Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
doe, a dear // JJ Johnson EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson

+10
Nikki Johns
Alicia Allred
Audrey Catlett
Saffron Wickersham
Kaylor Victoria
Gerard Crelia
Silver Elizabeth Bessette
Isabelle Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Jane Johnson
14 posters

Go down

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Empty doe, a dear // JJ Johnson

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:24 pm

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 000001-reese_witherspoon
jane lynn johnson

~life is a cabaret~
What good is sitting alone in your room? Come hear the music play. // STRANGERS
Life is a Cabaret, old chum, Come to the Cabaret.
Put down the knitting, the book and the broom. Time for a holiday. // NEW FRIENDS
Life is Cabaret, old chum, come to the Cabaret.
Come taste the wine, come hear the band. // FRIEND OF A FRIEND
Come blow your horn, start celebrating; // ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
Right this way, your table's waiting // WE ONLY JUST MET
No use permitting some prophet of doom to wipe every smile away. // ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
Come hear the music play. Life is a Cabaret, old chum, come to the Cabaret!
I used to have a girlfriend known as Elsie // USED TO BE FRIENDS
With whom I shared four sordid rooms in Chelsea // ROOMMATES
She wasn't what you'd call a blushing flower... // FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
As a matter of fact she rented by the hour. // CIRCLE OF TRUST
The day she died the neighbors came to snicker: // AVERAGE FRIENDS
"Well, thats what comes from to much pills and liquor." // DRINKING FRIENDS
But when I saw her laid out like a Queen she was the happiest corpse I'd ever seen. // SO-SO FRIENDS
I think of Elsie to this very day. I'd remember how she'd turn to me and say: // PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
"What good is sitting alone in your room? Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum, come to the Cabaret."
And as for me, I made up my mind back in Chelsea, when I go, I'm going like Elsie. // OLD FAMILY FRIENDS
Start by admitting from cradle to tomb isn't that long a stay. // PARTNERS IN CRIME
Life is a Cabaret, old chum, only a Cabaret, old chum, and I love a Cabaret! // BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

~it's been a long day but love is my legs~
Well, here it is five pm, the finish of a long day's work; And there they are, both of them, the secretary and the clerk. // FLEETING GLANCES
Not very well acquainted; not very much to say; But I can hear those two little minds tickin' away. // ATTRACTION
Now she's thinking:I wonder if we take the same bus? And he's thinking: There could be quite a thing between us. // COULD BE MORE
Now she's thinking: He really is a dear. And he's thinking: But what of my career? // TENSION
And she says: Hmm. And he says: A hum heh. // AWKWARD ATTRACTION
Well, it's been a long day. Well, it's been a long, been a long, been a long, been a long day.
Now, she's thinking: I wish that he were more of a flirt. And he's thinking: I guess a little flirting won't hurt.// FLIRTING
Now she's thinking: For dinner we could meet. And he's thinking: We both have got to eat. // GOOD TERMS
And she says: Achoo! And he says: Gesundheit. // LINGERING FEELINGS
Well, it's been a long day. Well, it's been a long, been a long, been a long, been a long day.
Hey, there's a yummy Friday special at Stouffer's; It's a dollar ninety vegetable plate // ON AND OFF
And on the bottom of the ad--not bad--service for two, three-fifty-eight. // POSSIBLE FUTURE
To make a bargain, make a date. Wonderful. It's fate. // FUTURE
Now she's thinking: What female kind of trap could I spring? And he's thinking: I might as well forget the whole thing. // LUST
Now, she's thinking: Suppose I take his arm. And he's thinking: Well, really what's the harm? // FLING
And she says: Hungry? And he says: Yeah! // FOR SHOW
Yeah! Yeah. Well, it's been a long day.
Well, it's been a long, been a long, been a long, been a long day.
Well, it's been a long, been a long, been a long, been a long day.

