Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!]

3 posters

Go down

Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] Empty Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!]

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:28 am

Abi had just done a hard day's work. On her feet running from one room to the other, singing in one place, writing music in another, tuning her guitar. It was finally the end of the day, and after everything all of the lyrics were buzzing through her head, although her throat was so dry she didn't want to sing another note. Walking into the Dining Room, Abi looked around for any of her friends, or anyone she knew. Abi trundled along past the tables, some filled with people already talking, the early-birds and some late comers just walking towards a table, or in the queue in front, or behind. She looked at a few of the students in the years below, grouped around gossiping, some of them noticed her watching them as she walked past, some stared back, others smiling. The one's smiling back, Abi gave a matching grin, joining the long queue for food, she sighed.

Tapping her fingers against the side of her leg, to a fast paced beat, Abi stepped forward for a second, rolling her eyes at the slow walkers ahead. She looked around the people in front of her, seeing the kitchen staff, talking and smiling with some of the students, and carefully taking empty platters away, while students waited for more. What happened to speed? Abi adjusted her large black woollen beanie, scratching an itch on her head, she rolled her eyes. Time was being slow, and Abi was too cranky to wait, after the busy day she had had to be patient.

Abi wondered what she would do this evening, after finishing all of her lessons, and despite the tiredness and done quite well in all of them. She would love to have a quiet night, talking with Jay or even Simon or Isaac. This was so boring, it was making her more tired than before. Abi shifted from one foot to the other, crossing her arms impatiently. "Hurry up!" Abi muttered, annoyed. Finally, walking a couple of steps closer, she turned her head to the clock, realising it had been about ten minutes and she was only a couple of people before finally reaching the salad section.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] Empty Re: Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!]

Post  Jane Johnson Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 am

Jay had finally managed to get through the monstrous cafeteria line about ten minutes ago, and had been too busy playing with her jiggly red jello and eating a large tuna sandwich to notice Abi's arrival. Jay had assumed that most of the upperclassmen had already eaten and were off doing their own thangs by now. Either that or were so swamped with classwork that they had all, as a whole, decided to postpone having dinner until the wee hours of the morning and had forgotten to let Jay in on this. Either way, it seemed that the cafeteria was currently full of junior high kids and underclassmen, all talking boisterously about each of their individual futures. Jay was a little too wrapped up in the way the cafeteria's florescents were being thrown around by her crimson jello to notice or let this bother her, though. She was just taking another huge bite of her sandwich and wondering what it would look like if she shot something with her camera through a screen of jello (not to mention how one would procure a screen of jello in the first place) when she caught sight of the head of platinum hair crowned with a beanie that could only mean one thing!

"Abi!" she said joyfully, setting down her sandwich and abandoning her table to go stand with her friend. She glanced back one, giving the people around the table a if-you-touch-my-sandwich-you-die glare, then deposited herself cheerfully at Abi's elbow. "So I'm not the only senior who still eats in the caf, then." she smiled, widely, "I was starting to get a bit worried, to tell the truth. What've you been up to Abi?" Jay wasn't exactly thrilled at waiting in line again, but now that she had somebody to talk to, it wouldn't be that bad. Besides, Abi had no choice but to wait (if she wanted any food, anyway) and Jay would be more than happy to keep her friend company.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!] Empty Re: Dinner is served [OPEN TO ANYONE!!]

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:10 pm

"Abi!" She quickly turned her head to the sound of the voice, "Jay!" Abi grinned, surprised that her friend had left her table to join her in the queue. "Course not! I do come here a sometimes", she shook her head. It wasn't common for the seventh years to eat in the cafe when they could leave go to The Bean, or some other place. From what Abi could remember from previous years, there were never alot of seventh years in the Hall anyway, not that it mattered. "Not alot. Catching up in the music halls and stuff. What about you?" Abi asked curiously. She had truly missed her friends, the idle chatter was something that couldn't be replaced, anywhere.

"Thanks for waiting with me" Abi smiled. "You didn't have to" She rolled her eyes as some third years began talking in the queue, just thinking of the perfect thing to say to them. Abi yawned, "It's been a long day" She sighed, her eyes darting from left to right, trying to find anything interesting. It was then she settled for examining her fingernails, a little chip on her thumb, they weren't very long, as she had to be careful when she was playing her guitar, if she held the pick a strange way she always somehow managed to break a nail. It wasn't so common now, she was a bit more careful.

