Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED]

2 posters

Go down

Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] Empty Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED]

Post  Gerard Crelia Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Gerard had carried Saffie most of the way from homecoming, finding that he was now having trouble with the stairs. Plus, that long carrying someone can wear you out quite a bit. Carefully, he set Saffie's feet down on the floor and straightening the skirt of her dress, which had somehow done the weird thing that dresses do, and hitched up and was being held up by nothing. Not that he had personal experience, but he'd heard Nyx complain about it enough.

"Alright there Saffie? I mean, you have had more than a little to drink..."

Wrapping a protective arm round Saffie's waist, he held her so that she wouldn't go flying back down the stairs. Well, that was an unlikely scenario- she wasn't that bad, but better safe than sorry. Especially where it involved Saffron in this particular state.

His hand slipped easily into his pocket, and slipped a key into the door. This was about the second time in the year he'd used the key, because the door was so frequently left unlocked. The door opened easily after an initial ‘click’ of the lock, and Gerard quickly surveyed the room to make sure they were definitely alone.

“Do you want a top to get into when you take that dress off? I’m sure I’ve got plenty of shirts that would drown you. And then you can wear that top instead of your dress.”

He was already preoccupied with the zipper on Saffie’s dress, as it caught on the material and little threads got caught, making it almost impossible to undo without being rough with the dress. But Gerard was trying to be gentle with the dress- he thought it made Saffie look very good, no matter what she thought. He also reckoned that her mother had quite good taste, despite it obviously conflicting with Saffie’s taste and style.

“It’s a shame you don’t wear dresses more often. It’d let me drool over your legs more often, because those are a very fine pair of legs indeed.”

Most of this was nothing more than a mumble into the surprisingly comfortable silence, filled only by their breathing. Finally, Gerard managed to undo the zip the whole way, and he pressed a kiss to Saffie’s lips, holding the dress up for her.

“What am I going to do with you? Drunk on my vodka. Whatever next? You being a complete minx, I bet. Ahem, hint hint.”

A wolfish grin graced his lips for the second time that night, as Gerard pressed a kiss to the Saffie’s lips once more.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED] Empty Re: Mad As Rabbits [Gee&Saffie CLOSED]

Post  Saffron Wickersham Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Saffron was very A-Okay with the proceedings of the night. She barely had to struggle to keep herself from tipping this way or that since Gerard was carrying her- her only concern was that she could somehow cause him to fall- but that was rather unlikely- she wasn't quite that clumsy. Or at least... she had yet to prove so. And really, she wasn't as drunk as she could have been. Drunk- yes. But so much so she'd not remember in the morning? Definitely no. And that was usually the kind of drunk that had previously led her to this sort of thing. But hey- there's a first time for everything.

"I'm fine," She smiled, leaning her head into the nook that was Gerard's neck, so she could kiss the skin lightly, as they walked toward the door.

Walking in in front Gerard, she felt the pull of his fingers on her dress zipper and laughed. He could have just ripped the thing in half for all she cared. But no- Gerard was just not like any other crazy hormone-driven guy. He took out the time to do things right. "I looove your shirts- I do- but somehow I don't quite think I'll be needing one for awhiiile."

"Well hell," Saffie sighed contentedly, her heart beat quickening- a surprise reaction really- it made her actually a little more nervous about all this than she'd intended. The dress now only on her for as long as Gerard held it there. "Maybe I will wear more dresses now- However- for the time being..." As Gerard's lips pressed to hers, she peeled his fingers away and felt the fabric drop.

This was it. This was the do or die right here right now. Saffie tried not to think. "Aren't I always?" Giggling, Saffie tried to mimic Gerard's grin. This was interrupted by his kiss.