I was alone and cold and damp, // IN DENIAL
I tried to fly but both my wings would cramp // BAD TERMS
'Til you came along and lit the lamp to guide me to my exit ramp. // SWEETHEARTS
Love is my legs and you are my love so you are my legs, my love.
Finally I understand how hope is the hand that squeezes a heart and helps it to start once again. // MUTUAL CRUSH
Faith are the toes attached to your feet so I'll be your feet completely, // ONE SIDED CRUSH
Always there to strive in your socks, alive in your socks, // OBSESSIVE
No longer dejected, two feet resurrected- connected to legs which is love- // ONE NIGHT STAND
Now come to me, soldier. I'm still afraid. // FORBIDDEN
I know you can do it. Please try. // FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
I want to keep going. My legs are full of love. Stand over there. // IN LOVE
Here? Further. How far do you want to go? All the way! // TRUE LOVE
Love is my legs and you are my love, so you are my feet-bones of love. // SECRET
The leg-bone's connected to ankle-bones connected to feet-bones of love. // ENGAGED
Help me scrape the rust from my heart, blow the dust from my heart // PAST LOVE
Then help me adjust to the trust that you thrust in my heart // FINAL
With your legs full of- Love is your legs- // MARRIED
It was all in my head- now you get on that bed! // SLEEPING BUDDIES

~don't be the bunny~
A little bunny in the meadow, is nibbling grass without a care // NEW FOUND ENEMIES
He's so delightful as he hops for you // BY ASSOCIATION
You say, "Hi, bunny" and he stops for you // FORMER FRIENDS
You pull your trigger and he drops for you // FOR SHOW
Goodbye, bunny-boo. Hello, rabbit stew! // RIVALS
Don't be the bunny, don't be the stew // TENSION
Don't be the dinner, you have better things to do // DISGUST
It ain't no joke, that's why it's funny // FEAR
So take your cue don't be the bunny
Don't be the bunny

A little bunny at a toll booth he needs a measly fifty cents // AVOIDANCE
Our little bunny didn't plan ahead poor bunny simply hasn't got the bread // INTIMIDATED
He begs for mercy, but gets jail instead // DISTRUST
Hasenpfeffer's in the air as the bunny gets the chair! // JEALOUS
Don't be the bunny don't be the dope // COLD SHOULDER
Don't be the loser you're much better than that, Hope! // ANNOYING
You're born to power, you're in the money! // CHEATED ON
Advice to you, don't be the bunny
A little bunny in a shoe box, he thinks he's found a brand new home // INTOLERABLE
So snug and cozy on your closet floor, now what's that bunny in my closet for? // DISLIKE
With a mallet and some clippers, you find out: new bunny slippers! // BACKSTABBED
Don't be the bunny, don't be the shoe // ONE-SIDED HATRED
You don't get stepped on - no, the one who steps is you! // MUTUAL HATRED
You're stepping up to where it's sunny // HARDCORE HATRED
Step on the poor! Don't be the bunny! // GO TO HELL

Code:

[img]I WANTS ME SOME PICTURES :D[/img]
    [b]full name:[/b]
    [b]year and artistic group:[/b]
    [b]three things you can't do without:[/b]
    [b]relationship!  (quote please!)[/b]
    [b]history:[/b]
    [b]what you think of Jay:[/b]

Last edited by Jane Johnson on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Empty Re: doe, a dear // JJ Johnson

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:38 pm

CHEECAS

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_Zooey_Deschanel_098 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_zooey182 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_ljzooeywtf
Izz Cauldine
They go: "jay jay bo bay banana fana fo fay, I love my jane! we met when I was just a young'n, but I'm so glad for that! our lifeduet is just so perfect... I'm glad to have a cool upperclassman friend, and I really try my hardest not to get all weird when she gets roles that I can't because I'm younger. But oh, baby, is that gonna' change now that I'm an upper! haha, I love you Jane.."
We go:"Mizz Izz is one of the things I think I'm going to miss most about this place. I know there's a bit of an age gap, but that's never really bothered me before. Really, people are people and it doesn't really matter if their twelve or a hundred and twelve! Unless you're planning to marry them of course, but that's not the case here. I mean technically Izz is my baby's momma, but it's not like that's any reason for a lifetime of commitment! Hah, in all seriousness though, Izz is one of this school's up-an-comings, and I've been lucky to get to know her for two years already. Now that she's not a frosh anymore, maybe we'll end up in some of the same productions this year!"

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_kat2 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_000hay7y doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_kat1
They go: "She is really welcoming and is good with french."
We go:"Me and Silver met out on the Harriman lawn at the back-to-school picnic just this year. I was intrigued at having met somebody from another country, and I totally intend on bugging her constantly with questions about her upbringing and such."

