Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria]

5 posters

Go down

finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] Empty finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria]

Post  Ethan Victoria Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:12 pm

finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] Mward2
ethan darcy victoria
sophomore
guitar and vocals

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating - no strings attached
22 serious dating - monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff
38 family
39 close enough to be family

Code:
[*code][b]name:[/b] character name here
[b]age:[/b] character age here
[b]year:[/b] character year here
[b]artistic group:[/b] character group here
[b]history:[/b] where/how did they meet?
[b]relationship number/s:[/b] relationship number/s here
[b]-insert your character's name here- said:[/b] what does your character think of ethan?
[b]but ethan thinks:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[*/code]

note: when posting on ethan's plot page, please post both a coded and non-coded version of your plot. thank you. =]
Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] Empty Re: finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria]

Post  Ethan Victoria Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:17 pm

ladies
Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria] Empty Re: finding neverland [ethan darcy victoria]

Post  Ethan Victoria Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:20 pm

&& gentlemen
Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:51 am

Code:
[b]name:[/b] isabelle mae cauldine
[b]age:[/b] sixteen
[b]year:[/b] sophomore
[b]artistic group:[/b] dance
[b]history:[/b] Isabelle and Ethan met in sixth grade in music class. Isabelle was already rooming with his two sisters, and liked Kaylor a lot, so she made an effort to meet her brother. It was entirely worth it. Isabelle and Ethan hit it off well as interesting and unlikely friends, and tinkered around with music a little, her singing for him and him playing his guitar for her. In eighth grade they formed a band, Neverland, and they have slowly but surely near-perfected their art, and even gotten a few gigs!
[b]relationship number/s:[/b] 11 partner in crime
12 best friends
[b]izziebelles said:[/b] "Ethan is the Peter Pan to my Tinkerbell. We're both natural musical geniuses, so it was really only a matter of time before they met each other and started a totally awesome incredible band! We get along so well, and I feel like he's practically my brother sometimes. I don't think I'd ever date him, not that he's not cute, it's just he's probably the one friendship I would never want to compromise... (well, I mean, Simon, but, whatever...) I love what we do together, and I'm so happy that we're such good friends and band mates."
[b]but ethan thinks:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

name: isabelle mae cauldine
year: sophomore
artistic group: dance
history: Isabelle and Ethan met in sixth grade in music class. Isabelle was already rooming with his two sisters, and liked Kaylor a lot, so she made an effort to meet her brother. It was entirely worth it. Isabelle and Ethan hit it off well as interesting and unlikely friends, and tinkered around with music a little, her singing for him and him playing his guitar for her. In eighth grade they formed a band, Neverland, and they have slowly but surely near-perfected their art, and even gotten a few gigs!
relationship number/s: 11 partner in crime
12 best friends
izziebelles said: "Ethan is the Peter Pan to my Tinkerbell. We're both natural musical geniuses, so it was really only a matter of time before they met each other and started a totally awesome incredible band! We get along so well, and I feel like he's practically my brother sometimes. I don't think I'd ever date him, not that he's not cute, it's just he's probably the one friendship I would never want to compromise... (well, I mean, Simon, but, whatever...) I love what we do together, and I'm so happy that we're such good friends and band mates."
but ethan thinks: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Code:
[b]name:[/b] Saffron Wickersham
[b]age:[/b] 16
[b]year:[/b] Juneyah!
[b]artistic group:[/b] Art [Photography&Drawing]
[b]history:[/b] At a party or in the hallways- maybe at lunch? Saffron totally doesn't remember, but it doesn't make much difference because where ever it was they got to talking and their banter really flowed, y'know? It was pretty fun, Saffron had a good time, and she thinks of Ethan as a super cool kid she wouldn't mind chillin' with one time or another.
[b]relationship number/s:[/b] o8 & 1o
[b]Saffron said:[/b] "Ethan is like a really cool dude. He's got the gift of gab, like really funny stuff- I think that if we really wanted to, we could totally set up like a comedy tour- it'd be hilarious, people'd youtube us and everything. Hmm, youtube, maybe we should just set something up!? Eye dee kay. But anyways, yeah... Ethan equals cool. For a soph, of course. I hope we hang out this year."
[b]but ethan thinks:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

name: Saffron Wickersham
year: Juneyah!
artistic group: Art [Photography&Drawing]
history: At a party or in the hallways- maybe at lunch? Saffron totally doesn't remember, but it doesn't make much difference because where ever it was they got to talking and their banter really flowed, y'know? It was pretty fun, Saffron had a good time, and she thinks of Ethan as a super cool kid she wouldn't mind chillin' with one time or another.
relationship number/s: o8 & 1o
Saffron said: "Ethan is like a really cool dude. He's got the gift of gab, like really funny stuff- I think that if we really wanted to, we could totally set up like a comedy tour- it'd be hilarious, people'd youtube us and everything. Hmm, youtube, maybe we should just set something up!? Eye dee kay. But anyways, yeah... Ethan equals cool. For a soph, of course. I hope we hang out this year."
but ethan thinks: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:13 am