"Are we the only seventh years?!" Abi asked, shocked. Suddenly realising that she was surrounded.. by youths.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:41 am

Darnell slipped his way through the line, slithering like a sneaking snake- one who liked tongue twisters apparently... but that was besides the point. He cut in front of a group of freshman guys, they didn't stand a chance- and weren't too keen on challenging the older boy when he turned to them with a snarling face. Wide eyed they stepped back, and he was in- his angry face transforming into a great big smile by the time he faced the lunch lady, Mrs. Snovel. She loved him.

"How are ya this year, dear? Scaring the young'uns are ya?" She waved a spork at him.

"Only a little, Mrs. Snovel," he replied, his face blushing. "Gotta let 'em know who's boss- thank you, ma'am." He walked away with his tray, after placing his cash down on the table in front of the laughing lady. He was happy someone was having a good day. His day wasn't bad, necessarily, it just wasn't going so grandly. But then he caught sight of Abi.

"Hey Abi!" His smile widened and he weaved his way through the short kids scattered about the room, his tray of apple sauce, milk, and peanut-butter and jelly sandwich swaying wrecklessly as he walked. He managed to catch her last words to Jay as he slid into a seat beside her, his tray coming to a clang upon the cafeteria table. "It's like a disease, isn't it? They're just so... short. Let's hope we don't catch it!" Darnell laughed. "Hey Jay," he smiled toward the other blonde. This was the perfect table to be at. Best table in the room, in fact.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Abi smiled at the lunch lady, Mrs Snovel. "How's the singing going, this year?", she laughed, "It's difficult but I love it!" Abi handed over the money, and slid her tray off of the counter so she could find another table with Jay. Spotting one close to them with a few seats around it, Abi indicated to Jay where it was and began walking towards it. Squeezing through the chairs and past the little ones, Abi dumped her tray on the table and noticed now that the queue behind her had gotten longer.

She was pleased she hadn't come into lunch later, as she picked up her fork and was about to start eating, Abi looked from her plate to the front of the queue, watching someone jump in, Abi rolled her eyes and as her eyes drifted down back to her plate, "They're like midgets" Abi stated with a shake of her head, she was talking about the years below, the little ones.

When she heard, "Hey Abi!". Her head jumping up again in the direction of the voice, she smiled "Danny!" Pleased to see him joining them for lunch, she laughed at his words nodding "As long as it's not contagious" Abi finally stabbed a small salad leave with her fork, lightly covered with some sort of white dressing, she began eating slowly.

"What you been doing?" Abi asked Darnell, she was used to seeing him around alot, as they were both musicians, although she sang, and he played the guitar. She was wondering when the topic of her birthday would come up, it was only in a week and Abi was curious to see if her friends would get her anything. She was going to buy a treat for all of them, and was still trying to organise a party, in her free time whenever she wasn't working.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Darnell poked his apple sauce with a fork for a few seconds; he was trying to keep his eyes on his plate, or look somewhere else in the cafeteria, but his gaze kept gravitating to Abigail's face. He felt like such a creeper- staring at her... he didn't want her to think she had something on her face... Besides beauty... yuck- had he just thought that corny corny line?

"I think we're safe," Darnie smiled, happy to see how happy Abi was to see him. He'd missed her a lot over the summer, and he had a whole stack of half-finished letters under his bed to prove it. He wasn't very good and finishing things... especially when he was nervous... His eyes flickered up to her face, and he found himself so distracted that he began to try to bring the apple sauce to his mouth- but it was still on a fork... so it didn't really work... and he probably looked like a total dweeb. Jay was sure to notice- but Abi... she never seemed to. Regardless, Darnie dropped the fork as soon as he realized what he was dong, and forced his head back down to look at his sandwich.

That's when Abi's question came. "I've just been living- y'know... trying to be a good big brother, I guess- but the real question is what have you been doing, birthday girl?" He smiled proudly. "You didn't think I'd forget."
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:36 am

"I think we're safe," Abi sighed, "That's a relief" She shook her head, "Height restrictions would be awful" Abi was pleased to see Darnell, she had tried putting together a text and when it came round to it, the area she was in refused to send the dumb text. Her thoughts wandered to what she would do this afternoon, noticing Darnell looking at something behind her, Abi continued eating until she saw his fork drop out of the corner of his eye, she looked at him for a moment wondering what was wrong. Darnell was staring at his sandwich, although Abi couldn't see the expression on his face, he could be laughing for all she knew, but that didn't seem to be the case.