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_Kristin_icon2 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_118 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_119
Kaylor Drea Victoria
They go: "I think she's a real sweetheart. She doesn't judge based merely on appearances and I really like that. She's not shallow, but is in fact very deep. I wish I'd known someone like her earlier on in life. She's a lot of fun to be around, what with her pleasant outlook on life."
We go:"Oh man, Kaye is one of the best artists I've met, and that's really saying something seeing as Harriman's positively crawling with them. I guess she's kind of strange, but who isn't? Anyways, the world would be an incredibly boring place if people were all the same. I really wish that we'd had a chance to meet sooner, but I am kind of glad that it worked out the way it did. I mean, as glad as a person can be about getting stuck in an elevator. When stuff like that happens and brings people together, though, you've got to imagine that it wasn't just some stupid stroke of fate. I don't know as much about Kaye as I'd like to, but we still have a whole year to hang out. I'll just have to make the most of it!"

Saffron Adelinde Wickersham
They go: "Janie-kins? She's like the big sister I've always dreamed of! Girl's ca-ray-zay just like me! And seriously, she's got a good head on her shoulders. I hope we can chill a ton this year, Jane really adds the color to my days."
We go:"Saffie-ron! I'm so glad she's going to be my voluptuous VP for Cinema-awesome this year, I really couldn't have asked for anybody better. She's so fearless and fierce and just completely...herself! I'll never find her telling me I look wonderful in a hideous outfit, at least not unless sucha comment is followed by raucous laughter in a bout three seconds. Saffie is always fun to be around, and her energy always rubs off on me. She reminds me a lot of my little sister, and I'm afraid I sometimes treat her like one. I know I can't be protective over everybody, but I've always got Saffie's back if she needs it."

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_emma doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_Emma doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_2hr3neg
Audrey Catlett
They go: "Jay! She's absolutly amazing. I don't know what I'd do with out her craziness around our room. Being roomies with her has got to be one of the best things about Harriman. Other than being able to get new music when I get bored of the old ones of course! Anyways. Jane's one of the only people who don't get annoyed at me when I go around blowing on my Bassoon reed. It's an annoying sound, but it's totally fun and she doesn't mind! Well don't tell her this! When she goes recruiting for people to be in her films I always hide and complain that I don't want to be in it, but in truth...I love it! It's totally fun, I kinda understand how some people get all crazy with theatre...Kinda..."
We go:"Ree is my favorite roommate, but don't tell the others! It's always inevitable that you'll like one person out of a group more than the others, and it's not like we gang up on them or anything, Ree and me just see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. It's always easy for me to hang out with her and just talk or just do nothing. I love listening to her practice her Bassoon, and she's always a willing audience for me practicing a song I'm trying to learn. She is very near the top of my 'people-to-exploit-on-film' list, though she's probably the least willing actor I've ever tried to work with. No matter, she always ends up helping me out anyway, though sometimes I feel kind of guilty dragging her along. It seems that Ree and I can bond over almost anything: cars, chocolate, cooking. At least all the c-words. She is definitely somebody I would miss in my life if she left, and the fact that she's a musician and I'm in theater means that we're going to have to part sooner or later. I'll just have to do my best to make this year count, I guess!"

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_broomsticks_regina12 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_rs26 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_ICONATOR_20cedf1acb5e57190bfcae59ea
Alice Agamemnon Allred
They go: "If there is anyone who has tried hard to be someone they aren't, I suspect it might be her. I mean, I see her working hard and carrying a lot of responsibility. I see trying to love people even when it hurts, I see... a girl who is trying to fight her own nature. I don't have anything to support this, but it's just the impression I get. I think that she needs to get in a really good ecstasy-induced bubble with someone she trusts and just... talk herself out. I think the girl you would see the next day would knock your socks off and leave the JJ from yesterday in pale-imitation-land."
We go:"I don't know what it is about Alicia, but I just get rubbed to wrong way. Her and Izz seem close, but I honestly don't see why. I mean, she's kind of nasty, you know? I guess she's into some of the same stuff (drugwise at least) that Will's into, but I can't find anything about her to make up for that. She's a good singer, I suppose, but she's the kind of person who never tries to better herself. Oh man, that sounds cruel. I just mean that she was born with talent coming out of her ears, but she's still at the same level she was when she was born. I guess she just hasn't figured out how to improve on what she already needs to, and she doesn't really have to I suppose, but being the kind of person who beats myself up over getting characters just right I don't understand how she can be so nonchalant about it. I don't think she means to make me feel that way, but I can't help it. I always feel slightly on edge around her. Maybe this year I can find some way to connect with her and I can stop avoiding hanging out with her and Izz."

