Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE

+11
Isabelle Cauldine
Edgar Harriman
Nyx Johns
Erika Servena
Nikki Johns
Sophia Vittorno
Madelyn Applebottom
Kaylor Victoria
Ozzie Kendell
Maiya Philips
Isaac Cauldine
15 posters

Go down

INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE Empty INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE

Post  Isaac Cauldine Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 am

Introductions

This is a little late, but everyone should do it, even if you have been here sicne the beginning. It makes EVERYTHING easier. Simply fill out the form and post. If you have multiple characters just repeat the second half of the code for however many you need. If you make a new character, pleeeease edit your existing post instead of making a new one so everything about the real you stays together. Fill out the WHOLE thing.

Examples below.

Code:
[color=orange][size=18][cbox name here][/size][/color]
I joined Felicity [enter date you joined with your first character].
By the way: [anything you want to say about yourself.]

[url=URLofCHARACTER'SPROFILE][size=15][character's full name][/size][/url]
Called: [first name you character responds to]
Year: [what year are they? remember, 1st year is the same as 6th grade. 7th year is 12th grade]
Talent: [art music theatre dance]
In Short: [summary of your character. anything you want to say, specifically things not in your character's profile though you can include those if you want.]

Last edited by Isaac Cauldine on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE Empty Re: INTRODUCTIONS: DO IT OR DIE

Post  Isaac Cauldine Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:53 am

ashleigh
I joined Felicity 29 Sep 2008.
By the way: I'm a senior in high school. I love art, puppies, and sleeping in. I'm stubborn as hell I'm really craving some english breakfast tea right now.

Isaac Gabriel Cauldine
Called: Isaac
Year: 5th
Talent: music (piano+composition)
In Short: He is Izz's bitch, likes a cig with breakfast, keeps super secret journals, likes his women. [more to come. i'm lazy]
Isaac Cauldine
Isaac Cauldine
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiya Philips Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:13 am

[Frankie]
I joined Felicity [3rd November].
By the way: [from ..the UK? Uhm. I'm 16 and on my way to uni next year xDD.]

[Abigail Emily Applebottom]
Called: Abi
Year: 12th grade
Talent: Music
In Short: Abi is currently having her 18th party, taking part in White Christmas and going through a strange relationship with Darnell Allred. She loves her dorm mates and is in love with her car, she's a pretty good singer too.

[Maiya Philips]
Called: Mai
Subject: Dance
Talent: Dance
In Short: Maiya is the dance teacher at Harrimans teaching anything from jazz, to ballroom and ballet. She's still trying to find out about her chinese past without affecting herself too much emotionally and is strict when it comes to teaching.
Maiya Philips
Maiya Philips
Staff
Staff

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzie Kendell Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 am

eev
I joined Felicity October 3rd, 2008.
By the way: I'm stuck in the perpetual state of being seven years old, I live in the Disneyland castle, I consider a cup of soup 'brunch' if it's eaten between eleven and two, aaaaaand Jay's name is my middle name :]

Jane Lynn Johnson
Called: Jay
Year: 12th grade, Senior
Talent: Theater and Voice, she also dabbles in film
In Short: She's a bit of a spaz who likes to stick her nose into everything. One of her unspoken goals in life is to be friends with everyone she meets, and she doesn't understand people who don't share this goal. She loves hanging out with guys, but it's hard for her to see herself dating one without become a crezybetch. She is also incomplete without Micah Katz ;P

Deidre Louise Spicer
Called: Deidre from colleagues, Spice or Spicer from students
Year: Teacher
Talent: Literature
In Short: The Theater Lit teacher who's a renowned femi-nazi. She enjoys challenging people, and tends to judge them harshly when they aren't up to her standards. She is more forgiving towards women who take responsibility for their lives and for men who understand they they are far inferior.

Osmond Andrew Kendell
Called: Ozzie, Oz
Year: 6th grader <3
Talent: Theater Tech
In Short: Oz comes from a broken family and has a hard time trusting other people, especially if they're older than him. He tries not to let his prejudices get the best of him, and he always has a smile for everyone, even if he doesn't particularly like them. He hates violence and while he'll run from any fight that is only to do with him he wouldn't hesitate to stand up for somebody that needed him.
Ozzie Kendell
Ozzie Kendell
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylor Victoria Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:44 am

Shini
I joined Felicity Oct 14, 2008.
By the way: I am special. And everyone loves me. If they don't, they should. Okay, that sounds obnoxious. Oh, oh! I hold the title of having the most characters on Felicity right now!! And...umm...I'm hoping none of them suck.