Still kissing, Saffron pulled Gerard by his bow tie over to what she assumed to be, based on observation of stuff on it- his bed. After kicking off her shoes, she climbed carefully up onto it, shifting to sit on her feet. She then pulled the bow tie from around his neck and got started on the buttons of his shirt. "Ugh- you had it easy with the zipper," she giggled.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:38 pm

The dress dropped. Gerard blinked a little at Saffie, before his brain registered the fact that there was a semi-naked girl stood in front of him. A semi-naked Saffie, which was far, far better. A semi-naked Saffie was actually real and not flesh printed on shiny, shiny paper. She was prettier in realer way. He could touch her, and she... oh. Yet again, his brain caught up when Saffron's fingers looped under the material of the bowtie and she pulled him towards his bed.

There went his bowtie and he shivered slightly as the cool air in the room hit his skin. For once in his life, he'd been stunned into silence, and words failed him. He thought writer's block was bad- this was ridiculous. This meant he seemed to have no words left to articulate pretty much anything. Finally he got his fingers to work so he could help Saffie with the buttons, while his mind continued that stunned silence.

"Saff, what are we actually doing?"

He didn't expect much of an answer, and he hadn't really expected to be able to vocalise what he was saying without it coming out as 'nyerrghphle'. He'd done incredibly well to even manage to say this, but he just needed to be clear. Because as a boy, he'd always been told it was bad to take advantage of drunk women. Though, if Saffie wanted him to do anything with her, it no was no longer taking advantage, just doing as he was told, his mind reasoned.

"I just don't want you to do anything you don't want to do... or wouldn't want to do normally."

He reached the button Saffie was also on, and pressed it through gently, entangling their fingers in the process. Expectantly, he looked at her, and placed another soft kiss firmly on her lips.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:02 am

Saffron ended the unbuttoning. Wow. That caught her really off guard. Not to get her wrong or anything- this was definitely a pleasant awakening- at least... not a bad one. Nothing Gerard said was wrong- it was all right. So why was she surprised?

"I just thought... that this is what you'd want to do..." she thought for a moment. "Oh God, you must think I'm such a slut." She sat down, suddenly feeling very bare, and untangling her fingers from Gerard's reached to pull his covers at least over her lower half. Her falling bra strap was also re-positioned. "I'm really not- I could totally just do anything- I just thought that it was implied- sex, was implied- not that I thought that's all you'd care about I just figured- well geez that was kinda judgmental of me- and now here I am just rambling on and on all the things spinning through my head- and when I say spinning- I really mean spinning- I'm kinda- ha- a little... uh... I don't even know what to say..." She frowned, disappointed with herself. That's what she got for jumping to conclusions. God, she couldn't even be a good girlfriend to Gerard- no wonder the other guys never hung around long- maybe the problem was really with her. Maybe she was just too... too Saffron.

"I mean... this would just be the first time someone's actually made me think about what I'm doing... before I do it... Vodka or no Vodka- I always prefer you shirtless," she managed to tease, with a light-hearted laugh. "But I don't know..." Grabbing Gerard's hand, she tugged him down to sit beside her. "What do you think?"
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Making a noise of something close to indignancy, Gerard shook his head.

"Saffie, you're anything but a slut."

He watched her position herself under the covers, and part of Gerard's mind hurled abuse at him. What on Earth was he thinking? Why had he stopped that? Why did he have to be such an idiot, and so chivalrous and all that crap? Sex! Saffie! But the better part of his mind was quite simply focused on making Saffie feel better. He was already formulating a speech in his head, and grinned at her when he was pulled down to the bed.

"I prefer you shirtless too. But, seriously Saffie, I thought you knew I'm not just one of those guys. I don't want you for the sex. It would be a bonus, but I just want you for you. Because you're crazy, and funny, and pretty. You're perfect as you are Saff, and I promise it'll never be sex that makes me stay. It'll be you. I might have implied it but... I'm not that much of an asshole. I'm enough of an asshole though to not mean things I say. I shouldn't really do that should I?"

He touched her cheek softly with a wry smile on his face, brushing a strand of hair from her forehead. It was true, he might be an asshole sometimes, that often implied things he didn't mean, but he would never hurt Saffie- his Saffron- intentionally. And he'd avoid all the unintentional ways too if he could avoid it.

