Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me.

+4
Darnell Allred
Nikki Johns
Jane Johnson
El K. Theodore
8 posters

Go down

don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Empty don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me.

Post  El K. Theodore Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:33 pm

don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Lazzara_adam

EL THEODORE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
there are only two types of people in the world,
the one's who entertain & the one's that observe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seventeen, secretly likes britney spears and won't tell a soul, a lover not a fighter.

--->FRIENDS.
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Donated-adam03don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Adam-19don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Untitled-2
other half;; This is where the truth don't lie.
practically family;; This is where the rubber meets the road.
inseparable;; This is what you really didn't know.
attached at the hip;; Hit the gas, get there fast.
childhood friends;; Never stop to think what's in it for me.
partners in crime;; This is just one of those times when a lot of folks jump off.
best friends;; They just show on up with a big ole' heart.
confidant;; One foot on the pedal and one foot in the grave.
close friends;; Weekends here, good god almighty!
good friends;; I remember when I lost my mind.
enemies turned friends;; Get down to the heart of it.
party friends;; Gonna' get drunk and be somebody.
on and off;; Caution to the wind.
acquaintance;; I aiming to be someone that somebody trusts.
friend of a friend;; Anytime.
first name basis;; I don't even think he knows my name.

---> ENEMIES.
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Dpendon't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Adam-8don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Adam-21
go to hell;; This is my last resort.
hardcore hatred;; My life, my pride is broken.
hatred;; When it's all done, you reep what you sow.
one sided hatred;; You live what you learned.
dislike;; What the hell are you waiting for?
one sided dislike;; Take everything from the inside and throw it all away.
backstabbed;; Cut my life into pieces.
cheated;; 'Cause I swear, for the last time- I won't trust myself with you.
rivalry;; Filthy mouth, no excuse.
friendly rivalry;; and I know I won't be satisfied.
friends turned enemies;; Thanks for the memories.
envy-jealousy;; Find a new place to hang this noose.
avoidance;; Digging deeper just to throw it away.
scared of;; You've got me being you for mercy.
love-hate;; Romance is misery.
indifference;; It's just one of those days.
annoyance;; Death is rolling in every verse.
tolerance;; I bleed it out.
by association;; Everyone sucks.

---> LOVERS.
don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Adam-3don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Adam-9don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Adam-11
in love;; Love is a rhythm of two hearts beating.
Wifey;; There's something about her.
final relationship;; I get lost in the innocence of a first kiss.
current relationship;; I'm hanging onto every word rolling of off your lips.
possible future relationship;; There's something about a woman that wants you, but doesn't need you.
past relationship-bad terms;; I've been pacing, and retracing every step of every move.
past relationship-good terms;; Oh the way you shine.
past relationship-still chemistry;; Trying to read in between the lines.
current-past-future fling;; Right here waiting.
mutual crush;; Fall into me.
one sided crush;; I should be sleeping.
past crush;; Take it down for someone else.
friends with benefits;; Baby, can't you see that he's not me?
enemies with benefits;; Even though I'm feeling so right.
one night stand;; Bartender, I really did it this time.
lust;; This is how a heart breaks.
physical attraction;; It's way to soon to be obsessing like this.
sexual tension;; I've been longing to see her.
on and off dating;; The sunlight surely hurts my eyes.
flirting;; I'm a lonely dreamer on the highway in the sky.
fleeting glances;; I keep thinking about your smile.

Form

• Name:

• Relationship:

• History:

• Comments?:

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Jane Johnson wrote:don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Th_reesedon't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Th_1don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Reese

* Name: Jane Lynn Johnson

* Relationship:
    confidant;; One foot on the pedal and one foot in the grave

* History: El is only a year younger than Jay and shares many of the same interests, so it was only fitting that they make friends as quickly as possible. When El first came to the school and Jay was still just a little seventh grader, she was drawn to the easy way he had of hanging out with girls. A lot of boys around her age were either really awkward or annoyingly gross, so having a boy around her age (besides Will, of course) who apparently knew how to talk to girls without drooling, fawning, blushing, or running away very quickly was an absolutely lifesaver. Over the years, they've been in a bunch of productions together, along with taking a lot of the same classes due to their shared love of theater. El is absolutely the only non-professional that Jay allows to cut her hair, and she's always pleased with the outcome.

