Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?}

4 posters

Go down

Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} Empty Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?}

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:40 am

Abi stormed into her room, tears running down her face as she slammed the door behind her. Furious sobs emitting from her as she tried to keep as quiet as possible, it was embarrasing walking through the whole school bawling your eyes out over one person. She couldn't even think about him without another sob choking her throat. Abi fell onto her bed, bouncing on the mattress as she curled up on her side, tucking her knees in. Little tracks where her tears had fallen were present on her cheeks, she didn't want to leave here.

If Abi left, she'd be going back to Montana, leaving practically everything and everyone she'd grown up around, one of them being Darnell. He didn't think it was worth being her friend anymore, he didn't want to make it the best last year, he was just giving up. Abi had always thought they'd just keep in contact forever, she didn't think they'd go their separate ways, it seemed that Darnell wasn't seeing through the thick rose coloured glasses she was.

Abi didn't think she'd ever forget what Darnell had said to her, they hardly ever fought and when they did they always made up. She couldn't see herself ever making up with Darnell for what he had said, she hadn't done anything wrong had she? He had wished he'd never had met her, he was just sitting there out by the lake, smoking and holding a bottle not even having the guts to look at her properly. Her hand brushed away some of her hair, she shoved her long hair behind her, away from her face.

we'll probably never see each other again..."

The words he had uttered rushed to her head, drawing another tear from her bloodshot eyes. Abi loved Darnell, after so many years of being best buddies and at the last hurdle before they leave he decides it would've been better never being friends. What made her even more upset was that somehow, even though Darnell had said everything, and they weren't friends anymore, she still loved him. What she would do to turn back time, if she had said things differently.

Different scenarios were running through her head, Abi shook her head, wondering what he was doing at that point in time. Was he finishing up another cigarette? Downing the bottle? She sighed, they had even discussed what they would do after this, funnily enough, Abi was pretty upset about it and Darnell was cheering her up. He said he'd move to Montana, get a place near her. All of that had just exploded in her face. She shut her eyes, a hiccup erupting and echoing about the room.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} Empty Re: Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?}

Post  Audrey Catlett Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 am

Audrey had decided she wanted to take a random shower. She usually didn't go through random times where she just wanted to be clean, and she wasn't really sure if this was one of them, or if she just wanted something to do. It had been a long week of classes and the weekends have always been Audie's favorite time to just do things she wanted to do. And to be able to just do things super randomly was always fun. For example, starting out just walking around the lake and then just really randomly decided you want to jump in and you actually do it. That's always fun.

As she finished up in the shower, she turned off the faucets and push her arms through her old but comfy robe. After a couple minutes of brushing her wet hair, she decided since it was getting closer to the end of the day, she'd just throw it up into a messy pony tail. Audrey was getting dressed, still locked away in the bathroom, she stopped humming a recent piece of music when she her someone enter the dorm room, on the other side of the bathroom door. She quickly pulled on her final article of clothing (her shirt) and made her way into the dorm.

She quickly spotted Abi laying on her side. Audie automatically hurried over to her friend and sat on the edge of the bed. Every single one of the girls that lived in this room have came into their room and cried about something. It happens, it's just a part of life living with people all school year. Things get said and people cry; things don't go the way they should, people cry. Audrey reached over and pushed some of Abi's hair away from her face. "Should I get chocolate, or cake, or cookies? Just name anything junk food that starts with the letter C and I'll get some." She gave her friend a small smile. Audrey always went straight to junk food when something went wrong. She figured after you get some sugar in you, then the pain doesn't feel so big.

She stood up off Abi's bed and pointed to her dresser. "I've got a bunch of stuff already here. We can have a snack, and if you wanna vent about anything I've got an open ear." She was never the one people went to for advice, but she always hoped that all the girls knew that if they needed someone to listen to, then she'd offer a chocolate and her ears.
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?} Empty Re: Best Friends Suck {senior girls only? open?}

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 am

Abi sniffed, Audie had perched on her bed, and she was glad for the company. Chocolate chip cookies" She gave a small smile, "Please" Then her smile fell as she began thinking that she wouldn't even sit next to Darnell in lunch, or dinner or any other time of day. Just like he'd said. It would be like they'd never met. "Da-Darnell thinks it would be best if we weren't friends anymore" Abi sat up slowly, watching Audie.

She swallowed, her throat sore from all the sobbing, "He doesn't think he should've ever been friends with me in the first place" Abi croaked, "He was just sat there, he didn't even have the decency to look at me" Her legs slid to the floor, while her back was hunched over. She couldn't imagine not doing anything with Darnell, they wouldn't even graduate together! "All because" Her voice rose with each word "we'll be going our separate ways at the end of the year" Abi's breath came out ragged.

Audie would help, anything anyone said would be better than lying there feeling sorry for herself. Abi didn't know what else to do, it was like the rug had been pulled out from under her, she didn't know who to turn to, who she could even call in this type of situation. If Abi ever fell out with anyone, it was Darnells shoulder she would cry on, she had always had the best time when she was with him, although she wouldn't admit it to anyone.

