Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love.

3 posters

Go down

oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Empty oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love.

Post  Ebony J. Queen Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:44 am

EBONY QUEEN. oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra_bullock6

2-D art teacher, likes to shake it (hah, just kidding. ~ : P)

--->FRIENDS.
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-55oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-30oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-10

other half;; This is where the truth don't lie.
practically family;; This is where the rubber meets the road.
inseparable;; This is what you really didn't know.
attached at the hip;; Hit the gas, get there fast.
childhood friends;; Never stop to think what's in it for me.
partners in crime;; This is just one of those times when a lot of folks jump off.
best friends;; They just show on up with a big ole' heart.
confidant;; One foot on the pedal and one foot in the grave.
close friends;; Weekends here, good god almighty!
good friends;; I remember when I lost my mind.
enemies turned friends;; Get down to the heart of it.
party friends;; Gonna' get drunk and be somebody.
on and off;; Caution to the wind.
acquaintance;; I aiming to be someone that somebody trusts.
friend of a friend;; Anytime.
first name basis;; I don't even think he knows my name.

---> ENEMIES.
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-68oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-57oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-50
go to hell;; This is my last resort.
hardcore hatred;; My life, my pride is broken.
hatred;; When it's all done, you reep what you sow.
one sided hatred;; You live what you learned.
dislike;; What the hell are you waiting for?
one sided dislike;; Take everything from the inside and throw it all away.
backstabbed;; Cut my life into pieces.
cheated;; 'Cause I swear, for the last time- I won't trust myself with you.
rivalry;; Filthy mouth, no excuse.
friendly rivalry;; and I know I won't be satisfied.
friends turned enemies;; Thanks for the memories.
envy-jealousy;; Find a new place to hang this noose.
avoidance;; Digging deeper just to throw it away.
scared of;; You've got me being you for mercy.
love-hate;; Romance is misery.
indifference;; It's just one of those days.
annoyance;; Death is rolling in every verse.
tolerance;; I bleed it out.
by association;; Everyone sucks.

---> LOVERS.
oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-47oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-33oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Sandra-bullock-36
in love;; Love is a rhythm of two hearts beating.
Wifey;; There's something about her.
final relationship;; I get lost in the innocence of a first kiss.
current relationship;; I'm hanging onto every word rolling of off your lips.
possible future relationship;; There's something about a woman that wants you, but doesn't need you.
past relationship-bad terms;; I've been pacing, and retracing every step of every move.
past relationship-good terms;; Oh the way you shine.
past relationship-still chemistry;; Trying to read in between the lines.
current-past-future fling;; Right here waiting.
mutual crush;; Fall into me.
one sided crush;; I should be sleeping.
past crush;; Take it down for someone else.
friends with benefits;; Baby, can't you see that he's not me?
enemies with benefits;; Even though I'm feeling so right.
one night stand;; Bartender, I really did it this time.
lust;; This is how a heart breaks.
physical attraction;; It's way to soon to be obsessing like this.
sexual tension;; I've been longing to see her.
on and off dating;; The sunlight surely hurts my eyes.
flirting;; I'm a lonely dreamer on the highway in the sky.
fleeting glances;; I keep thinking about your smile.

Last edited by Ebony J. Queen on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Ebony J. Queen
Ebony J. Queen
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Empty Re: oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love.

Post  MacKenzie Butler Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:54 am

oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Deppicon7oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Maxwellthreeoh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Zchessum061
MacKenzie Oakley Butler
Realtionship:
best friends;; They just show on up with a big ole' heart.
confidant;; One foot on the pedal and one foot in the grave.
possible future relationship;; There's something about a woman that wants you, but doesn't need you.
physical attraction;; It's way to soon to be obsessing like this.
sexual tension;; I've been longing to see her.
fleeting glances;; I keep thinking about your smile.
History: MacKenzie and Ebony bumped into one another quite by accident one day several years back. He was looking for the old art teacher to ask him if he could borrow some students. What he found was the new art teacher, Ebony. The two of them hit it off pretty well, seeing as they were both kind of quirky. It ended up that when MacKenzie wasn't with Deidre, he was off talking to Ebony about one thing or another.
Your thoughts? "Ebony is a beautiful person. I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't the art teacher, she lets me steal her students so often that I feel bad. She's become one of my closest friends and one of the regulars on 'Girls' Night Out'."
MacKenzie Butler
MacKenzie Butler
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Empty Re: oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love.

Post  Maiya Philips Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:21 am

oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Zhang_Ziyi_050 oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Zhang_Ziyi_052_0 oh please little darlin' [Ebony Queen] you're killing me sweetly with love. Zhang_Ziyi_051

Name: Maiya Philips
Relationships:
acquaintance;; I aiming to be someone that somebody trusts.
friend of a friend;; Anytime.
tolerance;; I bleed it out.
History: Maiya and Ebony met on bad terms, after Maiya taking some paint from the supplies room and then having a confrontation with Miss Ebony Queen, resulting in said paint falling over Ebony in a rather ungraceful manner. Mai quickly apologised and began searching for something to clean her colleague up and was thoroughly embarrassed. She tries to stay away from Ebony most of the time, although she does like visiting the Art Wing, Maiya doesn't want to embarrass herself anymore. She doesn't have anything against the woman, just a little lost pride and embarrassment. It's not exactly at the front of her mind all the time, only when Ebony comes along and something about Art is brought up.
Your thoughts? "Ebony is a sweet person, I love how amazing her skill is. I still feel awful though, it must have looked like I was just stealing their art supplies when I bumped into her! I'm so embarrassed and it's so unlike me. I try to stay away from her, for one I think she's still a little annoyed about it, I'm not sure and she's pretty scary. That's not to say I'll go out of my way to avoid her! That's ridiculous, I just wouldn't really have a conversation with her if we passed in the hallway"
Maiya Philips
Maiya Philips
Staff
Staff

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down