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_icon100x10020375 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_Hayley doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_Hayley_Williams__14_by_xmidnightx
Nicholette "Nikki" Marie Johns
They go: "I couldn't wish for better roomies, and Jane is right up there at the top. She and I have so much in common she is like the sister I never had. I hate to think that this is our final year here at Harriman. We could always flunk out and do another year. (Just Kidding!) We both love cars and love to work on them, so you might find the two of us singing duets while we are up to our elbows in grease under the hood of a car we are working on. If we don't get jobs singing, maybe we should open an auto repair place and offer songs and oil changes."
We go:“I know I've said this about a million times, but I have the best roommates in the entire school. You can try to argue if you want, but you've already lost. I mean, take Nikki for example. I think her and I were meant to be sisters or something, and we've ended up being something close to that anyway. If I ever had any doubts about Nikki, which I never have, they all went away when we got old enough to bring our cars to school and I saw her beauty. MonaLisa, she calls it, and that's just about the best name for that work of art that she drives. And what's even better is that she knows how to take care of it! Growing up working on cars with my dad has kinda taught me to cringe when some poor stupid schmuck is driving a beautiful piece of machinery, but Nikki keeps that beauty purring perfectly. On top of that, Nikki has one of the most impressive voices I've ever heard, and she's never satisfied with her own level of expertise. She, Abi, and I are each others best critics, and with each others' help we've all grown immensely over the past six years. I'm so thankful for having such great friends and roommates, and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without them. Maybe we can just all go to college together and get an apartment. Hey, I can dream, right?”

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 22 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 27 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 14
Abigail Applebottom
They go: “Jane. Janey. Jay. JJ. Well. Where to start! She's one of my closest friends and better yet she's my roomie! There's the slight thing with my guitar, having to play a few lullaby songs for Jay, I don't mind. After a few it gets a bit annoying, but she's on of my closest friends I don't mind that much! It's weird hving three singers in the same dorm, year. Things get a bit competitive, but Jay is more involved in acting, so it's not a problem at all. There never has been one, we've always sorted it out before it's managed to escalate to a full time argument. I trust this girl with alot of my secrets, alot more than some of my other friends, I've known her since the beginning!”
We go:“Gosh, I just must be one of the luckiest people in the world! I mean, honestly, I totally lucked out with all THREE of my roommates. Pip is definitely no exception. I mean, even her nickname kicks ass! Granted, she has some strange aversion to my beautiful car, but everybody has their quirks, and I can handle it as long as she keeps putting up with my midnight requests for her to play guitar. How cool is that, by the way? Heaven knows I've tried to get her to teach me like a hundred times, but I just can't seem to stick with it. Oh well, I just make her play what I want to hear anyways! We've had our quarrels, of course, but I have oodles of respect for her. I think it helps too that she's pure vocals, and doesn't seem to have much of an interest in musical theater. Neither of us are extremely competitive, but it's hard to ignore how tense our dorm room gets when Abi and Nikki are both trying out for the same gig, I wouldn't want to have to risk my friendship with Abi over a stupid role or other. ”

Last edited by Jane Johnson on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 17 times in total
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:38 pm

DEECAS

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_gaspardulliel-2 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_GaspardIcon-13 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_GaspardIcon-28
Isaac Cauldine
He says:"Quite a brilliant young woman if I do say so myself. And I do. Though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to see as I am younger than her, and calling her young would make me feel like a kid again. Eitherway. We met way back when and hit it off pretty well. I love doing work with her on her movies and such. As nice as it can be to hear a huge group clap at the end of a recital, it's almost nicer to see her just smile when she sees part of her films with their soundtrack for the first time. Don't know if she knows this, but I really only do film soundtracks for her. They can be a pain and you have to work on something for so long, and then there is the pressure of making sure it fits in but doesn't stand out because. But was the first to ask, so I don’t mind. Back to her. I love this girl, really. On top of everything else going for her, she is just down and out classy. She has real taste, you know? Of course she is the kind of girl to fall over herself for some guy who couldn’t appreciate her, but hey, I’m biased."
She says: "Okay. Yes, most of my friends are younger than me, but what do you expect? I mean, there's only so many people here my age, and frankly talent transcends age. Issac and I actually met by accident; he was practicing after hours where I was supposed to meet the friend of a friends who said he might score this little movie I'd done. Well, it turned out that that guy turned out to be one heck of a egotistical maestro and the little sixth grader nearby played better than him anyways! Back then I was a little partial to disliking the 'younger kids' (and I was only a frosh at the time too!), but I wanted to get the scoring over with and I had run out of options. I asked Issac to do it on a lark, and it turned out that he'd had more talent than I had expected! Since then I've made a point of searching him out when I need something musical done, and I definitely brag about him to all of my friends. After all, to a musical rube like me, somebody who can even catch a tune on a piano is brilliant. Somebody who can play like Issac Cauldine? That's utter genius."