"Cool" She replied to his answer. "Ah. Not yet! One more week 'til the big one eight" Abi smiled, shaking her head at Darnell, she was happy he hadn't forgotten. As soon as she realised this, she wondered why. Why did it matter to her? She merely smiled hoping the look on her face gave the right answer, Abi hoped he would remember. She was good friends with Darnell, so having him forget her birthday would be awful, not the end of the world though. It was just a birthday. "Isn't your birthday just around the corner?" Abi asked slyly, turning her head to face Jay, while she looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

Darnell was just a few days older than her, "Eh? Birthday boy?" She nudged him with her elbow, "I didn't forget yours either" Abi pushed her plate away slightly, leaning back in her chair, a clear smile upon her face.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:31 pm

"Ehhh, yeah..." Darnell smiled awkwardly and turned his face away. He really hated attention most of the time. He would much rather blend- he'd spent so much of his short life sticking out like a sore thumb, already. If he hadn't known Abi for so long, his face would have reddened at her words- he loved that she remembered. He never expected her to; he never expected anyone to. It was always nice. "Yes, four days before yours- but it's not a big deal. I'm not doing anything for it, so it might as well be any other day. Your birthday on the other hand- we should do something. You planning a party or anything? I can help."

Darnell loved parties. Lots of people, lots of laughing; it was easy to blend, but still easy to have fun and be noticed in your own way. Plus, there was always free food- which was the highlight of just about any event he went to. Free food, yum.

"What do you want for your birthday anyway? You got a wish list or anything?" Darnell always made a wish list for his birthday. Last year, a new guitar case, some sticks for his drums, and a laptop were on it, before that he'd written down clothes and a trip to Europe and a boombox. This year his list his list only had one thing on it. And it couldn't be bought- anywhere- ever.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Abi smiled awkwardly, hoping she hadn't embarassed him by bringing it up. Not a big deal? She almost felt like turning around and hitting him upside the head, his was just as important as hers, if not more so. "Yep. Massive party. Hopefully. I kinda need to sort it all out, I haven't thought about it much" Abi shrugged, she was excited about her birthday, "I need all the help I can get!" She nodded, Abi would love to have Darnell help her organise her party. She loved going to them, but when it came to organising them, Abi was all over the place, she had no idea where to start.

As to his next question, Abi had to think. There were a couple of things she wanted, of course she'd already had a conversation with her parents about what presents she wanted. Some clothes, a few pairs of new shoes, some CDs. Then, there was the other thing. Something Abi would love to have, but it was more of a 'I'd love it, but I don't think I'll get it' sort of present. "I have a few things in mind" Abi looked down at the table, wondering about what she should do for her party, who she should invite, and other important party stuff.

She lifted her head up, turning to Darnell, "What about you? I have no idea what to get you!" Abi smiled, it was so difficult thinking of presents to get Darnell, somehow she had always thought of something. She was looking forward to Darnells birthday, it would be a great day, seeing him open his presents. Abi had wondered about one thing, but then, she really didn't think it was the type of thing Darnell would like.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:22 am

"I can't wait. You always throw the best parties," Darnell smiled, rocking gently to the side to nudge Abi playfully. "I'm excited already. And you know what- I think I know what I can do. I can be the bouncer." He made a very serious face and crossed his arms across his chest. "No one off the list'll get by me." He knew there was no way he'd last ten minutes as a bouncer anywhere. For one thing, the corniest sob story would soften him to the core, and another, he really wasn't much of a fighter- so he'd be more likely to get bounced than to do any bouncing. But, it was still a nice thought, he thought.

What things did Abi have in mind? Darnell wondered... he knew of a few things that he really really wanted her to want- but what did that matter anyway... He shrugged, his shoulders rising for a few extended moments before slumping back down lower than they began. "Don't get me anything!" He concluded, after a few seconds of thought. "I'm perfectly content with just having lived this long. And, you know, it'll actually be the one year anniversary of my complete straight-edgeness." It was true. Even though he'd decided to go straight-edge earlier, it had been quite the struggle, and Darnell had had a lot of ups and downs. Sometimes he'd given in... but that was all over... "Don't spend any money on me, really. I don't need it."
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:11 am

Abi smiled, "That's because we're there!" Laughing as he nudged her "The bouncer?" She hadn't considered that. It would be so funny, seeing Darnell like that, Abi tried to smother her laugh at his face. Abi shook her head, her smile still on her face. Although when he shrugged and slumped lower, Abi watched him carefully, wondering what he was doing. "Don't get me anything!" Suddenly came out from his mouth. She frowned, her mouth opened and closed, as she wondered what to say. "Nothing?" Abi asked confused. She was disappointed that he had said that. Did he not want anything? Not one thing?