* Comments?: "El and I are both members of the elite group of students with really short names. Well, actually mine's more of a really short nickname. So really he's a member of that cool elite club and I just pretend to be. Just like I pretend to be as awesome and talented as he is. I mean, not only can he keep pace with me during Mr. Butler's crazy act-offs, but he can play just about every instrument imaginable and give a girl some of the best haircuts ever! I end up being in a lot of productions with El, which means that I've probably kissed him more times than I've kissed anybody else in my life. That's kind of sad, isn't it? I mean, it's not sad that it's him. He's a really really attractive guy. The thing is, I don't really have any desire to date him or anything. Maybe it's from my determination to keep theater life and real life separate. I can't like him like that cause I have to be too close to him all the time. Or maybe the reason I can be so close without freaking out or bursting into flames is because I just don't like him like that. Either way, El is definitely one of my favorite people at Harriman, and deserves to be absolutely happy in everything he does. I wonder if I could set him up with Nikki or Audie...."

Nikki Johns wrote:Name:Nikki Johns
Relationship:current relationship;; I'm hanging onto every word rolling of off your lips.
History: We have been good friends, he liked to do my hair and I let him whenever I was performing. Then one afternoon we started doing the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. He held me as he spoke the lines, and I kissed him, and then he kissed me, and well we've taken our friendship to a whole different level.
Comments?: El is so sweet, he and I just connect on so many different levels. It is nice to be going out with someone that is not only a date but a good friend.

Darnell Allred wrote:don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Scream_Your_Heart_Out_by_xKaptiv-1 don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Your_Pretty_by_xKaptivatedx-1 don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. DarnellLeelandbtw-2
` Name: Darnell Allred

` Age: Eighteen (just turned)

` Relationship:

` History: Since the first day Darnell met this El dude, he knew they'd be cool. He's just the chillest guy around, really funny- a little uhhhh feminine sometimes- but not gay. Not that Darnell'd really care. He's no homophobe. El's been there to pull pranks, run around crazy-like, and sit calmly and talk. They'd talk about everything and anything- but mostly girls. He's the only one Darnell ever confided in about his absolute love of Abigail Applebottom. No one, no one, no one else would ever be better to tell. Well, except maybe the girl herself... but not counting that...

` Comments: El is my dude, dude. Not like... my dude... uuhh-awkward. He's my best friend. There's no other guy I'd rather hang around with. We'll go down together. I'd do anything for this guy.

Abigail Applebottom wrote:Name: Abigail Applebottom
Relationship:
History: Abi met El through Darnell. As soon as they met, Abi thought he was a pretty cool guy and wants to get to know him more. Although, considering he's not a singer and she, not into Literature of many a kind they don't see each other in classes. Abi's spoken to him if she's seen him around the halls and has always found their conversations entertaining.
Comments?: "El! He's so funny. I swear, he's one of a kind. I met El through Darnell - it's kind of obvious how close those two are. As soon as they're together in a crazy atmosphere, you know something mad is going to happen! El made me laugh, and he is amazing at cutting people's hair. It's like.. he's part-girl or something. Not gay. But. You know? Weird. He's going out with Nikki too! So long as he's not a jerk or anything, which I'm sure he's not, otherwise I'm having words! He's cool anyways. El is one of those people I'd invite on a night out, or something. I guess, if he's good friends with Darnell and I'm good friends with Darnell, and he's going out with Nikki then I suppose the whole friend of a friend thing should just become 'friends'. Eventually. Hopefully. Yeah."