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_lpavun doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_LouisPrades-Louis doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Th_louisprades
Gerard Crelia
He says:"Yeah, I do know Jane. We spoke a bit back when I had just started and she was always the pretty girl in the year above who paid little attention to me, but was nice when she did. And that was brilliant that she even spoke to me, what with our different reasons for being here. You know, her in theatre, and me in literature, so our paths didn't cross all too often. But then last year, we started talking a little more, which is cool because she's a great girl. I wish we could have proper conversations and all that jazz, but I guess I end up ruining them by just drifting off into my own world. I can't help it, but she'll say something that'll give me an idea, that sends me into that little world, and I sincerely hopes that doesn't come off as me ignoring her. As I say, she's a great girl, and I wish I could talk to her more often."
She says: "Gerard. Oh wow. I mean...yeah I know him, what of it? We're not like really good friends or anything, which I think is pretty much my fault. But it only looks like I'm falling all over myself and tying my tongue when I talk to him, it's really nothing. I swear. I've known him since he started here, but I didn't really pay any attention to him till last year. We'd spoken and stuff, but I guess I'd just always had better things to do than pay attention to him. Then last year he hit fifteen and...wow. Um, did I say wow? I totally meant...ow. He kind of hurts the eyes, you know? He's so pretty and deep and brooding and God I just wish I could hold a conversation with him without tripping over my own words! Why is it that I can banter shamelessly with Zach and Issac, but when I actually try to flirt I come out sounding like a total asshole? Whatever, I guess I'll just have to work on it this year. I mean, I'm leaving after this anyways, so what happens, happens!"

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Micahavv_1copy doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Micahavvv_32 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Micahavvv_2
Micah Katz
He says:"I have to say, when I was a Freshman, Jane Johnson was pretty much the sexiest thing ever to look twice at me. Of course, back then, I wasn't hot stuff like I am now, but it was still pretty cool. My first kiss was totally, like, bitching and stuff thanks to Jaybird, and even though we're just best friendies now, I totally wouldn't mind a little smooch from my buddy. She obsesses over my nose in a way that's unhealthy sometimes, but it's okay, because at least I'm getting some attention from my favorite girl in the world. I'd pick hanging out with Jane over the possibility of sex any day. Wow. We'll probably end up married or something anyways, so no worries; she'll owe me plenty of sex for all of the times I've missed 'cause of her and her bizarre need for attention."
She says: "Ah, Micah is definitely my best guy friend. Of course Will doesn't count, he's my best friend period. But Audie is my best girl friend and Micah is my best guy friend. We went out once, did you know? Oh yeah, big whoop. Lil' Miss Jay got herself some hot hand-holding action back in the day. I've since reeled in my crazy side (oh, stop laughing) and now Katz and I are just buddy-buddies. We're close, man. Tight. Like two eye-watering wasabi peas in a pod. He makes me laugh out a lung on a daily basis, and I cheer him on like a crazy woman at soccer games. Oh, and he's Jewish too, how cool is that? I mean it's, you know, solemn and stuff, but it's still pretty cool. And you know what him being Jewish means? Oh yeah, the nose. I've told him on many occasions that I would just like to marry his nose, but he keeps insisting that life just wouldn't be the same without it. Pah. Pah, I say."