She laid back in her chair, slouching down. Abi didn't want anything from Darnell then. It wasn't fair. She really wanted to get Darnell something, don't need it? "Well..Do you not want anything?" Abi couldn't understand where he was coming for once. For all the conversations they had had together, this was the only one that Abi couldn't understand. "If you don't want me to spend money on you. Then. You don't need to get me anything" She stated, staring at the table.

Abi's mood had gone down. She really didn't like this conversation it was saddening. Now she couldn't look forward to getting Darnell a present, because he didn't 'need' anything. A bit miffed, Abi looked to Jay, wondering if she would say anything on the subject.

Last edited by Abigail Applebottom on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 am

Darnell watched Abi's face fall and suddenly realized that he'd said something very wrong. His mind raced, going over the past minutes in his mind and trying to locate the exact moment when things had gone down. It was the birthday thing, the present thing? That he didn't want anything? Oh crap! Did she want to get him something? Had he totally just turned her down? He just hadn't wanted her to worry herself! Oh crap, oh crap... would he ever get it right?

"What? Nah- I'm just kidding!" After a bit of quick thinking Darnell mustered up a laugh. "There are a few things I'm looking forward to on my birthday, but mostly its just the company... and your party. Your party is basically a present to me... but I'm just saying- you can get me something... if you'd like to..." Woah, Darnell, let's bring it back to earth. The unawkward area of it. "So, you as excited for this year as I am? I'm planning senior pranks for the end of the year already! It's going to be awesome!"
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:24 am

"What? Nah- I'm just kidding!" Abi thought differently. That meant the complete opposite thing to what he just said. After a second of awkward silence, he laughed, she joined in awkwardly. "There are a few things I'm looking forward to on my birthday, but mostly its just the company... and your party. Your party is basically a present to me... but I'm just saying- you can get me something... if you'd like to..." Abi nodded, just a few things. It wasn't exactly what she had expected Darnell to say, but they hadn't really spoken about either of their birthdays. Her party? Was a present to him? It would have to be the bestest party she had ever thrown to even be what Darnell deserved. Abi had not just thought that. Inwardly cringing at the thought, she listened to what Darnell was saying. She could get him something!

Abi smiled. "Of course I'd like to!" She rolled her eyes, "You're like one of my closest friends. Duh!" Abi would hate not to get Darnell a present for his birthday. Darnell had clearly decided the awkwardness of birthdays was something to skip over, as he quickly changed the topic to the end of their senior year. "I know! It's so scary. We've been at this place since the beginning!" It was strange, soon they were going to be rid of this place, out into the wide world.

"Could you imagine? Being out of here? So much will have changed by the end of the year" Abi rolled her eyes, "By the end of the year we will have done our exams" She muttered, her smile fading. Abi was getting all negative, shaking her head she opened her mouth again "We'll have all done amazing. So it's all good!" Abi was being overly optimistic, but that was better than saying she had failed. Which she was now considering.

She crossed her arms, "What on Earth are we all going to do after this?!" Abi really hated thinking about moving out of her comfort zone. She hadn't really liked ever properly thinking about it, it would mean leaving Darnell.. and all of her other friends. Jay, Isaac, Audie. It made her all sad just thinking about.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 am

Darnell hadn't even given a moment's thought to what he was going to do after high school. For so much time he'd just been glad that he was there and alive and getting good grades. If that were gone- the whole high school scene- that'd kind of suck. He guessed he'd just get a job, maybe at a Blockbuster or something... work enough to rent a place, get a better job- or try to, maybe travel if he could- just in a little truck or something, no big deal, and eventually he'd settle down... maybe? Anyway, just thinking about it made his head hurt.

"Eh, it's not gonna be so bad. We'll have fun, just like we do now. In fact, I say we do something now," he took a final bite of his sandwich. "Screw the future- well... for now. Let's go somewhere! Let's get a group together and go paint the campus red!"

