Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Meet Your Makers • Staff

ISABELLE CAULDINE
played by RACH

5th Yr. Prima Ballerina

SIMON THEODORE
played by BENBRYO

5th Yr. Theatre Geek

ISAAC CAULDINE
played by ASHLEIGH

5th Yr. Bandaid

Chitter Chatter
Important Events

Mandatory • Ending July 17th
January 2009
Weather

Snowy • Hi: 17º F • Lo: 4º F

Drivers should proceed with caution while driving on roads before they have been cleared. Up to two inches expected to fall overnight. For more information and updates on the weather, visit World News Broadcasting online.
Character Of The Month

ISABELLE CAULDINE
Played by Rach

A fifth year prima ballerina with a realistic lifestyle, a wonderful sense of humor, and a delightful plot. Congratulations go to Rach on winning this month's award!
DAISY, DAISY
Photobucket
Rock ’n’ Roleplay

More From Felicity
just a splash of caffeine -open- 14o1zrq

Pop! Goes The Cherry
»"Oh, WG, have you really know decency? This is kind of old news, but it looks like IC might have paid off a few people, like the true politician’s daughter that she is, to keep this little gem on the hush hush. But oh, IC, IC, don’t you know that nothing is safe from me?"

Oh, Baby, Baby!
»"Hey Harrimaners, sorry for my brief abscence, but I’ve been just too busy trying to keep track of all the gossip in this school to even be able to write about it! But this little piece of news was just TOO good for even a busy bee like me to pass up."

Photobucket

World News Broadcasting 03.19.09
»"Yet another car bomb went off in Iraqiranistan at approximately 3 PM this afternoon. Casualties were numbered at as many as twenty Iraqistanis, as well as three American soldiers, and thirty of both parties wounded. A statement has not been issued by the army as to the potential terrorists, but WNB is willing to guesstimate that Tyler Durden + Sack Of Mothballs = Big Explosion"

Maine to Pass Bill for Heavy Budget Cuts; Sports, Arts Suffer
» "Maine has been following the precedent set by several other United States school boards and has been cutting funding significantly to schools, especially for fine arts programs. While this mostly affects public schools, it will also affect a small number of private and magnet schools that receive fundings, grants, and scholarships for students from the government."
Affiliates

cigarettes and chocolate milk RPG-D All We Know cupid

Latest topics
» gaski domki nad morzem
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Ищу качественную заправку картриджей...
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» fish oil research
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am by Guest

» ilawa hotele
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

» Study 83 Physicians Drug Testing
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» hardcore free pics only
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm by Guest

» slawa domki na sprzedaz
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» прием врача гинеколога
just a splash of caffeine -open- EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm by Guest

just a splash of caffeine -open-

2 posters

Go down

just a splash of caffeine -open- Empty just a splash of caffeine -open-

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:17 am

Abi had been driving around after going to the shops, for a simple splurge to find that the shops had nothing that she was interested, giving her a little shock, it was the first time since the new school year. The returning drive, passing The Bean cafe, Abi decided that she could grab a coffee and think about what she could buy once the good clothes actually weren't out of stock. Turning into the cafe, she slowed her car, parking right in front and turning off the ignition. Abi had been fully prepped for a nice day in the shops, trying on tons of clothes and handing over her money, and the time that she had her own money to spend and the time to go out and spend it the shops decided to sell out of the clothes Abi had been intending to buy.

Opening her door, Abi slammed it shut behind her, and locked it with the key. Her bag securely on her shoulder, Abi began walking towards the door, as she thought about what to order, a caramel macchiato, a vanilla latte or just a plain americano? Choices. Choices! She felt a breeze wash over her, conversations filling her ears, it was silent outside and now the volume was off the scale. They were filled with customers, nearly all of the seats full, but luckily the queue was only filled with two people that knew exactly what they were ordering.

Taking out her purse, Abi waited patiently, taking a quiet step forward when someone finished ordering. She didn't know whether to order a small or a regular, but she definitely set on a caramel macchiato. The Bean made it perfectly and it was one of the best drinks she had ever tasted, except she had to be in a certain mood to want one, otherwise it was the simple cappucino that did it for her. Smiling as she stepped forward again, she gave her order and handed over the correct amount of change, taking the mug from them.