"Let me get you a top Saff. You have to be cold like that."

Even so, Gerard made no effort to move, just holding Saffie's eyes and his hand gently brushing her hair back from her face. There was even no effort made to button his shirt back up, despite it being slightly cooler in here than it had been in the events hall.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Oh no. That was the most beautiful thing anyone had ever said to Saffron. Oh darn. Now she felt like crying. Ha... Her smile grew crookedly across her face, she pulled her knees in, bringing the covers in to her. It was a little chilly...

She shook her head softly to the first question, "You're not an asshole... But I understand... I do that too..."

Feeling Gerard's hand brush across her forehead, Saffron had the most fleeting, most interesting thought sweep through her mind. She wished, for that moment, that she was a virgin. Because now she had found the guy would really deserved to have that thing she'd only once been able to give- and she couldn't do it. She could only give Gerard what was left of her, now...

"Okay... it is a little cool..." When Saffron saw that Gerard wasn't moving, she just smiled- she didn't really want him to move anyway. Clasping his shoulder lightly, she pulled herself up, the covers slipping away, and kissed him, her lips gently nudging his. "Thanks babe," she whispered, sitting back and wrapping in his sheets again.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:47 am

Gerard smiled softly at Saffie as she pulled the bedcovers up around her. Finally his brain kicked him into gear, and he pulled a clean(ish) warm hoody from a chair near to the bed. He only had to lean slightly to get it and pull it over to him without incident- not even the chair tipping over. Thank God. Handing her the jacket, Gerard shifted closer.

"Come here."

He muttered, holding out his arms for a hug, shifting even closer himself, before gently settling his arms around Saffie.

"I don't know if this is the right time or not to say this but... I love you. I really do."

Gerard pressed a kiss into Saffie's hair and just relaxed back onto the wooden headboard of his bed, the pillows soft against his back.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 am

The jacket was soft and fuzzy on the inside- as Saffron pushed her arms through she smirked- she was wearing Gerard's jacket. She felt like she was going back in time a bit- to when girls used to go around wearing their 'guys' lettermen jackets and their class rings and stuff. She wondered for a moment if Gerard had any sort of ring she could but on a necklace and wear...

Soon these wonderings were diminished by the feel of Gerard's arms curling around her. She leaned against him, perfectly contented with the silence.

"...I love you..."

Saffron froze. Then she turned, shifting her body around until she faced Gerard. She was still silent. She didn't know what to say. Hands wrapping around him she pulled herself to his chest. "I..." Uh, well, now she had to say something. "Gerard... I... don't know if I can say that back..." She wouldn't look up at him, just held on. How could he even say that he loved her? Sure, they'd known each other for a while now but... love was kind of a strong work, y'know? Saffron was all for it- but she just couldn't commit. She wasn't going to cheat on Gerard or anything. She certainly didn't not love him. But somehow... that didn't feel like enough to make those same words leave her lips. Was he sure that that wasn't just the vodka talking?
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:30 am

Smiling to himself slightly, Gerard shook his head at himself, and pressed a kiss to Saffie's head again as she curled into his chest. He was slightly disappointed, but he had to admit that he hadn't not expected that response. In fact he'd anticipated it slightly. Well, maybe not, but he had anticipated Saffie not being able to say it back, and really, Gerard began to feel quite stupid.

"I told you I wasn't sure if it was the right time to say that. I'm sorry for bringing it up."

His arms that were wrapped around Saffie grew a little tighter in their hold, and he relaxed back. His fingers slipped underneath the fabric of the jacket, and started to twirl little patterns as he stared at a spot far in the distance, past the wall. The same wry smile stuck to his face, and he wondered if any of his room mates would care if he took any alcohol from any of them. Because 'I have never' is a fun way to get to know your girlfriend even better, especially when any form of alcohol is involved. Although... Saffie had already drunk a little much tonight. His mind probably wrapped Saffie up in cotton wool far too much. He'd have to work on that, because he'd never really cared like that about his own body before. Like drugs and alcohol. He'd had far too much of them.