Kaylor Victoria wrote:Name: Kaylor Victoria
Relationship:
History: Kaylor sort of bumped into El once or twice in the hallways. Since he's studying theater not art, she hasn't really seen much of him. Every once in a while, she's able to catch something he does on paper. His expressions and amusing actions intrigue her.
Comments?: "El? Ah yes, the young man everyone finds so amusing. I wish I'd had a chance to actually meet him. Maybe one day we'll run into each other literally. Right now, the most I know is that he's got some great expressions. I enjoy drawing him."

Simon Theodore wrote:* Name: Simon Theodore

* Relationship:
[where's the thing for brothers? haha.]

* History: "Well, let's see. The man's been torturing me since birth. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have to go to school and have kids asking you if you're friends with that weird kid a few grades higher than you? But truth be told, I take after him a good bit, and he's an alright guy, when you reeeally get down to it. I'm just glad I don't have to live with him."

Nyx Johns wrote:Name: Nyx Alexander Johns

Relationship:

History: They're the same year, and share a dorm. Always have done. And though they tend to go their seperate ways, they're still good friends. Of course, they edge around the fact that Nyx is nowhere near tee-total, and continues to drink alcohol. And... do a lot of things under the influence of alcohol.

Comments?: "Sometimes, he'll do my hair. It's a pleasure to let him do it. I mean, he makes it so soft and shiny and awesome. He's my beauty therapist, you know. He's a cool guy, though sometimes I wish that he'd understand that alcohol doesn't always mean bad. Don't really know why he doesn't like it. We could have so much fun if he decided to come out and have a couple of drinks with the rest of us. But whatever. Each to their own, right? As I say, he's a cool guy and he's always around to do my hair."

Last edited by El K. Theodore on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:46 am; edited 10 times in total
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Empty Re: don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me.

Post  Jane Johnson Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:41 pm

don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Th_reesedon't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Th_1don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Reese

* Name: Jane Lynn Johnson

* Relationship:
    confidant;; One foot on the pedal and one foot in the grave

* History: El is only a year younger than Jay and shares many of the same interests, so it was only fitting that they make friends as quickly as possible. When El first came to the school and Jay was still just a little seventh grader, she was drawn to the easy way he had of hanging out with girls. A lot of boys around her age were either really awkward or annoyingly gross, so having a boy around her age (besides Will, of course) who apparently knew how to talk to girls without drooling, fawning, blushing, or running away very quickly was an absolutely lifesaver. Over the years, they've been in a bunch of productions together, along with taking a lot of the same classes due to their shared love of theater. El is absolutely the only non-professional that Jay allows to cut her hair, and she's always pleased with the outcome.

* Comments?: "El and I are both members of the elite group of students with really short names. Well, actually mine's more of a really short nickname. So really he's a member of that cool elite club and I just pretend to be. Just like I pretend to be as awesome and talented as he is. I mean, not only can he keep pace with me during Mr. Butler's crazy act-offs, but he can play just about every instrument imaginable and give a girl some of the best haircuts ever! I end up being in a lot of productions with El, which means that I've probably kissed him more times than I've kissed anybody else in my life. That's kind of sad, isn't it? I mean, it's not sad that it's him. He's a really really attractive guy. The thing is, I don't really have any desire to date him or anything. Maybe it's from my determination to keep theater life and real life separate. I can't like him like that cause I have to be too close to him all the time. Or maybe the reason I can be so close without freaking out or bursting into flames is because I just don't like him like that. Either way, El is definitely one of my favorite people at Harriman, and deserves to be absolutely happy in everything he does. I wonder if I could set him up with Nikki or Audie...."
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Empty Re: don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me.