The sweet smell of syrup assaulted her nose, Abi held it carefully out in front of her as she walked through the maze of tables, it was a great coffee.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

just a splash of caffeine -open- Empty Re: just a splash of caffeine -open-

Post  Spencer Victoria Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 am

Despite it being relatively early for a weekend morning, Spencer had just spent the last hour, in one of the comfy chairs in the corner, reading and giving glares to people who came too close. An interesting book, indeed, but it only held his attention for as long as the caffeine lasted. Now his coffee (a simply superb mocha) was gone, and he needed a new one. Reluctantly, he gave up his seat in the corner, tucking his book into his messenger bag, and climbing to his feet. Giving a wince as the pins and needles rushed into his left foot, and he started to wind his way through the seats.

Already stumbling over chair legs not even moments after leaving his seat, Spencer had a bad feeling about this. He was bound to trip and fall sometime soon. He could just see it happening. Even so, he gave more mind to figuring out the plot of the book that had just been stowed away safely than where he was going.

Knew it! A part of his mind cried as his foot caught under the leg of a chair that had someone sat on it. Trying to stop himself from landing flat on his face, Spencer reached out, catching someone's sleeve, and he heard coffee splatter on the floor beside him. He was painfully aware of a moment where the cafe was silent and he spluttered, pulling himself upright once more.

"So sorry! I just tripped and couldn't control where I was going, I swear I'll buy you another coffee to make up for it. I swear. What was it you had anyway?"

Spencer finally pulled himself up off the floor, to face the person he grabbed on the way down, and smiled shyly at them.
Spencer Victoria
Spencer Victoria
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 am

Abi had been happily walking to an empty table, a two seater although not on the comfy chair like she would have preferred but better than having to look like a complete twit and sit at the other end on the awkward seats. All of a sudden, she heard somone stumble at the side of her and the next thing she knew, Abi was being pulled down on her right side, her arms shaking about the place as she tried to keep her balanced. A small shriek escaped her, as the coffee fell out of her hands and onto the floor beneath her. This all happened in a few seconds, thankfully whoever had knocked her coffee had pulled it away from her, so she was hardly splashed at all.

Her face was bright red as she looked to whomever had made her drop her amazing caramel macchiato onto the floor, it was spreading like wildfire the syrup making a superb flop and was the only thing to stay in the same place since she had dropped said mug from her hands. "Sorry?!" Abi repeated, lowering the volume she had happened to shout at when she realised that the whole cafe had grown silent. "My caramel macchiato is all over the floor" She stated, her eyes glaring "All you have to say is..sorry?!"

Perhaps Abi was overreacting a bit, although with the day she had come away from, becoming a complete failure and now a messed up caramel macchiato in the mix. Her hands were still out in front of her clasping air in a strange mug-shape. Abi sighed, counting to ten in her head, and looking down at the floor for a second. "Please. Just be careful, caramel macchiatos are not to be wasted on the floor" She gave a small smile, she supposed she was glad to not be covered in it, that would certainly be worse than the floor itself. "I'll go grab a seat then?" Abi asked. How awkward. He was probably just as embarrassed as her, but at least now everyone had gone back to whatever they were doing before he decided to grab her arm and make her drop her coffee.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Victoria Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:17 am

Shrinking back slightly when the girl yelled, Spencer nodded at her.

"Well... Looks like it. What else can I say?"

Spencer tried to avoid publicly humiliating situations whenever possible, and this came under the catergory of 'incredibly humiliating'. Even so, he pulled his wallet out of his bag, feeling the worn leather under his fingertips. Nodding at the girl he'd fallen into, in affirmation of needing a seat, he made his way over to the counter shyly, knowing that they had seen him fall and mess up and have to apologise profusely.

"Regular caramel macchiato and a regular mocha with an extra shot of espresso please."

Spencer blushed as the girl on the counter eyed him almost suspiciously, and with the hint of laughter in her eyes, but thankfully she didn't say anything, just took his money. As soon as the drinks were pushed at him from the other side of the counter, he grabbed them, muttering his thanks, before turning to see if he could find the girl he owed a drink to. When he saw her, he took a few surer strides towards her than earlier, being especially careful not to fall over tables.

"Here you are. Again, I'm really sorry..."

Pushing his hand through his hair, after he'd sat, Spencer kept his eyes on the girl, peering at her through his dark lashes.

"I recognise you from somewhere... School maybe?"