"Mmm, comfy. Budge over."

Gerard let go of Saffie as he shuffled about a bit, before climbing under the covers too, pushing his shoes off his feet and allowing them to land on the floor somewhere. It was a little of a tight fit, but it was all the warmer as their body heat warmed the bed.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 am

This was just sooo way complicated now. It was making Saffron think way too much. She was a free bird! She was supposed to not worry, y'know, just go with the freaking flow! Ah! Now she was feeling all these really weird feelings mixed together. She felt bad she couldn't say she loved Gerard back to him, she felt all of her attraction to him as he laid there so close, fingers touching her skin beneath the jacket, and she felt happy- but maybe that was just the drinking...

Soon positions changed a little more. Now Gerard and Saffie were both beneath his covers. Trying to smile, she ran her hand through his hair. She was telling herself to just relax, just breathe, just cool it, just try...

"Don't be sorry, please." She sighed. "I'm really glad that you feel that way... and I really really want to make you feel better now so... c'mon. There has to be something we can do, ah?" She smiled a little wider. "I can get dressed... we can go for a walk... or... play a game or something... you're not upset with me are you? It just... takes time... for me... to be sure..." It was really hard to put this into words. Especially when Saffie's mind was already a bit jumbled. "Ah- can't I have a little more vodka?" Oh that was really great. Saffie bit her tongue as soon as the question left her mouth. Although honestly, she was still hoping for a yes to that.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:23 am

A soft smile was gently gracing Gerard's lips, and he shook his head at Saffie, holding her a little tighter, pulling a blanket over them. The vodka was still stowed in Gerard's jacket, and he patted it to check it was still there before answering Saffie.

"Of course I'm not upset with you! Seriously, we are who we are, and if you don't feel ready to say it back then fine! As for vodka... well, I think I have a last bit in here. How about we play 'I have never' with... oooh, some form of alcohol?"

Disentangling himself from Saffie, Gerard rattled the mutual alcohol drawer that he and Nyx shared, choosing a bottle of liquer with a foreign label- Gerard had picked it up last year from his parent's house (apparently his mother had bought the bottle in Greece, Greek label and all), and Gerard had the sneaking suspicion it was Ouzo. Well, at least that was what the label appeared to read, even with greek lettering. But what the heck, it was alcohol, and rather nice alcohol at that. No drinking straight from the bottle with this though. Two miniature shot glasses were grabbed too, it did have recognisable numbers reading an alarming 40% ABV. Well, that was what he guessed the 40 meant. Either way, it was about half empty from various male challenges.

"Basically, say something you may or may not have done, and if you have done it- and I've done it- you drink a shot of this. Or I do. Hang on, I'm confusing myself here. If you've done it, you drink a shot, if I've done it, I drink a shot. That sound good?"

With a smirk, Gerard set the shot glasses on his bedside table and the bottle was laid on the bed. In a vaguely cat-like gesture, Gerard pulled his legs up, and wrapped them round his body. Finally, he took the vodka out of his pocket and set the flask beside the shot glasses, turning back to Saffie and grinning.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Saffron's face lit up, her smile wide and completely genuine. Now see? This was what she was talking about. This sounded like trouble. Therefore this sounded like fun. Aww, Gerard knew just what to do to cheer a girl like Saffie up.

"Oh, delightful idea boyfriend," Saffron laughed, sitting up and pulling her legs in to sit indian-style as well. She leaned in to look at the bottle Gerard pulled out from a drawer. "Pulling out the good stuff, are we?" Her eyebrow rose. Those letters were not even a part of the English language. "Drinking things we can't even pronounce? I love it!" Yes, yes, she did, especially considering the amount of alcohol already in her system- it made her a bit extra enthusiastically adventurous.

