Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates]

+4
Nikki Johns
Saffron Wickersham
Jane Johnson
Will Gates
8 posters

Go down

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Empty k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates]

Post  Will Gates Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:06 am

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Normal_001

Lysander William Gates
he's that pretty boy narcissist that's way to laid back for his own good, and he's going to
pay for that later. perfectionists hate him but then again, he hates perfectionists. he's a nice guy
but loves to get high and is more then willing to share if you please. that guy friend if you know what i mean, but see him for who he is.
he would never take advantage of a girl,
and yet, he's a surprisingly charming
ballet boy, carrying a little baggage that all goes away with a little bit of looooovvveee

electric girls with worn down toys'

practically family → we're gonna ride the race cars we're gonna dance on fire we're the girls le disko supersonic overdrive
partners in crimesilver shadow believer spock rocker with your dirty eyes it's a chance gonna move
best friends you hold the rights i'll never own and i've never felt so alien don't tear us apart again
close friendswe're the dreams you're believing crawling up the walls running down your face razor sharp, razor clean
average friendsnow hold onto me pretty baby if you want to fly i'm gonna melt the fever sugar rolling back your eyes
good friendsoceans arise washing over me cold company dark shades of harmony chasing the lies no one believes
enemies turned friendsoceans arise washing over me cold company dark shades of harmony chasing the lies no one believes
smoking buddiessee i was thinking that i lost my mind but it's been getting to me all this time and it don't stop dragging me down
party friendswhen abel looked up at cain we began the weeping and wailing a hurried high from pestilence, pills and pride
acquaintanceswe could be friends and i promise that it won't get bad but you ain't got nothing i never had so let's take it slow
first name basissoul sister won't you take a ride in his car late to call when you wanted to be all baby, baby, don't be so shy
friend of a friend dig me out from this thorn tree help me bury my shame keep my eyes from the fire they can’t handle the flame

silly boy gonna make you cry'

go to hell → the way i know i heard its slams one hundred times before and if i could move i'd get my gun and put her in the ground
hatredwe're only liars we're only good for the latest trend we're only good cause you can have almost famous friends
one-sided hatredi know this hurts it was meant to your secret's out and the best part is it isn't even a good one its mind over you don't matter
dislikei'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends and i am sorry my conscience called in sick again
one sided dislike douse yourself in cheap perfume it's so fitting, so fitting of the way you are you can't cover it up can't cover it up
backstabberall the ways you make my stomach turn and all the long drives with my friends blur and i wish i kept them inside my mind
cheatedwe're the new face of failure prettier and younger but not any better off bullet proof loneliness at best
rivalrythe best way to make it through with hearts and wrists intact is to realize two out of three ain't bad, ain't bad
envy / jelousyjealousy, turning saints into the sea swimming through sick lullabies choking on your alibis but its just the price i pay
ex relationshipi wrote a goodbye note in lipstick on your arm when you passed out i couldn't bring myself to call except to call it quits
avoidancei spent last night dragging for the corpses of all my past mistakes sell me out the joke's on you we are salt you are the wound
love / hateevery line is plotted and designed to leave you standing on your bedroom window's ledge and everyone else that it hits
annoyanceone foot in your bedroom and one foot out the door sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills

like lovers do on silver screens'

final → i can't do a love song like the way it's meant to be i can't do everything but i'd do anything for you
currentyour cover melting inside with wide eyes you tremble kissing over & over again your god knows he's faithful
futureyou're someone who ain't mine but someone that i'll get and you don't know how hard i've tried
past-good termsi won't lie i still can't say that i admit we went too far and you won't see me change my mind
past-bad termsdidn't notice it right away didn't notice it until it was too late i'm gonna change my desire for your all consuming fire
fling ten nine eight and i'm breaking away i'm all dressed up and i'm ready to play seven six five four and i'm all over you
mutual crushbut you left this feeling here inside me i can see that you're not beside me but i still feel you shine inside of me
crush on mesomeone must have loved you not the way that i do you're missing what i'm trying to say ain't nothing getting in my way
crush on youyou are a getaway car, a rush of blood to the head but me, i'm just the covers on top of your bed
past crushstrike us like matches, cause everyone deserves the flames we only do it for the scars and stories, not the fame
friends with benefits you've been saving for his mattress i only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me
one night stand in hotel rooms collecting page six lovers get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes
physical attraction everyone loves an underdog that's why you're singing along with all your cheap words who are you kidding
shameless flirtingso tell me that's fantastic and promise me, you'll always sigh i find it so romantic when you look into my beautiful eyes