He tried to imagine where they could go on the school campus at this time. And what could they do? Well... with a whole group together, anything, really.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:12 am

Jay had followed Abi and Darnell through the line and to the tables, listening to their conversation but not wanting to butt in. She glanced slyly between the two of them, sensing what she was pretty damn sure was a good healthy dose of sexual tension. There was no way she was going to stick her head into such an adorably harmless but extremely undertoned conversation. Anyways, they were just too fun to watch! She could be wrong, but she rarely was. Darnell liked Abi as a bit more than a friend. Jay didn't know anything about his intentions, but the fact that he and Abi could have such innocent conversations was definitely a good sign. He was either one of the cutest crushers she had ever seen or was majorly lacking in skills. She was pretty sure it was the former, though it could always be both. She wondered if the situation would ever work itself out. Would Abi realized that the kid she almost shared birthdays with and was currently bantering with about gifts and parities would jump at the chance to be more than friends? Jay would never bring it up to Abi, and in fact hadn't said anything to Abi about it, unless she was asked to. She was seriously considering trying to approach the subject with Darnell, but she hadn't had a chance to do so without it being horribly awkward. Oh well, no use worrying about it now.

Jay listened to Abi and Darnell as the talked, finally ruining the beautiful reflective surface of her jello with her cafeteria spork. No great loss, though. I tasted almost as good as it looked! She tried to ignore the depressed slump of her heart over the topic of leaving Harriman and was soon rescued by Darnell's suggestion. She quickly swallowed her bite of jello and put down her spork, clutching the side of the table with both of her hands. "Capitol idea! Let's go make some trouble." she tapped her ten fingers on the table one after another, "Maybe we should go grab my camera and shoot something? Or we could toilet paper the Auditorium again." She grinned broadly, remembering how the Headmaster had been completely unable to figure out who had done it. Good times.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:19 am

Abi laughed at both of her friends, Darnell was right, they would just continue having fun as always. "Sounds like a plan!" Abi was surprised at how quiet Jay had become, wondering if her friend was ok, until she suddenly joined back into the conversation. Abi listened to Jays suggestion on toilet papering the auditorium, "Something hilarious! Like.. has anyone put washing powder in the fountains yet?" There was of course the memorial fountain, and it was somewhat respected at Harrimans, or so Abi thought. She looked at her two friends questioningly, "Jay! You should take tons of pictures of us! We would have a complete laugh" Abi smiled, they hadn't had a massive shooting session for a while and Jay always did something funny that made it even better than it already was.

"I can't believe we got away with that" She shook her head at the memory, of course who would suspect them? "Ok. What's the plan?" Abi glanced between the two once again, excited at the prospect of actually enjoying the rest of her day. Work. Work. Work. It really got to you sometimes, even if you did love it. "I don't care what we do. Just as long as we don't get in trouble. It'd be cool to do something big.." Abi trailed off at the thought, just thinking of what had happened with the toilet paper in the auditorium. It was hilarious! Absolutely brilliant. "But, whatever." She shrugged, she wasn't too bothered. It was up to her friends, whatever they wanted to do she'd do. They'd have fun no matter what, and that was the main thing.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 am

Darnell laughed, reminiscing past adventures- all mischievous, all so much fun it should have been illegal. And well... come to think of it... all pretty much forbidden anyways. Toilet papering the auditorium had been quite the escapade, but doing it again wouldn't have nearly the effect that it had the first time- and the adrenaline rush would be substantially lower. Outside of school he'd stolen a couple of street signs before... raced the car he used to have... and did a lot of really stupid stuff he probably could have gone to jail for. But here, it was different. More innocent, maybe. More fun, definitely.

"I would love to put some of that bubble syrup stuff in the fountains... I can't really think of any other kinds of pranks." Darnell shrugged. He was never the mastermind behind these sorts of things, but he was very good at seeing the tasks through. "I dunno- who else do you think we can get in on this?" The more people the better, because the more people, the bigger. They could pull a really awesome prank if they had a good amount of reinforcements!
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 am

Jay clapped her hands excitedly at the growing possibility of doing something reckless. A lot of people saw her as a goody two-shoes, and she kinda was sometimes, but her roomies and her friends definitely knew better. She wasn't a fan of anything that could result in bodily harm, but she wasn't frightened of parental or administrative retribution. She knew her parents would probably just laugh it up and tell their friends how silly their eldest was and the folks at Harriman could be pretty loose with punishment as long as you didn't put anybody in danger. Or accidentally fry school computers by overclocking them, but that was an entirely different story. And completely accidental, for that matter. She shook her head amicably at Abi's mistake at thinking she meant her picture camera, "No, my video camera Abs. So I can capture our hooligan-ery in motion and use it as blackmail someday." she grinned, excited for a chance to have her beat up old camera in her hands. She almost had enough money for that XL she was looking at, but for now her trusty camcorder would do nicely.