She listened carefully to Gerard's instructions, her eyebrows furrowing and her face showing that expression of confusion at the point where he'd also confused himself. But after that it was all good. She laughed. "Sounds beautiful. I'll go first?"

Leaning her back against the wall beside Gerard's bed, she thought to herself for a moment or two. "Oh, I don't know what types of things to say I mean ride a bike- that's harmless, everyone's done that... cliff-diving- well that's kind of out there- I haven't even done that... yet," A giggle followed. "... gone skinny-dipping?" It was the first kinda crazy thing that popped up in her head. And she'd done it- although technically it probably didn't really count considering she was like... four years old and the beach was a nude beach in Europe she'd gone to on vacation. She couldn't even remember it... but hey, skinny-dipping was skinny-dipping right?
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:44 am

The small shot glasses were carefully poured, and they soon sat in front of him, as he held them by the edges carefully. He was snickering at the mad rambling of Saffie, before she decided on something. Skinny dipping? Well, he'd done that a couple of summers ago, to try and impress a holiday fling. That had ended up badly. The water had been cold- was there anymore explanation needed?

He downed his shot glass, before holding one out to Saffie, just in case.

"Well... uh, I dunno. Give me a minute. Everything I can think of, I've done."

He refilled the glass of alcohol, making sure he didn't spill any. A long moment of thought passed, before Gerard felt a grin alight his face.

"I know. Ummm... Given head to a guy?"

As a result of.... experimentation a year or so ago, that unfortunate event had occurred (or was it unfortunate? He got reciprocation after all...), but he wanted to see Saffie's response first. Not that he wouldn't drink- those were the rules of the game, and in his addled little brain, the rules of the game came first. Well, Saffie did, but the rules were a close second.

"By the way, the winner is the person who's least drunk at the end."

Gerard supplied this rule before downing his shot.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 am

Saffron gratefully accepted the shot Gerard passed to her. Ooh, this stuff tasted strong. Saffie shook her head, her hair flying this way and that before draping over her face. She blew it away, making a face.

The next question startled her. Gerard drank to it! She laughed, and punched him in the shoulder! "You never told me that before!" Holding her glass out, she waited for hers. "I was really really drunk- and at a concert... I think... maybe it was just a party... or were we in a car...?" She laughed some more, taking the other glass down. "So far- we're tied!"

She sat back, her head leaning against the wall she stared at the ceiling. Zoning. Out. "Uhhh... Oh! I know, I know! Uh... wait... I lost it... Ummm... gotten totally smashingly cross-eyed drunk and not remembered what happened for a matter of hours?" She laughed. "Pour me two for that one- uhh- maybe three after tonight!" Collapsing sounded suddenly like a really good idea to Saffron. With a hiccup after that third shot she'd poured herself- which she'd spilled a little of- she found herself teetering towards the edge of the bed. She flapped her arms. "Oh darn it. I really could've use some wings! Where's the red bull when ya need it hm?" She giggled, having fallen over and done a not so graceful somersault over the edge of the bed. She continued to laugh, shot glass still in her hand. "More please!" She mumbled almost incoherently, sticking her hand up in the air enthusiastically.

She was such a lightweight.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 am

Gerard blushed a little and shook his head, handing over the shot to Saffie. It wasn't something he generally mentioned. Really, it wasn't. He'd only mentioned it because it was Saffie, and if he was honest, how much was she going to remember tomorrow morning.

"Uh-uh. I'm only pouring you one, and I'm only pouring me one. We're equal in terms of nights, I bet. Well, because I was drunk anyway. Ooooh! Gotten high?"

He laughed at her, as she tumbled over the edge of the bed. So, Saffie was a bit of a lightweight. Most of the people Gerard knew that drunk would be like this after 5 shots of Ouzo, let alone having drank Vodka too. Either way, Gerard poured her another shot, before downing two in quick succession.

"What say we go take some... some of them... um... oh God. Oooh! Apple Sourz shots! That's what's in there!"

