out Zach enough, but that doesn't seem to faze this one in the slightest. My sarcasm only amuses him, which is dreadfully annoying, but also somewhat...endearing, although I wouldn't admit that out loud. I catch him staring at my ass, which is flattering, and if I thought he were being typical I'd smack the stuff out of him, but it's harmless. He knows better. I think. Regardless, he knows that he's not just anyone to me; he's seen me at my worst and my best, and I will admit that I miss him when we're gone for the summer. He's the closest thing I've let myself develop to a best friend and while we have our differences, sometimes...little things he does just remind me why I adore him so. Despite the fact that he's got a few annoying habits that, for some reason, really matter to me (like making out with girls at parties, drunk), I stay. He makes me happy, in a way different from my family and my art. He makes me Soph and not Sophia. He makes me real when I feel fake. That's irreplaceable." o yeah. Sophia, Sophia. She has one of the nicest asses most beautiful smiles I have ever seen, when she really smiles. And that dancer body. Talk about attractive. Hah! That's not why I'm friends with her though. I mean, I know she is the Virgin Mary and all, but I'm not trying to get in her pants. I respect so much about her, even though I may not admit that to her face. I can tell she has a few issues with herself, so I especially make sure to be there for her if she does ever need anyone to talk to. Besides we get along so naturally that having real conversations about real things aren't at much of a cost. All in all, we are just good friends. The slight flirting is just part of the package. It's more me teasing her than anything else. I mean. I wouldn't be against anything happening between us, but I'm definitely not pushing the issue if that's not what she wants.

Jane Lynn Johnson | 02 04
wut? Okay. Yes, most of my friends are younger than me, but what do you expect? I mean, there's only so many people here my age, and frankly talent transcends age. Issac and I actually met by accident; he was practicing after hours where I was supposed to meet the friend of a friends who said he might score this little movie I'd done. Well, it turned out that that guy turned out to be one heck of a egotistical maestro and the little sixth grader nearby played better than him anyways! Back then I was a little partial to disliking the 'younger kids' (and I was only a frosh at the time too!), but I wanted to get the scoring over with and I had run out of options. I asked Issac to do it on a lark, and it turned out that he'd had more talent than I had expected! Since then I've made a point of searching him out when I need something musical done, and I definitely brag about him to all of my friends. After all, to a musical rube like me, somebody who can even catch a tune on a piano is brilliant. Somebody who can play like Issac Cauldine? That's utter genius. o yeah. Quite a brilliant young woman if I do say so myself. And I do. Though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to see as I am younger than her, and calling her young would make me feel like a kid again. Eitherway. We met way back when and hit it off pretty well. I love doing work with her on her movies and such. As nice as it can be to hear a huge group clap at the end of a recital, it's almost nicer to see her just smile when she sees part of her films with their soundtrack for the first time. Don't know if she knows this, but I really only do film soundtracks for her. They can be a pain and you have to work on something for so long, and then there is the pressure of making sure it fits in but doesn't stand out because. But was the first to ask, so I don’t mind. Back to her. I love this girl, really. On top of everything else going for her, she is just down and out classy. She has real taste, you know? Of course she is the kind of girl to fall over herself for some guy who couldn’t appreciate her, but hey, I’m biased.

Rea Avalon Victoria | o4, o7
wut? " Isaac? Really? We have to talk about him. Of course he's gorgeous, slick and smooth, and a total charmer. What girl doesn't like him? I was just another addiction to the list. Still we're good friends though, I don't like to imagine it any other way. Ever since freshman year I've always known we've always had a thing but now I don't really know. He's into that Sophia girl.. is that her name? Oh well, I tried right?" o yeah. Oh damn. Rea? Let me just tell you. She is one fine creation, and she knows it. She isn't a slut or anything, though some would automatically assume that. Eitherway! I'm jumping ahead. So we met at the beginning of freshman year and the first day I saw her in a low-cut top and some nicely fit pants, I thought I was going to dieee. Izz found me right after and mentioned something about me looking a little out of it, though I can't really remember, come to think of it. Even without the physical attraction factor, we became really fast friends. She was a little timid at first, but it didn't take long for us to become good friends, even without the physical attraction factor.. which was definitely there. Eventually we ended up at the same party. We both got completely trashed and ended up having sex.. which isn't usually like me to just sleep with someone on a whim. But we were really effed up, so whatever. Since then it really hasn't been too awkward, all things considered. We made out some on other occasions, drunk and sober. I would totally still be friends with this girl even without all that though. She is super chill, really good to talk to, and an awesome friend, but don't blame me if I can't look at her without mentally undressing her sometimes.

