Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love]

+4
Abigail Applebottom
Kaylor Victoria
Jane Johnson
Audrey Catlett
8 posters

Go down

[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] Empty [Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love]

Post  Audrey Catlett Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:14 am

Audrey Catlett
[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] 110304214_e66850251208635504
Bassoon love
Senior Baby!
Application

01. acquaintances
02. party friends
03. casual friends
04. roomies
05. good friends
06. joined at the hip [Best friends]
07 . family

08. one-sided crush
09. mutual crush
10. past relationship
11. current relationship
12. bed buddies
13. otp

14. creepy obsession in a stalker-like fashion
15. love-hate relationship
16. annoyance
17. ex-friends
18. rumour spreading and pranks
19. hate
20. enemies

Code:
[size=16][b][color=pink]NAME IF GIRL[/color][color=blue]NAME IF BOY[/color][/b][/size]  [b]|[/b] [size=13] RELATIONSHIP NUMBER/S HERE[/size]
[b]age.[/b] AGE HERE
[b]year and art.[/b] YEAR AND ART SUBJECT HERE
[b]history of characters.[/b] HOW'D THEY MEET? DID THEY ALWAYS LIKE EACH OTHER?
[b]tell me a secret[/b] LITTLE? BIG? YOU PICK!
[b]thoughts.[/b] THOUGHTS ABOUT AUDREY HERE
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

[Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love] Empty Re: [Hate?] Audrey Catlett [Love]

Post  Audrey Catlett Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:16 am

Girlies

Guys
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:55 am

Jane Lynn Johnson | 04 06
age. Seventeen
year and art. Senior, Theater and Vocals
history of characters. Jay and Audrey have been roommates since they started up at Harriman. The fear of being new students at such a big school so far away from home and the easy way that Jay found she could talk to Audrey made them fast friends. Their friendship has stayed strong over the years with only a few fights over boys, clothes, and not using Audrey's instruments as weapons.
tell me a secret Jay thinks thongs are the most uncomfortable thing in the world, and thus doesn't wear them.
thoughts. "Ree is my favorite roommate, but don't tell the others! It's always inevitable that you'll like one person out of a group more than the others, and it's not like we gang up on them or anything, Ree and me just see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. It's always easy for me to hang out with her and just talk or just do nothing. I love listening to her practice her Bassoon, and she's always a willing audience for me practicing a song I'm trying to learn. She is very near the top of my 'people-to-exploit-on-film' list, though she's probably the least willing actor I've ever tried to work with. No matter, she always ends up helping me out anyway, though sometimes I feel kind of guilty dragging her along. It seems that Ree and I can bond over almost anything: cars, chocolate, cooking. At least all the c-words. She is definitely somebody I would miss in my life if she left, and the fact that she's a musician and I'm in theater means that we're going to have to part sooner or later. I'll just have to do my best to make this year count, I guess!"
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:26 am

Kaylor Drae Victoria | 05
age. Fifteen
year and art. Sophomore, Visual Art
history of characters. Well, they sort of just ran into each other the previous year in the kitchen. They were both baking something or other and reached for some ingredient at the same time. That's how they met and they've actually had random rendezvous to bake together. Kaylor was really glad she met another person who liked to bake, she could exchange recipes with Audie and compare their baked goodies.
tell me a secret Kaylor goes to sleep listening to a recording of Kale's voice every night. She just can't get over him.
thoughts. "I simply adore her! It's nice to have an older student who bakes at the school. I share a passion with her and I really like that. On the other hand, she's just so fun to be around. Even if we hadn't met in the kitchens, I wouldn't gotten around to talking to her sooner or later since she's Jane's friend. I don't want her to graduate!"
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:18 am

Abigail ApplebottomL | 04 05
age. 17
year and art. Senior, singer
history of characters. Abi met Audrey in the first week of their first year, although Abi didn't like her at first and felt everything was a bit awkward at first. After a while, they became friends and spoke to each other every so often. Although they don't study similar subjects they talk sometimes and have become good friends since they have known each other a while, just not joined at the hip like some others.
tell me a secret Abi once snorted a jelly bean and it came through her nose.
thoughts. "Audie is someone I've known for years. She's one of the nicest people I know and we're good friends, she's in my year. Although we haven't always seen each other as the closest friends and probably don't now, we both like cooking but she's alot better than me. No matter what I do it's just not something I'm exceptionally wonderful at, I suppose singing is my calling. I do love her and whenever I'm with her something funny happens, and time always passes quickly. We've had tons of good times together, and she's a great musician. I can't wait to see what's going to happen on her last year, but I'm going to miss this place so much. It's going to be a blast this year with Audie!"
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:46 am

