Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open}

4 posters

Go down

Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} Empty Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open}

Post  Nikki Johns Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:59 pm

Nikki pulled MonaLisa up in front of the Bean, absolutely flabbergasted that she was able to find a place to park. Jane was ensconced in the Rumble seat, a bit windblown from the drive in the open air. She parked and they both jumped out of the old car and she closed the rumble seat and locked everything. She was paranoid that someone would steal her baby, she loved that car. Linking arms with Jane, they walked into the Bean.

Perusing the coffee board, to see what they had roasted that day, they stepped up to order. "A grande double shot Mocha Latte, with whipped cream." Chocolate and coffee, two of her favorite flavors blended together was her idea of caffeine heaven. "And what are you having, Jane? I'm buying." she smiled at her friend.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} Empty Re: Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open}

Post  Jane Johnson Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Jay had enjoyed the ride in Nikki's car immensely, so she was almost sad to have to get out of it once they reached The Bean. Got out of it she did, though, and helped Nikki to make sure it was safe. They got a couple of strange looks from other people, but Jay could fully understand Nikki's desire to keep her baby safe from the prying fingers of car-jackers. She wrapped her arm around Nikki's and followed her friend's lead into the lovely-aroma of The Bean. Jay was definitely not a have-to-have-a-coffee-every-morning-or-else type of girl, but that didn't mean that she couldn't enjoy a big cup of joe (and caramel and whipped cream and straight caffeine) every once in a while with her friends.

"Oooh, mooching!" she said, grinning at Nikki, "Um, I'll have a grande Caramel Macchiato with a double shot, and can I get just about a ton of whipped cream please?" She illustrated the mountain of whipped cream she wanted with her hands, hoping she'd said the name of the coffee right. She nodded her head and smiled at Nikki, "So, while we wait for our hyper-in-a-cup, what's kickin? Any prospects for the year?" Jay meant, of course, boys, grades, nutrition or any other sparkling goal that Nikki may have set for herself.
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open} Empty Re: Caffeine and Baristas {Jane and open}

Post  Nikki Johns Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Prospects? Well, I have the art in hand, if I can finish Summer Sonata, and I will. I am doing well in the Vocal department, but then that is always easy as long as I practice. I have to take theater this semester, or I am never going to make it in Musical Theater, so I have to go talk to Mr. Butler about getting into intermediate level classes. I took all those acting classes back home a couple of years ago, so I am hoping I don't have to start at the beginning in my senior year. I can take the classes I want if he will sign off on it.

On a personal note, I have no prospects. I seem to be invisible to boys. The only ones I know are all your friends, so they sort of look at me as a friend and not a close one. I need to meet some new boys."
She paid for her Mocha and Jane's Macchiatto. They headed for an empty table. "If I liked girls a bit, I swear I'd become a lesbian, for all the male attention I'm getting. But unfortunately, I like boys too much to give them up."
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 pm

Abi slowed her Alfa Romeo to a halt, smoothly braking as she turned off the ignition and grabbed her bag from the passenger seat. She pushed open the drivers door, and quickly stepped out, exposing her favourite heels that she had bought in the summer. Walking a couple of steps to The Bean, Abi opened the door, the warmth rushing out the door, it was getting alot colder this time of year. She looked around for any of the other seventh years, before walking up to the till. Abi ordered a cappucino with added powdered chocolate, rifling through her bag for the change, she quickly handed it over and turned around.

Spotting Nikki and Jay, sitting down talking, she smiled and began walking towards them. "Hi!" Abi stopped in front of them both, "Can I sit here?" She asked. Abi waited for the reply, while inhaling the gorgeous scent emitting from her coffee cup. She heard the end of Nikki's answer to some sort of question as she had walked over, "Give boys up?!" Abi's mouth fell open, "That's quite difficult.." She dragged out a chair around the table, putting her cup carefully on the table. Abi wondered why Nikki was talking about giving boys up, she couldn't imagine ever doing something like that. Although, she wasn't with anyone at the moment, it wasn't as if she didn't want to be, Abi just didn't think any of the people she knew, actually wanted to be with her.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 am

"Abi! What me give up boys? Never! I was just bemoaning the fact that I need to get out and meet some new ones. All the boys I know, don't seem to even acknowledge that I even exist. Of course I need to concentrate on my classes too, but who's to say that I can't do both!" She giggled. She knew that she only had this year to go before she graduated. She really needed to do well so that she could get into one of the colleges that she wanted to attend.