Kaylor Drea Victoria | o4
wut? "Most people seem to think that I'm either too strange to hang out with or that I constantly walk around daydreaming. That is not the case. I'm as normal as any other person, really, my choices in clothing are just different. Isaac actually saw me as a person when I met him and he talked to me as if I didn't stand out. I appreciate that and I respect him for it. I like hanging around him because watching him talk to other girls and seeing the effect he has on them is fascinating. Besides, he makes for a very good model. I've managed to catch him unawares when he's playing the piano alone and, without him realizing it, I've sketched him. I haven't yet told him or showed him the sketches, but perhaps I will turn one of them into a painting. o yeah. "Kaylor is absolutely amazing and a remarkable artist. I still can't get over how fast her hand can draw exactly what she sees. It's like the image goes straight from her eyes to her fingers. But I love watching her draw, and she likes drawing me, so we are square. She is a great friend. One of the people here who I can always rely on to be able to have a serious conversation with when one of us needs it. Sometimes it's a little odd that she is Rea's sister, considering our very different relationship, but I'm good with that. I don't really think of them as sisters anyways; to me, they are just Rea and Kay who are very different but happen to have the same last name. Though come to think of it, I hope Rea and I don't make her awkward.. I'll have to ask about that."

Last edited by Isaac Cauldine on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Cauldine Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:24 am

Gents

zachary quentin peters | o4
wut? "poor old isaac, he's been stuck mediating between me and izz from the very beginning- hell, it's how we even got to know each other. 'course, he tends to take her side more often than not so if anyone's to get any sympathy it's me, really. one of these days.. anyway. where was i? oh, yeah. isaac's got mad skills on the piano and mad skills as a friend- he's solid, see? dependable. except when it comes to izz, i swear he needs to stop going overboard with spoiling her, but otherwise he's pretty kickass. i smoked my first cig under his watchful eye, ah good times, good times. and dude, his car is the most beautiful thing in creation. i kid you not, the man has taste." o yeah. Zach is a good kid. I like the guy, hanging with him, avoiding/bothering the hell out of Izz with him, smoking with him. You know. He is like my boyfriend. He has really freaking good taste in art. I mean. Donatello? Raphael? Those guys are like the pimps of the art world.. I don't even know what that means. But yeah, I would totally trust this guy. But I swear, if he and my sister start something up between them, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Izz is supposed to be my innocent sister. He is supposed to be one of my best friends. And I would be kinda lonely without them.

Last edited by Isaac Cauldine on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:02 pm

Jane Lynn Johnson 02 04
age. Seventeen
year and art. Senior, Theater and Vocals with some dabbling in scriptwriting and film
history of characters. Jane actually knew Issac before she knew Izz, but it wasn't until a year and a half ago that she realized they were siblings. She initially sought Issac out to score a short film she'd whipped up one weekend and when she realized that he was something of a genius with the keys she 'hired' him on retainer to play accompaniment for her when she auditioned for musical roles.
random fact about your charie. she eats ice cream with a fork
thoughts. Okay. Yes, most of my friends are younger than me, but what do you expect? I mean, there's only so many people here my age, and frankly talent transcends age. Issac and I actually met by accident; he was practicing after hours where I was supposed to meet the friend of a friends who said he might score this little movie I'd done. Well, it turned out that that guy turned out to be one heck of a egotistical maestro and the little sixth grader nearby played better than him anyways! Back then I was a little partial to disliking the 'younger kids' (and I was only a frosh at the time too!), but I wanted to get the scoring over with and I had run out of options. I asked Issac to do it on a lark, and it turned out that he'd had more talent than I had expected! Since then I've made a point of searching him out when I need something musical done, and I definitely brag about him to all of my friends. After all, to a musical rube like me, somebody who can even catch a tune on a piano is brilliant. Somebody who can play like Issac Cauldine? That's utter genius.