Post  El K. Theodore Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:40 am

Yayyy! El's first friend. [:
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:17 am

Name:Nikki Johns
Relationship:current relationship;; I'm hanging onto every word rolling of off your lips.
History: We have been good friends, he liked to do my hair and I let him whenever I was performing. Then one afternoon we started doing the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. He held me as he spoke the lines, and I kissed him, and then he kissed me, and well we've taken our friendship to a whole different level.
Comments?: El is so sweet, he and I just connect on so many different levels. It is nice to be going out with someone that is not only a date but a good friend.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 pm

don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Scream_Your_Heart_Out_by_xKaptiv-1 don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. Your_Pretty_by_xKaptivatedx-1 don't go wasting your emotion [El Theodore.] lay all your love on me. DarnellLeelandbtw-2
` Name: Darnell Allred

` Age: Eighteen (just turned)

` Relationship:

` History: Since the first day Darnell met this El dude, he knew they'd be cool. He's just the chillest guy around, really funny- a little uhhhh feminine sometimes- but not gay. Not that Darnell'd really care. He's no homophobe. El's been there to pull pranks, run around crazy-like, and sit calmly and talk. They'd talk about everything and anything- but mostly girls. He's the only one Darnell ever confided in about his absolute love of Abigail Applebottom. No one, no one, no one else would ever be better to tell. Well, except maybe the girl herself... but not counting that...

` Comments: El is my dude, dude. Not like... my dude... uuhh-awkward. He's my best friend. There's no other guy I'd rather hang around with. We'll go down together. I'd do anything for this guy.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  El K. Theodore Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 am

YAYYY. MORE PEOPLE. >:]]
El K. Theodore
El K. Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:02 am

Name: Abigail Applebottom
Relationship:
History: Abi met El through Darnell. As soon as they met, Abi thought he was a pretty cool guy and wants to get to know him more. Although, considering he's not a singer and she, not into Literature of many a kind they don't see each other in classes. Abi's spoken to him if she's seen him around the halls and has always found their conversations entertaining.
Comments?: "El! He's so funny. I swear, he's one of a kind. I met El through Darnell - it's kind of obvious how close those two are. As soon as they're together in a crazy atmosphere, you know something mad is going to happen! El made me laugh, and he is amazing at cutting people's hair. It's like.. he's part-girl or something. Not gay. But. You know? Weird. He's going out with Nikki too! So long as he's not a jerk or anything, which I'm sure he's not, otherwise I'm having words! He's cool anyways. El is one of those people I'd invite on a night out, or something. I guess, if he's good friends with Darnell and I'm good friends with Darnell, and he's going out with Nikki then I suppose the whole friend of a friend thing should just become 'friends'. Eventually. Hopefully. Yeah."
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:12 am

Name: Kaylor Victoria
Relationship:
History: Kaylor sort of bumped into El once or twice in the hallways. Since he's studying theater not art, she hasn't really seen much of him. Every once in a while, she's able to catch something he does on paper. His expressions and amusing actions intrigue her.
Comments?: "El? Ah yes, the young man everyone finds so amusing. I wish I'd had a chance to actually meet him. Maybe one day we'll run into each other literally. Right now, the most I know is that he's got some great expressions. I enjoy drawing him."
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Theodore Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:42 am

* Name: Simon Theodore

* Relationship:
[where's the thing for brothers? haha.]

* History: "Well, let's see. The man's been torturing me since birth. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have to go to school and have kids asking you if you're friends with that weird kid a few grades higher than you? But truth be told, I take after him a good bit, and he's an alright guy, when you reeeally get down to it. I'm just glad I don't have to live with him."

* Comments?:
Simon Theodore
Simon Theodore
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

http://thenextgreatadventure.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Name: Nyx Alexander Johns

Relationship:

History: They're the same year, and share a dorm. Always have done. And though they tend to go their seperate ways, they're still good friends. Of course, they edge around the fact that Nyx is nowhere near tee-total, and continues to drink alcohol. And... do a lot of things under the influence of alcohol.

Comments?: "Sometimes, he'll do my hair. It's a pleasure to let him do it. I mean, he makes it so soft and shiny and awesome. He's my beauty therapist, you know. He's a cool guy, though sometimes I wish that he'd understand that alcohol doesn't always mean bad. Don't really know why he doesn't like it. We could have so much fun if he decided to come out and have a couple of drinks with the rest of us. But whatever. Each to their own, right? As I say, he's a cool guy and he's always around to do my hair."
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : Coversing With Forked Tongues That Sell Faux Sermons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down