He ventured by way of a guess.
Spencer Victoria
Spencer Victoria
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:28 am

Abi sighed, this wasn't exactly the greatest day. She shrugged, he was right, what else could he say. At least he offered to buy her another, not many people would do that. She pulled out her chair and sat down, watching him as he paid for the drinks. He did sound as if he meant it, and Abi supposed that if it had been her she would've done the same thing, plus be glowing a bright red which was not a great look.

"It's ok. It's not as if you did it on purpose" Abi smiled, accepting the coffee happily. It smelled just as good as the last, delicious. She took a quick sip, the hot, sweet substance as Abi concentrated on what he was saying. Now that he mentioned it, he did seem a little familiar. She nodded slowly, "At Harriman?" Abi couldn't remember seeing this particular person around, maybe just a sideways glance but they most definitely hadn't been introduced. "Oh! I'm Abi Applebottom" She smiled.

Now he knew her name, what year was he in? He was..cute, maybe a little too clumsy but, cute. "Singer at Harriman" Abi placed her mug on the table, in front of her. Her fingers wrapped around it for warmth, it was still cold, dumb winter. If this guy was from Harriman, he probably wasn't a singer, Abi would've definitely seen him around the music wing.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Victoria Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:29 pm

There was a moment where Spencer thought that of all the most embarrassing things to do, assuming someone who had left school was at Harriman was now really the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to him (screw the fall, personal relationships left Spencer more bewildered) and had the beginnings of a blush highlighting his cheeks when she answered. Nodding, he replied.

"Yeah, Harriman."

He paused, and listened to her name. He knew the name vaguely (don't ask, something to do with Ethan's musical ability), but most certainly had never had a face to put to it.

"I'm Spencer Victoria..."

The flush returned to his cheeks when he realised what a bad name it was compared to the flawless alliteration of Abi's name.

"And, believe it or not, for all my ineloquence, I'm a writer at Harriman."

He took a sip of his own coffee, ignoring the burning of his mouth in favour of tasting the smooth, rich chocolate mixing with the heady scent of the coffee, before he settled back in his seat. He smiled shyly at Abi, unsure of her, because he as most certainly sure she was older than him.

"So... um, now introductions are done... Once again, I'm sorry about the coffee."
Spencer Victoria
Spencer Victoria
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Applebottom Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

It was odd, Abi didn't think that she'd met him before, but she could've seen him around Harriman. Alot of the students from Harriman went to The Bean, and Abi finally heard of his name. 'Victoria', the name rang a bell. She had met his brother, Ethan, and his sister Kaylor. "They're quite a few of you around Harriman, I've met Ethan and Kaylor before" This Victoria seemed to be a writer, Abi knew few writers, Gerard Crelia for one, although no others sprang to her mind.

"What year are you in?" Abi asked curiously, he wasn't a senior that was for sure, Abi knew all of them. She shrugged, "It's all in the past now, been gone and out the window" Abi smiled, taking another sip of her coffee. Spencer Victoria was an odd name, but he seemed a cool person.

Although, he looked a little unsure of himself, how long had he been at Harriman. "The coffee is great" She smiled, relaxing her posture in the chair as she leaned back.
Abigail Applebottom
Abigail Applebottom
Song Bird
Song Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Victoria Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Spencer fixed Abi with a look, before nodding. Yep, she'd heard of his far better siblings, his far more outgoing and creative siblings but not him. Oh well. Stupid insecurities.

"Yeah, four of us to be precise. God knows how our mother put up with us. And um... I'm a sophomore. Like the others. Quads."

He took a sip of his mocha, licking at the edges of his lips self-consciously and breathing in the coffee fumes. He nodded when she commented on the coffee, agreeing, and taking another sip of the mocha. The coffee was great, and that extra shot of espresso in the mocha... just boosted it. Plus, it was a caffeine fix.

"So, um, I'm guessing you're wondering why you've never met me before, right?"

He half asked and half stated, watching her reactions.

"Well, here's your answer. I'm not social, I don't tend to get along with people that aren't writers or a Victoria. And... well, I guess I just fade into the background sometimes."

He had a wry smile on his face, and in his mind, he made notes for a character in a book or in some piece of writing the complete opposite of him. Or maybe based on Abi, or the little he'd seen of her. He'd ask Kay about her later. Or maybe Ethan would be the better one to ask.
Spencer Victoria
Spencer Victoria
Word Nerd
Word Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down