Last edited by Jane Johnson on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Vittorno Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:54 am

sophia vittorno | 05|07 (for now. ;D)
age. 16
year and art. 6&dancer
history of characters. They met as an act of coincidental usage of the same room, which blossomed into conversation, which blossomed into quite a surprising friendship for Soph, seeing as she just isn't friends with boys; they're such assholes, and all. He's been there through a battle with anorexia and even when she has tried to push him away; persistently supportive and all that. They've remained quite close, although Sophia occasionally pisses him off just to see what he'll do. Testing his predictability, maybe?
random fact about your charie. never been kissed, heyyy.
thoughts.

"Isaac is an exception to my general rule that boys are assholes and I avoid befriending them. God knows I bitch out Zach enough, but that doesn't seem to faze this one in the slightest. My sarcasm only amuses him, which is dreadfully annoying, but also somewhat...endearing, although I wouldn't admit that out loud. I catch him staring at my ass, which is flattering, and if I thought he were being typical I'd smack the stuff out of him, but it's harmless. He knows better. I think. Regardless, he knows that he's not just anyone to me; he's seen me at my worst and my best, and I will admit that I miss him when we're gone for the summer. He's the closest thing I've let myself develop to a best friend and while we have our differences, sometimes...little things he does just remind me why I adore him so. Despite the fact that he's got a few annoying habits that, for some reason, really matter to me (like making out with girls at parties, drunk), I stay. He makes me happy, in a way different from my family and my art. He makes me Soph and not Sophia. He makes me real when I feel fake. That's irreplaceable."

Last edited by Sophia Vittorno on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Vittorno
Sophia Vittorno
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Peters Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:39 pm

zachary quentin peters | o4
age. fourteen
year and art. fourth; theatre, visual arts
history of characters. once upon a time, in a faraway land.. alright, not really. izz and zach were walking along doing their usual thing- that is, izz was throwing insults and zach was twisting everything she said with his horribly lame humour- when isaac came along. it was unfortunate for him, seeing as he was immediately dragged into the fun affair and has never been allowed to escape since, but in the meantime the boys have become rather close friends. zach's still working on getting isaac to pick his team over izz's though.
random fact about your charie. been to disneyworld about.. nine times. what? it's fun.
thoughts. "poor old isaac, he's been stuck mediating between me and izz from the very beginning- hell, it's how we even got to know each other. 'course, he tends to take her side more often than not so if anyone's to get any sympathy it's me, really. one of these days.. anyway. where was i? oh, yeah. isaac's got mad skills on the piano and mad skills as a friend- he's solid, see? dependable. except when it comes to izz, i swear he needs to stop going overboard with spoiling her, but otherwise he's pretty kickass. i smoked my first cig under his watchful eye, ah good times, good times. and dude, his car is the most beautiful thing in creation. i kid you not, the man has taste."
Zach Peters
Zach Peters
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rea Victoria Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:21 am