Abi felt like walking to her car and flying out of Harriman, driving somewhere. Anywhere. So long as she was away from the school and she didn't have to face him. It would happen, she'd probably see him around, he was a musician, of course she would see him. Another hiccup came, "I'm glad you're here though, Audie" She whispered. Abi took a deep breath and let it out. "He was my best friend" She sniffed, "Now he's a complete arse" Abi stared down at the ground, her mind was drawing a blank on what she should do.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:41 am

As soon as Abi said which C snack food she wanted, Audrey made her way over to her dresser. How she was able to keep snack foods in here without attracting ants was beyond her, but she did it. She pulled out a small baggie full of chocolate chip cookies and went back to Abi's bed. She handed the bag to her friend before sitting down next to her. "Well, everyone's going their own way after this year. It doesn't mean things need to change now." She frowned. What was wrong with Darnell? Who said stuff like that anyways. Audrey scrunched up her face slightly trying to think of a reason to say something like that now.

"Maybe he figured it would be easier to separate earlier than continue to get close and have it be super hard later?" Audrey was trying, but she was sure that making excuses for him wouldn't help much. She was ready to just complain about how someone shouldn't say something like that. Plus she couldn't see any reason why he would want to say something like that now. It just didn't make sense. In her opinion, she wanted to get the most out of this last year. She didn't care whether or not she saw people next year, right now. That was something she'd worry and cry over at the end of the year, but it looked like people were already worried about it.

She reached over and gave Abi a hug when she said she was glad Audie was there. "I'm always here for you, babe. Wet hair and all." She shook her still wet pony tail lightly, before continuing. "What was he doing instead of looking at you? I mean usually people glance at the people they're talking to even if they don't want to. What kept him distracted?" Maybe if he was drinking, there could be a chance that he didn't really mean what he said. Though she wasn't totally sure if it worked like that.

"Maybe give him sometime to cool down and try to talk to him again?"
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:15 am

Abi shrugged, "He thought it did" Her eyes were still red, and she was still upset but her tears had dried, leaving her with bright cheeks, Abi nodded her head. "But, doing it like this, now? He's upsetting me more than leaving on good terms" She had no idea what went on in that guy's head, he had the strangest logic sometimes, Abi reached out and grabbed a cookie. Muttering a quick thanks she nibbled at it, staring into space, there was nothing that could make her relationship with him better. "Yeah, thanks" She smiled, realising that in fact, Audie must've just come out the shower.

Abi rolled her eyes, "He was smoking, one after the other. I was only looking for him and he just" She willed herself not to cry, too much crying. "threw everything back in my face" It wasn't even a good reason as to why they shouldn't be friends, even if Darnell had merely suggested it, she'd be fuming. 'Hey let's not be friends anymore, it'll be easier at the end of the year!'. Darnell was completely distracted, "His smoking was more important than that conversation, he had a bottle in the other hand too" Abi frowned, "Show's how much our friendship means to him"

Abi looked at Audi carefully, there was no way she was ever going to speak to him again. "I'm not talking to him" Abi stated firmly, there was no way she was going to go over to him and try talking. She was done talking. It wasn't as if they had blown up over each other at something that was worth arguing over, it was Darnell making a decision and deciding for her. Abi didn't get a say in whether she wanted to stay friends with Darnell.

He'd just sat there, she wasn't worth leaving the cigarettes and booze. Ironically, she was wanting to find him to tell him something important, about how she felt. Now, it just felt like she'd been stabbed in the stomach and kicked to the floor, he really cared. "I don't get how this is supposed to make me feel better. How can I suddenly stop being friends with him? It's not like, turning off a switch"

Abi looked at the cookie, holding it up at eye level, "I need more than cookies" She rolled her eyes, flopping on the bed. Is that what Darnell thought, everytime something bad happened. When Abi thought that, she just pictured chocolate, ice cream and lots of soda. Eventually she'd be bouncing off the walls. Her hair was pooled around her, in a fan shape, Abi shut her her eyes, biting her lip.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:47 am

Nikki slid into the senior girls dorm and closed the door behind her and just leaned on it not paying attention to who was there. Her hair was disheveled and her lips red and swollen. Her shirt was misbuttoned, like she had buttoned it in the dark and hadn't quite gotten it right. She sighed with a big smile on her face. She had been out with El and yeah, they had been making out as usual.