Last edited by Jane Johnson on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Cauldine Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:15 am

full name: Isaac Cauldine
year and artistic group: Sophomore Music
three things you can't do without: Isabelle. Music. Cigs Time to think.
relationship or coveted relationship: 04
history: They met when he was in 6th grade when she needed someone to make a score for a film. The score turned out to not be his best, but her friendship made up for it. They have stayed close through the years.
what you think of Jay:Quite a brilliant young woman if I do say so myself. And I do. Though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to see as I am younger than her, and calling her young would make me feel like a kid again. Eitherway. We met way back when and hit it off pretty well. I love doing work with her on her movies and such. As nice as it can be to hear a huge group clap at the end of a recital, it's almost nicer to see her just smile when she sees part of her films with their soundtrack for the first time. Don't know if she knows this, but I really only do film soundtracks for her. They can be a pain and you have to work on something for so long, and then there is the pressure of making sure it fits in but doesn't stand out because. But was the first to ask, so I don’t mind. Back to her. I love this girl, really. On top of everything else going for her, she is just down and out classy. She has real taste, you know? Of course she is the kind of girl to fall over herself for some guy who couldn’t appreciate her, but hey, I’m biased.
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:47 am

full name: izz(abelle) mae cauldine
year and artistic group: sophomore && OFFICIAL dancer (theater kid forever!)
three things you can't do without: isaac. simon. being wanted.
relationship or coveted relationship: 04.
history: Isabelle caught Jane singing Oingo Boingo, and since then there love of Danny Elfman (as well as Paul McCartney and many other pop singers) has brought them even closer. Isabelle tries her hardest for Jane not to be a competitive b-word, because she really does like her a lot, and would never want to come off as belligerent just because she has daddy issues.
what you think of Jay: "jay jay bo bay banana fana fo fay, I love my jane! we met when I was just a young'n, but I'm so glad for that! our lifeduet is just so perfect... I'm glad to have a cool upperclassman friend, and I really try my hardest not to get all weird when she gets roles that I can't because I'm younger. But oh, baby, is that gonna' change now that I'm an upper! haha, I love you Jane.."
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Elizabeth Bessette Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:10 pm

full name: Silver Elizabeth Bessette
year and artistic group: Junior, Musical (choir)
three things you can't do without: Her gold locket, Chocolate, and Music
relationship or coveted relationship: Good Friends
history: They don't really have a history yet, but they just met at the first school picnic thing!
what you think of Jay: She is really welcoming and is good with french.
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

https://www.youtube.com/user/DessaBoBessa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 pm

full name: Gerard Michael Crelia
year and artistic group: Junior, Literature
three things you can't do without: Pens, imagination, time to think.
relationship or coveted relationship:07 (on him), 03
history: Since Gerard met Jane when he was in the first year at Felicity's, he thought she was nice, and enjoyed talking to her when she had time. Since then, he became a little withdrawn and more artistically inclined, but will still spend time talking to Jane, hoping not to space out.
what you think of Jay: "Yeah, I do know Jane. We spoke a bit back when I had just started and she was always the pretty girl in the year above who paid little attention to me, but was nice when she did. And that was brilliant that she even spoke to me, what with our different reasons for being here. You know, her in theatre, and me in literature, so our paths didn't cross all too often. But then last year, we started talking a little more, which is cool because she's a great girl. I wish we could have proper conversations and all that jazz, but I guess I end up ruining them by just drifting off into my own world. I can't help it, but she'll say something that'll give me an idea, that sends me into that little world, and I sincerely hopes that doesn't come off as me ignoring her. As I say, she's a great girl, and I wish I could talk to her more often."
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:51 am

full name: Kaylor Drea Victoria
year and artistic group: Sophomore, Visual Art
three things you can't do without: Sketch book, pencil case with sketching materials inside, friends
relationship or coveted relationship: 04
history: One day early in the year of 07-08, Jane and Kaylor got trapped in an elevator. They were stuck together for some time and they ended up conversing. Kaylor dropped her mask in front of Jane and let the older girl in. They learned that they could actually be friends. When they got out of the elevator later on, they had a much better understanding about one another than they had when they'd stepped into the elevator to begin with.
what you think of Jay: "I think she's a real sweetheart. She doesn't judge based merely on appearances and I really like that. She's not shallow, but is in fact very deep. I wish I'd known someone like her earlier on in life. She's a lot of fun to be around, what with her pleasant outlook on life."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 pm