"Go order something sweet and decadent and come sit with us. We are just going to enjoy ourselves so the more the merrier!" She shooed Abi toward the counter to order.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Johnson Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:46 am

Jay sipped at her drink as Nikki enumerated her school-related prospects, waiting excitedly for some decidedly extra-curricular activities. She smiled and shook her head as Nikki vocalized her thoughts on all boys being Jay's friends. "Psh, you wouldn't wanna date any guy who'd be my friend, anyway."[b] she nodded knowingly, [b]"Apparently I attract a pretty seedy bunch. I wouldn't give up, though, the year's early and there are plenty of sexy baristas to oggle at." She proceeded to 'prove' her point by waving and winking to one of the local teenagers manning the coffee bar. He looked back at her with a expression of mixed confusion and fear. "That is if they don't all run screaming from me." she turned back to Nikki, giggling at the guy's reaction. "Oh man, I wouldn't be able to handle a girlfriend. We girls are just too needy sometimes, I couldn't imagine going out with a crazy person like me." She shrugged, then waved at Abi as she approached.

"Sit your booty down, lady. We were just discussing the best way to frighten off young baristas. And how we can't live without the not-fairer gender." She sipped again while Nikki talked, then put a hand reassuringly over one of Nikki's. "You can totally do both! We just need to go find ourselves some non-Harriman, or at least non-friend boys. Know any good pickup lines Abi?"
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson
Theatre Geek
Theatre Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Abi laughed, Jay understood everything and Abi watched as she waved to one of the local teens. "Poor guy" She shook her head sadly, at his reaction, spotting someone in the table opposite her. "Run screaming? I haven't had that reaction yet!" She grinned, "I'm not needy!" Abi shook her head, she was most definitely not needy. Abi didn't need anyone, or anything and was perfectly independant. "Who says I'm needy?!" She glanced at the both of them, conspiratorily.

Abi shook her head again, "It's impossible to live without them!" She laughed, non-friend Harriman. That was going to be a difficult task. "Pick up lines? Nope. I'm always on the receiving end" Abi grinned, winking at the guy opposite as he smiled at her. "You need something original, that's all I can say" Abi shrugged. She knew she couldn't be of great help, but Nikki would work it out herself. "You actually considering some of the people around here?" Abi whispered, shocked. "I'm sure they know you exist, just talk to them. Get to know them a little" Her smile faded, as she took another sip from her cappuccino.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:44 am

Darnell was walking to the Treble Cleff Music Makers when he happened to look into the window of the Bean and see three very lonely looking ladies. He knew right then and there that it was his duty to assist these fabulous females, and rescue them from the mischievous looking male at the counter...

Okay, okay. Lie. He was walking to the Treble Cleff Music Makers when suddenly the choir of angels erupted in his mind. Abigail Applebottom was smiling, her face lighting up the window he stood dumbly in front of. Two other girls were with her. It took him about a minute of drooling before he recognized them at all- Jane and Nikki. And that bartender- he didn't like him one bit. Smiling at Abi like that- ugh. It was ridiculous. He didn't stand a chance... mumble and grumble.

Swinging the door casually open, Darnell entered and approached the counter, turned his head once toward the table of ever so lovely ladies, and then, feigning surprise, smiled and exclaimed,

"Jane, Nikki, Abigail! Hey, what's up, you gals come here too?" They'd see right through him, the voice in his head told him. But hey- what was a guy to do? He pulled up a chair and sat down with it backwards, resting his arms on the chair's back. "Whatcha talkin' 'bout?" His smile widened as he scanned their faces. He had no idea what he could get himself into here.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:31 pm

Nikki couldn't help but laugh, luckily Darnell hadn't come in any earlier to hear what they had been talking about. "Hi Darnell. Please have a seat, we were just discussing..." She hesitated a second. "School, we were discussing our plans for school this year, weren't we girls?" She grinned. Darnell must have a reason for stopping by, maybe she could figure out why. "So Darnell, what brings you in here?" Nikki was nothing if not subtle, subtle like a handgrenade. "Can't get enough of the caramel mocha latte's?"
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:20 pm

Darnell laughed at Nikki's words. "Something like that, yeah." If that something were that Abigail Applebottom was his caramel mocha latte. Then definitely, yeah, that was it right there. But would he admit to that? No way in freaking h, e, double hockeysticks. Not right there, right then anyway.