Kaylor Drae Victoria
Called: Kay or Lore
Year: 10th grade, Sophomore!
Talent: Art, art, art
In Short: Kaylor is slowly learning to come out of her shell. She's usually the girl hiding behind her sketch book while everyone else is having fun. Deep down, some part of her is worried that all of her friends will hook up with someone and she'll be left all alone.

MacKenzie Oakley Butler
Called: MacKenzie or Mac for colleagues, students call him thinks like MOB or Butler, usually the later.
Year: Senior..No, umm..Teacher!
Talent: Theater
In Short: MacKenzie's the guy any of the teachers can talk to. Yes, that includes Lucas. He denies any interest in love, but he's a human being like everyone else. Which means he can get just as lonely as the next person. Not that he'd ever let his students know that.

Evalee Aarianna Hart DeMontclier
Called: Al, usually.
Year: Itty bitty firstie committee. Sixth grader!
Talent: Theater
In Short: Evalee has wanted to go to a normal school since she heard her brother was attending Harriman. She's still so desperate for her biological father's love that she has yet to realize she has two fathers in Mallory and Hunter. One would think she'd be a spoiled princess, but this strong, healthy girl tries hard to ignore the fact that she's from a very rich family.

Clayton Uriel Feledichuk
Called: Clay
Year: Senior!!! Or..twelfth.
Talent: Music - Flute
In Short: Clay has been going to Harriman since he was eleven. Currently, he's one of the few available guys left. Not that he really pays much attention to it. In that regard, one might consider him naive. His general happiness and comfortable confidence seems to keep many from calling him an asshole. The car? Yeah, he splurged...He couldn't help himself, as much as he tries not to act like a rich snob (which he generally does very well) that car was his big present unto himself.
Kaylor Victoria
Kaylor Victoria
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Applebottom Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 am

relyn
I joined Felicity 02/10/2008, with Zach.. except that I disappeared until like, two weeks ago. Epic, epic fail.
By the way: FABYUHLUHS.COM. go people go! <3 -obsessed-

MADELYN ELYZEBETH APPLEBOTTOM
Called: Madelyn
Year: First/6th grade [yes ash, i'm getting it right this time xD]
In Short: She's a Princess, she's trusting (too trusting, sometimes), she's competitive, she's a daddy's girl, she's also a mommy's baby, she's quite possibly a diva in the making, and she's a violin virtuoso. And damn, girl's got style.

ZACHARY QUENTIN PETERS
Called: Zach
Year: Fourth/Freshman
Talent: Visual Art & Theatre
In Short: Zach's obsessed about his art, his theatre, his hair, the clothes in the theatre dept's costumes closet, the VICIOUS CIRCLE OF LOVE/HATE he's got going on with Izz and bothering his little brother. In that order.
Madelyn Applebottom
Madelyn Applebottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Vittorno Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 pm

kayla
I joined Felicity on October 2, 2008.
By the way: first of all...VISIT FABYUHLUHS.COM - launched Sunday, 1/11/2009! alright, i'm kayla, yep, and i'm obsessed with shoes, and fashion, and i love to read so, soooo much! my dream in life is to be a costume designer for the theatre; my favorite animal is the cat. i'm also engaged as of Christmas Eve! http://kayla.fabyuhluhs.com/ - come visit me. :]

sophia maribel vittorno
Called: Soph, typically - also Sophie or Sophie Vi
Year: Junior - 6th Year
Talent: dance - all types!
In Short: Sophia is a square. She doesn't drink. She doesn't smoke. She just had her first kiss this year. She chooses to be oblivious to any attraction or lust she has to the opposite sex - or maybe she truly just doesn't know what the hell it is. XD Sarcastic and a bitch to people she dislikes, she's extremely sweet, if still a bit stand-offish, to those she does like. Don't take her personally - she treats everyone pretty much the same by dividing them into two categories - tolerable and untolerable. And she loves 60s fur hats. :]

lysander william gates
Called: Will, most often, Ly on other occasions.
Year: Senior - 7th year
Talent: dance - ballet/contemporary and some ballroom
In Short: Will is an unintentional asshole. He's addicted to marijuana and treats sex like a game. He doesn't purposefully take advantage of girls but it tends to happen that way sometimes. He's a total sweetheart, however, most of the time, a real hippie, happy-go-lucky, fun-loving, easy-going kind of guy. Rarely serious about anything, the only thing you'll ever see him focus on is ballet. Oh yea - and he's British.
Sophia Vittorno
Sophia Vittorno
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 pm

[Arachne]
I joined Felicity [October 30th, 2008].
By the way: [I love you all.]

