Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Want some more, Sis? [Audrey]

2 posters

Go down

Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] Empty Want some more, Sis? [Audrey]

Post  Dawn Catlett Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:52 am

It was a happy dream. A dream filled with her favourite authors that were always a classic. Pride and Prejudice. Tell Tale Heart. Jane Austen. Four little women. Peter Rabbit. Dawn was only dreaming and she knew it. It was the land of books and just the place for her to sit on a couch by the fire with a steaming cup of hot chocolate and a book to top it all off. She rolled over on her bed, mumbling in her sleep. "Edgar Allan Poe... I... mmmmm..." She had no idea why it was so nice and warm all of the sudden. Images flickered into her mind. "Jane Austen fell in love with Mister Darcy. Handsome Darcy.... I wish I were her.... " A smile crawled upon her face before the clock rang. Her dream was interrupted. It all ended in a flash.

Damn the clock. What time was it anyways? It was only a Saturday!

Dawn rolled over to check the time. It was only four in the afternoon morning but she knew about this meeting she had with her sister, Audrey. It was about time too. She missed her and it only got worst since they had no classes together. Kicking off her blankets, she let her feet dangle before grabbing a pair of clean socks. Slipping on a pair of slip on converse sneakers, she walked her way to the bathroom. It took her only thirty minutes to shower, brush teeth, wash face and change. As she walked out of the bathroom, she looked at the tall mirror which sat neatly in a corner of the room. Grabbing her brush from the dresser, she combed her hair before straightening out her bangs. "All set!" Rushing downstairs, she sat at the table, munching quickly on her breakfast. Taking one fast look at the clock, she zoomed out of her chair and grabbed her jacket. Pulling it on before closing the door behind her, she began to walk down towards the meeting place. She had brought a good book just to spare some time waiting on her sister to arrive.

Arriving at the coffeeshop not that much later, Dawn put down her book and ordered a hot chocolate with a large yummy double chocolate chip cookie. Maybe her sister would share with her. Taking a seat at one of the more comfortable places to seat, she placed her hot chocolate and cookie on the table next to her book. Taking a sip of the hot chocolate, she sighed. It felt so nice to drink something so warm and soothing. Picking up the book, she began to read all of the stories by Jane Austen. She felt so happy to be in a place where only her sister would end up being in as well. She took a little bit off of the cookie and popped it into her mouth. The cookie was soft, chocolate just melted in her mouth. It was so good and Dawn couldn't resist another bite. Now all that was left to do was to wait on her sister.

Any moment now....
Dawn Catlett
Dawn Catlett
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Want some more, Sis? [Audrey] Empty Re: Want some more, Sis? [Audrey]

Post  Audrey Catlett Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Audrey had decided that she'd spend Saturday doing things she needed to do. She had gotten up around tenish this morning and spent a good part of the morning working on homework. She figured if she got it done now then have to do it the next day. She was dressed casually, not really planning to do much. The only plans she had was to spend a couple hours with her little sister, but she didn't think her sister would mind if she showed up in an old pair of comfy black pants, and a white long sleeved shirt. In all seriousness, she was sure Dawn wouldn't mind if she showed up in sweats, but she wasn't about to go to The Bean in sweats.

After finishing her homework, practicing her Bassoon in her dorm, even though she knew she probably shouldn't, Audrey pulled on a jacket and flip flops (even though it was still freezing outside) and headed out towards someplace she hadn't been all year. Usually The Bean was one of the first places she went once getting back into gear at school, but with it being her last year, and homework being a pain, she just never seemed to find enough time to actually get down to the old hangout. She pushed open the door and ran her fingers through her wind blown hair. She really hated the wind sometimes, it just made her hair look bad and tangly. She smiled slightly when she finally spotted her sister.

Of course Audie would find her little sister's nose stuffed into a book. She headed over to the counter, ordered a hot chocolate (a tradition, with her and Morning Glory), before moving her way over to her sister. When she reached her she reached over her and pulled the book out of her hand, careful enough to stuff her finger in the book to mark the place. Audrey might not read all the time, but she knew how annoying it was when you lost your place in your book. "Hey Morning Glory. How's your day going?" She smiled before setting down her hot chocolate, and sitting in the seat across from her sister. She pulled out a napkin from the napkin dispenser thing and folded it twice before sticking it into the book to mark Dawn's place.

"You haven't been getting into trouble have you?"
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Catlett Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Just when Dawn was about to reach the good part of the book, she saw someone's hand take her book. She almost cried out before realizing it was her sister then smiled before it disappearred. "Hey Ree Ree! Pretty good..." She left out the "oh I slept in til four today in the afternoon because I was reading a REALLY GOOD LONG BOOK" She had avoided that method since she knew Audie hated how she stayed up all night long just reading books when she could be sleeping. But then again, her name was meant to be her. Dawn thought it made sense but her sister never agreed. However, she just kept going and even their mother had no say about it some of the times. "What have you been up to?"