Rea Avalon Victoria | o4, o7
age. 15, almost 16
year and art. Fifth year, Visual Art & Dance
history of characters. You want the details? They met freshman year and quickly noticed how attracted they were to each other. Later on at a party, the both of them intoxicated to a point where there was no return, they hooked up. Simple as that. Throughout summer there wasn't much contact and Rea really didn't keep up, since she didn't feel a need to. She had a crush on him and she thought the that the feelings weren't returned. Now she's back and the fun is about to begin once again.
random fact about your charie.
Rea used to slip notes into his bag intentionally, just cute little things. Of course he knew they were hers.
thoughts. " Isaac? Really? We have to talk about him. Of course he's gorgeous, slick and smooth, and a total charmer. What girl doesn't like him? I was just another addiction to the list. Still we're good friends though, I don't like to imagine it any other way. Ever since freshman year I've always known we've always had a thing but now I don't really know. He's into that Sophia girl.. is that her name? Oh well, I tried right?"
Rea Victoria
Rea Victoria
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:07 am

Kaylor Drea Victoria | o4
age. Fifteen
year and art. Fifth year, Visual Art
history of characters. So, Kaylor had just moved in. It was freshman year, of course and Kaylor was walking around campus, sketch book and pencil case in hand. She stepped outside and wandered around the grounds until she saw it. Isaac Cauldine and a-better-left-unnamed-here girl were making out against a tree. Immediately, Kaylor sat down on the grass and began drawing the passionate couple. Eventually the girl saw our little heroine and freaked out. Isaac played it cool, but the girl stomped off. So, the hero wandered over to the artist and leaned over her shoulder. It was like he'd expected to be able to surprise her, but she spoke before he could. "Do you like the outdoors?"

Oddly enough, Isaac didn't turn and run away from Kaylor that day. Instead he stuck around, for whatever reasons. Throughout freshman year, he let her sketch him whenever she was itching for a good model and they've come to an unusual understanding and friendship. Isaac never tried to flirt with her, which she appreciated to no end. Due to his kindness, she came to care about him as a friend, he reminded her, just a bit, of Kale, though she didn't compare the two of them. She talked to him about various things, including Kale, trusting that he wouldn't go spreading her thoughts and feelings around the school. When the end of the year came, she trusted him enough to call him a good friend and decided she would keep in touch with him over the summer. And so she did.
random fact about your charie. Lore has never had a boyfriend.
thoughts. "Most people seem to think that I'm either too strange to hang out with or that I constantly walk around daydreaming. That is not the case. I'm as normal as any other person, really, my choices in clothing are just different. Isaac actually saw me as a person when I met him and he talked to me as if I didn't stand out. I appreciate that and I respect him for it. I like hanging around him because watching him talk to other girls and seeing the effect he has on them is fascinating. Besides, he makes for a very good model. I've managed to catch him unawares when he's playing the piano alone and, without him realizing it, I've sketched him. I haven't yet told him or showed him the sketches, but perhaps I will turn one of them into a painting."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:21 am

Audrey Catlett
age. 17
year and art. SENIOR. Band. Bassooon
history of characters. Isaac and Audrey both play instruments. So it's obvious that they'd know each other with Music classes and the like. Audrey being two years older than him didn't pay much attention to him. Maybe a hey or something in the halls, but other than that they didn't talk. It wasn't until Jane used him to score one of her films, did Audie actually realize that he was actually a great piano player. Not great but pretty much amazing. Audrey being who she is obviously told him that she liked it and they'd been good friends since.
random fact about your charie. Allergic to tomatoes, but can still have ketchup.
thoughts. "Isaac? Of course I know him! He's one of the many younger students me and Jane ended up being friends with. Though even though he's one of the best people around, I absolutly can't stand it when he calls me Aud-ball. Reminds me of being back in middle school and everyone calls people the stupidest combos of their name. Anyways though. He's still cool, and even if he is a tad annoying it doesn't get in the way of his playing. Which keeps getting better. You think there could be a piano, basson duet? Hmm..."
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Allred Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Alice | 06,11
age. 16
year and art. Sophmore Music/Lit
history of characters. When I first met Izz, of course I met Issac- back when he was getting over calling himself Gabe. He was almost cute... in a trying too hard and self conscious way. But he does a really good job of not being salt in his sister's Kool-Aid, and I can respect that. When I want to hang, I can hang with him. But if I don't make it a point to spend time with him, he usually stays in the background. I can respect that, if not appreciate and adore that- which makes it worse on the rare occasion that he makes an ass out of himself. I don't know what to do with him sometimes, but... at least I can count on him most days, ya know?
random fact about your charie. I'm secretly harboring a tiny girlcrush on his sister and I think he suspects.
thoughts. I've seen him come along a bit, and he is really coming into his own. I try not to talk to him that often because he's such a showoff. Not so much about his talents or possessions, but how cool or whatever he is getting. I think he still tries too hard, but for different reasons. I'm not really sure what it is, but it isn't a lack of self esteem so much as it is something a little more urgent. I think the boy just wants to be understood, and it breaks my heart that it won't be me. Sweet Gabe, I wish he would grow up just a tiny bit more. <3
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : between a thousand clever lines on a tattered paper napkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Theodore Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:40 am