She finally came down out of her cloud and noticed what was going on. "Hi Audi, Abi, what's going on? Abi, why have you been crying? If Darnie has done something to you I will have El beat some sense into him for you if you want." She came over and gave her best friend a hug. "So what's going on?"
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:08 am

Jay had been reading alone in the hallway of the Lit. Wing when she had noticed Nikki walk by. She had meant to call out her name and find out where she was going (she had a pretty good guess of where, or at least who, she was coming from, judging by the starry eyes and smudged grin) but by the time she'd stuck her book back in her purse, Nikki was out of earshot. Instead she had followed behind her, eventually entering the girls dorm on her heels. She was so focused on finally having caught up to Nikki that it was a few moments before she realized that all the senior girls were now in the room. And two of them seemed to be having a very emotional conversation. Jay wrapped herself around both Abi and Nikki, inviting herself into the hug. "Man, forget about El. Whoever made these many tears come out of my Pip's eyes is gonna have to answer to me. I'll kick his? ass." Judging by the lost expression on Abi's face and the look of concern on Audie's, Jay thought that it was almost certainly boy troubles. The chocolate chip cookies only cemented her suspicions.

"So who's the jerkbag and what did he do?" Jay picked up a chocolate chip cookie and sat shoulder to shoulder with Audie. Jay hadn't a clue what he would say to comfort her Pip, but she knew she would say anything she could to make those red eyes and tears go far far away.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:31 am

Audie sat by her friend listening. Not knowing what to say. Yeah, she knew Darnell, but it was more of a we're both into music kinda thing. She shrugged slightly. "Hon, I'm sure he's feeling pretty bad too...Not talking to him, won't fix things though...Maybe he just had a bad day?...Doesn't really give him excuses to say something like that though.." She said the end part more to herself than to Abi, she opened her mouth to say something else, but got distracted as Nikki AND Jane walked in.

Judging by the look of Nikki's shirt, she has just been with El. In any other circumstances, Audie would of made some sarcastic remark about trying harder to fix clothes, but since Abi was still upset she held her tongue. She quickly jumped into the group hug of the senior girls, before hurrying over to her dresser and pulling out some more cookies and some brownies.

She plopped back down onto Abi's bed and pushed the small paper plate of brownies into Abi's hands, before deciding to fill in the other girls herself. "Darnell just decided to tell Abi that he didn't want to be friends, but he was smoking and what not." She hugged Abi again, before shrugging.
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:41 am

"It'll be ok, Abi, you two will work things out, I know El is all worried that he'll lose me when I graduate, and he's afraid he'll never see me again. But I've been trying to convince him that I won't leave him hanging. That's the problem with dating a guy that's younger than you. They get all clingy and worried that you will find someone else. He's probably just worried that he's not going to see you after graduation and that he is trying to distance himself so he doesn't get hurt so bad. And he hurt you instead." Nikki was sure that was what the problem was, she sorta going through the same thing with El. Though they seemed to be working it out better than Abi and Darnie. "Poor Abi, you need to go talk to him. Reassure him that you won't forget him and that you'll see him after you graduate. I think I even told El that I would get a job at the Bean if I couldn't get my art to support me, but I forget exactly what I told him, we were rather, um, busy at the time." She blushed.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Abi looked up as Nikki and Jay entered the room, Nikki looked as if she'd just been with El, a smile on her face and all. A couple of hot tears dropped, El wasn't pushing Nikki away, far from it. She was happy to see all of them together with her, Abi smiled at Jay's words, a small smile but a smile nonetheless. Jay wasn't exactly sure what was going on, Audie rushed to fill them in on what happened. Whenever Darnell had a bad day, Abi just cheered him up and they eventually had a laugh, it didn't turn into an argument. "So? I should talk to him?"

She smiled as they had a group hug, "I love you guys, this is going to be the best last year ever, right?" Abi asked, even if Darnell was or wasn't her friend anymore, she would still have a good time with her friends. Abi looked at each of them in turn, her eyes quickly brushing over them. She wrapped her arms around Audie as she hugged her, the cookies were beginning to help her see sense. As she let go, Abi munched into the cookie once more, it was a very good cookie, "But, Darnell knows that's going to happen with everyone. He thinks he's just going to go back home and I'll be the successful one in Montana" She frowned.

Darnell was putting himself down, he could be successful after Harriman, but he just accepted the thought that he wouldn't be. "Of course I won't forget him" She answered softly, Abi's eyes blinked slowly, almost clear from the previous red colour. "I'll text him then" She sighed, he wouldn't talk to her. Abi reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, after staring at it for a second, she went down to 'Darnie' and clicked on send message. So long as he didn't bail on her, Abi wasn't even sure if she wanted to meet up today.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:45 am

"Yeah Abi, text him and let him know that you can't live without him," Nikki said semi-seriously. "Or like I threatend to do with El, see if I could stay another year and take classes that I wanted to take but didn't have time for. Or get a job locally so that we could be together for the year and then go somewhere where we could both get jobs." She shook her head. "Boys! They always think the worst and stress about it instead of talking about how they feel. Like we would dump them just because we graduate." She glanced down and noticed that her shirt was buttoned wrong. She started at the bottom and started rebuttoning it the right way. She realized what she must look like and blushed even deeper. Well it couldn't be helped now, they must know what she had been doing and with whom.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down