Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI!

2 posters

Go down

JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! Empty JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI!

Post  Ozzie Kendell Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Oz felt kinda naked standing around at the entrance to the gym, wearing his old pair of black swim trunks and a slightly ratty black shirt. He also thought he probably looked really strange pairing this attire with his bright white sneakers, but he really loved those shoes. Besides, he didn't have any sandals or anything else to wear. It didn't matter though. He could reason it out to himself all he wanted, he still felt kinda naked and kinda strange. And a lot scared.

There weren't any younger kids at the gym, at least none he could see, and he felt very alone waiting out here for his Wicked Witch Evalee as older kids passed him and gave him funny looks. He didn't notice that none of the looks had any menace in them, he was just aware that he was being stared at a lot. A real lot. He shuffled his feet and pretended that there was something really interesting to look at on the ground. He hoped Evalee would be there soon. He was really excited that she had gotten her part, and he was really excited to go and hunt jacuzzis with her. He just wasn't really excited about the whole standing around alone part.
Ozzie Kendell
Ozzie Kendell
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI! Empty Re: JAAAAA{{Evalee}}CUZZI!

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 am

Evalee danced around her room trying to remember what, if anything, she'd forgotten. She couldn't think of anything. She'd just finished tugging on her green swimsuit. Snatching a towel off of her bed, she slipped on a pair of delicate slippers and raced out of her room. As she ran through the halls, she wrapped the towel around herself. She thought she'd get lost without a map. Although it did take her more time than it should have, she had to backtrack twice, she finally arrived at the gym. Where she found poor Oz waiting for her. "Oz!"

Unfortunately, Evalee's slippers failed to stop her momentum in time and she bowled Oz over, tangling them both up in the towel. After a desperate moment's fight with the troublesome towel, she rolled away from her friend, stood up and offered him her hand. "Sorry, Wizard, my magical slippers failed me." She grinned apologetically. "I kept you waiting didn't I? My apologies."
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzie Kendell Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Oz looked up, a smile rocketing to his face at the sound of his approaching friend. She just sounded so happy to see him! That was something he had so far only associated with his little sister. There were a lot of similarities between Annie and Evalee, but there were a lot of differences too, which was good. Oz didn't really know Evalee that well, but he had a feeling that she was stronger than she looked. He had to keep reminding himself that she was his friend, and he didn't have to look out for her. They looked out for each other. "Evalee!" he began, but was unable to continue his sentence seeing that Evalee was now sliding straight for him.

He was on the floor in less than a second, tangled up with the polka-dotted Evalee and her towel. He struggled next to her, trying not to kick her or anything, but it didn't seem to be helping. Finally she ended up getting them both out of the tangle and offering to help him up. It seemed that he would be the one that needed looking after, not her. He took her hand, inexplicably glad that he had been wearing a shirt for the duration of their foray on the floor; he didn't want to have accidentally molested her or anything. Yech.

"I think them magic slippers might have it out for me." he said, grinning and rubbing his bruised behind. "Don't apologize, I can't be mad at you cause your slippers are on the fritz." He grabbed her by the hand, not even thinking about what he was doing, wanting to start looking for the hot tubs. He'd never been in one before, and it was something he'd always wanted to try. "How bout we get this hunt for the mythical Jacuzzi monster underway? Where should we start?"
Ozzie Kendell
Ozzie Kendell
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Evalee was somewhat embarrassed at her lapse in judgment. Her slippers did not grip the floor very well. She should've remembered that. In any case, as long as Oz didn't hate her, then all was still well with the world. "Well, they are the slippers of a wicked witch! They can't help but be inclined to destroy you, Wizard. Although, I would hope they don't do it so physically next time." She laughed. Slippers on the fritz. That was the funniest thing she'd heard in a while. She knew why they were on the fritz. But the very idea of a pair of slippers, of all things, being on the fritz. As though they were pieces of technology.

Her hand wrapped around his comfortably and she didn't raise a fuss about it. She, like him, was rather too focused on the whole 'find a hot tub' idea. "Hmmm...I've heard Jacuzzi monsters like to next next to the giant pool creatures. So, let's try that area first." Evalee scanned the gym until she spotted the door leading to the pool. "This way, Oz!" With that, she lead the way to the door. Upon reaching it, she slowly pushed it open and stepped inside, searching for their quarry.
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzie Kendell Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Ah! By the pools! Why hadn't he thought of that? "Capital idea, Miss Witch!" he said, letting her pull him along in the right direction, "I obviously need to work on my Wizarding skills if I can't even track such a lumbering monster as the Jacuzzi." He nodded to emphasize his words, still being gently led along by Evalee's hand. It was a good thing she knew where they were supposed to be going. For all of his skill in finding his way around outdoors, more often than not he became utterly lost inside buildings. He followed her into the pool room and joined her in scanning the room for their 'prey'. The pool water was lapping lazily at it's edges, but that wasn't what interested Oz at the moment.

Along one of the walls of the room there was a pair of large above-ground tubs, one of which was bubbling and steaming as if it had been waiting especially for them. His grip tightened a bit on Evalee's hand and he pointed eagerly at the steaming hot tub. "I think I've spotted a perfect specimen of the genus Hottus Tubicus. What do you say we take a closer look?" It was Oz's turn now to pull Evalee along, this time directly towards the waiting Jacuzzi. He pulled his shirt off and gestured towards the tub, "Ladies first, Miss Witch."
Ozzie Kendell
Ozzie Kendell
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Evalee DeMontclier Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:48 am

Evalee grinned at him. "It is in no way your fault. You've just spent more time in the Green City than I have. I've become very skillful at hunting such large monsters." She was really glad, now, that she'd taken time earlier that month to figure out, from the school map she'd been given, where the heck the pool even was. She'd merely been curious at the time, for Mal had told her the school did have an indoor pool, which had piqued her interest. Up until this day, she hadn't even ventured into the gymnasium. It just hadn't been at the top of her list. No, first and foremost had been the theater and figuring out where all the rooms she needed to know about were placed.

Evalee was still staring at the pool when Oz's grip tightened on her hand. Immediately she turned and followed his gaze to the bubbling, beckoning tubs. "A closer look might indeed prove if this is a friendly creature or not." She docilely followed along behind him, content in knowing that the jacuzzi they had been seeking had been in the right place. The gentleman that Oz was made her smile. "Why thank you, good sir." She let the towel drop and only paused to step out of her slippers. Carefully, she climbed the small steps leading to the lip of the hot tub and swung one leg over. Of course, this was when she was at her most unbalanced and due to the fact that she could not find solid footing in the pleasantly heated water, she slipped and tumbled into the jacuzzi with a yelp of surprise.
Evalee DeMontclier
Evalee DeMontclier
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down