SIMON THEODORE | o6
age. Fifteen.
year and art. Sophomore; Theatre.
history of characters. Isaac and Simon have been long-time roomies at Harriman. Sooner rather than later, they took a very defined liking to each other, and quickly became inseparable. It wasn't long before Izz joined the mix as well, and the three became known as a trio before January. Very little comes between Isaac and Simon now, even the fact that Isaac smokes like a chimney.
random fact about your charie. Simon's fear of doctors once grew so intense that he ended up sprinting out of the doctor's office, running all the way home, with tears streaming down his cheeks.
thoughts. "Now ISAAC is where it's at. Man, that boy knows more about me than anyone I've ever met. Sure, he's a bit whack in the head, but overall, he rocks like no other. Honestly, I dunno if I've ever had a full-out fight with that man. And even if I ever do, I'm dead sure it'd end in a day. Chyeah, I doubt many people have a friendship like that. Y'know the kind; where half the fun is nearly ripping each other to shreds just because you know you love each other enough to get away with it."
Simon Theodore
Simon Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

http://thenextgreatadventure.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:21 am

Abigail Applebottom | 06 | 10
age. 17
year and art. Senior, singer
history of characters. Abi and Isaac have known each other since Isaac first came to Felicity. Abi has been teaching Isaac how to play the guitar, and they bonded over their cars when Abi first received hers, and Isaac his at the beginning. They slept together when Abi was helping Isaac with the guitar in his dorm last year. After that they werestill just good friends, They spend alot of time together, in Composition class, and outside of lessons. She's known him for years and he's one of her closest friends. They talk all the time, Abi has become close to him through all the chatting through the years, no matter how ridiculous the topic. The whole slept-together thing has been kept on the down low, they kiss and hold hands but it’s not exactly…a relationship.

random fact about your charie. She'd do anything to protect her car. Anything.

thoughts. "Isaac! I've known him since he's been here, in our composition classes and stuff. He's one of the coolest guys around here, I keep forgetting he's a year younger, he's got the most gorgeous car ever! If I didn't have mine I'd be drooling over his. I remember seeing him when he drive up, my mouth just fell open, the colour! It was shining. I couldn't believe it. Anyway! Before then, last year, something happened between us and I’m not exactly regretting it. Isaac is a good friend of mine, and I’d hate to damage that with something ridiculous, we’ve slept together a couple of times and it’s no biggie but it’s not exactly something I just throw around.

Isaac is special and I’m glad that through everything we’re still friends. Isaac is someone that even though I've known him a while, I'm not sure if I could completely you know, tell him EVERYTHING, sort of a trust thing? I'm not sure, it doesn't exactly come up, and I think it's the same with him, it's not as if we're going out of anything! We don't exactly tell each other alot of personal stuff, I love talking to him in Composition, and once he found out I played the guitar, (he didn't know)! I was sort of flattered when he asked if I could teach him and that was when we started, I guess.

I've been teaching him since the middle of last year, and he's pretty rocking, I guess. I think we're pretty close, I trust him completely as a friend and even though I don't tell him that much, I don't think it makes much difference, he's quite cute too and I'm glad we have the history that we do.