Nikki Johns | 04/05
age. 17
year and art. Senior Vocal/3d Art
history of characters. We have been roomies since the beginning. If we weren't such good friends, we would have killed each other by now. What more can I say, we are the Senior Girls and we rule!
tell me a secret I think unpure thoughts about Mr. Butler.
thoughts. Audrey has been a good friend throughout my years here at Harriman. When you live with someone for 6 going on 7 years you become close or you hate each other, luckily all of us girls in 7th year have bonded. She is a good friend and I'm a bit sad that this is our last year together at Harriman. Maybe we can all go to College together and share an apartment, that would be so much fun!
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Gates Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:55 am

Lysander William Gates | 05. 09. 10.
age. 17
year and art. Senior||Ballet and Modern Dance
history of characters. Being that Will and Jane are bests, it would be impossible that Audrey and Will would not be at least friends if not closer. Whether hanging out with their JayJay or having some moments alone, they've spent a lot of time together during their years at Harriman and it's grown into something that Will is not quite comfortable with. He tried it before - no go, not if he wanted it to be a secret from Jane. The problem is that the feelings are still there...and he doesn't know what to do about it.
tell me a secret ...Lysander is my first name? ;D
thoughts.

"Auuuudddrrreeeeee. She's drop-your-knickers gorgeous, that one, but I've told her that before, and meant it, too. We've been together through the awkward pimple phase and the voice changing phase and all that puberty shit. She's the other wing of my Jay, so we show each other the ropes, mess around, you know. I have this thing, like, I want to be close to Audrey, closer than I already am, and it's kinda stupid, because she's waaayyy outta my league and I am not blind to that, but damn, I can't help it! I hate it, not being able to tell Jane something like that, either. I just can't seem to reconcile things. I want to have something with her...I think...but not exclusive, that's just...old-fashioned...but maybe? Whatever. I'm just going to try to keep my foot outta my mouth when I'm around her and enjoy the vibes I get when we're hanging out. Maybe I'll get a kiss and not have to pay for it later?"
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:33 am

Darnell Leeland Allred | 02
age. Seventeen
year and art. Senior & Band
history of characters. Darnell met Audrey through band. They were both in a couple of music theory classes together, and have seen each other at concerts and in the hallway, but mostly Darnell knows Audrey by association.
tell me a secret Darnell stalked Audrey the first few months of school. ^^"
thoughts. "Audrey's pretty chill. I don't see her a lot, but when I do see her I like what I see- I mean, there's nothing romantic between us that I see happening. I just like partying with her around, she's amusing to be around. I could see us getting closer, more friendly. But really... I just don't know.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn Catlett Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 am

Dawn Esmee Catlett | 06 07
age. Thirteen
year and art. Not yet freshman but ALMOST there. Literature geek
history of characters. Dawn and Audrey are sisters. They hang out together a lot whenever something is troubling one of them. Dawn looks up to her sister in a way but can be annoyed by her sister at times.
tell me a secret Dawn wants to kill Adurey's favourite musical instrument

thoughts. "I love my Ree Ree! Ree Ree, Ree or Audie but whatever you know. I just call her Ree Ree for kicks and it is to tick her off whenever she calls me "Morning Glory" We are so different but so complete together. I could go up to her and just pour my eyes out because of stuff I don't dare tell mum. We do almost everything together like go out and watch movies, do homework so she can help me with subjects I don't do so well in, play in the snow and just have fun, have our little sisters' night out or in depending on the weather. Who says having an older sister is bad? Well, it isn't all that bad at least, I don't find her that annoying. She knows me inside out. It's funny when she can tell I'm annoyed by her bassoon. It's obnoxious! I can't stand it but at least she understands what it can to do to me. I really can't or even dare to throw a book at her. Yeah it would be funny but that would destroy everything. Our sister bond would just go down the drain. Even though, she is like four years older than me. That's a huge age gap but it doesn't bother me one bit. I love her to death and it's a known fact between the two of us. I can finally find my piece of heaven at school"
Dawn Catlett
Dawn Catlett
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down