"Something big, definitely." she said, before Darnell spoke. She pulled her hands from the edge of the table and put one around her chin, the other cupping her elbow. "Bubbles would be easy. Pretty too. Plus they don't do much damage. If we're talking about senior pranks, I've always thought it would be awesome to post-it a hallway. Or maybe the whole school." she scratched her chin, "And then we could draw all over the place and it wouldn't matter cause it would come off!" She threw her arms up excitedly at this and almost knocked the tray out of the hands of an eighth grader that had been passing by. "Erk, sorry!" she said as the kid ran quickly to sit with his friends far away from her. She put her hands in her lap and her head against the table, rolling her face back and forth. She suffered her embarrassment for only a moment, then popped her head up to rest her chin on the table at Darnell's question of accomplices. "Will. Definitely. And I'm sure we could get Audie and Nikki in on it too. Should it be only seniors? Cause if not Izz and Saff and Micah would probably be more than happy to share in our villainous..ness. But what do you guys wanna do now?"
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Abi shrugged at Darnells question, "It would be brilliant to have a big one" Rolling her eyes at what the punishment could be. It couldn't be too bad, it was complete harmless fun. "Oh! Abi laughed, "Sorry, blackmail!?" She was getting confused. Jay was moving a mile a minute and leaving her in the dust, "You'll use it against us?" It felt like a silly echo as Abi tried to make sense of what Jane was saying. "I'm confused.." Abi looked at Jane feeling like an absolute twit, was Jay saying she'd blackmail them or random people they recorded?

"Bubbles would be cool" Abi nodded although agreed with Janes next idea. It was something the younger ones would do. She laughed at the prospect of post-its, that would be very funny and as Jay added what they would do to the walls, Abi shook her head at the hilarity of it all. Laughing as Jay leaped out almost injuring an eighth grader, she watched as Jay slide back down embarrassed. "Could we count Isaac?" Abi asked the both of them, "Definitely Audi and Nikki, um.. yeah the whole bunch of us" She shrugged, by the time they got around everyone that would be involved there wouldn't be that many people actually witnessing it. "Post-its?" She looked at Jay, "Then do a big group one?"
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 am

Darnell absolutely loved the post-it idea.

"Woah! How crazy wicked awesome would that be?!" He exclaimed as excitedly as he really was. He was easily excited, however, in this case, the exhilaration was merited by the conversation. He thought of what it would be like to live in an entirely post-ited world. That would be sooo crazy. So wicked. So awesome. It was the best idea he'd ever heard. And it gave him one. "You know what else would be really funny? If we could get some art people to go steal some metallic paint, paint someone- me, even! And I could stand by a door like a statue and like watch people, maybe move a little, freak them out, y'know? Like that old show... Candid Camera!" He laughed, imagining it in his head. The headmaster walks by, then stops... turns... what's that? A statue? He hadn't cleared that with the staff... odd... All of a sudden, the statue winks. What the?! The school's haunted!!! School's out for the rest of the year! YAY!

Woah- snap out of it Darnell... he shook his head. "You guys have their numbers? Maybe we should do some more planning before we get this underway..."
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:12 am

Jay laughed happily, and not meanly, at Abi, then pulled her into a hug. "It's okay, I don't blame you. I'm confusing." She let her friend go after a moment, listening to what she had to say. "Yeah, Isaac would definitely be cool with this. So how bout we do a big group one like Abi said with anybody who wants to help. Anybody from any grade. Then we should have another one that's seniors-only. Oh man, we'll be pranking Harriman up the wazoo!" She clasped her hands together with excitement. Excitement that only grew larger when Darnell put in his next idea.

"Oh wow! That's brilliant! And I bet I could even get Nicky to make a really cool piece of art to go around the person. To make it seem even more realistic, you know." Her excitement bubbled up through her grin, and she could hardly even think of how long they would have to wait to actually do these amazingly creative things. "Hey, maybe we could do some smaller, less awesome pranks throughout the year. So I don't freaking explode from the wait, or anything." She bounce-danced up and down in her seat, another symptom of her excitement. She stood up halfway, just long enough to get at her cell phone, which was (surprisingly) not lost, but tucked into the back pocket of her pants. "I'm pretty sure I've got most everyone's numbers. And the ones I don't have I know Abi'll have." She held her cell phone out to Darnell, "So, what's the plan, Stan?"
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down