Last edited by Abigail Applebottom on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Darnell Leeland Allred | 14 15
age. 18
year and art. Senior, Band
history of characters. Darnell's known Isaac for as long as Abi's known him. He didn't pay attention to the kid so much before because he was younger and not around all the time, but when he started to come between Darnie and his Abi time- chyeah- watch your socks little dude. 'Nuff said.
random fact about your charie. He keeps a journal of his flower collection. Shhhh. It's a secret.
thoughts. "Gr, this Isaac kid thinks he's like the best thing since sliced bread but I have news for him. He isn't. And if he even so much as blinks in Abi's direction, I might just have to knock his lights out. Stupid guitar lessons... his stupid car... Abi's jaw practically fell off when she saw it... it's not that awesome..."
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eloise Harriman Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:53 am

ELOISE 'LO' HARRIMAN | 04 07
age. 16
year and art. Junior || Word-Nerd
history of characters. Isaac and Lo go way back - like two peas in a pod, actually, 'cept Izz actually came in the same pod as Isaac and Lo just found him a few years ago. Anyway - they really connected when Lo was sneaking out for a random smoke (she doesn't do it regularly, just..sometimes!) and happened upon Isaac taking the same kinda break. They started talking and discovered how much they have in common - senses of humor, everything! Of course, this meant that Lo instantly adored him. This turned into many misadventures, shenanigans, some involving some steamy make-outs and drinking binges, random talks about the pressures they each feel as students at Harriman, and the colors of each other's underwear. It's a beautiful thing.
random fact about your charie. Lo is a virgin. -gasp!-
thoughts. "holy moly this kid is the shit! so issac, we met when i was taking one of my totally random smokes, and it was just an instant connection. we laugh at the same exact things, and it's seriously bomb. he's so freakin' adorable and he makes me giggle like mad and wow is he a good kisser. boy knows his shit, for sure! we have good times together and while he likes to pretend that he's corrupted me, i think i've corrupted him more - which is heinous, according to him, since i'm supposed to be some sort of example or something with the last name Harriman. whatev! i know he's pulling my leg and i pull his all the time, so it's all good! he's like...a lot of things in my life. someone to snuggle, kiss, talk to, drink with, smoke with, and generally cause ruckus with? what more could a girl like me ask for?! now i just need to teach him how to properly mud wrestle so that i don't kick his ass every single time...although i have a sneaking suspicion it's just because he likes being beaten because it involves me being on top. silly boy. :]"
Eloise Harriman
Eloise Harriman
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Victoria Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Spencer Louis Victoria | 04 08
age. Sixteen
year and art. Sophomore, Literature
history of characters. They're the same year, and as Spencer awkwardly shuffled into the first years dorm behind his brother, the first person in the room he actually smiled at with meaning was Isaac. It would have been Ethan, but Ethan was in front. And maybe there was a little dislike towards Spencer at first. He wasn't shy for attention, like Isaac may have thought. Attention seeker was never Spencer anyway. He blended into the background, his siblings were the ones that could stand all eyes on them (well, maybe not quite Kaylor, but whatever).
random fact about your charie. He totally owns an original, signed, Beatles vinyl. By John Lennon too.
thoughts. "It's totally embarrassing, how much I fail around Isaac. But, man, he's gorgeous. And God I sound like a girl here, and I realise I'm totally in gush mode, but seriously. He notices the girls though, not me. Of course. He's 100% straight with and extra topping of straight. Ugh. It annoys me so much. I don't know whether it annoys me more that he's into girls or that I can't stop gushing everytime I see him. I stammer, go bright red, and proceed to try and carry out a normal conversation. For someone who writes well, I can get incredibly tongue tied around him. I try not to think too hard about it- pick someone else that I know I even have a chance with. Well, I gotta try and not be ridiculous all the time..."
Spencer Victoria
Spencer Victoria
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down