"I was actually headed over the the Treble Cleff, but my keen sense of sight caught you guys from out the window and rather than bore and frustrated myself with looking at those instrument accessories I'll never be able to afford, I figured I'd come crash your party in here. So come on ladies, what were you really talking about? Barista's don't wink at boring tables." He smiled, looking at each girl before turning to wave at the already very confused young man behind the counter. "Wait- nothing dirty right?" He teased. "Oh God, do I even want to know?" He laughed, covering his far from virgin ears. He loved teasing girls when it came to this stuff. He wondered who's face would get reddest.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:23 am

Abi had just been about to say something else, when Darnell walked through the door and over to the counter. She clamped her mouth shut, and watched him carefully, wondering what he was doing here. By himself. "Of course we come here! Abi smiled, "Question is, what are you doing here?" The way he said that, it sounded like he wasn't exactly that surprised to see them. Darnell started coming towards them, turning a chair around and sitting down facing them. Abi shook her head slightly, "Absolutely nothing you'd be interested in!" She smirked, and turned her head to Nikki.

"Yep. School is the most uninteresting subject ever." Abi tried not to laugh as Nikki came right out and asked Darnell what he was doing. Her laugh thankfully didn't go further than a little snort as she looked back to Darnell awaiting his answer. "Oh God, do I even want to know?" Abi laughed, "Please! You're probably worse than us!" She said, as he covered his ears. She rolled her eyes, her smile still present, "You're hardly innocent!" Abi added quickly.

She looked over at the person he had waved at, "He thought we had ..good coffee" Abi cleared her throat. "Choices. Good coffee choices. You know. Cappucino. Mocha latte. Caramel macchiato" She bit her lip, trying to hide her smile. "He just wishes.. he had them?" Digging. Abi was digging a hole. She could've cursed what she was saying! Rambling on about coffee. Just so long as she didn't embarrass herself further, it would be fine.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:42 am

Did Abigail Applebottom just accuse Darnell Allred of not being innocent? Gasp. Darnell leant back, his hand covered his mouth as though he was shocked and dismayed to hear such a thing.

"Me? ME? Worse than... you all?! Hardly." He laughed, "And for your information, my areas of interest are spread rather wide. I'd bet you'd be surprised." It was a good argument for his case, in his opinion. But would it work against these crafty girls? That was a whole other matter. And it wasn't looking so good.

Darnell just had to laugh at Abi's responses as far as the barista was concerned. He leant back over the chair, further towards the girls so he could say quietly,

"I really highly doubt that its your... coffee... that he's after." After all, he couldn't care less what caffeinated drink his little love bucket drank. Wait... little love bucket... had he just thought that? Yuck. He sat back again, in a casual sort of way, his head in his hand and his elbow set on the back of the chair. His other arm hung limply at his side. He stared off in no particular direction, taking a moment to mock, "Oh my God- Abi look at her coffee. It's just so big. She looks like one of those barista guys' girlfriends- but who understands those barista guys anyway- they only talk to her because they saw her pic on makecoffeeclub.com. I mean, her coffee, it's just so big. It's just so black and out there!" After that little scene he couldn't help but let out a laugh. "A dollar to whoever can tell me what song that's referencing."
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Johns Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Nikki pulled out her iphone and googled the lyric. "That would be Welcome to the Record by Hellogoodbye, but you sorta filked it." She loved a good challenge when it came to music. "It is kinda a lame sort of song, though." She was not a fan of rap, anyone could talk in cadence and rhyme, but try to hit a note above high c and where were they? "But since I cheated and looked it up, you don't owe me a dollar." She grinned at Darnell, she enjoyed teasing him.

"And as for the Barista, well they are known for admiring the cutest girls in the place, like us three, don't you agree ladies?" She grinned at the other two girls, "But of course since they don't go to Harriman, they are sorta beneath our notice." She waved her hand airily. She didn't really think like that but she was trying to tease Darnell.
Nikki Johns
Nikki Johns
Young Michelangelos
Young Michelangelos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 am

Abi smirked at Darnells reaction, hardly shocking. "Your areas of interest? Really?", she tilted her head to the side, "What areas of interest would those be?" Abi asked, curiously, resting her head on her elbows against the table, leaning forwards. Abi crossed her legs under the table, looking behind her at a poster upon the wall before Darnell called her name. "Wha?" Abi just about opened her mouth but even with the interuption her continued. Even his voice gave her the hint it was nothing good, she folded her arms, rolling her eyes leaning away from the table. "Ok, ok. Quit taking the mick, thanks!" She sighed, sniffing and glancing over at the girl Darnell had pointed out. Oh yes, what he had said was just so funny.