Forcing himself up, Gerard recapped the Ouzo and placed it in the drawer, pulling out a bottle filled with bright green liquid. It wasn't quite as strong as the Ouzo, but it was a lot sweeter. Or more sour. Oh, whichever way. It was fun. He'd often played games involving this. Or Tequila. Hey, maybe they could do the Tequila!

"Hey, Saff! These or... or... Tequila? Tequila body shots to be exact! How fun is that?"

Gerard's obnoxious giggle gave away the fact that he was starting to get... tipsy? Drunk? Yeah, drunk probably. After all, Ouzo didn't leave you tipsy, it left you drunk as a skunk.

"You know what, here's a question. How can skunks be drunk? Because I've never met a drunk skunk. I've met a stinky skunk, but not a drunk skunk."

Another obnoxious giggle left his mouth , as Gerard rattled the drawer for Tequila. And there was a shaker of salt, and in the mini fridge (by Gerard's bed) were cut limes. Because you never knew when they might come in handy.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:56 am

Saffron was rolling with the punches- quite literally. She dragged herself back up onto the bed, smiling from ear to ear. High? Was she not high right now? Haha... noo... she was drunk now... silly Saffie...

"Mmhm-" She held out her glass to that one, and gulped it down, watching Gerard down two. "Cheeeeater... youu... is..." she hiccuped. "Ah- I'm totally like... you're classssic drunk y'know... the hiccuping 'n eeehhh-veerrr-reee-thiiiin'." Giggling replaced the words that would have left her mouth if she hadn't giggled. What words? Who knew. But she forgot them quickly.

She perked up a bit at the interesting words coming from Gerard's mouth. "Tequila body shots? Body shots? Hmm... soomething I've yet to dooo- this body shot thing... how does that work?"

Gerard's giggle gave him away. "I don't care about the skunk!" Saffron hiccuped, waving her hand at him. "Tell me mooore 'bout these body shots!" The zipper on Gerard's jacket had unzipped down to Saffie's stomach, and she looked down at herself- her bra and her undies beneath the jacket. She thought about zipping the jacket up- but she couldn't get her hands to the right spot. Eeh, what did she care anyway? Nuthin'. She cared nuthin'. Looking back up at Gerard, she hiccuped.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:28 am

Gerard was giggling at Saffie as he finally managed to locate the Tequila and the salt, before weaving his way across to the mini fridge. When there, he grabbed onto the bed, so as not to fall over (his balance seemed to be a little off) and pulled the slices of lime out of the door.

"Lick. Shoot. Suck. All there is to it. Let me show you using you..."

Quite handily, the jacket was undone and Gerard poured himself a shot before he began. He pressed the lime into Saffie's hand, and licked the base of her neck, pouring salt on. Lick, shoot, suck. All done in quick succession, and Gerard made a face at the sour taste of the lime.

"Yum, you taste nice. You know that right? You taste... You taste like... Like... A Saffie. That's what it is. You taste like a yummy Saffie!"

Pouring another shot of Tequila, he offered it to Saffie.

"Lick anywhere. And I mean aaanywheeere... Fuck... I think... I think I'm nearly caught up to you on... on drunk as a skunk levels. But... but I'm not such a lightweight. You know what, why is it even called a lightweight? Because... you don't have to be light to... to get drunk easyyyyy. You can be... like 6 tonnes and still get drunk easyyyy."

Laughing vaguely, he made a face as he knocked over the bottle of Tequila. A moment of panic to try and save the liquor was soon cut short. The lid was on. When had that got there? He didn't remember putting it there...
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:25 am

Woah. This was new. Saffron watched- well, as much as she could- it was kind of hard to look down at her own neck- at that point when Gerard put his mouth to her skin she tilted her head back and just focused on how that felt. Woah. That was pretty crazy. She wondered why she'd never done that before. No tequila and limes and salt on hand probably...