spock rocker with your dirty eyes'

family → we’ve seen it all bonfires of trust flash floods of pain it doesn’t really matter don’t you worry it’ll all work out
room matesbeen gone more days this year than i have been home trading friends for trips to the coast this hotel room feels like a tomb
team mateswe keep the beat with your blistered feet and we bullet the words at the mockingbirds singing
class matesand the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring it was the strangest start was letting go not taking part
mixed feelingsevery step that you take could be your biggest mistake it could bend or it could break that's the risk that you take
bad influencei don't blame you for being you but you can't blame me for hating it so say, what are you waiting for? kiss her, kiss her
emotional supportwhen i offer you survival you say it's hard enough to live don't tell me that it's over stand up poor and tired
respectedi got a lot to say to you yeah i got a lot to say i noticed your eyes are always glued to me keeping them here
admirednothing compares to a quiet evening alone just the one two i was just counting on that never happensi guess i'm dreaming
never spokenthey taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies you little spies they taped over your mouth
mentoreverybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see
secret friendscome on, come on let's play cause i'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute

it’s the last song you will ever sing'

its over. And there's not much more to say besides this: This Plotter is Designed by Freddi aka xx_pretty}}stranger
and not under any circumstances should this copyright be taken off because you don't have my permission to anyways. If you are stupid
enough to take it off and i happen to catch you i will give you a virtual nose bleed. i think that sounds pretty fair don't you? The awesome
bands who made up the lyrics of this plotter are: the killers, fall out boy, cold play, shiny toy guns, micheal buble, mcfly and paramore.

Code:
[align=center][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[font=georgia][SIZE=14][color=steelblue]first middle last[/SIZE]'[/color][/font][SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia]
because he's my brother from another mother and
he's age here times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a i'll fill in[/SIZE][/color][/font]
[SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia][i]
relationships here[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia]
your personal opinion[/SIZE][/color][/font]
[SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia][i]my personal opinion[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/align]
Will Gates
Will Gates
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Empty Re: k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates]

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 am

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Reesek a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Th_09stephk a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Th_loveslick4rmzdre
Jane Lynn Johnson'

And we don't notice any time pass we don't notice anything,
We sit side by side in every class teacher thinks that I sound funny
but she likes the way you sing.

Tonight I'll dream while I'm in bed when silly thoughts go through my head
about the bugs and alphabet and when I wake tomorrow I'll bet
that you and I will walk together again cause I can tell that we're going to be friends.

practically family → we're gonna ride the race cars we're gonna dance on fire we're the girls le disko supersonic overdrive
partners in crime → silver shadow believer spock rocker with your dirty eyes it's a chance gonna move
best friends → you hold the rights i'll never own and i've never felt so alien don't tear us apart again
party friends (Jay is soooo the DD) → when abel looked up at cain we began the weeping and wailing a hurried high from pestilence, pills and pride
shameless flirting → so tell me that's fantastic and promise me, you'll always sigh i find it so romantic when you look into my beautiful eyes
emotional support → when i offer you survival you say it's hard enough to live don't tell me that it's over stand up poor and tired
and so much more! XP