full name: Saffron Adelinde Wickersham
year and artistic group: Junior & Art
three things you can't do without: my camera, my hats & my lemon (car)
relationship or coveted relationship: casual friends
history: Since Saffie and Jane are in different artistic groups they don't get to see each other so so often, but they've seen each other socially, like for the movie club, and around the school in general. They've talked & laughed & the like.
what you think of Jay: "Janie-kins? She's like the big sister I've always dreamed of! Girl's ca-ray-zay just like me! And seriously, she's got a good head on her shoulders. I hope we can chill a ton this year, Jane really adds the color to my days."
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 am

full name: Audrey Catlett
year and artistic group: Senior! Band :]
three things you can't do without: Basson, New Music, Friends
relationship or coveted relationship: Besties! [Joined at the hip!]
history: Audrey and Jane have been friends since they were little middle schoolers wreaking havoc on Harriman. They quickly bonded over chocolate and talking about the stupid boys around school. Living together for most of the year will always bring up a fight or two. Fights don't lost long with them though. Usually getting over it within a couple hours, at most a day.
what you think of Jay: "Jay! She's absolutly amazing. I don't know what I'd do with out her craziness around our room. Being roomies with her has got to be one of the best things about Harriman. Other than being able to get new music when I get bored of the old ones of course! Anyways. Jane's one of the only people who don't get annoyed at me when I go around blowing on my Bassoon reed. It's an annoying sound, but it's totally fun and she doesn't mind! Well don't tell her this! When she goes recruiting for people to be in her films I always hide and complain that I don't want to be in it, but in truth...I love it! It's totally fun, I kinda understand how some people get all crazy with theatre...Kinda..."
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Allred Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:59 pm

full name:Alice Agamemnon Allred
year and artistic group: Sophomore, Music/Lit
three things you can't do without: external stimulation, that tiny chaotic element, and sustenance?
relationship or coveted relationship:
history: What history? I've never spoken to her, and she hasn't really spoken to me. I do get a little -stinkeye- vibe from her once in a while, but I'm not gonna assume I know what it's about. Innocent until proven guilty, and I hope that goes both ways.
what you think of Jay: If there is anyone who has tried hard to be someone they aren't, I suspect it might be her. I mean, I see her working hard and carrying a lot of responsibility. I see trying to love people even when it hurts, I see... a girl who is trying to fight her own nature. I don't have anything to support this, but it's just the impression I get. I think that she needs to get in a really good ecstasy-induced bubble with someone she trusts and just... talk herself out. I think the girl you would see the next day would knock your socks off and leave the JJ from yesterday in pale-imitation-land.
Alicia Allred
Alicia Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : between a thousand clever lines on a tattered paper napkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:04 pm

UPDATED <3
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:07 pm

full name: Nicholette "Nikki" Marie Johns
year and artistic group: Senior! Vocal/Metal Sculpture
three things you can't do without: MonaLisa, my welding torch, coffee.
relationship or coveted relationship: 05. joined at the hip
history: We have been roomies since we both arrived at Harriman, and sisters from another mister since then.
what you think of Jay: I couldn't wish for better roomies, and Jane is right up there at the top. She and I have so much in common she is like the sister I never had. I hate to think that this is our final year here at Harriman. We could always flunk out and do another year. (Just Kidding!) We both love cars and love to work on them, so you might find the two of us singing duets while we are up to our elbows in grease under the hood of a car we are working on. If we don't get jobs singing, maybe we should open an auto repair place and offer songs and oil changes.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:19 am

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 22 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 27 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson 14

full name: Abigail Emily Applebottom
year and artistic group: Senior, singer
three things you can't do without: Music. Bed. Cars.
relationship or coveted relationship: Partners in Crime, Roomates
history: Pip has known Jay since the beginning, somehow grabbing the name Pip from her last name 'Applebottom'. After a few laughs, not alot of people still call her Pip after five years of moving on. Jay still calls her that, after they first met. Of course, being roomies keeps them up to date with everything that's going on, they've known each other a long time.
what you think of Jay: “Jane. Janey. Jay. JJ. Well. Where to start! She's one of my closest friends and better yet she's my roomie! There's the slight thing with my guitar, having to play a few lullaby songs for Jay, I don't mind. After a few it gets a bit annoying, but she's on of my closest friends I don't mind that much! It's weird hving three singers in the same dorm, year. Things get a bit competitive, but Jay is more involved in acting, so it's not a problem at all. There never has been one, we've always sorted it out before it's managed to escalate to a full time argument. I trust this girl with alot of my secrets, alot more than some of my other friends, I've known her since the beginning!”
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:15 am