When he asked which lyric, Abi had to think, she had definitely heard it before but not on something she liked to listen to alot. She tried to think of bands that Darnell listened to, that would have that lyric, but Abi couldn't think of anything. Nikki, drew out her phone in the end, Abi peered over wanting to know the answer. Abi laughed at Nikkis response, smiling "That's true. But, beneath us.. well." Abi looked between Jay and Nikki jokingly.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:43 pm

Darnell leaned back in his seat and tried to look European. Y'know, those foreign guys who had all those interests that American girls liked. They had that look to them. That intelligent and suave kind of thing going for them. This messy brown-haired boy had a hard time really looking like one of them, but he could put on an accent quick. It was one of his specialties. He threw on something British.

"Well my interests, quite simple really. Art, theatre, language, travel, food... the things that really matter in life. I'm quite existential really- you wouldn't know at first glance, but I'm a much much deeper, person than those you find just walking on the street. My emotions- they run very deep. I'm very... deep." Heck, it sounded good to him. And he was from Harrison so he wasn't beneath the reading. Although Abi seemed to disagree on that one point with Nikki. "Meh- Non-Harrison guys are losers," Darnell broke from his accent to say. "Harrison is where the real deal guys go." His chest puffed out just slightly, and he smiled. The girls could take him as they would. Joke or for real. He didn't mind either.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Abi wondered what Darnell's answer would be to her question, as soon as he opened her mouth, she was quite surprised. British? Abi was shocked, she had no idea Darnell could put on a British accent, at least one like that. However, the suave look upon her face made her fall into pits of laughter, her head hitting the table, her shoulders shaking. She looked up for a moment, "I-I didn't know you liked those sort of things" She shrugged, trying to keep cool, as she sat back up, "Deep? Dude. Please!" Abi smiled, waving her hand sideways towards him, in a 'puh-leease' gesture. 'Meh- Non-Harrison guys are losers' Abi laughed, watching him as he puffed out his chest, "Harrison is where the real deal guys go" She looked at him weirdly, "Huh?".

Abi finished the rest of her coffee, "You mean. He's not the real deal!?" She gasped, her hand rushing to her mouth, as Abi gestured to the guy she had smiled at earlier. She sniffed, "I guess, I'll just have to look somewhere else.." Abi shrunk down in her seat, with a sigh, "Great accent" Abi smiled at Darnell, shaking her head as she leant back, her shoulders relaxed.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell Allred Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Darnell leaned back casually in his seat, his smile never fading from his face. He watched her reaction, her laughing and such. Mission accomplished. To please was his desire. To entertain, his delight. To make burst into fits of laughter, his calling. And to make her kiss him with those smiling lips, his dream.

Darnell snapped out of the daydream before it was even able to properly begin, and good thing too, otherwise that dreamy looking expression would have taken over his face and everyone would've seen and then his face would've turned red and everyone would've known why. Abi.

"Huh? You mean. He's not the real deal!?"

Darnell scoffed. "I guess, I'll just have to look somewhere else.."

"You most definitely will." He turned to peek at the guy Abi had been referring to. Ugh. If that guy had any ideas in his head bout Abi- he could forget it- and take a fist in the face too come to think of it. "And thank you. I am a man of many talents." He chuckled as he rocked back and forth on the back legs of his chair.
Darnell Allred
Darnell Allred
Band Aid
Band Aid

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 am

Darnell smiled, just as Abi's laughter was beginning to fade. She rolled her eyes as he scoffed at her words, she was joking. Of course, she wasn't stupid, but Homecoming was coming up! She had to find some sort of date, Abi laughed, hitting Darnell on the shoulder. "Don't stare at him!" She frowned, "You most definitely will." Abi didn't know what he meant by that, but it didn't sound good. Did Darnell not like him. He didn't look that bad!

She laughed, "And thank you. I am a man of many talents.", Abi was a little disappointed, she would have loved to hear his British accent, it just made her laugh. It truly was brilliant. "These emotions run deep, huh" She tilted her head to the side, "You're a deep dude?! Abi smiled, she'd believe that when she saw it! In all the time she had known Darnell, he seemed deep.. but not that deep. Just .. normal deep. Abi yawned, "We'd better get back" Abi looked around the table, waiting for everyone to agree.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down