"I could say Will is like a brother to me, but that would be painfuly cliche of me and it just wouldn't be true. Will isn't like anything. He is my best friend. And what's more is that he has been my best friend for nearly as long as I can remember. It's really hard for me to think of a time back when I was a kid and hadn't met him yet, it's almost as if I hadn't been completely made yet. I guess I'm going to end up sounding cliche anyway, but Will completes me. He can understand me when I talk with my mouth full, he puts up with my sometimes ridiculous ideas for film shorts, and he's never not been there for me when I've really needed him. It's not like we don't ever disagree, though. I mean I get on his case about his habits and he gets on mine for my "theater dancing" but I think the fact that we can rag on each other so much is just proof of the depth of our friendship. It's unspoken, really. We don't find the need to constantly remind each other how much our friendship means. We just know. I can be myself around him, and what's more is I can be whoever the heck else I want to be. I never feel like I have to do anything for him, but I want to. I know it might sound strange to some people to want to hold a guy's hand while he's having a really bad trip, but when it's Will, I'd be more than happy to do so. Let me be clear, though, we are just friends. I'm constantly being reminded by other people about how attractive Will is, but really, I have never crushed on him. I think I was too young to when I first met him, and we were too good of friends by the time I grew up. I don't know. We may end up marrying each other if we don't find anybody else by the time we're forty (which is soooo not going to be a problem for him), but all you girls need to stop getting jealous of me. I'm his bro, yo, and I come before all you hos."

my personal opinion
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Empty Re: k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates]

Post  Saffron Wickersham Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Threesaffiestwo
Saffron Adelinde Wickersham'

Every night i see you standing in the corner
Shaking that thang like youre playing pop warner
Touchdown turnaround play by play keep the score
Would you turn me down if im not what youre looking for
Anywhere anymore you are what im looking for

good friends → oceans arise washing over me cold company dark shades of harmony chasing the lies no one believes
crush on you (as in Will) → you are a getaway car, a rush of blood to the head but me, i'm just the covers on top of your bed
friends with benefits (?) → you've been saving for his mattress i only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me

"Well, quite honestly, I think Will is the cutest, hawtest thing I have every seen- like e v e r. And he's hilarious, and he's nice... he likes my nose... and I just can't ever get myself to doubt any of the things he tells me. I guess I'm just totally head over heels for him... maybe a little in over my head too... he's like my real good friend- but something more at the same time... so both then? Sometimes the way he looks at me makes me think that he's thinking what I'm thinking, which is just about always that I want to eat his face off it's so yummy-looking (;p) but... I'm not completely sure... all I know is that whatever happens, I hope we can always be cool."

my personal opinion
Saffron Wickersham
Saffron Wickersham
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:33 pm

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 340xy-1k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 3593422299a6978109503l-1k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Hayley-williams-paramore-1
Nikki Marie Johns'
he's 17 times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a i'll fill in

first name basis → soul sister won't you take a ride in his car late to call when you wanted to be all baby, baby, don't be so shy
friend of a friend → dig me out from this thorn tree help me bury my shame keep my eyes from the fire they can’t handle the flame
crush on Will → you are a getaway car, a rush of blood to the head but me, i'm just the covers on top of your bed

your personal opinion: Will is one of those friends of a friend. I don't think he has really noticed me yet, I sure noticed him. But unless he makes the move, I will just admire and sigh. I'm not really the kind of girl that pushes where she isn't wanted, but if he ever gave me the least encouragement, I would be all over him like white on rice.

my personal opinion
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:13 am

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 14 k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 22 k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 4
Abigail Emily Applebottom'
he's seventeen times cooler then an ice cube in a

love / hate → every line is plotted and designed to leave you standing on your bedroom window's ledge and everyone else that it hits
close friends → we're the dreams you're believing crawling up the walls running down your face razor sharp, razor clean

"Will Gates? I have no idea what is going on with that guy. One second he's being hilarious and we're laughing our heads off, the next he's being a complete twit and annoying the hell out of me for no reason! The constant charm just irritates me, and he's one of my closest friends, I think he knows it annoys me and I just wish he'd stop getting to me like that! When I first met him, I couldn't believe someone like him was a dancer! I hate him so much when he's prancing around the room like a complete loon getting all the attention, of course, on the dancefloor it's a completely different story. Othertimes I could jump on him and run about myself, it's a bit weird. He knows me better than some of my other friends and him and Jay are hilarious together! Maybe he just knows which buttons to push? I'll always be there for Will, whatever happens. I really worry whenever I hear about him getting high, but it's his life he can do what he wants. Even if it worries me to death."