"You sound like Dracula or sumthin'." Saffron laughed, not even bothering to put his jacket back on before she grabbed the lime from his hand and found a spot on his chest to repeat the process with him as the subject. Lick... shoot... suck. Hm... it was simple!

Now she looked at the lime in her hand and cocked her head slightly to the side. And she looked at Gerard, and she turned her head the other way, and she furrowed her brows- and then she smiled, deviously. "Ya know what...?" Suddenly, she giggled. "I think- I really realllly think this- reeealllyyy... I think that youuuu are the most awesommestt guyy I've ever- ever ever ever- I reallly mean evver- met. I mean that- like... totally mean it. Really. Really... really really..." She sighed then, collapsing into his arms and staring at the floor. She looked him in the eyes. Blink. Blink. "Woah... hmm... you've gotsta really nice nose. You know who tells me that? Will. Will says I have a nose. Wait... not just a nose- a nice nose. Do you like my nose?"
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Gerard chuckled at Saffie, and with drunken wisdom drawled his response to her.

"Dude. I am Dracula."

Can't argue with that, really, he thought to himself, because she can't prove I'm not Dracula. Wait since when did Dracula come into this?

He looked confused even as Saffie fell into his arms, but somehow managed to grin from ear to ear as well. Not easy to do that, not when you're drunk. But then again, it could be easier when you're drunk. This was confusing Gerard so very much.

"You... you have a lovely nose. Now if it would just stay still... And... and Will better keep his... greasy hands off my Saffie. Are his hands even greasy? Because they could not be. They could be... chalky! Or dry! Why am I even talking about this?"

He swayed lightly as he said this, and glared in the effort to get Saffie's nose to stay in roughly the same place. Almost as if he was scaring it into position. But... not. He was never particularly good at being scary when he was drunk, he'd always been the sort that draped himself over everyone. Like Saffie was doing now.

"More drinks, more drinks! Oooh, there's some Tequila there!"

With Gerard's mind running round in circles, he was having a goldfish moment. He took the bottle beside him, uncapping it and drinking out the bottle.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Saffron Wickersham Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Saffron giggled, so completely overcome by her idiotic drunken happiness that she could hardly do anything but giggle. "Mm, I like dracula." She smiled, still slumped against Gerard's chest, arms draped around his neck, face pressed then to his neck.

Uhhhh, she was sleepy. "I can't say I know how greasy Will's hands are... or chalky or dry... but I know your hands are juuuust right." She giggled some more. "'Cuz I was stupid and made you jealoussss. Chyeah I did- I did!" Her head risen to look at him, she couldn't keep it from moving back and forth. Uuuh, sleepy drunkenness. "You can have it- oh wait- I want just a little bit-" She swiped the bottle from him after he'd had a good share and drank some, then handing it back to him. "Mm, annndd noww... I erglllfllluuummphhhssh..." Erglllfllluuummphhhssh, exactly. That was exactly what she was going to do. And by erglllfllluuummphhhssh she of course meant- pass out in your arms. Which she did. And God knew it was a good thing she did- 'cuz the headache she was going to have in the morning would be horrible enough as it was, without the aid of even more tequila, which she most certainly would have had had she stayed awake a moment longer. Yes, passing out, sometimes, was the best thing to do.
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Crelia Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 am

Blinking at the suddenly heavier girl in his arms, Gerard finally figured out why she'd stopped talking. A slightly annoyed sound left his mouth as he got up, swaying slightly, and lifted her onto his bed, before falling after her. His laughter slowly subsided as he swayed across the room to find the bin, placing it beside the bed. Finally, he pulled off his clothes and climbed into bed beside Saffie, with only his boxers to afford him any modesty.

"Night Saff..."

He had mumbled, only vaguely aware of the fact she couldn't hear him, and curled his arm around her as he fell into an odd state of wake and sleep. Finally, before any of the other Junior boys had arrived back, Gerard fell asleep.
Gerard Crelia
Gerard Crelia
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down