Code:
[b]name:[/b] Abigail Applebottom
[b]age:[/b] 18
[b]year:[/b] Senior
[b]artistic group:[/b] Singer
[b]history:[/b] They've seen each other around the music wing, Abi hasn't directly ever spoken to him, hearing snippets of him hear and there from other musicians. Abi has watched him in the library, and the composition room but hasn't approached him. Although she is rather jealous of a couple of pieces of his work, she hasn't liked what she has heard, and for some reason being in the near vicinity of him, just... freaks her out.
[b]relationship number/s:[/b] 01 | 27
[b]-insert your character's name here- said:[/b] "Er. Him? I don't really talk to him, he just screams weirdness for me. I've heardhim playing sometimes and while he's all cool with it and stuff, I've just heard stuff from other people. He's not in my year and even though he's here for music, he's just one of those people that I don't think I'll ever click with. He weirds me out too much for me to even start a conversation."

name: Abigail Applebottom
year: Senior
artistic group: Singer
history: They've seen each other around the music wing, Abi hasn't directly ever spoken to him, hearing snippets of him hear and there from other musicians. Abi has watched him in the library, and the composition room but hasn't approached him. Although she is rather jealous of a couple of pieces of his work, she hasn't liked what she has heard, and for some reason being in the near vicinity of him, just... freaks her out.
relationship number/s: 01 | 27
-insert your character's name here- said: "Er. Him? I don't really talk to him, he just screams weirdness for me. I've heardhim playing sometimes and while he's all cool with it and stuff, I've just heard stuff from other people. He's not in my year and even though he's here for music, he's just one of those people that I don't think I'll ever click with. He weirds me out too much for me to even start a conversation."
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Eloise Harriman Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:23 am

[*code]name: Eloise Felicity Harriman
year: Junior
artistic group: Word-Nerds!
history: Eloise and Ethan go way back -but neither of them seems to remember when they met other than that it meant awesomeness from that day forward. Lo can only recall how cute she thought he was. SSSSS! as she would say.
relationship number/s: 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20
Lo said: Um, who's the cutest guy ever? I tell him that all the time and I think he resents the 'cute', but he loves me so i do it anyway, haha. Ethan is sweet, no doubt about it, but I don't really understand him all the time. He says I'm confusing, but holy cow! Have you ever met him? I'm not the only one down with the mixed signals (although I don't think I send mixed signals, but whatever, no biggie!). One minute we're all snuggly and then the next day it's like it never happened. Sometimes, we're friends, and sometimes, we're more. I'm surprised we're not in the hospital for whiplash. Good thing I like him so damn much. :]
but ethan thinks: "I don't bloody understand women. Lo especially. We have a complicated relationship/friendship. We met way back when... well hell, I don't even remember. But the point is, we've known each other a while. I've probably known her longer, 'cause she's the daughter of that Harriman guy and all. But Lo confuses the crap out of me. One minute she's all up in my grill "I LIKE YOU" blah, blah, blah. The next minute we're just bed buddies. But the fact that she's so confusing is what makes me want her more. Gah! She frustrates me like there's no tomorrow. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to put up with it and restrain my manliness. I may just end up slapping the girl in the face. Men have NEEDS, damn it."[*/code]

Code:
[b]name:[/b] Eloise Felicity Harriman
[b]age:[/b] 16
[b]year:[/b] Junior
[b]artistic group:[/b] Word-Nerds!
[b]history:[/b] Eloise and Ethan go way back -but neither of them seems to remember when they met other than that it meant awesomeness from that day forward. Lo can only recall how cute she thought he was. SSSSS! as she would say.
[b]relationship number/s:[/b] 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20
[b] Lo said:[/b] Um, who's the cutest guy ever? I tell him that all the time and I think he resents the 'cute', but he loves me so i do it anyway, haha. Ethan is sweet, no doubt about it, but I don't really understand him all the time. He says I'm confusing, but holy cow! Have you ever met him? I'm not the only one down with the mixed signals (although I don't think I send mixed signals, but whatever, no biggie!). One minute we're all snuggly and then the next day it's like it never happened. Sometimes, we're friends, and sometimes, we're more. I'm surprised we're not in the hospital for whiplash. Good thing I like him so damn much. :]
[b]but ethan thinks:[/b] "I don't bloody understand women. Lo especially. We have a complicated relationship/friendship. We met way back when... well hell, I don't even remember. But the point is, we've known each other a while. I've probably known her longer, 'cause she's the daughter of that Harriman guy and all. But Lo confuses the crap out of me. One minute she's all up in my grill "I LIKE YOU" blah, blah, blah. The next minute we're just bed buddies. But the fact that she's so confusing is what makes me want her more. Gah! She frustrates me like there's no tomorrow. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to put up with it and restrain my manliness. I may just end up slapping the girl in the face. Men have NEEDS, damn it."
Eloise Harriman
Eloise Harriman
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down