my personal opinion

Last edited by Abigail Applebottom on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 am

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 065k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Emma-roberts-06k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Pic6
Audrey Brook Catlett'

mutual crush → but you left this feeling here inside me i can see that you're not beside me but i still feel you shine inside of me
past-good terms → i won't lie i still can't say that i admit we went too far and you won't see me change my mind
close friends → we're the dreams you're believing crawling up the walls running down your face razor sharp, razor clean

your personal opinion: "Will! He's one of those, 'Lets do this! No..lets do this instead' kind of guys. He absolutely doesn't make any sense to me. Though that might be the reason why I'm such good friends with him. He keeps me watching, not really sure what he's going to next. It's kinda like trying to watch him dance, it's all over the place, but it works in some awesome way. What gets me sometimes is the fact that he always knows when to leave and make me wonder what the hell he's thinking. We'll all be hanging out, just having fun, when he'll just randomly stop talking to me. It confuses the hell out of me, but I don't know what to do about it. I can't even think of a way to talk to Jane about it. Which ends up feeling like I'm keeping something from her...but I'm not. Right? Other than the stupid things, Will and I get along great. Nothing changes with us being friends. After going through awkward middle school phases it's hard not to be friends. Being able to remind him that he use to be a little funny looking middle schooler is probably the funniest thing ever. Because he knows he's good looking now.."

my personal opinion: "Auuuudddrrreeeeee. She's drop-your-knickers gorgeous, that one, but I've told her that before, and meant it, too. We've been together through the awkward pimple phase and the voice changing phase and all that puberty shit. She's the other wing of my Jay, so we show each other the ropes, mess around, you know. I have this thing, like, I want to be close to Audrey, closer than I already am, and it's kinda stupid, because she's waaayyy outta my league and I am not blind to that, but damn, I can't help it! I hate it, not being able to tell Jane something like that, either. I just can't seem to reconcile things. I want to have something with her...I think...but not exclusive, that's just...old-fashioned...but maybe? Whatever. I'm just going to try to keep my foot outta my mouth when I'm around her and enjoy the vibes I get when we're hanging out. Maybe I'll get a kiss and not have to pay for it later?"
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:55 am

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Scream_Your_Heart_Out_by_xKaptiv-1 k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] Your_Pretty_by_xKaptivatedx-1 k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] DarnellLeelandbtw-2
Darnell Leeland Allred'

friend of a friend → dig me out from this thorn tree help me bury my shame keep my eyes from the fire they can’t handle the flame
dislike → i'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends and i am sorry my conscience called in sick again
avoidance → i spent last night dragging for the corpses of all my past mistakes sell me out the joke's on you we are salt you are the wound
bad influence → i don't blame you for being you but you can't blame me for hating it so say, what are you waiting for? kiss her, kiss her

Every girl in the whole freaking school who sees this guy passes out where they stand. So... yeah, I'd rather not stand next to that- be compared and all. And it's more than just that- I'm not so shallow... it's that I know what Will does drug-wise and though we could probably be pretty chill friends, I know we'd end up doing that stuff and I'm trying not to do that stuff anymore so... wouldn't be wise to put myself near that kind of temptation. It would be wiser for me to stay away, and try to pull Alicia with me- I know they hang out- too much.
my personal opinion
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalia Bianchi Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:44 pm

k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 10k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 11k a l e i deoscope eyes [Ly.Will.Gates] 16
Rosalia Prudence Bianchi'

dislike → i'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends and i am sorry my conscience called in sick again

"What an ugly boy, drugs are bad. I don't like him, he is an okay dancer though."

my personal opinion
Rosalia Bianchi
Rosalia Bianchi
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down