[Nicholette Marie Johns]
Called: [Nikki]
Year: [7th Year (senior!!)]
Talent: [art music theatre]
In Short: [Nikki is an Singing, Sculpting (Metal), Acting fool. An over achiever and loves Monalisa her car. She is outgoing and lots of fun, and not afraid to take chances.]
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Servena Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:12 pm

[squiishy]
I joined Felicity [10-28-08].
By the way: [i'm girlie. i have no life, so i'm pretty much always online. oh, and from now on, i'm obsessed with doubled up iis. i've spared you in this particular post- but beware. i'll getcha in a post. that's a promiise. XP ]

Erika Gardinia Servena
Called: Miss Servena or Erika
Year: teacher
Talent: Lit. & Writing
In Short: New teacher on campus. Completely obsessed with all things literary or classical, as far as music goes. Cool lady- has tons of pics of other countries and stuff, though is kind of strict.

Darnell Leeland Allred
Called: Darnie, Darnell
Year: SENIOR
Talent: Drums, Guitar & Singing
In Short: Darnie is a total sweetheart with an current addiction to Abigail Applebottom. He's gone straight-edge after a pretty messed up earlier lifestyle. It wouldn't be difficult for him to become re-addicted to the crap he was on before- he still smokes cigarettes for one thing. Darnie is also the big brother to whatever girl comes his way. Even if he doesn't like her that much, he has this sort of superman complex thing going for him.

Saffron Adelinde Wickersham
Called: Saffie, Saff, Saffron
Year: JUNIOR
Talent: Photography & Drawing
In Short: Cah-ray-zay. Currently girlfriend of Gerard Crelia. Loves taking photos, so beware- she'll getcha. Actually a little naive, although not innocent. She's very social, very carefree, very lovable.

Last edited by Erika Servena on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erika Servena
Erika Servena
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Johns Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:04 pm

[Becky]
I joined Felicity [22/10/2008].
By the way: [I play the flute and saxophone, am British as the Queen and am in love with gay/camp characters (see:Nyx). I have a volunteer job at a childrens zoo and come home every Sunday smelling of animals.]

[Gerard Michael Crelia]
Called: [Geerawr, Geerara, Gee]
Year: [6th year/Junior]
Talent: [Literature]
In Short: [Boyfriend of Saffie, Best friend of Kaylor. Loves to eat and loves to play model for Saffie.]

[Nyx Alexander Johns]
Called: [... umm, Nyx.]
Year: [6th year/Junior]
Talent: [music]
In Short: [Cross-dresser with a horribly bitchy streak, but totally adores his sister. Will borrow any girls clothes if he feels like it.]
Nyx Johns
Nyx Johns
Band Aid
Band Aid

Location : Coversing With Forked Tongues That Sell Faux Sermons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Harriman Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:44 am

BENBRYO
I joined Felicity September 30, 2008.
By the way: I'm a girl, for those of you who don't know. And yes, I'm an admin. Even if I'm relatively inactive. xDD

Simon Allen Theodore
Called: Simon
Year: FIIIIFTH. Sophomore. 8D
Talent: Everything Acting, yo.
In Short: HE AND IZZ ARE TTLY OTP, SO BACK OFF, DARLINGZ. >:DDD Uhh, and El's his older brother, if that matters. ;D

Edgar Christopher Harriman
Called: Headmaster, 90% of the time. "Ed" to those very close to him.
Year: STAFF. HEADMASTER. WHEW.
Talent: He's a particularly skilled writer, especially in the area of journalism.
In Short: He's your go-to guy. Still in pending apps as I write this, but uh. Yeahhh.
Edgar Harriman
Edgar Harriman
Staff
Staff

http://www.fabyuhluhs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle Cauldine Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm

[r-r-r-ach]
I joined Felicity the very first day it was created?. sep 28, 2008 if you MUST know...
By the way: I'm head admin, bishes. and ashleigh's RL beefie. RESPECT MAI AUTHORITAY. D:<

isabelle mae cauldine
Called: isabelle, belle, izziebelles, and, the most popular, izz.
Year: sophomoree
Talent: in school for dance, accomplished in singing and theater
In Short: isabelle is blunt, stuck-up, secretly in love with zach peters, probably otp with simon theodore, her bestest friend, and if you touch her brother, you die.

micah levi katz
Called: micah, katz, k, asshole
Year: junior
Talent: guitar &&& cello
In Short: micah is jewish, has a beautiful nose, is secretly ape-shit over his best friend, and is not really trying that hard to stifle it, but would truthfully probably still do some random girl because he and jane aren't official. or I dunno, maybe he'd get guilted out of it. WHO KNOWS. WHY DON'T YOU TRY?! ;D

lucas william chalmette
Called: luke, mr. c
Year: eleven billionth year- sculpture teacher
Talent: artartartartart
In Short: luke hates exercise, likes girls, wishes he could play guitar, typically loves music that comes out of seattle, grows his hair too long, and loves art and his students! he's also a wild stallion that no woman can tame. XP

Last edited by Isabelle Cauldine on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabelle Cauldine
Isabelle Cauldine
Prima Ballerina
Prima Ballerina

https://felicity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Twyman Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 pm

[ Ace ]
I joined Felicity 28th January 2009.
By the way: I'm new to this place, found Felicity randomly while lurking on some other forums and figured I'd join because you looked like you needed the members and, surprisingly, even though I may be a bloke, I enjoy this kind of RP :L I'm British, I'm 17 and unfortunately my name really is Ace!

[Hugo Alistair Twyman]
Called: Alistair
Year: 9th Grade
Talent: Arrrt
In Short: Ali likes partying, hates school, and spends most of his time wishing he could be older than he actually is. Stubborn, lazy and totally infuriating!
Alistair Twyman
Alistair Twyman
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tegan Fenney Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:39 am

CHEZ :)
I joined Felicity 25th Jan '09!
By the way: I'm 18. British. Heading to Uni in September. Full name is Cherish, but Chez will do fine for short. And, umm, yeah, that's about all there is to say!

Tegan Kianna Fenney
Called: Tegan or Teej.
Year: Fourth.
Talent: Music, I guess.
In Short: Extroverted, spoilt, rich. She's the type of chica that looks like she ought to be on an episode of Gossip Girl xD
Tegan Fenney
Tegan Fenney
Song Bird
Song Bird

http://www.thexdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Catlett Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 am

[Ren]
I joined Felicity uuuh, November 3.
By the way: I'm surprised I haven't done this already. I'm a senior in high school and I still don't know what I'm going to do next year. Hmmm. I live a couple miles from Rach and Ash. xD

Audrey Brook Catlett
Called: Audrey, Audie, Ree.
Year: SENIOR
Talent: Band! Bassoon :]
In Short: Audrey's a pretty happy girl. She's besties with Jane. She loves Will, but won't admit it. She spends a bunch of time in the kitchens making brownies or cake with her special not so sweet frosting. :]
Audrey Catlett
Audrey Catlett
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Victoria Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:55 pm

REE
I joined Felicity 13th January, 2009.
By the way: I'm Australian. I'm 17, turning 18 in September. I'm rarely ever serious, though some people think it's scary when I AM serious. My life goal is to become a horse breeder/trainer and jockey. My mum is my hero, my best friend and my role model. I love Girls of the Playboy Mansion, and watch it religiously even though I'm not religious. I don't believe in God or Jesus. I don't believe in ghosts. I'm not superstitious. I tend to only believe things if I have solid proof that they're real and they're happening. I'm overopinionated, and I don't care what people think about me.

Ethan Darcy Victoria
Called: Ethan or Peter.
Year: Sophomoreee.
In Short: Ethan is not entirely there. His mind is usually up in the clouds, especially when he's supposed to be focusing on something else. Somehow, this does not effect his guitar-playing. Ethan has convinced himself that his skin is gay because it turns pink when he is embarrassed. Ethan is usually a nervous sweater, but if he's nervous and doesn't sweat, he will become concerned and believe that there is something wrong with him. Ethan is part of a band called Neverland, Isabelle Cauldine is his best friend whom he has renamed 'Tinkerbell' or 'Tink' for short. He is obsessed with Peter Pan, and likes to post random videos on Youtube.
Ethan Victoria
Ethan Victoria
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down