Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!]

+2
Micah L. Katz
Isabelle Cauldine
6 posters

Go down

I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] Empty I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!]

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:17 am

Izz had dressed very, very carefully for the concert that evening. She'd been joyously anticipating it for a long time, practicing difficult and strenuous hours with Ethan and suffering various stresses leading up to the big day. It was nice, however, to be receiving compensation for their musical talents this evening, and Isabelle was thrilled that the events hall was going to be paying them. Of course, it meant the concert couldn't be free, but whatever. They were a rockin' band, and lots of people were sure to come. She already knew half the school was excited about it.

Isabelle had taken way too much time getting ready, but looked spectacular, so it was clearly worth it. She had carefully applied her makeup to be bright and rosy, with two little music note decals under her bright blue right eye. Slipping on a pair of bright red tights, she complimented it with a strapless grey dress, a badass leather jacket over that, a pair of thick white socks just peeking over the top of her hand-painted rainboots (a gift from kaylor). Adjusting the bright red knit beret over her long blonde waves, Isabelle gave herself a wink in the mirror, grabbed her guitar in its case and her tamborine in hand.

Jane had willingly, well, with a bit of force, allowed Isabelle to use her truck for transportation of the goods down to the Hall, and most of the equipment had already been waiting, along with Ethan and Jane, when she'd arrived. Hugging her winter coat to her, Izz had greatfully climbed into the massive warm cab of Jane's heinously yet beautifully yellow monstrosity, squeezing herself between two of her closest friends without complaint.

Warm-ups had gone over well, even though the group had had but one rehearsal, and there hadn't been much of a hitch. Since he seemed to be the only person in the school who could mildly make his way around a bass, Isabelle had made Jane guilt Micah into playing for them, and had glared at him triumphantly as she'd watched Jane work her magic on her, for reasons un-beknownst to Isabelle, best friend.

Finally, after grueling hours of warm ups, at least three water bottles and a million trips to the bathroom, Isabelle was ready to rock. Throwing a winning smile at Isaac, she bound over to him and swung her arms around her neck, beaming brightly and kissing his cheek without removing her arms. "Darling brother, I am so thrilled to be starting this show off with you!" she said, grinning. The first song of the night, Sentimental Heart, started with only voice and piano, and Isabelle was thrilled for it to be just her and Isaac like it was when they were little.

"It's almost seven! Ready to start? Excited? I know I am!" Isabelle beamed, walking backstage with the band as the doors opened and a flood of audience members made their way in.
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] Empty Re: I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!]

Post  Micah L. Katz Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:44 am

Micah was not exactly thrilled he was being forced to play for Isabelle Cauldine's stupid little band, but could he really say no to Jane? So it was with an extremely sour attitude that he'd prepared for the concert after his last class on the nineteenth, leaving his hair shaggy and unkempt and his signature scruff visible on his cheek.

The only reason he even changed his clothes was because Jane had seen him earlier that day and he didn't want to think he was some kind of lazy slob. So he'd tugged off the t-shirt on which he'd gotten pen during music theory and replaced it with a yellow and blue checkered shirt, rolling the sleeves up. Despite the fact that it would be dark when they were actually playing, Micah slid his favorite pair of sunglasses onto the end of his long nose, and pulled a navy sweater on overtop his shirt, followed by his winter coat.

The temperature had dropped rapidly with the turn of the month, and it was frickin' freezing as hell in Maine during the winter. Sliding his black hat to cover the back of his head and picking up his bass roughly, Micah headed out to the car.

Micah drove his own bug down to the hall, his bass sitting comfortably in the backseat as he ambled along the road down to Chamberlain. It didn't take long to get there, and soon he was parked in the events hall lot and towing his bass into the building with him. Inside, Ethan and Isabelle and the gang were already setting up, so it was just a matter of shedding his coat backstage and heading out to sound check and rock out.