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Scream_Your_Heart_Out_by_xKaptiv-1 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Your_Pretty_by_xKaptivatedx-1 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson DarnellLeelandbtw-2
full name: Darnell Leeland Allred
year and artistic group: Senior & Band
three things you can't do without: best friend, drum sticks, & guitar
relationship! (quote please!) Come taste the wine, come hear the band. // FRIEND OF A FRIEND
As a matter of fact she rented by the hour. // CIRCLE OF TRUST
history: Darnell knows Jay from around and about, but mostly through Abigail, since he's practically attached to that girl's hip. Ooh... that would be nice... wait! This is about Jay... right, right... yeah, so Darnell thinks Jay is really cool from what he's seen and heard. And if there was anyone he felt could help him get closer with Abi it would be her, because she's totally nice and has a good heart and would probably try and help him. But he probably won't ask. Maybe she'll be able to tell...
what you think of Jay: "Jay, she makes me think of Abi... woops! Not supposed to talk about her here! Gah! Jay, Jay, Jay- okay, I'm getting something... Abi. CRAP!"
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah L. Katz Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:37 pm

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Micahavv_1copy doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Micahavvv_32 doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Micahavvv_2

full name: Micah Levi Katz
year and artistic group: junior, orchestra/composition
three things you can't do without: jane johnson, methusala (acoustic guitar), francine (cello)
relationship! (quote please!) Life is a Cabaret, old chum, only a Cabaret, old chum, and I love a Cabaret! // BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
Help me scrape the rust from my heart, blow the dust from my heart // PAST LOVE
And on the bottom of the ad--not bad--service for two, three-fifty-eight. // POSSIBLE FUTURE
With your legs full of- Love is your legs- // MARRIED XP (couldn't help myself)
history: When Micah came to the school as a freshman, he was immediately bombarded by "cool" sophomore Jane Johnson, the sexiest thing on two legs to look at him more than once. They, like, totally held hands like three times, and had a really badass kiss, and he felt her boob once when she was asleep. Micah would probably date her again, and harbors feelings for Jane that are entirely unrealized, but considers her his most prized possession along with his guitar and cello, and would never trade her friendship for anything short of, well like, marriage or something.
what you think of Jay:"I have to say, when I was a Freshman, Jane Johnson was pretty much the sexiest thing ever to look twice at me. Of course, back then, I wasn't hot stuff like I am now, but it was still pretty cool. My first kiss was totally, like, bitching and stuff thanks to Jaybird, and even though we're just best friendies now, I totally wouldn't mind a little smooch from my buddy. She obsesses over my nose in a way that's unhealthy sometimes, but it's okay, because at least I'm getting some attention from my favorite girl in the world. I'd pick hanging out with Jane over the possibility of sex any day. Wow. We'll probably end up married or something anyways, so no worries; she'll owe me plenty of sex for all of the times I've missed 'cause of her and her bizarre need for attention. "
Micah L. Katz
Micah L. Katz
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Peters Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:11 am

doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Michael_Angarano_005_0doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Michael_Angarano_016_0doe, a dear // JJ Johnson Michael_Angarano_020_0
full name: Zachary Quentin Peters
year and artistic group: freshman; visual art & theatre
three things you can't do without: his art, his pickup lines, and his haircare products
relationship!
I think of Elsie to this very day. I'd remember how she'd turn to me and say: // PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
Start by admitting from cradle to tomb isn't that long a stay. // PARTNERS IN CRIME

history: In his seventh grade when he'd just discovered the supreme wonder of pickup lines, Jay was one of the first few.. 'victims' Zach decided to try his them on, and definitely the first to react by shooting one right back at him instead of giving him a good smack across the face. It was one of the most surprising moments of his life, but it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship, albeit one full of cheesy lines and all sorts of wrong connotations during their conversations.
what you think of Jay: "Imagine what it was like for me back in seventh grade when this random blonde sophomore chick I'd decided to hit on for fun actually turned right around and came up with an even better line! Dude, I swear I stood there gaping at her for at least half a minute, but hell if it wasn't funny. Jay's a great friend to hang with, she's hilarious. And talented. We've got a good partnership going, she helps me out with theatre and I teach her how to rap- okay, not really, I just shove art and more art in her face. It's awesome how the two of us can be so ridiculously lame all the time and still laugh to death. Hey Jay, do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
Zach Peters
Zach Peters
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down