Her eyes watched carefully as Audie kept her place with a napkin. Being the nerd she was, she didn't like napkins as bookmark holders but she didn't say anything. In fact, napkins and kleenex boxes were always annoying the poor thirteen year old girl. Taking a sip of her hot chocolate, she sighed. Dawn was never bored of books or a cup of hot chocolate and maybe a cookie or too. It seemed so fashionable to her. Not that she really cared much for coffee. "Trouble? You know me.... I'm always reading. Why would i get into trouble? Unless you are trying to lecture me about my sleeping habits?" Her eyebrows perked. "Of course it's not much of a big deal although I'm pretty sure mum would care a little bit. Anyway, not much. I've been around, reading or doing my homework well at least pretend to do them so I can get annoying people off my back. Time flies when you read too much. Although my muscles are pretty stiff" She stretched a little bit to the side before a loud crack from her back bone could be heard. But Dawn could probably guess Audie would flare if she found out how late she slept last night. To be quite exact, she didn't get that much sleep. She had went down to eat some food then back upstairs, finished the chapter she was reading and then just zoned out.

"I'm assuming you played your bassoon this morning. Did you wake up your roommates? You know I always find it funny how you play it when your not suppose to" She giggled before a cheeky grin appearred on her face. Looking at her sister, time always flew by when they were talking in their own little bubble. Dawn tended to forget about the time and just had some fun with her sister. Teasing her was one of them but Audie was Audie. None the less, Dawn had no objections about her sister's weird habits.It was rather quirky if she could put her say in it but Dawn always kept her mouth shut about that subject. It was a touchy place to talk about between the two of them. "Anything good happen to you lately? And heaven forbid if you are dating again" Dawn barely showed her concern to other people but with her sister. It was in fact a different story. She liked to know about her sister's personal love life even though she knew most of it. It wasn't that bad just her previous boyfriend was a bit of a bad influence.
Dawn Catlett
Dawn Catlett
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 am

Audrey smiled brightly, while getting situated in the chair. She slipped off she jacket and let it fall over the back of the chair, before answering her little sisters question on what she had been up to. "Nothing really. Actually did homework this morning." She smiled brightly before picking up her hot chocolate and taking a tentative sip. It was still super hot. She closed her eyes and stuck her burnt tongue out briefly. "Hot!" She laughed, then blew on it, while listening to Dawn.

"You should really do your homework. You don't want to be kicked out of school right?" She frowned slightly, before continuing. "Don't forget that I offered to help you if you needed it. I have already learned what your learning you know." She smiled again. She really liked spending time with her sister. As long as the conversation stayed as far away from their parents it was okay.

"My roomies were already awake when I started playing. Just because I happened to drop a big book on the floor and wake them doesn't mean I did it on purpose." She absolutely loved her roommates. They all had been super close since the beginning. Her and Jane being the closest though, but that didn't change anything. She loved being able to vent, cry, yell, or just sulk to her friends whenever she needed to. Plus they made great taste testers when she made something new.

Audie frowned slightly at her sisters comment about dating. "Nope, still single. Though I did hang out with Will a couple nights ago." She smiled slightly. She was absolutely positive that her and Will had the weirdest friendship. Though, being able to hang out with him by the lake that night had been..well, great. She missed not seeing him more often. This year seemed to be taking up a lot of their time. "What about you? Any new friends?" She finally spotted the big cookie sitting on the table and reached out and broke off a big piece. "You don't mind do you?" She smiled, of course her sister didn't mind, and took a bite. It was soft, and chocolaty. Perfect.
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Catlett Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:30 am

Dawn stared intently at her sister before smiling. "Silly Ree Ree... blow on it before actually drinking it!" She laughed a little bit, teasing her older sister about this kind of stuff was good for her soul. It felt nice to finally have some sisterly time with someone she loved. Being the girl Dawn was, a very hardcore bookworm, she barely made any friends so it was just usually herself, her books and her pile of homework. It was never much but still, she did have trouble doing her homework if not always having her nose buried in a book. It was easy for her to get distracted. Too easy. Dawn loved it though. However much it annoyed people.

Then spoke a little bit more. "Homework gets harder every year. I just come to realize that. How did you manage through school anyway? I mean it's not as bad as I thought it would be but it does get annoying" She frowned slightly, not wanting to disappoint anyone including her sister. "Of course I don't want to be kicked out but reading is very distracting. I mean my room is filled with books at home..." Her eyes rolled a little bit. Their mum never let Dawn take all of her books to school since it got annoying having to pack, unpack and then re-pack them again. "Yeah... I know but I haven't seen you around much and you being in your last year is slowly starting to hit me" The twelve year old was beginning to feel that next year wouldn't be as much fun without her sister.

She nodded and listened to Audrey before smiling. "It's nice to have roomies isn't it?" She could only glue on a half smile since she barely knew anyone outside of her "group" But it never really bothered Dawn that much. The girl blew her bangs so they flew upwards, wondering if her sister got the hint. Even if she didn't, Dawn could still pay for the cut herself since their mom had given her quite a large sum of money for Dawn to use whenever it was necessary. "I have enough books in my room that my roomies don't see me as much. I doubt they care about me anyway. I don't have that many friends unless you count Will" She winced mentally at the thought about Audrey wanting to keep her away from Will. But it never stayed that way. Not in Dawn's world anyway.

She smiled as she watched her sister take a piece of the cookie. "Nope.Not really... they come and go as they like. I don't really mind. They aren't really part of me yet. Maybe that will change sometime soon..." She trailed off before quickly changing the subject. "Any new songs that you've learned? Maybe I will be able to withstand it this time before throwing a fit at you. It is nice to hear it once in awhile when I'm bored and need something to keep my mind off of certain things" Taking a piece of the cookie, she ate it while letting the cookie just melt in her mouth.
Dawn Catlett
Dawn Catlett
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down