A few hours later they were opening the doors, and Micah was following the group backstage until they were called out by the emcee. He had to admit, it was a LITTLE exciting to be playing in a band, even if the music wasn't quite as hardcore as he tended to like it. As the noise from the audience filtered through to the back, a small smile crossed his lips, and he turned his shaded-eyes to Jane, and then Isabelle, waiting for the signal to head out onstage.
Micah L. Katz
Micah L. Katz
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!] Empty Re: I Came Here to Make You Dance Tonight [neverland concert!]

Post  Ethan Victoria Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Ethan was excited. No. Scratch that. Ethan was beyond excited. He was (not literally) shitting his pants. He was nervous; he was excited, he was anxious… Ethan was feeling every human emotion imaginable. His body temperature went from hot to cold and back again. He could feel himself sweating, so he wiped it away with a towel. He was supposed to be going with Jane in her truck, and they would be going to pick up Izz together. Ethan had changed his clothes about three times now, before deciding on what to wear. Nothing fancy, just a white dress shirt and a pair of gray slacks. He figured it would receive the Izz Seal of Approval. He ran a hand through his hair to give it that messy, ‘just got out of bed’ look he loved so much. He checked himself over once in the mirror, and heard Jane beeping impatiently.

He grabbed his guitar, slung it over his back, and ran out the door. As soon as he climbed into the passenger seat, they were off. They reached Izz within a couple of minutes, and she had squeezed herself between Ethan and Jane. Ethan’s nerves were growing. He mopped as his (surprisingly dry) forehead, drawing his hand away when he felt no moisture. A slight look of disappointment crossed his face, but he soon wiped it away. They arrived at the Chamberlain Events Hall soon enough, and Izz and Ethan made their way in to set everything up.

People were starting to arrive. Ethan was growing more nervous and excited, still disappointed to find that there was no sweat. He sat down on a chair backstage, starting to tune his guitar. Pre-show jitters to make up for the lack of sweat, he assumed. Ethan knew perfectly well that his guitar was tuned and ready to go. He strummed his guitar lightly, looking at Izz, who was excitedly talking to her brother. “I certainly wish the show would start already. The fact that I’m not sweating with nervousness is starting to worry me”, Ethan said. He wiped a hand across his forehead, and held up his left arm. “See? Not even a sweat stain. Seriously, Tink, something’s wrong!”
Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:39 pm

This was going to be banging, and Darnell wasn't just saying that because he played the drums. Ba dum cha! Oh yes, thank you, thank you, that was a Darnie joke- for those who've never heard one. And what's that? You have a sort of odd feeling in your stomach? Like... you might puke from the corniness of it all? Well... that's not too strange.

Darnell wasn't sure what people were supposed to wear to things such as this; El was the fashionable one- he on the other hand was clothing impaired. He might as well have been colorblind as well, because he sometimes picked out things that made people laugh at him they were so non-matching. But today, he had a good feeling. He had some black jeans with no holes in them, and a black band T with a splatter paint design in shades of grey and blue. It seemed all very well put together to him at least...

He strode into the Event's Hall and back to the backstage, feeling pretty cool. When he saw the rest of them, he heaved a sigh of relief. His outfit fit in rather well.

"I am so ready to rock those drums," He announced, with a smile. "How are the stars feeling?!"
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 am

Abi was nervous, nervous AND excited. This was one of the events that made the year, it was stressful but so worth it in the end. You could always look back on that time and remember the amount of laughs you had and the amount of work you put into it. Abi had messed up her hair a little, and decided to wear it loose. Only wearing the minimal amount of makeup, except around her eyes a blaringly strong deep blue glittery eyeliner and a dark nude colour lipgloss dabbed onto her lips, Abi was ready. She had slung on a dark grunge top with a bronze coloured leather jacket and low rise black jeans. Hoping that she was wearing the right clothes, she walked through the backdoor, around to meet the others. Hearing shouts from some of the students, Abi smiled, this was it!

"I'm so excited!" Abi said breathless, to get up there and see her friends cheering for them all. Even with the one rehearsal, they had this down pat, there was nothing that could possibly go wrong. "I just want to get up there and go now!" She shook with excitement, what could possibly top this? They were playing in the events hall at Harriman to all (most) of the students at Harriman and they were being cheered for! That was a very good sign. Hoping they would start soon, Abi wondered who she would see first - that's if she looked for anyone.

Having Darnell up on stage was certainly different, she would be looking for the rest of her dorm mates, Jay not included of course. Throughout that morning she had been going over everything she would be singing - Abi didn't want anything to go wrong, if anything did they would all be so embarrassed. The point was to think positive!
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSMH6eBymEM&feature=related

As the clock on the wall in the backstage darkness hit seven, Isabelle smiled, looping her arm through Ethan's and dragging him onstage, followed by the rest of the band. After all: she and Ethan were the actual duo, the rest were just session musicians... Smiling brightly as the crowd cheered and whistled and taking her place center stage behind the tall microphone, Isabelle adjusted it to her height and let Ethan go to flee towards his guitar.

"GOOD EVENING CHAMBERLANIANS!"
she said into the microphone, beaming as her heart pumped in excitement.
"I'm Isabelle Cauldine and this is Ethan Victoria and together we make up the duo Neverland!"

Another bought of cheering erupted and Izz waited for it to die down before introducing the friends that had been kind enough to play with them that evening.
"Joining us tonight are a few friends of ours. On the piano we have my twin and right-hand man, Isaac Cauldine..."
she paused for Isaac to play a brief riff on his keys cockily,
"On the bass, Micah Katz..."
Micah followed similarly, as did the rest of the band members as she called them out,
"Darnell Allred rocking the drums and Jane Johnson and Abigail Applebottom backing me up tonight. So let's get a round of applause for our bandmates tonight..."

Already sweating just a little, Isabelle looked behind her at their band mates, clapping with the audience and giving them all a wink and a thumb's up. She adored performing. Being in the spotlight, being adored. It was a place that was completely comfortable and only natural for her. Turning back to face the audience, Isabelle tried her hardest to see past the stage lights and catch a glimpse of Simon or Zach, but strained her eyes too hard and was forced to close them for pain. Oh well; she was sure they were there, and she'd catch up with one or both after the show...

"So let's kick off this shin-dig! This first song, Sentimental Heart, is a Neverland original, and we hope you like it..."
Izz waited for the audience's noise to die down before she signaled Isaac to start with his piano intro, crooning pleasantly into the microphone. It was going to be an awesome concert.

--------

A few songs had elapsed, and Isabelle decided as lead singer that it was time for some audience involvement. Giving Ethan a knowing smile sideways, she motioned for Abby and Jay to come up with her at the front of the stage with their microphone stands, holding her hand to her brow as if she was looking above the crowd.

"Who here likes to twist and shout?"
she called with a wide smile, elbowing Jay in a friendly manner as she motioned for the band to play the opening lines to one of her favorite oldies. As the band cued up and played the line in loop while she, Jay, and Abby searched for someone worthy of getting down onstage with them.

After a brief search, they pulled an unwitting victim fan up onstage with them [FIRST NON-BAND MEMBER PERSON TO POST AFTER THIS POST GETS IT!], and Isabelle grinned widely, squeezing them between her and Jane.

"Alrighty, now it's all in the hips, right girls? Show us what you've got!"
Isabelle rotated her hips with Jane and Abby, waiting for the start of the song before grabbing onto her mic stand and bouncing exuberantly, echoed perfectly by her flanking friends.

"Awwwwwww well shake it, oh babyyyyy! Come on and twist and shouuuuuuut! A-Come on, come on, come on, come on babyyyyyyy... come on and work it all outtttt!"
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Theodore Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:10 am

Simon strode into the events hall with a gigantic smile on his face, looking surprisingly normal in an old Nike t-shirt and a pair of skinny black slacks. He figured sporting some of his normal attire - usually consisting of some sort of vest, sweater, or coat - would end up impairing his ability to rock out during the concert. And remaining stationary at something as important and incredible as this would be simply unacceptable. Plus, even if he didn't want to make a fool jumping around and screaming the lyrics and crashing into kids around him, Izz would kill him if he acted any other way. Plus, the t-shirt was ridiculously comfy.

[quote]ugh, gotta go. finish later.]
Simon Theodore
Simon Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

http://thenextgreatadventure.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:22 am

Darnell felt right at home on the stage. He had no stage fright what so ever- at least not this time. The first few times he'd ever performed he'd been nervous, but his confidence grew with practice and experience, and although he imagined that if his name ever drew thousands of faces to a concert, he'd sweat a bit, he was sure he'd be just fine. The way Darnie saw it, he was at the bottom of the food chain at birth, and he could only go up from there. So who cared what people thought? If he didn't make it in the music world, he'd still be better off than he would have been if he'd never tried.

As he rocked the drums, he couldn't help but turn his head to look at Abi every now and then. She was singing back up as beautifully as back up singing could be. He admired her while keeping his full attention on the song- and it wasn't a difficult task- both came so naturally to him.

He kept waiting to catch her eye, and when he thought he had, he winked at her- and made a funny face. He just wanted to make her smile.

But then he turned his total full attention back to the song and the dancing taking place... well, almost total full. As total full as it was going to get, that was for sure.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:58 am

The light practically blinded her as they stepped on stage, Izz gave a wonderful bouncy greeting and began introducing them all. She stood there patiently, a big smile upon her face, she clapped along with everyone else. She didn't feel at all nervous once she was on stage, it was exhilarating! In front of her, all she could see was black, not one audience member, which was a little bit of a shame but then at least she wouldn't smile and wave and look like an idiot if it wasn't them. Sentimental Heart was the first song, as rehearsed and Abi found herself quietly following along Izz as before, she relaxed into it her voice flowing behind.

It was strange not having to think of who to look for, if Darnell wasn't up on the stage, Abi would be searching the audience high and low. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, catching a wink and a goofy face, making her smile. Abi looked back to the audience singing along and catching the notes perfectly. She didn't mind not being in the spotlight for this one, Izz had a great voice and it was pretty rocking, she was enjoying herself on the stage.

Abi saw Izz give the signal for them to come over, she took her microphone, she walked towards Isabelle. Spotting someone to take on stage, they were squeezed between Izz and Jay, Abi standing next to her. She rolled her hips and bounced along like Jay and Izz singing the backup. Coming to the end of the first chorus she danced along to the music, smiling.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Victoria Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:32 am

Izz pretty much ignored Ethan’s worries about his lack of sweat. She was busy being excited. As she should be. This was a concert. Their concert. Neverland’s concert. And, just like that, Ethan was grinning from ear to ear (even further if he could manage it) when Izz looped her arm through his and dragged him onto the stage. They were followed by the rest of their band. The minute Izz reached the microphone, she let Ethan go, and he practically ran to his guitar as Izz started the introductions. She introduced Neverland to the crowd, and then introduced their musicians, and then introduced the first song. Sentimental Heart. Izz had written it, like she’d written most of their other songs.

Ethan didn’t have many people to look for in the crowd. He wasn’t as close with most people as Izz was. He didn’t enjoy large social gatherings like Izz did. Ethan mostly kept to himself. Which was why the only person he really looked for in the crowd was Eloise Harriman. Not seeing her, Ethan wiped his (surprisingly dry) forehead, and listened as Izz started to sing into the microphone.

----

They’d gone through a few songs already. Ethan looked over at Izz, who was looking at him, a smile on her face. Ethan grinned to himself and prepared to play the next song as Izz asked the crowd “Who here likes to twist and shout?” The crowd answered with a deafening roar, and Izz, Abigail and Jane searched for a worthy victim fan to get up on stage with them. As they searched, Ethan and the rest of the band started up the music to the song. And then all three girls (along with their victim fan) were dancing while Izz sang.

What a concert this was turning out to be, Ethan thought as he strummed his guitar, a grin on his face the entire time.
Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down